Sisters? (Catradora)

Oleh ShortHairCatra

Warning: This story contains, Sexual Content, Drugs, Alcohol, Self-Harm and many other Mature Themes. Adora... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Sisters?
Chapter 2: Goodnight I Guess?
Chapter 3: Study Hall?
Chapter 4: Harder?
Chapter 5: She's not back?
Chapter 6: Gang?
Chapter 8: Fever maybe?
Chapter 9: Too.. Close?
Chapter 10: Cops?
Chapter 11: Catra Wouldn't?
Chapter 12: Stay?
Chapter 13: Sleepover?
Chapter 14: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 15: Practice?
Chapter 16: Something Different?
Chapter 17: Mark me?
Chapter 18: Cold?
Chapter 19: Torture?
Chapter 20: Can you kiss me?
Chapter 21: You like that?
Chapter 22: Let me clean you up?

Chapter 7: Why are you so nice?

5.7K 226 431
Oleh ShortHairCatra

(Trigger Warning - Mentions of Self Harm and use of homophobic slurs)

(Adora)

A loud thud broke the slumber that Adora had been deeply invested in. Shocked awake, she almost threw herself out of bed.

"What was that?" The tall blond yelled while she looked around. Eyes perfectly adjusted to the dark room. She saw Catra standing near the newly flipped over couch.

"Ahh what the hell?" Bow yelled out from his new position under the couch, lying against the floor.

"Get the fuck out of my bed." Catra said forcefully yet almost seeming careless.

"Catra you can't just attack people in their sleep!" Adora said, standing from her bed and walking over to help Bow off of the ground.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." The feline said, slightly stumbling back. Was she drunk? Adora helped the boy stand up and the pair looked over to Glimmer who was sitting up in bed now rubbing her eyes.

"What's going on?" the pink haired girl said, still groggy and rubbing her eyes.

"Adora, why is this preppy asshole laying on my stuff." The Neko said, gesturing lazily to the mess that now laid in front of them.

"It's called a sleepover bitch, not that you'd know. I doubt anyone can tolerate this long enough to be friends with you." Glimmer said now standing up and making her way towards her friends.

"Ohh and who's queen sparkles over there?" Catra pointed directly at the pink haired girl before continuing to speak.

"She your girlfriend or something Adora?" Catra's voice sounded fierce this time. Still a little sloppy from the drunkenness but there was definitely force behind her words now.

"What? No, she's my best friend Catra." Adora said, starting to be confused before continuing.

"Why does that matter?" Adora spoke, noticing catra grimace at her words this time.

"It doesn't! She just looks like a dike." Catra said, looking embarrassed.

"Whatever. Fuck you, fuck her, and fuck this idiot." The feline said gesturing to the trio in front of her before bolting towards the stairs. Adora went to stop her but was only able to witness as the Feline girl misstepped in her drunken state and plummeted down the staircase. It happened almost in slow motion for Adora, she rushed down the stairs to her foster sister.

Catra had already tried to stand up when Adora had gotten to her but the girl grimaced before gripping her ankle and falling back onto the floor.

"Fuck!" Catra yelled out as she cupped her injured leg in her arms.

"Hey hey, relax. Let me look at it" Adora said kneeling down to be eye level with Catra.

"No, get the fuck way from me!" The feline yelled before swinging her hand out towards the blond. Are her claws out? Adora dove back to avoid being cut before jumping forward and cupping the girls body in her arms. She restrained Catra's arms by wrapping her in a solid bear hug.

"Please calm down. Let me take a look at it." Adora whispered calmly into Catra's ear, watching it twitch at the feeling of her breath. Adora could feel her feline sister breathing deeply into her neck. This sent shivers down the blond girl's spine, her heart was racing.

"Adora... my arms hurt really bad too.. Please let them go." Catra whispered softly into Adora's neck. The blond girl released her hug in exchange for gently cupping Catra's cheek in her hand.

"Serves her right! That's instant Karma Bit.." Glimmer was yelling from the top of the stairs before Adora cut her off.

