Manager

By wasanye

BTS, the most world famous boy band with billions of followers all over world. Followers more commonly known... More

The Part Time
The Permanent Job
The Trainig {Part 1}
The Training {Part 2}
The Gift Shop
"We're Friends"
I'm Here
You Went On A Date? With Who?

begin.

30 2 0
By wasanye

BTS, the most world famous boy band with billions of followers all over world. Followers more commonly known as ARMY. Every other person you know might be an ARMY.

Nina Bloom, a twenty two year old aspiring manager. She has managed small celebrities before. Currently lives in Seoul, South Korea as she part time manages an Idol. She has been on the look out for a permanent job. Being in the profession for four years had gained her a little recognition and sources. The universe surprised her by the best job opportunity an ARMY might get in their whole life.

Jeon Jungkook, a twenty three year old accomplished singer, dancer and all in all an Idol. The golden maknae of BTS. Everyone around the world loves him. His hyungs support him. I don't think I need to give more information.

The two are from totally opposite world's, one a manager while the other an Idol. His world is full of cameras and flashing lights, her's is not. She is an ordinary person, he is not.

A story about a manager and an Idol.

Read to find out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
410K 10.3K 101
Bighit E. hired a new manager for BTS. Park Jihyo, who's the same age as Jin secured the position. What's more interesting is the effect of Jihyo n...
34.8K 2.3K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
130 0 30
Behind the fame, there exists a hidden dark rabbit hole of shadows and secrets. Jeon Jungkook: the embodiment of a loved Kpop idol. His infectious sm...