i need you | k. mikaelson βœ“

By sturnsxo

When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
COVER
PROLOGUE
ONE - SEASON THREE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
ADDED CAST
RECAP & WHAT'S TO COME
EIGHTEEN - SEASON 4
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
10K - authors note
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
20K
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
authors note

TWENTY-SEVEN

905 27 7
By sturnsxo

ROWAN POV

After what happened, I couldn't bare to show my face to any of my friends, no doubt they all hate me. It's fine, in time Hayley and I will be with our parents, we'll be happy. At school today we had a memorial for Carol Lockwood who drowned in the town fountain, but this has Klaus written all over it, he killed Carol to spite Tyler. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Rebekah who smiled and waved at me, I waved back confused, how was she here? Who undaggered her. In a instant she was gone, maybe I'm seeing things. The assembly ended and we all got to go home.

...

For the past few days, I just stayed at home, none of my friends tried contacting me, which is fair, I betrayed them, they probably all hate me. Also the fact that no vampire besides Rebekah is invited in to the house, and she's been over once, and we barely talked, I feel bad for pushing her away because at the rate, she's the only friend I've probably got at this rate. My phone rings and confused I look at it to see it's Stefan, "Stefan?" I say confused as to why he's calling me, "Listen Ro, I need you to babysit Damon" he says

I burst out laughing, "Babysit Damon?" I choke out from laughing, "Right forgot everyone is mad at you" he says bluntly, "You're the only one left tho. So can you do it?" he adds, "Sure. Do I even wanna know the reason why I have to babysit him" I ask, "Long story short. Kol compelled him to kill Jeremy so he can't complete the Hunter's mark" Stefan tells me, I nod even though he can't see me. "Right. I'll be over soon" I say, "Bye Ro" Stefan says hanging up. I sigh and look at the mess in front of me, packets of food are spread across my bed, yeah I've been real lazy.

But now I have to babysit Damon? Not something I thought I'd hear. I get out of bed and grab a pair of shoes and put them on, I grab my carkeys and head to my car outside, but to my surprise, Klaus is there. "Klaus?" I say confused, how many more people are gonna confuse me today, "Hello love. Where you off to for the first time in days" he says smirking, I shake my head, "So you've been stalking me?" I state, he laughs, "Not stalking. More like observing" he says, "What are you doing here?" I say ignoring what he said before. "Same as you, babysitting Damon as Stefan put it" he says smirking.

"So I get to spend the day with you?" I say crossing my arms looking at him, "Looks like it" he says smirking, "Well get in and I'll drive us there" I say gesturing to my car, "Or we can-" he says and before he can finish his sentence, he picks me up bridesmaid style and vamp speeds, and before I knew it we were at the Salvatore house. He places me down and I smack him in the arm, "Don't do that" I explain, "You were fine" he protests, I roll my eyes and walk into the house with Klaus' laughter following in after me.

We walk down to the cellar where apparently Damon is being held, from the top of the stairs I could see Stefan looking into a cellar talking to someone, that someone being Damon. We approached the cell and when Stefan stood back we came into the frame, "You look terrible" I tell him, Klaus just stands quietly behind me. "What the hell are you two doing here" Damon croaks out, "Babysitting you since someone let the Big Bad vampire compel him to kill Jeremy" I say sarcastically smiling, Damon sends me a fake smile back.

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate" Stefan tell us, "If he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you gain, bleed him out again" Stefan tells Klaus mostly, "The silent treatment huh?" Damon says looking at Stefan, I look confused, "What happened?" I say, "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena" Damon says as it's nothing, "As he should be" I say standing up for Stefan, "Are you sure about that?" Klaus says after me, "Because I caught him trying to sneak out if Rebekah's bed this morning" he says, I look at Stefan, "Looks like I'm not the only one who makes 'bad mistakes'" I say quoting bad mistakes.

"Well don't you all enjoy your bonding time? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah" Stefan says leaving Klaus and I with Damon. I sit down against the wall next to the cell door and Klaus sits in front of me. It was silence between everyone, until Damon broke it, "Why'd you do it Ro" he says referring to the hybrids, "I don't wanna talk about it right now" I mumble, "Later then" Damon says knowing I can't talk about it with Klaus here, it was his hybrids that were going to take him out, and because of that he had to take them all out before they could take him out, which means other than Tyler, he's the only hybrid, and he can't make anymore because Elena is a vampire, and her blood was the source of making hybrids.

"No I'd like to know why I had to kill all my hybrids" Klaus speaks up, I shake my head, "I don't even know. It's crazy" I tell him, and Damon even though I can't see him. "Well we have all day, so share the story Sunshine" Damon says obviously smirking. "My parents are dead, my real ones, but according to Shane, they can come back. All that was needed was a sacrifice" I explain, "That's all he told Hayley and I" I add, "So let me get this straight, you and your sister, played Tyler and the hybrids, getting them to think they were taking down Klaus, but in reality you wanted Klaus to kill the hybrids for this sacrifice to bring your parents back" Damon says connecting the dots.

"I said it was crazy" I sigh, "Crazy? You can't bring back the dead Ro" Damon says frustrated, "Hayley called the shots. Not me. I just listened to her because she's my big sister, and the only family I have left, since my birth parents are dead and my adopted parents are nowhere to he found!" I yell on the edge of tears, "I need a moment" I say standing up and leaving the cellar to go upstairs.

I end up sitting on the steps outside the door, just trying to breathe and calm down. I sat outside for 10 minutes before Klaus joined me out here, "You know, you're probably one of the strongest women I know" he says, "Thanks? I don't know if that's a compliment or not" I say giggling, "It's definitely a compliment" he says, it's quiet between us, like we have nothing to talk about. "Why are you so interested in me?" I mumble not looking at him, "You remind me of someone I used to know" he tells me, "She like you, was beautiful, knew what she wanted, never failed even when times were tuff, she stuck to herself and was true to herself" he says while in aw.