"Glimmer not now!" The tall girl yelled without taking her gaze off of those beautiful mismatched eyes.

"Where does it hurt?" Adora whispered calmly, still staring deeply into Catra's eyes.

"Everywhere.." The feline whispered back before glancing up at Glimmer and attempting to stand.

"Catra what are you doing!" Adora said, helping the girl to her feet.

"I'm fine. I don't need help" She said pushing Adora off of her and bracing herself against the wall. Catra was breathing heavy but she managed to walk over to the couch that sat in the living room.

"Glimmer, go grab Bow. I think I'm going to have to drive you guys home" Adora said with an 'I'm sorry' look at the pink haired girl.

"Fineeeeee, but you owe us a real sleepover once your foster demon calms down a little bit okay?" Glimmer said as she turned back to the room to get Bow. Adora glanced over a Catra before shrugging.

"Deal"

Dropping her friends off didn't take too long, they lived relatively closeby. The problem was that all Adora could think about was Catra falling. She had to get her friends out of that house because she knew Catra wouldn't drop her 'I'm invincible' front if they were still there. Maybe, just maybe if it was just Adora, she'd be more cooperative in getting taken care of. The blond girl had finished dropping off her squad and opened the door to her house before quickly making her way over to the living room couch.

"Catra." She said kneeling by the couch and looking at the girl who was now laying outstretched across it.

"Hey Adora." There was a bit of a smirk in her lips as those words slid out. She adjusted herself on the couch and made another pained face.

"Hey hey, stop moving around so much. I'm gonna carry you upstairs okay?" Adora spoke slowly and Catra's eyes were now glued on her. Is Catra blushing right now?

"You don't hav..." She started to speak quickly looking away from the blond girl.

"I want you to be comfortable, I'll let you sleep in my bed. You seemed to love it anyway." Adora giggled looking at the feline who was now desperately trying to avoid eye contact.

"Plus I think you love the Idea of me carrying you upstairs." Adora spoke now almost laughing.

"Why in the hell would you think that!" Catra said louder now as Adora grinned even wider at her.

"Your tail gave you away. As soon as I asked to carry you... it started swaying." She giggled again. Catra was a bright shade of red before burying her face into the couch cushion.

Adora took the opportunity to scoop the feline up in her arms and started making her way towards the stairs.

"What's that smell by the way?" Adora said looking down at the girl who was now curled up in her arms.

"It's.... uhh.... It's weed." She spoke looking away from Adora.

"Ohh." The blond said before going completely silent the rest of their way up the stairs. She gently laid Catra down in the bed before helping her sit up. Catra looked completely zoned out as Adora helped her out of her Flannel. The feline girls eyes were slightly glossed over and a little bloodshot, the drunkenness was also still very apparent. However something Adora didn't expect now jumped out at her. This was the first time she'd ever seen Catra's arms.

The girl had distinct scars lining her wrists, there had to be dozens of them on each arm. Catra must have noticed the look on her face because the feline spoke.

"Fuck. I didn't want you to see that. Don't fucking ask me about it." Her voice was now venomous.

"I won't... I'm sorry." Adora tried to look anywhere but the scars she'd now known littered  Catra's arms.

"You don't need to try so fucking hard you know. Obviously you've seen them. Avoiding looking is almost worse than looking." She spoke slowly, glancing away.

"Okay." The blond girl nodded. Catra was really complicated, Adora wished the girl had lived an easier life. She never really understood what would cause someone to want to hurt themselves but she'd always had life pretty good.

"Living here can't get much worse huh. You already think I'm some crazy fucked up problem child that cuts herself." The girl's voice was basically defeated at this point. It hurt Adora's heart to hear Catra talk about herself like that literally physical pain in her chest.

"No no no, I'd never think about you like that. I promise. Sure you've probably been through a lot, but I'd never let it define who you are. You're amazing Catra." The taller girl's words were sincere. Adora was just worried the feline wouldn't believe her. To her surprise the smaller girl rolled over in the bed so she was facing Adora. Her eyes glossy. She looked as if she was holding back tears.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...