Loveless Anatomy

By MarblingLix

"When will you fucking admit it??" "Admit what?!" "Admit you like me!" One-Shot turned into a book as request... More

Intro: Loveless Anatomy
1-When I close my eyes, this is an open space
2- It becomes an infinite space that connects us
3- You just need to follow naturally
4- To the place where I waited in the same dream
5- Everything for you that was far away
6- It's going to become clear
7- Slowly Getting Closer
8- It's close to be caught
9- Our own universe
11- I spread my heart out
12- The moment...Make it come true
13- Make it happen to you
14- Everything I wanted to convey to you
15- It's almost miracle that will become transparent
16- Stay up all night...Getting Closer
17- Realize what I've been hoping for endlessly
18- I seem to have found it now
19-I hope I can reach you more clearly
20- Endlessly close
21- I will keep it unforgettable
22- Your eyes that shine
23- That light...Make it come true
24- Brilliantly...
25- You are my universe
26- You're in my mind when I'm asleep
27- I'm seeing stars, I sink in these dreams
28- I don't wanna spend these hours with nobody else
29- I'm in your mind, you're in my dreams
30- I'm freaking out, I don't wanna leave
31- So selfishly, I...
32- ...I want you and nobody else
33- I can't deny it
34- I lose all my mind
35- With you shining in my mind
36- Close to me, you are all of me
37- These nights go by, they're falling fast
38- I get happy for no reason
39- I'd stop the world to know everything is okay
40- It feels familiar now...it makes me nervous
41- We're almost for sure, but...
42- ... we've scratched the surface
43- So close to perfect, it hurts to throw it away
44- Like a habit, Find your trace
45- Time solves it...But I miss you
46- Feel the same
47- I want you
48- I need you
49- No mattеr how much time passes
50- I think of you again...My one & only love
Sequel to Loveless Anatomy is...

10- Everything that has become clearer

2.9K 206 210
By MarblingLix

Since when they last spoke after lunch, Chan was giving Felix the cold shoulder the rest of the week. The first day it was fine, but then Felix missed him by the third day of no affection.

"Omg Lixie!! You won't believe what I heard?!"

"Huh??"

Felix was checking his phone drinking a coffee when Hyunjin ran up to him.

"Lixie don't scream at what I'm about to tell you..." he said nervously, the younger looked at skeptically.

"Ok, I won't. Just tell me" he sighed taking a sip.

"Ok, well I heard from pulmonary that Chan was dating one their nurses..."

"WHAT?!"

"Ew..."

Felix spit his coffee out in shock.

"What?! Since when?!" Felix gasped.

"Since apparently this morning?? His name is Wonwoo and they're going on a date tonight"

"HUH? What the fuck?! That cheater! Ugh!" Felix threw his coffee away scoffing.

"Well...you two aren't together so...He's not cheating. I mean if you told him you like him-"

"Jinnie don't start that! Anygays, thanks for telling me I guess...explains why he's ignoring me. He found an actual boyfriend...he moved on" Felix huffed.

He moved on...because of me...it's my own fault

                                                 ~

The rest of the day that's all Felix could think about, Chan going on a date with someone else...cuddling with someone else...making love to someone else that wasn't him.

And that was tearing Felix up.

"Minho I need your help!"

"Huh? With what?"

"With spying!"

"The hell?!"

Felix was in his apartment with the lights out, with some binoculars looking through his window down to the street. Looking for Chan and his date.

"What? The fuck you want me to do??"

"I'm spying on Chan! I need your help!"

"What the?! What are you?? 12 years old??"

"Hush! If you help me I'll buy you lunch for a week" Felix said peeking out his windows.

"Alright deal! What you want me to do??"

"Um, ok just go outside to the ground floor and pretend you're going for a walk!"

"What? Ok...I'll do it" he sighed.

"Great! I'll be watching from up here! If you see Chan, be nosy and ask about his date!"

"Damn Lix...your ass is whipped for him to become a stalker~" Minho laughed.

"I'm not a stalker! Now stay on the line and tell me when you see him, make sure you pretend you're talking to Hyunjin on the phone or something. So he won't know it's me"

"You're seriously doing the most dude...but ok..."

With Felix's plan, him and Minho looked for Chan but saw no sign of him for almost 30 minutes.

