Think of Me | Jihyo x Male Re...

By Teudoongiee

A Jihyo x Male Reader Myoui Y/N, a soldier who's willing to put himself on the line. Unexpectedly and unknowi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
This is sad...
☝️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
HAPPY TWICE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (FINAL)

Chapter 38

1.8K 64 24
By Teudoongiee

(A/N: hey guyss! Your author-nim is back! It really took a toll on me when I lost my bestfriend, but I have to move on. She's in a better life now. So here's the next chapter for you guys. I'm sorry again if there's too much action, that's because it's part of my storyline, and part of my imagination.)

3rd POV

One month has passed and there was still no progress on the search for the WMDs.

The whole world has been criticizing the 141's efforts for searching it. Saying that they're not working hard enough, that they're busy working on other things.

Jihyo and the other girls knew about it. They've been watching the news everyday and have been calling Y/N and the guys about it. They knew that it's getting harder for them to find it.

The girls would always cheer up the guys through chatting, sending letters, singing for them, etc. The guys loved it and thanked the girls, but the stress piling up on their work isn't helping.

"There's only one way to root these guys out. And that is to go door to door, house to house, until we find someone who will give us the whereabouts of the WMDs. So we're gonna clear 10 structures an hour which, I know, is a lot. It's aggressive. General Shepherd, I would like to request the help of your task force. Maybe to teach the Marines on how your boys do it." The Colonel asked Shepherd as he briefed the team leaders of his troops.

"I can have my task force to train your troops Colonel, but I can only deploy one team to supervise the search. We still have our own operations." Shepherd said as he crossed his arms.

"That's more than enough General. Thank you."

———————————

"All Hitman 2 Victors, maintain speed, maintain dispersion 50 meters."

"Hitman 2-3, this is Hitman 2-1. Enemy contact. 4 technicals, 10 plus foot-mobiles. One o'clock, 2 klicks, how copy?"

"Miller! Contact right! Enemy foot-mobiles, two o'clock! 300 meters by the berm! This is Hitman 2-3, roger that!"

"Misfit 2-1, this is Hitman Actual. Enemy technicals converging on our position. Requesting a strafe run, over?"

"Roger Hitman Actual."

Y/N and the other team leaders have been training the soldiers out in the desert. 

They've been doing this since most of the soldiers aren't good enough to be deployed to the battlefield. Most of them would quickly get shot in the back. Most of them just doesn't know what to do when something goes wrong.

"Overlord, this is Hitman Actual. We have suppressed enemy contact on Point Sierra. Request Misfit push north to sweep the flank and search for possible targets, over?"

"All callsigns, ENDEX. Good job everyone. We're RTB in 5 mikes." Y/N said on the radio as he watched the soldiers from a distance.

(A/N: ENDEX means End of Exercise, RTB means Return to Base.)

2 days later, the Marines started searching every house. Teams of 10, lining up on each sides as they breached every door of every house.

Y/N and his team were at a distance, supervising the operation. Derek and Kian were in the rooftops on overwatch, guarding the Marines on the streets.

He felt his sat phone vibrating from his pocket. He took it out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Jagi!" He heard Jihyo's voice from the phone as a smile crept up on his face.

"Hey Jiggly. What's up?" Y/N said as he walked away from the group.

"Wae? Am I not allowed to call my boyfriend?"

"Of course it's fine. So, what are you doing right now?"

"We're doing our recordings right now. We're gonna have a comeback next month! We're so excited!"

"Jinja? Well I'm excited for that too."

"How about you oppa?"

"Well, we're outside right now. We're in the middle of searching houses."

"Oh. Am I disturbing you right now?"

"Well....kind of. But I don't mind. Since we're just supervising right now."

"Yah oppa. Why are you slacking off on your job? Anyways, are you guys doing fine there?"

"We're doing good. The new members here are doing okay. The guys are pretty much relaxed now. Tho it's gonna take a lot for us to watch the news."

