๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

18.

35.9K 760 85
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

I woke up, feeling beyond energised and happy. For once, I slept peacefully without being alarmed and tense. I smiled widely when I looked at the reason for my joy: Camila is still in my arms, sound asleep. Even in her sleep, she looks gorgeous and has adorable smile on her plump lips. The best part - she fits in my arms so well, like she was meant to be right here. Also, Cami is extremely huggable.

She snuggled into me, getting my smile to turn into cheerful grin. I happily held her closer and remained in my place, swimming in ecstasy. 

This is the best way to start morning. I will give all that I have to wakeup and fall asleep with Cami by my side, to see her the first thing in the morning and before I go to bed, to hug her all day and night. 

Her.

I nuzzled into something so warm, hard, yet soft that smelled incredibly good. The comfort, feeling of being safe and cared for told me right away who is the source of it. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke drowsily with euphoric smile while tilting my head backwards to look in magical hazel eyes.

"Good morning, principessa."- replied Leonardo with wide, craning smile and kissed my forehead.

"How did you sleep, Leo?"- I wondered, sincerely caring for his well-being. 

"I have never slept better, bambina. What about you?"- he answered with irresistible smile and pulled me back in his embrace to what I complied to with greatest pleasure.

"I slept indescribably well."- I replied with happy grin as I wrapped Leonardo in my arms. 

I honestly do not remember whether I felt this comfortable and safe when I was sleeping. The feeling of Leo's straining arms around me, sound of his steady heartbeat and his alluring scent were better than any lullaby. 

We stayed like this for a long time, but sadly, our little bubble was popped by our little devils, who began demanding attention and I am sure that they are hungry by now. 

So, we got up and exited cinema room, catching Aaron wiggling his eyebrows at us. I blushed and Leo chuckled. We fed our dogs and poured them fresh water, then it was time to get ready for the day. 

I showered, did my routine and added mask along the way; after that I went to get dressed. I have to be at the laboratory a lot, so heels are not really an option; I have no meetings, just some discussions here and there, so I can dress comfortably. 

I did my makeup, hair and sprayed my perfume on my neck. I fixed my jewellery and took my bag before leaving.

"You look lovely, bambina."- said Leonardo with bright smile that I returned, along with blush. 

He gave me bouquet that looks stunning and so cute. I kissed his cheek as thank you and his smile got wider.

"You look handsome."- I stated and hugged him. 

Midnight black hair is neatly styled. He shaved, creating clear view of his razor-sharp face features. Leonardo has black jeans and white polo shirt on, paired with suitable shoes. Hand watch, necklaces and ring are finishing off his nicely polished look.

"And we are matching."- he said, catching my attention. 

"We are."- I said with joyful grin as Leo chuckled and kissed my cheek, getting my heart to beat faster. 

We went to the dinning room and chatted while eating. Then we went to the garage and took  black matte SUV with Leonardo driving. His large, masculine, soft hand had my small one in secure, gentle grasp with our fingers intertwined for entire ride as he held steering wheel, switched gears with his free hand. I couldn't help my ecstatic mood and matching grin. When car stopped, he kissed my hand.

"I will see you soon, bambina."- said Leonardo while keeping my hand in his.

"See you soon, baby."- I replied and kissed his cheek. I attempted to exit the car, but was held back by my hand. 

The second I turned my head to look at Leo, his soft lips were on mine. He kissed me fondly and tenderly, I returned the favour with greatest pleasure. My hand held his while other hand rested on the side of his neck. 

"Never leave me without your to-die-for kisses, principessa."- he said sweetly, but seriously. I nodded and giggled before kissing his cheek and leaving for work.

I started off with testing out perfected eyeshadow pallet, coming to conclusion that it is much better now. Then I worked with lab team on skin care line: cleanser, toner, eye cream, vitamin C serum, moisturiser and nighttime mask. My priorities: cruelty free, vegan, organic and nice, natural smell. 

Him.

As I killed Petro's cousin, he is definitely out there for revenge. Well, he doesn't stand a chance, but sure, he can try. 

Right now, Fede is tracking down his location: looking through surveillance footage, date of various hotels and his transactions. 

"Capo, it seems like he is not in Las Vegas."- began Fede, ruining my happy mood.

"But his son is."- he quickly added and I smirked. 

Well, that is even better. No son - no heir. No heir - no alliances that he made on his behalf. That's splendid. 

"Marvellous job, Fede. Get me his exact location, daily routine and list down places that he visits the most. Martin, arrange flight to Las Vegas for tonight."- I said and padre walked in, looking not pleased with something. 

"Hai tradito tua moglie?"- spat in fury padre, making my eyes widen. (Did you cheat on your wife?)

"No, non farei mai una cosa del genere a Camila. Da dove viene? Non ho mai guardato nessuno, figuriamoci toccato."- I said honestly, doing my best to keep calm. (No. I would never do that to Camila. Where is that coming from?! I have never as much as looked at anyone, let alone touched.)