"Lix, I'm tired...and it's like 10 pm" Minho whined about to go back inside.

"What?? Already?! Where is that ass?! How long is that date??" Felix huffed turning on his lights standing up.

"Well maybe it was a date at home? He cooked for him and now they're fucking?"

Felix's eyes went wide about to lose it.

"Oh he better the fuck not! Or I will cut off his dick for real!" Felix yelled as he slipped on his shoes, taking a quick look in the mirror. He didn't care his blonde hair was fluffy and messy, but at least his sweatshirt and joggers were ok.

"Lix?" Minho asked.

"Minho stay on the line! I'll find out!" Felix said running out his apartment going to Chan's floor, quietly stepping to his front door.

"I'm at his door..." Felix whispered pressing his ear to the door listening.

"What?? Damn Felix...well you hear anything?"

Felix pouted trying to hear, but heard nothing really.

"I think water running...?" Felix whispered.

"Water?? Oh they fucking in the shower..." Minho laughed a bit, Felix gasped at that.

"Oh they better not be! I will raise hell!" He yelled.

"Lix-"

"I won't allow-"

"Won't allow what?"

Felix froze, turning around to see Chan shirtless in his joggers and damp hair with his front door open.

Oh shit

His eyes went wide seeing he was caught in front of Chan's door, Minho worried he heard nothing.

"Lix? You there?? Did you find the tramp Chan was fucking??"

Felix became more nervous that Chan heard what Minho said, the older giving Felix a look taking his phone from him.

"Sorry Minho, fucking tramps isn't my style" he said sarcastically.

"Oh Shit, Chan-"

Chan hung up before Minho could respond, while Felix was there looking like a scared kitten.

"Um...um...I have to go...!" Felix snatched his phone back from Chan, but the older grabbed his arm.

"I don't think so" he snapped, pulling Felix in slamming his door.

"C-Chan-"

"You mind telling me why you were outside my door eavesdropping?" He narrowed his eyes caging the boy against the door.

"U-um...I-I was-"

"Or better yet, stalking me to find out who I have in my apartment? Like it's any of your business anyways" Chan said coldly, Felix looked at him with nervous eyes. The older barely an inch from his face and shirtless, Felix beyond blushing.

"I-I wasn't...! I was talking to Minho about...um something else-"

"Don't even try to fucking lie, you're terrible at it...just like showing your feelings" Chan scoffed backing away shaking his head.

"What...?" Felix mumbled.

"I said you're terrible at showing your true feelings to people, admitting how you really feel!" Chan snapped at him.

"I-"

"So bad at it, you resorted to the idea of finding out if I was seeing anyone...what's sad is I didn't think you'd fall for it" he gave a sad laugh.

"Fall...for what?" Felix inched closer in confusion.

"You know you're the smartest person I know besides me when it comes to our work, but you lack brains when it comes to love" Chan said with a tone.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Felix said with a tone back.

"It means I spread a fake rumor about me going on a date with a nurse to your friend to see if you would realize your feelings for me!" Chan yelled, Felix froze understanding now it was all a plan Chan created.

"You-"

"But instead you being so damn insecure about them went to ask your friend to help stalk me tonight! I was here the whole night Felix, I didn't go out nor brought anyone else here!"

Felix let out a sigh seeing how he was caught from Chan's plan.

"Chan...I-"

"Yes?" The older demanded, Felix was quiet for a moment looking down.

I want to tell you but I-

"Y-your right...your personal life is none of my business...we have no strings attached..." he said reluctantly, and that's when Chan lost it.

"My fucking god Felix! When will you just admit it?!" He yelled louder going up to him.

"What?? Admit what??" Felix yelled back.

"Admit that you fucking like me!!"

"I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.4K 12
"What did I do to get such a lucky boyfriend?~" "I don't need no luck, I make my own~" Mini-Fic Sequel to •All In• I suggest you read the first boo...
312K 13.7K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
88.9K 4.7K 27
"Lix..." "Hm?" "Do you see us together...forever?" "Forever...?" Sequel to Artificial Love, I suggest you read that book first to understand this one.
715 38 10
A story of Chan and Felix, both single dads that meet unexpectedly when their 5 year old daughters become best friends, neither with a single clue of...