MishBir ~ Secret Marriage✓

By MishBir_Ikigai

Anuj filled vermilion in Manvi's hairline and Mishti stepped backward and interwined her fingers with mine an... More

1* Secret Marriage
Secret Marriage -2
Secret Marriage - Final

Secret Marriage -3

1.9K 181 1K
By MishBir_Ikigai

Our next two days passed smoothly without any family drama or arguments. Me and mishti were soo happy that finally slowly slowly things were mending.. but I guess it was silence before the storm.

I returned home from my workplace and a big shocker was awaiting for me inside my house.. Daadu and daadi.

Yes.. daadu and daadi were present in my house. They have never ever entered inside our house.. then why today they are here?? Is everything alright??.. I was wondering being confused.

Just then my mom dragged me in a corner, "Ye log yaha kya kar rahe hai Abir?? Tumne kuch kiya hai kya?" She asked worriedly and I frowned.

It means they have not argued or fought with my mom then why they are here??.. Now I was completely clueless.

I looked towards them and their faces were depicting anger.. something is wrong with them for sure.. but the question is "What??". As far as I remember I haven't done anything wrong.

I was about to answer my mom but just then Mishti entered our house being scared. But wait why she is scared?? What's happening yaar?? Now my heart was racing faster in nervousness.

She stood in front of her daadu and daadi lowering her head. And then daadi suddenly slapped her leaving everyone shocked.

"Daadi.." I shouted aloud and immediately ran towards Mishti and held her in my arms being confused..

Why daadi slapped her?? What she has done?? meanwhile Mishti was crying silently holding her left cheek.

Suddenly daadi pushed me aside harshly and held Mishti's arm, "Tujhe thodi bhi sharam nahi aayi mishti.. iss ladke se shaadi karte huye??" She shouted on her being furious.

Oh god!! She came to know about our secret marriage.. but how?? Who told her?? No one knows about this except us then how she knows??

I was completely shocked and confused. We didn't wanted the truth to come out in front of everyone in this way.. because it will worsen the situation more.

"Kya?? Shaadi??" My mom uttered being shocked while coming towards me and held my arm "Ye kya bol rahi hai Abir??" she asked looking into my eyes.

I was about to answer her but daadu threw some paper on my face while gritting his teeth, "Ye dekho.. tumhare bete ki kartut.." he said while looking towards my mom in anger.

I bend down and picked up the paper and I was shocked.. it was our marriage certificate.

Oh no!! Maybe they got this from mishti's room and they came to know about us.. thinking this I face palmed while shutting my eyes thinking about the consequences.

Daadu turned towards Mishti, "Tujhse ye umeed nahi thi mishti.." he said being angry on her and mishti was crying continuously lowering her head.

"Teri daadi sahi kehti hai ki maine kuch jyada hi sar pe chada liya hai tujhe.. aur uska natija ye hua ki tune iss ladke se.. iss ladke se chup ke shaadi kar li.." he said while pointing towards me and giving disguisting look and I remained silent lowering my head.

He continued "Jiska baap use chod ke chala gaya ho uska koi bharosa nahi kiya jaa sakta hai mishti.. ki wo puri zindagi tera saath nibhayega.." he stated looking towards Mishti and then turned back in anger.

My mom was moving forward to reply him but I immediately held her wrist to stop her from saying anything. I nodded in no with teary eyes because I didn't wanted to worsen the situation more.

Meanwhile Mishti went in front of daadu, "Aisa nahi hai daadu.. abir uske papa jaisa nahi hai.. wo mujhe chod ke kabhi nahi jayega.. wo hamesha mera saath dega.." she spoke up while crying and stood against her daadu for me.

Our situation was worse but still a crept automatically formed on my face hearing her statement and seeing her taking stand for me. How much lucky I was feeling that time I can't express in words.

But then daadu again started scolding her, "Tune duniya nahi dekhi hai mishti lekin maine dekhi hai.. iss ladke ke khoon me hai chod ke bhaagna.. aur main apni poti ki zindagi barbad nahi kar sakta aise ladke ke haath me uska haath dekar.." he yelled on her and then held her wrist tightly.

"Ab chup chap chalo yaha se.." he shouted by showing his big eyes to her and then immediately dragged her from our house.

I moved forward but my mom stopped me and I was feeling soo helpless that time.

"Daadu please meri baat toh suniye.. please.." Mishti kept on pleading him while crying but he didn't listened anything and left from our house.