"Allora perché queste cose le vengono raccontate e le fotografie dicono il contrario. Figliolo, è meglio che tu sia onesto."- stated padre coldly. (Then why such things are being told to her and photographs say otherwise. Son, you better be honest.)

"What the fuck are you talking about!?"- I said with no filter in utmost anger. 

"See for yourself. These are not all. Camila dropped them."- he said and handed me 2 photos of the biggest slut of all, who is barely covered and with someone that looks like me. The two are in very intimate position. I threw photos on the desk and dashed out of the boardroom, pulling out my gun on my way. Oh, Lima will pay. 

The second I stepped in the main room, I saw her. She is talking to a group of other women, looking bitchy and confident. 

I shoot her in her right leg, making her fall and cry out in pain. 

"Mettila nella stanza."- I barked out at Martin, who quickly got to work. (Put her in the room.)

I rushed out of the warehouse and got in the car, driving as fast as I could. I began calling Camila over and over again. 

"Cazzo."- I said as she didn't pick up after my 50th call. 

I dialled Marcel and asked him where is she. He doesn't know because she isn't at work and isn't with me. I called Aaron, who said that she is home.

I dashed out of the car the moment I parked in front of the house. Aaron met me in the hallway.

"Signora Russo is in the bathroom."- said with sorrow Aaron and I hurried upstairs. 

I entered her room and spotted dogs slightly scratching the bathroom door. I walked up to it and my heart dropped at the sound of her crying. 

Her.

At 2PM I finished everything and decided to surprise Leonardo with lunch. I got his favourite and drove to the warehouse. As I arrived, Lima came in view with wicked smirk. 

"Well, look at who is here."- she said and I smiled politely at her; she isn't worth my nerves. 

"All confident and mighty, ain't you? How about I wipe off that smile of yours?"- stated Lima and grabbed my shoulder harshly, making me turn around. 

"Your husband got magical hands, doesn't he, blondie? The way he fucks is so satisfying."- she said slowly with emphasis on each word while handing me 2 pictures of very explicit things as she held 6 more.

My world began crumbling down. 

"But how would you know, right? You have not given him anything and never will because you are not enough. You will never be. He needs confident, beautiful woman by his side, not some poodle."- she spat with venom and vexation.  

I dropped photos and everything that I carried before running out of the building with tears in my eyes. I bumped into Fransisco, but I left without saying anything. I got in the car and told chauffeur to drive me back to the house and fast.  

I ran inside, ignoring everybody, and rushed to the bathroom, locking the door on my way. I slid down the door and broke down, shedding waterfall of tears. 

How could I be so stupid? How could I believe that I can give him everything that he needs and wants? I got blinded by my feelings and trusted him more than myself. 

The worst part is that I still care about him. I still feel the same way about him.

I saw how different Leonardo is, he changed so much and God, these changes are drastic. I don't want to believe it, I really don't, but she had proof. 

I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face, crying without holding back. Whom should I trust: her or my heart? 

"Bambina, please, open the door. I swear, I didn't even look at, touch or kiss anybody. You have to believe me, principessa. Please."- spoke Leonardo through the door; his voice sounds broken, worried and sad. My tears began rolling faster. 

"Cami, please. I would never betray you. You are my everything and all I need is you. Baby, please, open the door. Talk to me, principessa."- he said softly. I sobbed and curled in small ball. 

"I will never give up on us, baby."- he stated meaningfully.

Him.

The more time passed, the more Camila cried and fuck, it pains me more than any torture ever could. 

I begged her to open the door, to talk to me, to tell me what happened, but I got nothing in reply. I refuse to give up. I need her in my life; I won't give up on us, not now, not ever. I know that she must feel at least the tiniest bit of connection that we share, I don't want to loose it or her. 

I sat on the floor and leaned my back on the wall. Ambrosi, Corrado, Rocco and Flavio came to me and settled closely. 

"You need her too, don't you?"- I asked and got small barks in reply.

I won't storm off because of web of lies, leaving her. I always know what I want and I work for it. 

Cami is all I want and I will ever want.

Her.

I cried until there were no more tears to shed. I got up, feeling absolutely numb and weak. I walked up to the sink area and washed my face with cold water. My eyes hurt, they are bloodshot red and glossy.

I heard no sounds from outside, so I opened the door and quickly walked inside. I spotted dogs and Leonardo sleeping on the floor, closely to the bathroom door. I blinked away tears, causing them to roll down my cheeks.

I took a blanket and pillow and approached Leo, kneeling next to him. I slid pillow under his head and wrapped him in a blanket. 

He meant everything he said. 

I delicately kissed his cheek and patted our little devils, who eagerly nuzzled into me. I sat on the arm chair, absorbing everything and pondering about all of it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
1.3M 40.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
1.2M 30.6K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...
238K 6.6K 103
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...