Crying With The Wolves (Aarma...

By Mangle845

If following the volume of her beating heart was all it took to find her and get her out of the god awful liv... More

Introduction💖
RUNNING Out of Time
Update schedule!!(not a chapter)
Hop The Fence
First Impressions
Explaining her past
Telling her why
Healing her
Remembering Trauma
Diagnosis
Relief
Who took her?
Search Parties
I got tagged✨
Growing scars
Aaron's Plan
Gunshots
A little notice(not a chapter)
Sorry Again😅
Aaron's family
Up and Running
Out with a Bang
A small appreciation chapter

Aphmau's troubles

777 22 91
By Mangle845

The Phoenix pack, with Aphmau:

Aphmau hastily finished making dinner for Balto and herself. It was just pork and rice due to their limited pack grounds and resources. She set out all of the condiments they might've needed and poured two glasses of milk.

Here comes the tricky part.

She walked quietly over to Balto. She was breathing heavily, her ears pinned to her head. She just couldn't stop shaking. Please please please don't get mad. She thought, her eyes scanning over him, then the table which was littered with trash and beer cans.

She leaned down and poked Balto softly, just enough to wake him.

"Balto...I made food. It's on the table." She whispered shakily. He drowsily stood up and stumbled over to the table, not looking at the female werewolf at all or saying a single thing. She couldn't tell whether she was relieved or scared.

"Well?" He questioned, his loud tone and piercing gaze giving her his full attention. She froze, not getting even one bite of food in her mouth. Unsurprisingly, she was scared of him. Scared of his capabilities, and there was no doubt about that. If or when he wanted to hurt me, he could. Aphmau had a wave of fear washed over her. She knew all she had to do was say what kept him content.

"Yes? Is something wrong?" Fearing what he was gonna say or do next, she contained a gulp.

"You're supposed to ask how my day was." He sneered. She could see his aggression starting to rise. On the other hand, so was her anger. Well that would've been good to fucking know before you started yelling at me. Her moment of anger passed, a new feeling of fear keeping her still.

"Sorry, um. How was your day Balto?" Her voice came out as a mere whisper which didn't particularly help her case.

"IT WAS AWFUL!" He shouted, slamming his hands down on the table. Here we go again.

"What happened?" Aphmau asked hesitantly. One wrong word could set him off and she knew that.

"THAT INCOMPETENT FFALCON CLAW PACK IS TRYING TO GET MORE OF OUR LAND!!" Balto roared. The whole pack could probably hear him because of the volume his voice reached.

The female werewolf didn't reply this time. She wasn't sure how to respond without angering him. She just meeded to get him to pipe down.

"Balto, the rest of the pack is probably trying to sleep and.." Her voice cut of. It was stuck in her throat. She just couldn't continue her sentence.

He stood up and walked towards her. Aphmau cowered in fear, holding her hands up as a possibility of protection. She felt as though she was just proving her own point. She wasn't just scared of him, no. She was terrified of him. She was terrified for her life.

Balto picked her up by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against the wall almost effortlessly. She shrieked in pain, struggling to get down. Balto however, kept a painful grip on her.

"Don't you EVER talk back to me." He grunted in a low, pissed off voice. Out of all of the things that scared Aphmau about the man, his voice was not one of them. It sent chills up her spine but it wasn't chills of fear, just rage. However, every thought she had of her anger about the mistreatment turned into panic.

"I'm sorry! Please just...put me down.." Aphmau coughed out.

Tears formed in her eyes as she continued to struggle, attempting to release herself from his grasp. He dropped her and she hit the ground with a thud. She really had to take the time to wonder how she got in this situation in the first place.

"Get me a beer right now, woman." Balto growled. I know he's a werewolf but with how much he growls, he should be classified as a wild animal. She hrinned at her owm thought.

After a short moment of getting over the initial shock, Aphmau shuffled to the kitchen and got him a beer, then went to clean up the mess from dinner.