"Don't mind them oppa. They're not helping anyone. They don't even know the hard work you guys are doing."

"Thank you Jiggly."

"Oh you gotta hear about this. Momo-unnie just—"

"Man down! Man down!"

Y/N quickly took the phone away from his ear as he looked at the distance. He saw one of the soldiers carrying a wounded soldier.

"Captain. We can't see shit from here once they gain entry. We're gonna go with the Marines." Derek said on the radio.

"C'mon Sarge. I like it here. Can't we just stay over here?" Ken whined over the radio, as the other chuckled at him.

"Alright. Well, if I don't see you out there, you make sure that I don't see you again." Derek answered on the radio.

Y/N just chuckled at them as he put the phone back to his ear.

"Mianhe Jiggly. I gotta go now. Got some little problems over here. I'll call you later."

"Arasseo oppa. Be safe out there. Saranghae~"

"Nado saranghae."

Y/N ended the call and walked to where his team was. He then saw Derek walking out of a house.

"Where's Kian sir?" Lena asked him.

"I had him stayed up on the rooftop on overwatch. We still need someone guarding us while we're on the ground." Derek answered her.

"Alright, here's the plan. We'll split into two teams. Ghost, take Roach, Coffin and Z. Assist the Marines on the next block. Scarecrow, Flower and Shadow, on me. Let's go."

Y/N and his team went with the squads of Marines while Jackson's team walked at the next street where the other Marines are.

"Hey, you boys don't mind we roll with you?" Y/N asked one of the soldiers there as they walked over to the next house.

"Hey man. Any SF soldier is cool with us." The soldier answered, nodding his head.

"Wait a second. You're from the 141 right? Dude you guys are so badasses!" One of the soldier said to them.

"Hey check that chick out. Damn she so fine." One of the soldier snickered as they looked at Lena.

Lena quickly stopped and hit the soldier's knee using her gun. The soldier fell down as he clenched on his knees in pain.

"Yeah I'm fine. How 'bout your knees? Dickhead." Lena said as she continued walking.

Y/N looked to Francis and Derek as they all chuckled at what happened.

"Breacher up!" Y/N shouted as he stood back from the door.

Lena went behind Y/N as Derek leaned behind the wall on the other side. One of the Marines walked to the door, holding a sledgehammer as he smashed the door of a house open.

———————————

(A/N: you can skip this note if you want to since I just want to clarify things about the callsign if you guys are confused about it. Y/N and his team's callsign here is now Atlas 1-1. I know I've been changing it but now I won't change it again. When his team is talking on the radio, they will say "Atlas 1-1" but if Y/N is the one talking, there will be an "Actual", meaning the leader himself is talking on the radio. If the team is split into two, the first team will introduced themselves as "1-1 Alpha" and the second team as "1-1 Bravo", or if they split into three, the third is "1-1 Charlie". I read this from an article and it says that this is how callsigns in special forces work although they have to change it from time to time, different from the army where they use the company name, the platoon number and the squad number.)

Y/N and his team walked back to the humvees as they finished checking all of the houses. He opened the door and took the radio laying on the front.

"Overlord, this is Atlas 1-1 Actual. We got a possible lead on the location of the WMDs. We don't know if it's accurate, but our man here is willing to tell us for a hundred thousand dollars, and the safety of his family. Over?"

"1-1 Actual, this is Overlord. Solid copy. Return back to base. Out."

Y/N signaled his team to hop in the humvees. They all entered the humvees and drove back to their base.

A few minutes of driving, they arrived back to their base. They all jumped out on the humvees and walked inside the building.

"Alright. Rearm at the armory. I'll be back in 20. Jackson, on me."

Y/N's POV

Jackson followed me to the command center as the others walked their way to the armory.

We walked inside the command center to see Shepherd holding a briefcase with 2 guys wearing a vest behind him.

"Captain Y/N. This is Agent Diaz and Agent Sean. They're from the DIA. They'll be the ones to secure the target. I'm tasking you and your boys to escort them." Shepherd told me as we all walked out of the command center.

