THARNTYPE ONE SHOTS

By elizarock1311

Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession More

Don't give others this look
Episode 3: Talking... isn't the only thing I'm good at
Episode 4: Have sex with me
Episode 5: What am I to you?
Episode 6: I only want to do it with you
Episode 7 Part I: Welcome home gift
Episode 7 Part II: I'm already yours
Episode 11: Promise me
Episode 12: Fighting for you
Special Episode 13: Last Night
Special Episode 13 Part II: I can't stop loving you
Special Episode 13 Part III: Meow
Bonus Episode 7: I've gotta go
Bonus: For our anniversary

Bonus Episode 8: A Special Box

25.8K 309 33
By elizarock1311

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Tharn went inside his apartment with a big sigh. It was good to be home even as much as he loved his family. He still couldn't help feeling disappointed at the fact that it had been P' San sitting next to him and giving him a gift and not Type. 

Despite Tharn telling P'San that he was okay with anything, Tharn knew that he probably got him something really thoughtful. He hadn't even opened it yet. All he'd been looking forward to was Type's birthday message and his gift and it was kind of sad that he didn't have high expectations for either. 

Tharn shook his head at his own thoughts. He would be fine once he saw his boyfriend again. Seeing Type always made him forget everything but touching him, kissing him, looking at him. As he turned to drop his bag on the couch, he saw a can of coke on the nightstand. It had a sticky note with a familiar handwriting. 

He picked it up with a puzzled look. 

It said: No sprite. Drink this to spike your sugar instead. Open the drawer. 

Short and sweet to the point. Tharn looked down at the coke and shook his head. Type knew damn well his favorite soda was Sprite, but the coke was more than he was expecting. It was a sore consolation prize to not seeing Type at home, though. 

Tharn opened the drawer with the coke still in his hand. With one hand he opened the pretty green box and looked down in shock. His eyes widened and a chuckle escaped him as he saw the variety of flavored condoms Type had given him. 

He smiled from ear to ear as he looked towards their apartment door. "Hurry home, Type. I can't wait to try out your birthday present," he said out loud to the quiet room. 

Later

Type walked into the apartment with his own sigh of relief. Sweat clung to his body and made him feel sticky and gross all over. As he came around the bend he spotted Tharn and immediately felt better. He had felt really guilty about not going with him to his birthday party, but his reasoning was still sound. 

Tharn smiled at him like a cat who ate the canary - knowingly and lasciviously. Type gave him one of his signature frowns and played it cool. "You're back."

"Hmm. I came back this morning," Tharn said with that stupid grin still on his face. 

"So..." Type looked towards the drawer where he'd put the condoms and tried to play it off. 

"Did you buy any food? I'm hungry" Type said to change the subject. He knew where Tharn was going with this and needed to get fed first. 

"I bought a lot of food," Tharn said with a sly tone. "Chocolate, Strawberries, oranges, melons, peaches...."

Type blushed and frowned even harder. "Since when are you a herbivore? Why are there only fruits?"

Tharn reached below the quilt on their bed next to where he was sitting and took out the box. 

Type blushed even harder. Of course he wouldn't just  give me a break. He had to be all cheesy about it. 

After Tharn teased him a bit more he offered him some of his chocolate cake. Type could tell he was hurt, but instead of apologizing he offered a peace offering.

"How about I take a bath and we go get something to eat?" Type asked with a small smile.

Tharn's eyes lit up with pleasure. "Okay."

In the end, Tharn went to take a bath first and Type turned to look around for some clothes to wear. Unfortunately, he hadn't done laundry and couldn't find any clean ones. 

"Tharn, can I borrow your shorts?" Type called out. 

"They're in my bag!" Tharn yelled back from the shower. 

Type searched through the bag and came across the wrapped gift. His vision went red at the note from P'San. He had forgotten all about the guy cozying up to Tharn in his Facebook picture, but now it all came roaring back. 

Before he knew what he was doing, Type had already ripped into the present and pulled out the drumstick holder personalized with Tharn's name. His hands fisted in anger around the offending object. In the back of his mind he realized most of his anger was at himself for not being by his boyfriend's side, for not giving him such a thoughtful gift, and for generally always disappointing Tharn in everything he did. 

He was burning with jealousy and rage. Why was his whole life sabotaging himself and messing up his relationships? He wanted to strike out at someone and Tharn as usual came at the wrong time. 

Type didn't even let him speak. "Nice gift," he said snarkily.

"Did you open it?" Tharn asked quietly. Part of him felt upset at Type violating his privacy, but there was a bigger part that was concerned about Type's angry expression. 

Type was so upset he came up with the lamest excuse in the history of excuses. "It was in the bag," he blurted out. What the fuck is wrong with me? That's the best I could do?  Why didn't I just say it was already open or it fell out of the bag? 

Tharn snorted, but decided to let that pass. He knew Type was jealous. 

