love me for life

De sunasjellystick

|| DISCONTINUED || xreader story about a very shy and reserved girl with a difficult past and family what wil... Mai multe

April
Meet me at our spot
Phone numbers
My house
12:34 am
Fresh air
Sweater Weather
So Rude
Friends
The less i know the better
Sick and Tired
Summer camp
Confessions of a dangerous mind
Dork
All through the night
In my room
AN

Best friends right?

23 0 0
De sunasjellystick

(y/n) POV

I go back to the gym, to get my things and my bag. Sadly I didn't bring anything for tomorrow or to sleep with, oh well I'll just sleep with my actual tee shirt and jeans, at least they're comfortable well sorta.

As I'm getting my things I hear footsteps approach me so I turn around and see Kuroo.

"Oh hey, did you need anything?" I ask

"H-Hey, nah i just wanted to uh see you." He says looking away.

"I-Oh sure, i can't stay for too long though because I'm not gonna be spending the night with you guys at the hotel."

"Oh, then where are you going?"

"I'm going to spend the night at Kiyoko's house, Hitoka is going there too so we're gonna have a girls night!"

"Ohh the Karasuno managers right? That's nice." An awkward silence then settles in before Kuroo talks again. "Hey you know that thing you said earlier to encourage us? Well i didn't say it earlier but it really meant a lot to me, so thank you."

"O-Oh sure i really meant what I said, I was actually pretty impressed with myself, like I even said that without stuttering ." I say almost embarrassed.

"Yeah I noticed, it looks like you're stuttering less and less these days." Kuroo adds

"I know and I've noticed too, usually I don't stutter when I'm with people I feel comfortable with."

"Well I'm happy you feel comfortable around us."

"Yeah me too, I didn't think it would be possible for me to have a lot of friends or even just friends at all so I'm really happy about it." I say looking down at my notes.

The silence between us comes back and a gust of wind enters the gym which makes me shiver since it's already night time and getting cold.

"Hey are you cold?" Kuroo asks

"Yeah a little bit don't worry it's nothing." I answer him, covering my arms to warm myself up.

"No it's not nothing." As he says that he takes his jacket off and gives it to me. "Here take this, just don't forget it at Shimizu's house."

"Oh so you're assuming I would forget it?" I say raising an eyebrow

"Wha- i never said tha-"

"I'm joking don't worry I won't Kuroo."

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow then, have fun with the Karasuno managers (l/n)."

"See you tomorrow.. Kuroo kun." I say lowering my voice

"Hmm what was that?"

"Nothing."

" I didn't hear what you said can you pleease say it again?" He says leaning towards me

"I didn't say anything you dork!" I say tapping his forehead before leaving the gym. Kuroo smiles to himself but I don't see it.

"Alright I'm ready!" I say joining Kiyoko and Hitoka who were waiting for me.

"Let's gooo!!" Hitoka says excitedly

On our way to Kiyoko's house the girls and I talk about various things as we arrive to her house.

Now is where Kuroo's jacket comes in handy because I don't feel cold anymore. It even smells like him holy sh- (y/n) stop doing weird shit omg.. it smells nice though

"My parents are gone for a week and for the past few days I've had the house all to myself so I'm happy you guys are with me tonight!!" Kiyoko says cutting me out of my thoughts as we enter her house. "Alright what do you guys think of face masks, movies, pizzas and some girl talk all in one night?"

"That sounds awesome!" I say happily smiling

"I can't wait, let's get started!" Hitoka adds

" I'll order the pizzas then!" I say

"Ok, I'll get the couch ready to make it nice and cozy." Kiyoko going to the living room.

"And I'll choose a movie!" Hitoka says following Kiyoko to the living room.

After ordering the pizzas and all the other things are done, the girls and I head to the bathroom to put out face masks on and we even decide to paint our nails.We then go to the couch and sit comfortably our pizzas in hand watching the movie. Which doesn't last for long since we eventually end up talking and not even paying attention to the movie anymore.

"By the way (y/n), while you were getting your stuff Hitoka and I saw Kuroo go in the gym. So we were guessing you guys talked since you did take a long time to get just your notebook and a bag. Sooo what did you guys talk about, or did you guys even talk at all?" She says while her and Hitoka are chuckling.

"We talked but d-don't go imagining things were just best friends.. right?" I say looking away an obvious blush on my cheeks.

"Now now,If you really thought that, you wouldn't be asking us or blushing (y/n)." Kiyoko says to me.

"And you wouldn't be wearing his jacket." Adds Hitoka

"W-Wait you guys noticed!?"

"Well yeah we're not blind." Hitoka says laughing.

"Ok ok fine, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Promise!" They both say

"Ok well to be quite honest I-I don't really know what I feel for him. I just feel really happy whenever he's around. And I've never really felt like that around anyone. Even though I've only known him for a short period of time, I'm just always happy when I'm with him. So I don't know if I feel like he's my best friend or maybe more.." I say looking down embarrassed.

"See Hitoka I was right, now where are my 1000 ¥ at" Kiyoko says extending her hand towards Hitoka.

"Ugh fine fine you win." Hitoka says going to get a 1000 ¥ bill from her bag and giving it to Kiyoko.

"Hitoka and I had a bet on what your feelings towards Kuroo were. I said you liked him more then a friend and Hitoka bet that you liked him only as a friend."

"B-But i don't know what I feel for hi-"

"Honey, i can see it just by the way you look at him that you like him more than just a friend, and what you just told us confirmed what I thought." Kiyoko says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"You guys would look so cute together!" Hitoka adds

"Argh stooop this is so embarrassing" I say hiding my face in my hands nervously laughing.

"It's cute though! I wish there were some cute guys or girls I could get to know better but no one has really caught my attention." Kiyoko says looking at her now painted nails. "When we see each other at the summer camp, you better have some stuff to tells us about you two."

"Oh wait you guys will be at the training camp?" I ask

"Of course we are!" Hitoka says smiling to me.

"Now I'm really excited to go to the summer camp." I say laughing as they do too.

we spend the night talking and laughing together which I had never done before with anyone, considering I had never had any real friends so I felt really happy being able to do this with them.

After a while we eventually all fall asleep on the couch with a movie still playing.

~~~~~~~~~
song : best friends right? - Amy Winehouse

hey hey heyy!!

woohoo I've found a little bit of motivation today so here is another new chapter hehe
hope u like it!

-maki chan <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

877K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...