ROMAN HOLIDAY ; amy & laurie

By therealhughgrant

๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ, ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ON HIATUS โ There's a fine line between loving som... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ & ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

1.8K 33 3
By therealhughgrant

welcome and hello!

if you're anything like me, you saw greta gerwig's 2019 film adaption of little women and fell in love with the characters, particularly amy march and theodore laurence.

the film made me root for amy and laurie so much, i just had to write a story about them! however, i felt their love story in the original novel/2019 film was too precious to play with for me, so i decided to write how i think their romance would play out in modern times.

hope that mad sense.

this definitely isn't the best fan fiction out there, but read if you'd like!

thank you,
cam

DISCLAIMER
all original characters and storylines belong to the works of louisa may alcott. my story is based off of those characters and storylines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...