"Are we sure about this General?" I asked him.

"The higher-ups agreed to this. Well, that fucker's gonna get it if he's lying." Shepherd answered.

"Roger that sir. Give me and my team 10 minutes to rearm." I said to Shepherd, and he nodded.

(A/N: DIA means Defense Intelligence Agency.)

10 minutes passed as me and my team walked back to the humvees with the DIA agents. The humvees started their engines and drove away from the base on the way back to the city. I already briefed my team about our objective as they all said okay.

———————————

3 humvees. On the first humvee are Kian, the DIA agents, one soldier as the driver and another as their gunner. Me, Derek, Lena and Francis are in the second humvee while Jackson, Gary, Ken and Mat are on the third humvee.

We're on the way to the man who wants to give us information for the WMDs location. The catch is, to give him 100,000 US dollar, and to guarantee the safety of him and his family. Although we were sketchy about it, we'll know if it's legit once we get the guy.

"Atlas 1-1 to Overlord. We're passing through Point Michigan. No contact yet, over?" I heard Jackson's voice on the radio.

"Solid copy Atlas 1-1. Keep us updated. Out."

I remembered that I was supposed to call Jihyo back. I grabbed my sat phone from my pocket and called her number. A few rings from the other side and I heard her voice.

"Oppa!" I heard her screamed on the phone. I flinched in surprise as I noticed Derek looking at me chuckling.

"Hey Jiggly. Sorry about awhile ago. Had to do something." I said to her. Lena and Francis just looked at me confused, probably thinking what language I'm saying since I'm speaking in korean right now.

"Gwaenchanayo oppa. Right before we ended the call earlier, it was already my time for the recording."

"Anyways, what are you doing right now?" She asked.

"We're still outside. Sightseeing around the streets." I heard Derek chuckled again as he drove the humvee.

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"Yeah it is dangerous."

"Y/N-oppa! Be careful out there! Say hello to the others for me!" I heard a different but familiar voice on the phone.

"Nado! Stay safe there oppa!" Make that two familiar voices.

"Who are those?" I asked her.

"It's Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie. Hold on. Let me put it on speaker."

"YEOBOSEYO!!" All of us flinched on the sudden screams from the phone.

"Aishh. You're gonna make me deaf here girls."

"Hehe sorry not sorry oppa. Bleh~" I heard Nayeon's voice.

"So are you girls do—"

3rd POV (again)

Y/N was cut off when he heard a gunshot, then followed by a gunfire from a .50 calibre machine gun.

He quickly looked in front to see the first humvee drove towards a house and crashed on the wall. Derek abruptly stopped the humvee as they all felt their body move forward from their seats, watching the gunner on the first humvee firing the .50 cal.

"We're taking fire over here! Our driver has been shot!" They heard Kian's voice screaming on the radio.

"Out! Out!" Y/N shouted as they all opened the doors and hid behind it.

The doors on the first humvee opened. Kian and the two DIA agents quickly hid behind the doors as the gunner kept firing on wherever he was shooting.

"Scarecrow! Flower! Stay put! Shadow! On me!" Y/N shouted and ran towards the first humvee with Francis behind him, leaving Derek and Lena hiding on the second humvee. They both reached the first humvee and quickly hid behind it.

"Hey! The gunner has them suppressed! Get to the second humvee! We'll cover you! Go!" Y/N told Kian and the he DIA agents as they all ran back towards the second humvee.

Y/N peek out from the left side on the back of the humvee and started shooting on god-knows-where. Francis went on the garage of the house beside the humvee, peeking out and shooting his gun too.

"Oppa!"

"Yah oppa! What's going on?!"

The girls were screaming on the phone as they kept hearing the gunshots. The staff walking pass them were looking at them confused as they also hear the gunshots on the phone on speaker.

Jihyo's already feeling the tears forming on her eyes, still not hearing Y/N's voice on the phone.

"Oppa!" Jihyo screamed once more but she was still answered by the sounds of the gunshots.

Y/N could hear the girls screaming on the sat phone from his pocket since it's kind of peeking out too. But he ignored the phone as he kept shooting his gun. He had to prioritize the safety of his men.

They heard another gunshot and the gunner of the first humvee was shot, killing him in the process as he fell down inside the humvee. Y/N quickly ran to the house where Francis was.

He noticed the sat phone was not on his pocket. He looked around and saw it on the ground next to the humvee. He knows that the girls were dead worried about him.

Another gunshot was heard and Y/N saw Agent Sean stumbled down to the ground, blood coming out from the back of his vest.

"Grab the money! Let's go!" Derek shouted as Agent Diaz went back and grabbed the money bag, running towards the second humvee after.

Ken and Mat quickly ran to Agent Sean's body and dragged his body to the second humvee.

Y/N figured that the gunshots were from a sniper, seeing that the rounds pierced through the bulletproof glass of the first humvee and Agent Sean's vest.

"I heard one shot sir." Francis said as he kept changed the mag of his gun.

"Check. Came in at an angle. Should be 300 or more yards out." Y/N said as he grabbed a mirror laying on a table on the other side.

They kept hearing the bullets whizzing towards them. He slowly moved the mirror to the edge, giving a view of the outside.

"You got a bead on him sir?" Francis asked him.

"Got a flash on the window— Oh shit. Our man's dead on the street. Along with his family." Y/N said as he saw the man who's gonna give their information lying down lifelessly on the street with his family.

Y/N saw another flash on the window as the mirror broke, hearing another gunshot, making him release his grip on the now broken mirror.

"Any station, this is Atlas 1-1! Requesting QRF! We're being pinned down by sniper fire on approach of a high value target! Grid 453-236! Over!" Francis said on the radio.

(A/N: QRF means Quick Reaction Force.)

"Atlas 1-1, this is Hunter 2-1 Actual. We're about 5 mikes from your current location. Stay put. We're on our way. Out."

Just then a couple more insurgents came and started firing on them. Derek and the others had to move their humvee closer so they can support Y/N and Francis.

A few minutes of gunfire, 2 more humvees arrived, which Y/N guessed is Hunter 2-1.

As the soldiers hopped out of the humvees and started firing, the insurgents quickly ran away to their vehicles, leaving the area.

Y/N peeked out on where he saw the sniper but he saw no muzzle flash. He walked out of the garage and scanned the whole place.

No more insurgents.

He sighed in relief as he quickly grabbed the sat phone on the ground. He looked at it and saw the battery running out of charge.

'Deja vu...' He thought to himself as he released another sigh.

"Captain Y/N?" He turned around to the voice and saw a soldier walking towards him.

"I'm Sgt. Foley. Acting commander of the Hunter 2-1. Thank god we got here on time sir." He reached out his hand to Y/N.

"Thanks for the assist sergeant. Although we lost 3 men. One DIA agent and two Marines." Y/N said as he shook Sgt. Foley's hand.

"Hunter 2-1, this is Overlord. Relay from Gold Eagle, your team needs to lock down that area. Atlas 1-1 needs to return back to base ASAP. We're sending additional ground support to your location. Over." Sgt. Foley heard on his radio.

"Roger Overlord. Out."

"Guess we're staying here. Your team needs to go back to base sir. Expedite." Sgt. Foley said to Y/N.

"Will do sergeant. Stay safe here." Y/N said, patting Foley's shoulder as he walked towards the humvee.

"Let's mount up! We're going back to base!" Y/N shouted to his team as they all went back to the humvees, and drove away.

"Alright boys! We're locking down this area! Dunn! Get up on the roof and provide overwatch! Ramirez, take 2 men and secure that building! Everyone else, on me!" Sgt. Foley shouted to his team as they started doing their jobs.

———————————

6:30 pm

After minutes of driving, Y/N and his team arrived back to their base. Walking to the command center, the whole staff were in full-work mode.

