BLUE MOON~ KHUN X OC: BOOK 3...

Door Emily_Maxin

***DISCONTINUED*** I'm so sorry The years are rolling by quickly, the famed Workshop Battle approaches. The g... Meer

author's note
one
notice
two
four

three

369 40 13
Door Emily_Maxin

Floor 25

I was quite certain that was V.V. wearing the brown cloak and the blue cap walking by the sidewalk, approaching the docks of the shinheuh. I couldn't see her signature purple-brown hair. Maybe she was trying to hide, maybe it wasn't her, I wasn't sure.

I glanced down to see the knocked-out speedster, Edin Dann, by my feet and sighed as I pulled him in my Lighthouse. Thanking the man I hired to catch Dann, I quickly shoved the chunk of blue suspendium in my Pocket to chase after the Violet Wave before she reached the shinheuh caravan.

"V.V.!" I called out, walking briskly to the hooded figure. The person walked faster and I assumed it was her.

I tried a different approach. "Variiya, wait up!"

She froze.

Hah, I knew it.

I put a hand on her shoulder, quite excited to tell her about my meeting with Edin Dann. "What's the hurry? I managed to get the speedster we were after for months, it was pretty amusing to how he actually thought he could escape—"

I stopped my tracks, wondering why she kept looking down as if the wooden boards of the dock was so interesting.

"V.V., you okay?" I asked slowly.

She still wouldn't meet my eyes. The female brushed me off snd continued her path. "Come on, we're gonna miss the shinheuh."

I grabbed her wrist snd pulled her close to face me. "V.V., what's wrong?"

The cap on her head shielded her eyes from me, though I couldn't see her expression, I could tell something bad happened.

I pulled down her hood to reveal her battered face. Her olive skin on her cheeks was dark purple from a nasty bruise. Her pouty pink lips had a small cut. V.V. seemingly had a black left eye, but she covered it with her glowing hand.

"Don't worry about me, I'm quickly healing myself with shinsu, I'm fine." She bantered and sprinted to the caravan.

I stormed after her and slammed the door shut, my blue eyes blazing with icy anger. She flinched and sat by the corner of the carriage, still not looking directly at me. "Who the hell did this to you?"

The girl took a deep breath and sighed, taking off her blue cap, her long and wavy purple-brown hair tumbled down, once long and wavy was even more unkempt and now, a little past chin-length. "I met up with a guy--an informant-- because I wanted this other Regular to be in our team."

I frowned. What?

"The informant's girlfriend wasn't happy with me and caught me off guard and did all this." Her eye was now less swollen and she proceeded to heal her cheek. "I've been trying to trace him for weeks and I managed to get a hold of him. Problem is, he doesn't want to meet me."

I was confused. Who was she even talking about? What is he, her ex? I'm pretty sure she hasn't dated anyone because she was by my side for nearly six years. I mentally kicked myself to stop overthinking. I mean she wouldn't be so desperate to meet someone, she isn't like that. The only people who I know who's she's close with is Endorsi and me. Is she trying to tell me that she's been meeting with someone--

I pinched my arm secretly. My train of thought isn't making any sense anymore and I wasn't thinking rationally.

"Who is he?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady to not show any hint of frustration.

She coughed and cleared her throat. "Someone,"

I took a deep breath and controlled myself. "Okay, so why doesn't he want to meet you?"

V.V. shrugged. "Dunno, he wants to meet you for some reason."

I frowned but was somewhat relieved I didn't have to send V.V. to whoever that was, maybe I could have a little chat to know what's their relationship in the first place.

Her violet eyes clouded with an emotion I wasn't too sure about. She looked quite sad and angry at the same time. Perhaps some nostalgia was there in that mix. "Why the hell is he here?" I heard her mutter and she sighed. "But yeah, at noon he'll be at the docks."

"How does he look like?"

She smiled nervously. "Uh, you'll just know it's him."

I furrowed a brow at her suspicious actions but I decided to let that slide for now.

The shinheuh yowled, signaling we have reached our apartment. We both got off and she went ahead of me, making me realize:

She's short.

I chuckled at the thought and entered the brown hut of our team.

"Woah what happened to you..." Novick's voice trailed out as V.V. stomped upstairs. He nodded at me, "You're back, Khun."

"Yes, nothing new?" I muttered.

The Ha Spear Bearer sighed. "I wish." He pointed towards the direction V.V. went off too. "What happened to her?"