"You loved this girl" I state now looking at him, Klaus had trouble finding his words, "Loved yes, but it was over a 1000 years ago, so that love is far over" he tells me looking at me in the eyes, "What was her name?" I ask him curiously, "Aurora" he tells me, "She was a sight for sore eyes, "She sounds lovely" I tell him, "She was until-" he pauses almost thinking if he should tell me or not, "Until what?" I say softly, "Until she looked me in the eyes and said she never loved me" he says almost tearing up. I don't say anything, instead I lean over and pull him into a hug, "I'm so sorry Klaus" I say with my head in his shoulder. He eventually wraps his arms around me as well, and we hug in silence.

We pull out the hug and look into each others's eyes, I catch him gazing down at my lips, and I do the same. My breathe is caught in my throat as he leans in and I do too, our lips meet in the middle. I'm kissing him, again, this is the second time I've kissed him and yet we've yet to go out the friend zone. We pull away when a sound of a cellphone ringing scared us, Klaus looked annoyed as he picks up, "What Kol?" he says, I look confused, since when was Kol back in town? I can't hear Kol's side of the conversation, but Klaus seems to be pissed. "I'll be back" he says vamp speeding back into the house.

I decide if I should go after him, but before I knew it he was back out, "We have to go" he says, "Wait where? Why?" I say confused, "What's happening?" I add, "Elena and Jeremy are trying to kill my brother, and I want you there to stop me from being murderous" he says, grabbing me and vamp speeding to their house.

...

We arrived and he out me down, "Phew don't do that" I mumble, "Sorry" he says before walking up to the open door, me by his side, but the sight we saw made my jaw drop.

Jeremy just stabbed Kol with the white oak.

I look to Klaus' face and his eyes are widen, his face full of shock. Jeremy looks at us from the inside with a straight face, Elena follows his glance and looks at us too, I wasn't particularly close with Kol, but he was Klaus and Rebekah's brother, and they're both my friends. Klaus made eye contact with Elena and his face went from shocked to pissed. "What did you do?" Klaus says to them angrily, "We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm" Elena protests, "We both know that's a lie Elena" I speak up, He never would have gotten inside if you hadn't set a tarp" Klaus says agreeing with me.

"You said you were going to put him down too" Elena says to him, "I was gonna make him suffer under my terms!" Klaus shouts in his murderous voice, he looks around the doorframe of the house, "I'm gonna burn this house to the ground. And when you try to flee for your lives I'll kill you without blinking" he says, okay this is when I step in, "Klaus. Let's just go. Save revenge for another time" I whisper standing in front of him, he looks at me and his eyes sightly soften but then Jeremy speaks up, "Kill is, you'll never get the cure. You'll never be able to make any more hybrids" he says standing big and tall. I try pull Klaus away from here so he doesn't cause anything, but he holds his ground, he's going nowhere.

"You really think for an instant I care about my bloody hybrids? I want the cure so I can destroy it. I would've killed you the second we dug it up. But now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead" Klaus confesses, suddenly he falls over in pain, I turn around and see Bonnie, "Bonnie?" I say as she pushes past me, "Invite him in" she says to Jeremy, "What!?" I yell, "Do it" Bonnie tells him, "Jeremy don't" I protest. I see Klaus from the corner of my eye stand up and he's angry, so for my safety I go inside and stand near all them, even though they probably all hate me right now, "Come in" Jeremy mumbles.

Everything happened so fast again, Elena and Jeremy were next to me, Klaus chased after them through the living room only to not be able to get back out. "What the" I say looking at the hybrid before me, trapped in the Gilbert living room. Klaus aggressively banged on the invisible barrier keeping him in. Jeremy grabbed the stake out Kol's body and bolted to the door beside Elena. Klaus looked furiously at Bonnie, "Witch. You can't do this to me" he says to her, "You have no idea what I can do now" Bonnie says sending daggers his way, Klaus looks at Bonnie, Elena and Jeremy "I will hunt you all to your end!" he shouts at them. They all leave the house leaving me in the house with an angry Klaus.

...

Klaus eventually somewhat calmed down, "I'm gonna call Rebekah" I tell him, even though he probably wasn't listening. I go into the kitchen and grab my phone out and call Rebekah's contact, she picks up immediately, "Please tell me it's not true, Ro. Please say that Stefan is lying. Please tell me Kol is not dead" she says crying, I wipe the tear that is forming, "I'm sorry Bekah" I say, "I can't believe it" she says, "I'm so sorry. I wish I could've done something" I say to her, "I want to be human Ro" she says out the blue, "What?" I say not sure if I heard her correctly.

"I want to be human. Will you help me find this cure?" she repeats, I smile, "I'll do anything for you Bekah" I say crying. "I knew I could count on you" she says crying as well, we both laugh, and I end the call. We're gonna find this cure for Rebekah, not only that, somehow my parents are gonna come back. I'll see them.

...
Chapter 27!! Omg this is like the first chapter that didn't read follow the storyline and I completely wrote myself. If you didn't notice, I skipped a few episodes to get this going, and Rowan and Klaus kissed again👀👀

I do not own the characters/plot of The Vampire Diaries. I only own Rowan and her storyline that follows.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 941 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...
135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 π’π­π«πšπ§π πž π‹π’πŸπž|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 π—‡π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—‹π—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—‹βž Γ— Γ—Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...
467K 7.6K 63
Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls he can't help but start falling for the s...