Staff members walking around with papers, radio operators talking to someone on their workstations, TV screens showing a satellite feed  of the Kabul City.

Y/N and his team were confused on what's going on. They walked to Shepherd's office to see him writing something on a map, with his staff members working on something.

"General." Y/N called Shepherd's attention.

He looked to them as he stood straight and motioned the team to follow him. They all walked back to the center with the TV screens showing satellite feeds.

"The hell's going on?" Jackson asked.

"We got a situation. The Afghan government reached out to the Talibans for a sit-down in Kabul in the Ministry of Defense tomorrow, as a gesture of good will." Shepherd said to them as the whole team looked to him.

"What the hell is their government thinking?" Derek asked.

"They think that they could stop the Taliban from terrorizing the whole country and unite everyone blah blah blah." Shepherd said with an annoyed tone.

"Blah blah bullshit. So what are we gonna do? Don't tell me we're just gonna sit and watch?" Y/N asked Shepherd.

"Of course not. Security has been ramped up by the Afghan Armed Forces. We've been tasked to to watch over the proceedings, to ensure nothing goes wrong but..."

"Let me guess. We have no actual control over the situation. And our presence there is, what, merely symbolic?" Jackson said.

"I hate to say it, but yes. That's correct. They also agreed to allow a small delegation of the Taliban to travel through the city without harassment." Shepherd said to them as Y/N shook his head.

"This is a clusterfuck. It's gonna be an open season on Afghans in Kabul tomorrow." Gary said as he crossed his arms.

Y/N shook his head as he walked away from the group, his eyes focused on the TV screens. Shepherd walked to where Y/N is standing.

"I know what you're thinking Y/N. Inviting the Taliban to the MoD (Ministry of Defense) really is a bad idea. But this is the decision of their government. Let's try to keep it under control and if something goes wrong, they'll be the ones to take responsibility." Shepherd said to Y/N.

"*sigh* Yes sir." Y/N nodded his head.

"Alright. The meeting will be held in 1300 hours. I want you boys ready to move at 1100 hours tomorrow. Dismissed." Shepherd said to them as Y/N and his team walked out of the command center.

The team then made their way back to their building, entering their room. Some of them removed their vests, some of them didn't bother to remove it as they just plopped down to their beds.

Y/N quickly walked to his bed and opened his rugged laptop. He quickly turned it on and waited for the internet to connect.

'I'm dead. I'm dead. I am so fucking dead.' were his only thoughts as he kept his attention to his laptop.

11:15 pm

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo-ah calm down. I'm sure he's doing fine." I heard Jeongyeon-unnie said to me.

I've been walking around the living room, holding my phone tightly, thinking about Y/N-oppa.

It's been hours since that call. That horrifying call.

I couldn't stop crying when we kept hearing the gunshots from the call. Even when I was shouting for Y/N-oppa's name, we didn't hear his voice.

The call was suddenly ended and I redialed his number, but it only says that we couldn't reach his cell.

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie had trouble calming me down at that time. I felt bad, and yet thankful, for them for comforting me since they were also crying at that time.

"Jihyo-ah. Here, drink some water first." Mina walked to me with a glass of water.

I noticed her hand was trembling a bit, so I took the glass quickly and gulped it down. Mina was also getting nervous and worried too.

I looked to the couch and saw Momo cuddling with Sana. Both of them cried too a while ago when we told them what happened. They tried to call Jackson-oppa and Derek-oppa but they weren't answering as well.

"Unnie...." I heard Chaeyoung's voice behind me, as I felt her hugging me behind.

"It's okay unnie. They will be okay. I'm sure of it." I then felt her tightening the hug, with my shirt on the back getting wet.

I turned around to see her now crying, but she was trying to hold it. Trying.

I guess she remembers Keith-oppa. Both of them were really close, to the point that they had mutual feelings to each other.

I hugged her tightly, comforting the maknae.

"Why are you comforting me unnie? I should be the one doing it." Chaeyoung muttered as we both giggled.