———————————————————

The FalconClaw pack, with Aaron:

Something felt wrong. Aaron could hear the mystery woman's heart pounding in his ears. It hadn't stopped for awhile. It started in the middle of dinner. Dinner was at 6:30 and ended at 7:15 for the Falconclaw pack, it was 9 o'clock by this point. Is she okay?

Being lost in thought, the young man hadn't even noticed that Garroth, his delta, had walked into his office. "Aaron, what's going on? Are you okay?" Aaron was not okay. He didn't FEEL okay. In any case, this had become a normal occurrence. Relief washed over his as he notice the other man in the room. Someone who could relate!-

"Garroth! It's my luna! Her heart is beating so fast! I think she's scared! It hasn't stopped at all and it started beating super fast in the middle of dinner!" Aaron paced around his office, desperately hoping that whoever his luna was, wasn't hurt.

He didn't know her, something whispered in the back of his mind often whispered that he never would, but he couldn't stop his brain from imagining her and making up scenarios of them together if the day ever came. Where he would first take her, what he would talk to her about, anything.

"Aaron, you need to calm down! You panicking isn't gonna help the situation. Take deep breaths and sit down." Garroth instructed. The worried leader sat in his office chair and started to take long, deep breaths. "Good, now before you start panicking, maybe she's happy or something exciting happened! We don't know that shes hurt." -except, he didn't quite understand.

"Maybe you're right...I'm just..I don't know. It's a gut feeling. This happens frequently enough where I feel connected to her in the sense that I can tell when she's really panicked."

Garroth walked over to him and put his hand on Aaron's shoulder. "I get it Aaron, we're gonna find her, just keep your head up. Now aside from that, we have other matters to attend to. The alpha of the Pheonix pack doesn't want to give up his land, though I guess we should've expected that. We need to have a meeting with the other pack officials tomorrow, for now just go to sleep, I'll take care of your paperwork."

"Thanks Garroth. Don't stay up all night, okay?" Aaron sighed with a sarrow-filled smile, still clearly worried about the woman he could only hope he would one day meet.

Garroth saluted with a goofy smile. "Yessir!"

Aaron chuckled and waited a couple minutes before leaving the office, shutting the door behind him, and heading towards his room.

The pack leader's best friend, Nana, who was a cook in the pack diner, approached him, probably headed towards her room in the big pack house.

"Heyyyy Aaron~" she said, a smug smirk growing on her face.

"What did you do this time Nana," The werewolf sighed, a small chuckle escaping him.

"Ohhh nothing....I just maybe shared.... A KISS WITH ZANE" She shrieked, jumping around happily.

Aaron high fived her and punched her shoulder in a friendly fashion. "ATTA GIRL! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

The pair talked and joked around for awhile, eventually talking about Aaron's luna's heartbeat, which at this point had started beating normally.

"It's okay Aaron, she'll be fine! If she's your luna then she's probably strong!" Nana said cheerfully but sympathetically.

"I guess you're right. She's definitely a trooper if she's paired up with me!"

Nana responded in a fit of giggles. "Okay Aaron, we've talked for long enough! Get to bed!" She started pushing him into his room.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Just get your grimey hands off of me!"

"GRIMEY?! I JUST WASHED TH-"

"GOODNIGHT NANA!" Aaron yelled whilst shutting the door in her face with such force that he had time to lock it without a problem, almost feeling her anger emanating through the door.

He plopped down on his bed, listening to his luna's heartbeat. Where are you? He thought, slowly lulling himself to sleep.

—-—————————————————
What do we think folks?

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!

Mangle away :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 503 19
In Starlight Wonderland, everything was fun and awesome. Aphmau and her friends were having a good time together including their parents that joined...
9.7K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...
14K 579 26
-- COMPLETED -- *** "You're the first ever future human Luna, love. I don't know whether my pack will accept you." *** Radiance Collins was not a...