"Since you've got such a good gift, you can throw mine away," Type continued. His words falling out his mouth before he had time to think. He didn't want to do this. Didn't want to ruin the mood and get them both upset, but it was like his mouth was faster than his brain sometimes. 

Tharn held one of Type's hands loosely. "Type, I love your gifts."

"Who gave it to you?" Type asked, even though he already knew. He sounded like a jealous wife even to himself, but nothing could stop the train wreck that was his mouth. 

Tharn smirked despite seeing Type's bad mood. "Are you jealous?" 

Type sputtered as he tried to deny his jealousy, but Tharn just backed him up until his back hit the shelves. "Don't worry, he's my brother's best friend. He's known me since I was 14 and he's just like a big brother" Tharn said. 

Before Type could answer, Tharn dipped his head and kissed his lover's pouty lips. Type's arms reached around his neck as his knees buckled when Tharn's tongue touched his. 

Tharn gave him drugging kisses. His tongue lazily stroked Type's as if they had all the time in the world. Their hardened cocks pressed tightly together and when Tharn ground against him Type pulled back as if waking up from a fog. 

"That message doesn't sound as if he's just your brother's friend," Type insisted as he held Tharn away with his hands on his shoulders. 

Tharn sighed in sexual frustration. "Remember when I told you about my first time?"

Type frowned. "Yeah. You said you didn't like it and parted ways with..." Type's eyes widened. "Don't tell me it was him?"

Tharn nodded sheepishly. "But he's just like a big brother now and he knows that I'm seeing someone."Tharn could feel that Type was somewhat appeased as his hands relaxed on his shoulder and Type didn't protest when he once again leaned in for a kiss. 

Type separated their lips with  a sucking sound.

Tharn groaned. "What now? I'm dying!" 

Type grinned knowingly. "I'm gross. Let me take a bath first." Type turned to go to the bathroom, but Tharn scooped him up in his arms bridal style. 

Type wrapped his arm around Tharn's neck reflexively. "Tharn!" He slapped his chest in embarrassment. 

Tharn laid him down on the bed and straddled his waist. He took up the box of condoms at the end of the bed. He went through the box of condoms as if browsing through a rack of clothes at the store.

"Hmmm...which one should I pick?" Tharn teased as he smiled down at Type. 

Type rolled his eyes and slapped one of Tharn's butt cheeks. "Hurry up..." he snapped with his face burning. 

"Chocolate for me and strawberry for you," Tharn said slyly. He threw the condoms on the bed next to them and took off his tank top. Type quickly undressed and Tharn helped him by taking off his hands. Tharn leaned down and Type was waiting for him. Their lips pressed together urgently with a moan. 

Tharn licked at Type's bottom lip begging for entrance. Type's lips parted and Tharn didn't waste any time sweeping his tongue inside. Licking every inch, his tongue swirling around Type's in a dance as old as time. 

Type's hands slid down Tharn's back and into his underwear as he pulled down both shorts and briefs. Tharn's swollen cock sprung out thick and dripping with pre-cum already. 

Type stroked Tharn's cock hard and with that twisting motion that drove him crazy. Tharn let himself thrust into his grip for a few moments before he gripped Type's cock himself. They stroked each other until they were arching up ready to come. 

Tharn realized and pulled back. He pushed Type's hands away from him and kissed down his cheek and neck. Slowly savoring. Nibbling here and there as his hands traced the lines of his waist and his strong thighs. His right hand slid up his inner thighs and massaged his balls softly. Too softly to make him come, but enough to drive him crazy. 

"Tharrnnnnn...." Type moaned. His head shook back and forth on the pillow in frustration. His hand fisted the sheets and his hips thrusts towards Tharn against his will. 

"Shhhh..." Tharn soothed as he tongued his nipples. He licked and nibbled until they hardened and then bit lightly to make Type's back arch as if electrocuted. Type buried one of his hands in his hair and tried to suffocate Tharn with his erect nipple. 

Tharn licked at his right nipple and then looked up at him with a smirk. "Spread."

Type spread his legs without hesitation lost to all sensation. He looked on in a daze as Tharn ripped open the chocolate flavored condom with his teeth. His veins prominent on his arms and hands showcasing his strength and further driving Type up the wall. 

Tharn slowly rolled down the condom down Type's dick. Type's hand was in his hair again as he tried to force him to take him in his mouth. Tharn took his time on purpose.  He caressed Type's thighs beside him and nibbled his inner thighs. At Type's whimper, Tharn chuckled and licked a path up his veiny cock. 

Type felt the sensation of Tharn licking him up and down through the condom as if he was an ice cream cone. He let go of Tharn's hair and took up the strawberry condom. The ripping sound made Tharn stop and loop up at him. 

Type quickly rolled Tharn over until he was straddling him. He held Tharn's cock in his hand and rolled down the condom just as slowly as Tharn had. Type smirked down at Tharn and then flipped so that he was straddling Tharn's face and he was facing Tharn's condom covered staff. 