I then felt my phone vibrating on my hand. I quickly pulled out from the hug and looked at my phone.

It was a Skype call from Y/N-oppa.

I pressed the green button and there I saw him.

"Oppa!" I shouted to him. I felt the girls looking at me as I made my way to the couch.

"Hey Jihyo. Sorry about a while ago..." He said to me as chuckle nervously.

"Pabo-yah! You scared me! I couldn't stop worrying about you!" I then felt my tears forming in my eye.

"M-mianhe. That was unexpected. I'm really sorry for making you worry about me..."

"*sigh* Gwaenchana. Just...don't make me worry like that again. I didn't know what to do at that time... Hearing those gunshots didn't helped at all."

Sana-unnie and Momo-unnie then went to me as they point the phone to themselves.

"Oppa! Is Derek-oppa there?! Why isn't he answering my calls?!" asked Sana-unnie.

"Jackson-oppa too! Is he there?!" asked Momo-unnie.

"Umm... hold on. Derek! Jackson! Answer your calls! Both of your girlfriends are worried sick about you guys!" Y/N shouted as he looked up from the laptop, probably looking at Derek-oppa and Jackson-oppa.

"What? Alright hold on!" I heard Jackson-oppa's voice.

A few seconds later, Momo-unnie's phone lit up showing Jackson-oppa's name. She quickly stood up and ran to her room.

Derek-oppa's name showed on Sana-unnie's phone. She stood up as well and ran to her room.

I also stood up and walked towards my room. I locked it behind me and walked to my bed, still looking at the phone.

"I-I'm sorry again Jihyo..."

"It's okay oppa. I signed up for this when we started dating. I'll be strong.

"And I will not let that happen again. I think, before we go on a mission, I should call you. Then I won't call you during our mission so that it won't happen again. Deal?"

"Arasseo oppa. Deal. Just don't forget to call me."

"I won't forget it."

We then continued talking for an hour, catching up on our daily lives, what we did and what they did there.

I told him about our comeback and its song called "Fancy", which will be released next month.

He then told me some of the things that he did there like training the Marines or something I don't know, some things about their new recruits, how they were still labeled as FNG.

I don't know what that means, but I guess it's just something that they came up with.

I didn't noticed that it was already late, and we still have a vocal practice tomorrow.

"Oppa. I gotta sleep now. Still have practice tomorrow." I said to him as I felt myself yawning.

"Oh okay then. Sleep well Jiggly. Jaljayo."

"Jaljayo oppa. Sleep well. Mwah!"

I sent him a kiss to the screen and he acted like he caught it. He then planted a kiss on his palm and moved it closer to the camera.

"Saranghae Jiggly." He said to me as he showed a big, lovely smile that I would always love to look at.

"Nado saranghae oppa." I said to him as I showed the loveliest smile I have.

We both waved at the camera and ended the call. I placed my phone to the side table and lied down to my bed.

But then, I saw my phone's screen lit up, vibrating. I grabbed it and looked at a message from Y/N-oppa.

Y/N-oppaaaa 💕

"Goodnight Jiggly! Sleep well ❤️"

"Goodnight too oppa! Sleep well too 💕"

I smiled at the message and placed back my phone on the side table after locking it. I lied back down to my bed, facing the ceiling as I felt my eyes closing, drifting to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 2
Minatozaki Inc. stands as a prominent division in Japan, specializing in construction and engineering development. Sana, a driven and ambitious leade...
40.3K 732 21
It's easy to closed your heart, but it's hard to open your heart again and trust the one that break your heart. Will you give me a chance? Some of it...
83.9K 2.5K 41
This will be a Mina x Fem reader ff.... With a bit of a twist ;) Park Y/N just a simple teenager living her life, encounters Myoui Mina in a bar wh...
20.7K 283 5
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x G!P Reader Genre: Action, Drama, Romance Han Y/n works at Myoui Mina's company. Unbeknownst to Mina, Y/n's family has arra...