"She got into some fight with the girlfriend of her informant," I growled and summoned my Lighthouse. "She wants me to recruit this person, don't know what's his position though I'm assuming he's a Fisherman because she wants told me to have one more in the past."

Edin Dann fell out of the blue cube, still unconscious. Novick's face was slightly surprised, most likely because he knew of my... unique ways to recruit Regulars.

"Wow, the fact Variiya's recommending him means something, huh?" Novick said slyly and picked up the speedster.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I was partially listening, and I was still pissed off with whoever this guy was.

Damn, this girl would be the death of me.

I tread the stairs lightly to head to Rachel's room, and I could've sworn I heard soft thumping of footsteps on the floorboard.

And that girl would be the death of all of us.

•••・・・・•••

"I'm coming with you."

Yes, she will be the death of me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing with exasperation. "V.V., didn't I just say you're not in the condition to go out. Plus, didn't that guy say he wanted to see me, not you?"

V.V. rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I'm fine now so I can secretly watch your meeting. I need to see him."

I clenched my fists from her odd reaction towards this guy and sighed again. "But didn't you just say he specifically to talk to me? Besides, if he'll say no I can always bring him here."

The Violet Wave grumbled and pouted like a child, looking for another excuse, her short purple-brown hair messily flying from the wind. "But he wants to see the necklace and I'm sort of unsure if I should give it to you or not."

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear that but she shot me a glare.

She looked really cute.

Focus, Khun. I shook my head to get rid of that thought... but that gave me a bit of an idea.

V.V. was trying to untie the necklace she had for years from her neck, but for some reason, she couldn't unhinge the chain. I chuckled and approached her, my fingers brushing against her warm skin.

"Why are you removing this?" I asked.

"I guess I have to give this to you as proof you know me," She mumbled, face turning light pink. "But I really need to go with you." I angled my head to see her surprised reaction and she bit her lip.

What the hell are you thinking? The back of my head chided me for my actions, but there was no turning back now.

After removing her necklace, I leaned forward, resting my forehead against her shoulder. She turned to look at me, "Huh, Khun? What's wrong—"

Tilting my head just a little bit and brushing her hair away from my face, I planted a kiss on the back of her neck. V.V. gasped and immediately covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself from whimpering.

Damn, I've always wanted to kiss her.

I was tempted to move up her neck to her jaw or to simply just tilt her head back to let her pink lips meet mine.

Control yourself, god damn it.

I pulled back. She whipped her head back to face me, her cheeks blushing furiously. "What the fuck was that for?"

Just in time, the shinheuh service came up to the docks. I walked over to it, waving to her. "You wouldn't want to keep him waiting and to see that." I pointed to her neck.

Her eyes widened and instantly covered the side of her nape, her mouth gaping like a fish. She scrunched her brows in anger, cheeks scorching red, and used her other hand to give me the middle finger. I laughed as she went off, scampering inside, most likely to hide in the bathroom, to remove something that wasn't there.

But I would've given her a hickey if she was mine in the first place.

I stepped on the red caravan of the shinheuh, wondering who was V.V. was so desperate to meet.

Heyooo I finally posted a chapter! Thanks to H00die_Yuen1 for giving me inspiration. The scenario was based from Kaichou was Maid-sama, when Usui "gave Misaki a hickey" when in fact he didn't XD

I hate to sound repetitive but can I ask you guys for a favor? Moon Child managed to make it to the 2nd Round of the Passion Awards and unfortunately it is a voting round and what is even more unfortunate is that the voters are given unlimited votes. As of now, Moon Child has 3.7K votes.

It's becoming a voting war because every time people vote for Moon Child, there are other users who spam votes for another entry and aghhhhhhhh why does the voting period end at Oct. 1 I swear the votes might end up to 10K oh my gosh 😂😂😂

I'll put the link of the voting page in a comment here. All you have to do is type '+1' inline to Moon Child by Emily_Maxin. If you want to spam, do it carefully by groups because I think there are some instances WP might limit the number of times you can comment because they might think you're a bot.

Please vote for Moon Child if you want to, I would really appreciate it. Seeing my friends vote and supporting me really helped me to continue writing because oh my god I swear if I don't finish writing this series I'm gonna get so mad.

If you guys want some art, spoilers, headcanons/scenarios, and random stuff, check out my process book "Constellation".

Take care guys, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc