i need you | k. mikaelson βœ“

By sturnsxo

When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
COVER
PROLOGUE
ONE - SEASON THREE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
ADDED CAST
RECAP & WHAT'S TO COME
EIGHTEEN - SEASON 4
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
10K - authors note
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
20K
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
authors note

THIRTY-FOUR

773 19 0
By sturnsxo

ROWAN POV

Elena and Rebekah became friends, according to Rebekah she can stand this Elena, and Elena having no emotions just doesn't care. But this means that Rebekah is spending her time with Elena, and as much as I wanna hang with Rebekah, I can't stand no humanity Elena. So until Elena stops being an emotionless bitch, then I can't hang with Rebekah if they're together.

So to put my mind off it, Caroline, Bonnie and I are getting our prom dresses. Caroline came out in a red dress and I came out in a blue dress. While we looked in the mirrors to see how they fitted, Bonnie was telling us about her dream. "What kind of dreams?" Caroline asks, "Usually I'm at his grave and of a sudden, he appears to me" she says, "Well, you never got to say goodbye, Bon. You're grieving. That's normal" I say turning to look at myself in my dress. "When I woke up the couch was on fire" Bonnie states.

"Yeah that's not normal" I say shaking my head. "I don't know if it's because I was emotional in my dream, or if Shane was right. Without his help, I'll lose control of my magic" Bonnie says shamefully, "No it's because you need a night off from mourning" Caroline says, "And we'll make sure that you have it" I say smiling, she smiles at us. "You guys look super hot by the way" Bonnie comments, "You think?" Caroline says, "Definitely. We look hot" I say looking in the mirror.

"Are you sure you don't wanna join in on friend prom?" Bonnie says looking at me, "There would be 4 of us, which is basically just two friend dates" I say laughing, "Who cares! Prom is supposed to be about friends and making memories" Caroline says smiling wide, "Alright then, I'm in" I laugh. The doors open and our smiles drop and the sight of Elena and Rebekah walking in.

"Hey Bonnie. Heard you got your mind wiped. Thats sucks. Pretty dress, Caroline, yours too Rowan" Elena says, "I know you helped me pick it out months ago when we were friends and before you tried to kill Rowan and I" Caroline says awkwardly, "I thought it looked familiar" Elena says eyeing the dress. Rebekah hasn't said anything to me yet, she has smiled at me, but that's about it.

"Can you press this for me? I'll pick it up later" Caroline says, "Yeah and I'll take this now" I say smiling to the tailor. "Bonnie" Caroline says, Caroline and I got back into the changing rooms to get out of our dresses, with Bonnie following after us.

...

I was at my house about to get ready when Caroline called me in frantic, "Elena stole my prom dress. I went to pick it up, and the tailor said somebody else did. And when I asked who, she said she couldn't remember. Elena compelled her and now I have no dress!" she says, "Easy Care, you can use my dress, I'll find something else" I say, "No I can't take your dress" Caroline argues, "Yes. You can. I'll find something" I tell her even though I have no idea where. "Okay" she says, "Thank you" she adds, "Of course. It'll be hanging up. Just walk in, I'll be out finding a new dress" I tell her, "Thank you again" Caroline says, "Anytime" I say hanging up the phone. I grab my keys and go to the one place where I knew someone would have a dress. Klaus.

...

"Klaus?" I say walking into his house, no response. "Klaus?" I try again, no response. I walk into another room to see him, "Hello? Did you not hear me?" I say tell him, "Of course I did. But why don't you shout a bit louder I don't the people of the dead heard you" he says sarcastically, "No need for the snarky comments" I say to him rolling my eyes and walking over to him. "What do you need?" he says, "I need a prom dress, because I gave Caroline mine since Elena stole hers" I say to
him, "Ah sweet Rowan. Always thinking of others" he says grinning.

"I know prom isn't important to you, but it is for me. This is one of the last things I get to do that makes me feel normal" I tell him, "Well surely finding another dress is well within your substantial vampire capabilities" he says, "I can't just- I feel bad. And I don't know what I want" I tell him annoyed, "So could you please go back into your family collectibles and find me a dress" I say sweetly, he's hesitant to answer to answer, "I said please" I add.

...

Since I had literally just found a dress, well got a dress thanks to Klaus, prom had already started. But being fashionably late is always better. I walked in and see Rebekah talking to Matt. As I made my way over, Elena stopped in front of me, with Stefan by her side "Cute dress" she says, "Thanks. I needed to get a new one since I gave mine to Caroline after you stole her one" I say awkwardly like it wasn't her whole plan. "Well how do I look?" she asks me doing a small spin, like a back stabbing bitch I thought, "It's beautiful and it brings out you're eyes" I say giving her a fake smile.

"Rowan, wanna dance?" Stefan says, I look at where Matt and Rebekah were and see they're both gone, "Sure" I say to him grabbing his hand as he leads me to the dance floor. "I know you told Caroline to kill her with kindness but can we just kill her?" I say to him, "Notice Caroline was wearing your dress. See you found a new one" Stefan says looking at my white dress, "It's from Klaus" I say awkward, "Don't ask please" I add knowing he'll say something.

"You know you have him wrapped around your little finger right?" Stefan states, I shake my head, "Sometimes it feels like that, but other times I don't know" I tell him, "Well if you love someone then you shouldn't let them go" Stefan says, "Just like you're not letting Elena go?" I say to him, "Part of me wants too. But another part just can't shake her off" he tells me. We finished dancing, "Thanks for the dance" I tell him before walking off to find Rebekah.

I find her over by the voting table for King and Queen, talking to April. "Hey guys" I say to them, "Oh hey" April says smiling at me, "What you guys talking about?" I ask, "I was just telling Rebekah that she has approximately no votes so far. But you Rowan, you have some" she says, I look at her shocked, "Really? Cool" I say smiling. Elena vamp sped out of nowhere and pinned April to the wall, "You can't be compelled, but you can be killed. Rebekah wins prom queen, got it?" Elena threatens her, "What the bloody hell are you doing?" Rebekah says to Elena.

Elena lets go of April and she runs off, Elena just evily smiles, "What you were about to do" she states, "I wasn't going to threaten her" Rebekah says defensively, "Remember when you tortured me until I told you how to find the cure? You ruined my relationship with Stefan? Then trapped us with a werewolf?" Elena says reliving the memory. "Yeah so?" Rebekah says, "So you're not a good person. You won't win this cure by being yourself. So just stand there and refrain from talking, okay?" Elena adds walking off.

"Don't listen to her. She has no emotions. I have faith in you" I tell her, "Really? You think I can do this?" she says, "Of course, and when you're a wrinkly old granny and I'm still looking like this, I'll be by your side" I tell her, she smiles and pulls me in for a hug, "I'm sorry I haven't been speaking to you" she says, "It's okay. As long as we're speaking now" I say pulling out the hug. Rebekah glances at my dress, "That dress" she states, "Yeah?" I say confused, "It was a dress I wore to a ball in the 18th century" she says smiling, "It looks good on you" she says, "Thanks" I say to her.

...

I'm now just standing on my own, until Damon comes over and stands next to me, "Cool dress" he says, "Thanks" I say, "I never thought prom would be this boring, but then again last dance we were doing something crazy with the supernatural" I sigh, "So this is the first normal dance?" Damon says, "Yeah I guess" I sigh, Bonnie came and stopped in front of us, "We have a problem" she says panicked. We walked around and found Matt and Stefan. Bonnie begins to tell us what happened. "It's like Jeremy was there. I could talk to him and feel him" Bonnie tells us, "That what Silas does Bonnie" I tell her knowing Silas did the same to Klaus.

"You can't let him get to you" Stefan adds, "Yeah, because you got all crazy and brainwashed. It's not a good look" Damon mentions. I see April walk on stage, "Okay everyone the ballots have been tallied which means it's time to announce this year's prom king and queen" April announced, "One of us should take her home" Stefan says quietly to Damon. "She's safer here in public. Around all these people. There's no way Silas can make everyone see the same thing at once" Damon argues.

"Okay but how we do keep lookout for a guy who can appear as anyone?" I say looking around at my surroundings just thinking anyone of these people could be him. No one answers and we give our attention back to April, "All right, your prom king and queen are Matt Donovan and Rowan Taylor" she announces, a spotlight goes onto Matt and I as the fellow students clap for us. "I won?" I say surprised, "We won" Matt says leading me up to the stage so we can receive our crowns.

...

Matt and I were getting pictures taken since we were the prom king and queen. The pictures are done and we get off the stage and that's when Rebekah approaches us, "You need to get to Bonnie. You didn't hear it from me but Elena's up to something" Rebekah tells us before quickly walking off. Matt and I look around and don't see Bonnie, "Where is she?" I say, but wind starts to pick up which is weird, "I think that is your answer" he says pointing over to where we see Bonnie and Elena

"Bonnie are you okay?" I say once we're over too her, "Something's happening to me" she says, "Okay just relax" Matt tells her, "No, I gotta get out of here" she says leaving. Matt and I just stand there not sure what to do, that's when April walks in, Elena turns around, "Remember when I told you to make Rebekah prom queen?" Elena says, before April can respond. Elena smashes her head against the table and bites into her neck, Matt catches her as she falls, "Should've listened" Elena adds walking off.

I look at April's neck, the blood spilling down, I still haven't quite learnt self control, "Rowan you can heal her" Matt says, I don't respond. "Ro?" Matt says catching my attention, "Matt, I can't" I stutter out, "Call Rebekah. I'm gonna help Bonnie"
I say leaving the room quickly. I felt bad, but one more second and I would've lost it.

...

I'm walking around outside trying to find her, I finally find her standing tall over Elena. "Bonnie, stop" I say to her, she doesn't listen. "Bonnie" Stefan's voice says from my right, I turn and see Damon on my left. Damon goes down next to Elena and Stefan and I stand next to Bonnie, "Damon. Help me" Elena says, "You're gonna kill her Bonnie" I say, "I know what I'm doing" Bonnie says ignoring me. "This is the magic talking. This is your best friend" Stefan says trying to convince her. Elena continues to cry out in pain, "Damn it, Bonnie" Damon says facing Bonnie .

I see the pain in Elena's eyes. Fear. An emotion. "Bonnie, please" she says, Bonnie still looking at Elena stops whatever she was doing to Elena who exhales, and tries to catch her breathe. "Bonnie, are you okay?" I ask her softly, she turns and faces me. "No I'm not okay. I almost died. The shell of my best friend almost killed me. None of this is okay" Bonnie says angrily walking off.

"And here was that something I was waiting for to make it a Mystic Falls dance" I say to myself walking off leaving the two brothers to deal with Elena.

...
Chapter 34!! Sorry for the bad ending hehe. Only a few more chapters left!! Sorry for slow updates.

I do not own the characters/plot of The Vampire Diaries. I only own Rowan and her storyline that follows.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 716 12
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 π’π­π«πšπ§π πž π‹π’πŸπž|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 π—‡π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—‹π—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—‹βž Γ— Γ—Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...
48.2K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
894K 20.6K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...