Red Skies | The Prime Archive...

By ldjwrites

When 6 students are gifted superhuman abilities, it's up to them to prevent a bio-terrorist group from releas... More

• preface •
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
• author's note •
• also by L. D. Jones •
• graphics + extras •

• book two | hidden enemies - OUT NOW •

1K 42 8
By ldjwrites

The salty wind whipped at Chase's face as he crouched atop the roof of a warehouse overlooking a dimly lit marina. Exhaling, he ran a gloved hand over his recently shaved head. The short, blond hairs stabbed at his exposed fingers, keeping him grounded in reality.

If the mission was going to go as planned, then he—and his team—would need to stay focused. Any slip-up would spell catastrophe for them.

He scanned the docks again.

All the boats had been brought in for the night, their ropes tied around wooden posts at the end of the boardwalks. Blinking lights from the city across the choppy water shone in the distance, the bright skyline glowing throughout the night.

Chase squinted at the boardwalks themselves in search of his targets. His eyes lit up after he spotted them. Normally, the docks would've been empty at that time of night.

But the worst crimes always occurred during the dark...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🌀

𝙰 𝙱 𝙾 𝚄 𝚃

The world has changed—forever. Still adjusting to their new lives, our heroes will have to uncover a dark conspiracy lurking in the shadows.

*****

A year and a half have passed since Kismet infected the world with Primonium. Atlas had taken it upon themselves to protect the world from Prime-related threats. But after a series of tragic events, a sly senator proposes a plan to prevent any future catastrophes. However, this plan isn't exactly as it seems.

While trying to get to the bottom of a conspiracy surrounding this plan and the senator who created it, a group of rogue Primes is trying its best to destroy everything Atlas has built. As our heroes dig deeper, they learn that their enemies are everywhere; even amongst themselves. There's no telling who they can trust.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

book two | hidden enemies - out now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 76 27
I didn't mean to fall in love with my brother's best friend. Kingsley Pierce has been my enemy since he befriended my twin brother in first grade...
4.5K 419 97
TRIGGER WARNINGS: - Descriptions of graphic blood and gore - Strong language - Sexual themes - Descriptions of physical and psychological torture - T...
92.9K 6.6K 38
My whole life just changed in one day. I was kidnapped by a scientist gone rogue. Experimented on with nanotechnology that could change the world as...
1.9K 160 48
HEROES AREN'T JUST BORN. THEY'RE CHOSEN. Until now, Johnny Sparks' life was perfectly normal - that is, stuck in college studies and always looking a...