Type slowly licked a swath up Tharn's member. He held the base in his head while his head bobbed up and down. He startled when he felt Tharn licking him through the chocolate flavored condom. He spread his thighs wider to give him better access.

The only sounds in the room was the sucking sounds they were making. Tharn swallowed Type down and hummed. When he saw that Type was almost lost he let his cock fall out of his mouth and quickly removed the condom. 

He quickly swallowed his warm cock down again and moaned at feeling his warm flesh in his mouth. Type bucked against his mouth and came after a few seconds. Tharn swallowed as much as he could, but some of it dripped down his chin. He continued to lick at Type's dick keeping it hard.

It wasn't over yet and it was his turn. One of his hands slid down Type's back and Type's spine tingled at the feel of his hand against him. 

"Hmmmm...." Tharn moaned as Type's throat constricted around his dick. He held onto Types hair and thrust up. Type relaxed his throat and let Tharn fuck his mouth fast and hard. 

"Damn...Type...hmmmm...." Tharn groaned. Type massaged his balls to encourage him and that was enough. Tharn saw stars behind his closed eyes as he came in the strawberry flavored condom. 

Type turned and flopped down on his chest. His throat hurt and it would be sore tomorrow, but he had a stupid smile on his face as he laid down on his boyfriend. Tharn only let him rest for a little bit. 

He took off the condom, tied it off, and then threw it in the garbage. When he came back he pressed his whole body on top of Type. Type, who was already hard, was already grinding up at him. 

Tharn leaned down and kissed him slowly, deeply. He trailed kisses down his neck and Type's arms came up to embrace him. His nails bit into Tharn's shoulders when Tharn sucked on his tongue. His lips nibbled on his upper lip and bit and then soothed with his tongue. His teasing was driving Type crazy. 

Tharn grabbed Type's left leg and pushed it up to Type's chest. He sucked in two fingers and slicked them up. Type's hole clenched in anticipation. 

Tharn slid them inside and Type moaned. His eyes closed and his neck arched in pleasure. Tharn's burning gaze stared down at his fingers sliding in and out. It was so tight and there was some resistance, but Type opened up more and more with each slide. 

When Type was squirming against his fingers Tharn inserted a third one. His fingers spread inside and he crooked them inside driving Type crazy. 

"Thaaarnnnn...fuck.me.already" Type hissed out in frustration. 

Tharn chuckled but slid his fingers out and pressed his own swollen cock against Type's clutching pink hole. He groaned as he slowly went inside. Type's channel clenching around him uncontrollably.

Type clutched at Tharn's hips and pressed him forward even as his own hips rose to meet him. They started a low grind with Tharn's hips canting over him. His balls slapped against Type's ass and Type's hand flew to his cock and stroked in time with his thrust. His leg hurt where Tharn gripped it and pushed it against his chest, but it allowed him to lean down and kiss Type so Type tolerated the pain. 

Tharn adjusted Type's hips and fucked in hard. Now his every thrust was hitting Type's prostate eliciting a dazed moan from Type each time. 

"Unghh...more...please," Type pleaded as his fingernails bit in deep into Tharn's fair skin. Tharn labored hard as his dick pistoned in and out. His balls slapping hard against Type's ass. Their sweaty skin rubbed together. 

Tharn leaned down and fucked his tongue in Type's mouth. His tongue mimicking what his dick was doing below. Type kissed him back passionately. So different from the hesitation he felt during the first time. He was so open and all his and it made Tharn's heart beat faster in his chest. 

"Yes...yes.. yessssss..." Type hissed as Tharn's hips swiveled and his insides were pummeled deliciously. His eyes crossed and he stroked himself harder as he came. Tharn thrust once and then twice and then he was coming too. 

Tharn let Type's leg go after getting his breath back and massaged it to let his blood circulate again. 

"Fuck... you're gonna kill me one day," Type sighed. "Or break my leg," he added. 

Tharn nuzzled his neck and rubbed his arms gently. " What a way to go," he said as he smiled against Type's skin. 

Type's hand came up hesitantly and stroked Tharn's hair. Then he thought of what had gotten him angry and pushed him away so Tharn would look at him. 

"Don't think I forgot about P' San," he said with a frown. 

Tharn sighed. "Do you want to know about me and him?" 

"Hmmm," Type assented. 

Tharn looked at Type with all the love he had for him in his eyes. "But before I talk, I love you. There's no one but you. I'm all yours, Type."

Type nodded like it was a given. "Don't ever forget that. Now talk," he demanded and Tharn did. 

Note: Guys, sorry this took so long, but I just moved and then didn't have any internet for almost two weeks. This was soooooooo long, but I hope you enjoy. Next bonus scene may be after episode 7 when they move into their brand new apartment the night before Type goes to Pang-an. Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.3K 22
Another university romance which seems easy but isn't as it seems. One with a pain and another one with a hidden secret trying their best to make ea...
3.4K 244 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...