I was not able to understand what to do now. I shut down my eyes tightly keeping hands on my waist and tears rolled down to my cheeks.. in fear of losing her.

Daadu literally thinks if my father have left me then I will also leave her.. seriously?? For once, can't he see my good qualities?? Can't he see that I'm not like my father??

Urghhh!! His orthodox thinking is beyond my imagination.. I'm literally fade up now from his illogical thinking.

I sat on the sofa being distress while holding my head, "Ye sab kya hai Abir?? Tum dono ne shaadi kar li aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi.. kyu??" My mom asked standing in front of me.

I looked at her with fresh tears in my eyes, "Kyuki hame pata tha yehi hoga jo abhi hua.. aap log hamare rishte ke liye itne aasani se nahi manenge.." I said with a puppy face and tears rolled down to my cheeks unknowingly.

I wiped off my tears, "Hume laga hum dheere dheere karke mana lenge aap logo ko.. lekin sach aise saamne aa gaya maa.." I said while facepalming from my both hands and weeping.

My mom kept her hand on my shoulder, "Abir.. beta mujhe mishti ko accept karne me koi problem nahi hai.. but uske gharwalo ko problem hai humse.. wo kabhi nahi manenge tum dono ke liye.." she said with teary eyes and sitting beside me.

I know she is right to some extent but I can't give up on us.. and that's final.. I can't lose my mishti. I stood up and directly went to my room, without answering anything to my mom.

I tried calling mishti many times but her phone was continuously unreachable.. maybe they have snatched her phone.

"This was my worst nightmare and this became true today.." I whispered while shutting my eyes tightly and tears were continuously rolling down to my cheeks.

I fell on my knees while covering my face from my both hands and cried my heart out whole night.. to let out my pain and frustration.

Next day, in afternoon daadu called me in their house and asked me to divorce mishti by giving me the papers.

Is he out of his mind?? He wants me to divorce my mishti?? This is not gonna happen. I will never divorce her.. not even in my wildest dreams.. never ever.

I tore that divorce papers by looking towards him with my fierce eyes, "Main mishti ko divorce nahi dunga.. aapko jo karna hai karlo.. ab tak main chup tha kyuki main aapka lihaaz kar raha tha lekin ab main chup nahi rahunga.." I spoke up sternly with cold voice and looking into his eyes.

At last, I showed some courage to him because now I was more determined to save our love.. our relation.. our marriage at any cost.. and I will save it.. anyhow!!

And I can do anything for that.. I can face any such types of situation with her because she is my strength!! Now Daadu can't seperate us.. enough is enough now!!.. I was becoming more determined by each passing second.

But I guess, this all was just a trailer for us.. the real picture was about to start. Our destiny had planned some more worse situations.. some more difficulties for us which were yet to come.

"Daadu.. wo.. jaldi chaliye.." Rohan said while panting heavily and weeping.

Hearing the next statement, I felt like suddenly ground slipped under my feet, "Mishti didi.. mishti didi ka accident ho gaya hai.." he informed, leaving everyone hell shocked.

"Mishti ka accident??" I muttered being shocked and immediately ran towards the road only to find the most dreadful sight in front of my eyes.

No.. no.. this can't be real.. I nodded my head in no with my widened moist eyes but this was the most painful reality.

Till day before yesterday we were soo happy.. and now.. and now all this happened.. which snatched our all happiness.

My mishti was unconscious, lying on the ground.. fully covered with blood. I became numb seeing my wifey in this worse condition.

No one can ever imagine their loved ones in this condition even in their worst nightmare. I was falling weak seeing her unconscious.

Abir.. Abir you have to be STRONG!! Your mishti needs you the most Abir.. you can't fall weak now.. you have to be strong this time Abir.. for her!!

I kept chanting this.. to stay strong but at the same time I was trembling badly seeing her, covered with blood.

But then I wiped off my tears and immediately picked up her in bridal style and rushed to hospital followed by all family members.

"Doctor.. doctor.. koi hai.. please help me.. please.." I screamed at the top of my voice while entering the hospital by lifting my wifey in bridal style.

No one can understand how it feels when your loved ones is struggling between life and death.. when love of your life is on a freaking death bed!!

The fear of losing love of your life because you are soo helpless that you can't do anything for them.. is the worst feeling ever one could experience and I was experiencing that..

Hope you like this chapter.. Keep VOTING and COMMENTING.. stay tuned🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
26.8K 1.2K 25
Love has the power to heal.. don't you agree.. I believe it is and here the story...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC