S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 24

17.9K 520 67
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for Adonis's meeting

I was pacing up and down the lounge waiting for Adonis to come. I was very nervous I didn't know what type of role I was taking on at the meeting, I didn't know if I should talk as well if I'm arm candy.

Adonis has been super supportive of my career and I wanted to do the same for him. I wanted him to see that I cared about his career as well that I could be supportive that is why I decided I was going to keep it classy and cute even if Josie decided to go low. I wanted to show him I could be a wife and just be supportive and behaved.

I heard Adonis shout my name. I take deep breathes and he walks into the lounge and gives me a grin. I smiled back at him and he said, 'Well you look amazing.'

I smiled and he motioned for me to twirl, I gave him a look but I twirled regardless. Something I had picked up is that Adonis is my biggest hype man. I could just be sitting going through my phone or cooking he would just start hyping me up. He was really good for my self esteem because as much as there are a lot of people admiring my beauty because of my profession there is a lot of people who have a lot of bad things to say and unfortunately I pay too much attention to them but with Adonis I haven't really been feeling that lack of confidence but I've been more confident.

He came up to me and put his hands on my waist and said ,'You look beautiful Lily.'

A blush covered my cheeks and I said ,'Thanks Donny.'

He gave me a kiss and he was about to deepen the kiss I pushed him away and said ,'No can do baby you have a meeting.'

He pouted and said ,'Just for a little while please?'

I took his hands off my waist and held his hand and dragged him outside to his car. We got into the car and he said ,'We are not going to be early that's for sure.'

I laughed and said ,'And you wanted a quickie.'

He looked at me and said ,'I would be late just to have a quickie with you anyday.'

I gave him a smile and said ,'I might reward you when you get home tonight.'

We got to the restaurant and the valet opened the door and I stepped out. He came and took my hand and we walked into the restaurant. We got to the maitre d and they led us to the table where Josie and a man were sitting. The man was blonde and quite interestingly almost the opposite of Adonis, Adonis has a dark vibe when you don't know him this guy had a light hearted vibe and he seemed friendly.

As soon as Josie's husband noticed Adonis he stood up in a hurry and said ,'Mr Hamilton it's nice to finally meet you.'

Adonis looked at him and said ,'Mr Kingsley.'

Mr Kingsley shook Adonis's hand and said ,'Please call me Ashton.'

Ashton looked at Adonis with the expectation but Adonis just pulled out my chair and I took a seat and he sat down as well. Ashton took a second to recover and for some reason I'm shocked about Adonis's arrogance. I got comfortable and my phone pinged and I picked up and saw a text from Annabelle she said she was coming back later and she was going to a friends house. I held Adonis's upper arm and he turned to face me and his eyes softened.

I handed him my phone he read the text and whispered to me ,'Should we let her?'

I smiled and said ,'She isn't asking Donny. '

He handed me my phone and said ,'She is too much.'

I laughed and I heard Josie say ,'Hi Adonis.'

He looked up and gave her a blank look and said ,'Mrs Kingsley.'

He turned to Ashton and said ,'This is my girlfriend Lily Hart.'

Ashton looked shocked and said ,'As in the supermodel Lily Rose Hart.'

I nodded and said ,'It's nice to meet you Mr Kingsley.'

He looked starstruck and said ,'Uhm please call me Ashton.'

I gave him a short smile and Adonis sat up and the waiter came and he was about to hand me a menu but Adonis shook his head at the waiter and said ,'We are sharing.'

The waiter nodded and said ,'Yes sir,' and he walked away.

Adonis opened the menu and we started going through it. I pointed at the salmon and  said ,'This looks good.'

He hummed and said ,'I feel like a meat eater today so I'm thinking steak.'

I decided on the salmon and Adonis turned to me and said ,'What are you having it with?'

I answered and said ,'With asparagus.'

He scrunched his nose and I rolled my eyes and said ,'You don't eat vegetables Adonis that's your problem.'

He mumbled whatever and I laughed. The waiter came and I had ordered and Adonis was ordering and when he was abput to choose his side dish I cut in and said ,'His side dish will be asparagus too.'

Adonis turned to me with his mouth open and I motioned for the waiter to move onto Josie and Ashton. Adonis pouted and said ,'Babe I don't want to eat vegetables.'

I rolled my eyes at how childish he was being and picked up my phone. I was replying my brother and he asked where I was and I told him.

The waiter brought us drinks and the meeting started and Ashton wanted to be supplied with fuel by Adonis. Adonis didn't seem keen to do it and I wasn't sure why, Ashton was trying to convince Adonis but he was just blankly staring at him.

The waiter brought us our food and the meeting paused whilst we were eating. I was cutting the asparagus on Adonis's plate trying to get him to eat even a little piece. I tried to put the piece in his mouth and he kept his mouth closed I was about to try again when I heard Josie say ,'So Lily what is it you do?'

I looked at her briefly and said ,'I model,' and looked at Adonis with a straight face.

Josie hummed and said ,'That's a bit shocking.'

I took a deep breathe reminding myself to keep it classy and cute. I looked at her with a smile and said ,'Do you think so?'

She seemed a bit surprised at my reaction and she said ,'You don't look like a model.'

I hummed and said ,'That might be true I dont know. '

Josie was obviously trying to get to me and said ,'So you're a model and you're eating so much.'

I smiled and said ,'Well what can I say I love food.' 

I kept eating my food and Adonis cut a piece of my salmon and tasted it. He leaned back into his chair and said ,'This is good.'

I narrowed my eyes at him and whispered ,'Adonis eat your asparagus.'

He looked at me with a smile and he saw I was serious and he said ,'Is this what the rest of my life is looking like.'

I looked at his face and said ,'Yes pretty much,' and I took a serviette and wiped the side of his mouth where there was oil.

Ashton spoke up and said ,'So uhm Lily how long have you been modelling.'

I looked away from Adonis and said ,'Since I was in high school.'

He nodded and said ,'Wow. I think I saw your latest campaign on a billboard.'

I furrowed my browd and said ,'Well I have a lot of campaigns on billboards.'

He nodded and said ,'Oh yeah of course you're a supermodel.'

I was getting uncomfortable and the waiter came and I told him to pack Adonis's vegetables. Adonis stopped me and said ,'Uhm babe.'

I looked at him and I said ,'You're eating your vegetables Adonis either that or I'll have Mr Camry make a full vegetable course for dinner.'

He nodded and said ,'Okay fine.'

I gave him a peck and Adonis gave me a grin and turned to Ashton and said ,'Mr Kingsley I'm going to have to think about your proposal. '

Josie cut in and said ,'Adonis you're being unfair, if this is because of me please don't do this.'

I inwardly rolled my eyes at what she said. Adonis cut her off and said ,'Mrs Kingsley this has nothing to do with you this partnership is not beneficial to my company in any way. The reputation your husband's company carries is not good and it clashes with my company's image and so as I said to Mr Kingsley I will think about it.'

Adonis stood up with his face still straight and blank and I stood up as well. He stood behind me and said ,'Mr Kingsley don't worry about the bill I will settle it. '

He led me outside the restaurant and I turned to him and said ,'I'll see you at home.'

He shook his head and said ,'No can do sweetheart you are coming with me.'

I looked up at him and said ,'Why, where are we going?'

He led me to the car that the valet had just brought. He opened the door for me and I got in and he said ,'We are just going to my office.'

I nodded and he went round to his side of the car. We drove to his office and we were jamming to songs. When we got to the office and we walked in, he was serious and I was walking beside him.

We got into the office and I plopped onto the sofa. I was on my phone and he sat in front of me and sighed deeply. I tried to ignore it but he did it again I looked up and said ,'Adonis don't you work in here. '

He came and sat on the table in front of me on the coffee table and he said ,'That might be right but my very sexy girlfriend is sitting in here and I really want to.'

I put my phone down and bit my lip and said ,'You want to what?'

He smirked as I got on top of him, we started making out and he took off my blazer. He pulled down the strap of my lace bodysuit and started kissing me all over. He found my sweet spot on my neck and I couldn't help the moan that came out. He took off my top and said ,'This has to be my favorite bra on you.'

I giggled and he said, 'Actually the red looks good on you too.'

The door opened and Adonis covered me and looked at the door and said ,'Zach man, what the hell are you doing?'

I heard Zach chuckle and say ,'So this is what you do instead of work.'

Adonis groaned and said ,'Get out.'

Zach chuckled and walked out and I put on my lace top and blazer. Adonis turned to the door and said ,'I am going to kill him.'

I chuckled and picked my phone up again and Adonis shouted ,'Zach you can come in.'

He walked in and said ,'Well well well if it isn't Lily Rose Hart and Adonis Hamilton.

Adonis gave him a grimace and said ,'What do you want Zach?'

Zach smirked and said ,'Those pictures don't do you justice Lily just by the way.'

Adonis threw a book at Zach and Zach ducked and chuckled. Zach and Adonis started doing business and then Zach left and I suddenly wanted Adonis.

I went and sat on his lap and put my hand near his crotch. Adonis groaned and said ,'Don't start what you can't finish.'

I leaned close to Adonis's ear and said ,'Trust me baby I'll finish this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.1K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
1M 27.9K 42
Vixen Queen|25 The owner of the Queen Corporation empire the most successful business in the whole world but nobody knows that. To the outside world...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
117K 3.9K 18
Issabella Vasquez used to be Bullied in school. Not fat just chubby. you couldn't really tell because she wore over sized t shirts and blue jeans. O...