New Beginnings: A Hessa Story...

By danicostlin117

It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't... More

WELCOME :)
Chapter 1: Hardin
Chapter 2: Tessa
Chapter 3: Hardin
Chapter 4: Tessa
Chapter 5: Hardin
Chapter 6: Hardin
Chapter 7: Tessa
Chapter 8: Hardin
Chapter 9: Tessa
Chapter 10: Tessa
Chapter 11: Hardin
Chapter 12: Tessa
Chapter 13: Landon (BONUS)
Chapter 14: Tessa
Chapter 15: Hardin
Chapter 16: Hardin
Chapter 17: Tessa
Chapter 18: Hardin
Chapter 19: Tessa
Chapter 20: Hardin
Chapter 21: Hardin
Chapter 23: Tessa
Chapter 24: Hardin
Chapter 25: Tessa
Chapter 26: Hardin
Chapter 27: Tessa
Chapter 28: Hardin
Chapter 29: Tessa
Chapter 30: Hardin
Chapter 31: Hardin
Chapter 32: Tessa
Chapter 33: Hardin
Chapter 34: Tessa
Chapter 35: Hardin
Chapter 36: Tessa
Chapter 37: Hardin
Chapter 38: Hardin
Chapter 39: Tessa
Chapter 40: Tessa
Chapter 41: Hardin
Chapter 42: Tessa
Chapter 43: Hardin
Chapter 44: Tessa
Chapter 45: Hardin
Chapter 46: Tessa
Chapter 47: Hardin
Chapter 48: Hardin
Chapter 49: Tessa
Chapter 50: Hardin
Chapter 51: Tessa
Chapter 52: Hardin
Chapter 53: Tessa
Chapter 54: Tessa
Chapter 55: Hardin
Chapter 56: Hardin
Chapter 57: Tessa
Chapter 58: Nora (BONUS)
Chapter 59: Hardin
Chapter 60: Tessa
Chapter 61: Hardin
Chapter 62: Tessa
Chapter 63: Hardin
Chapter 64: Tessa
Chapter 65: Tessa
Chapter 66: Hardin
Chapter 67: Tessa
Chapter 68: Hardin
Chapter 69: Tessa
Chapter 70: Hardin
Chapter 71: Tessa
Chapter 72: Hardin
Chapter 73: Hardin
Chapter 74: Tessa
Chapter 75: Hardin
Chapter 76: Tessa
Chapter 77: Hardin
Chapter 78: Tessa
Chapter 79: Tessa
Chapter 80: Hardin
Chapter 81: Tessa
Chapter 82: Hardin
Chapter 83: Tessa
Chapter 84: Hardin
Chapter 85: Tessa
Chapter 86: Hardin
Chapter 87: Tessa
Chapter 88: Hardin
Chapter 89: Tessa
Chapter 90: Hardin
Chapter 91: Tessa
Chapter 92: Hardin
Chapter 93: Tessa
Chapter 94: Hardin
Chapter 95: Tessa
Chapter 96: Hardin
Chapter 97: Tessa
Chapter 98: Hardin
Chapter 99: Tessa
Chapter 100: Tessa
THANK YOU! (AGAIN!)

Chapter 22: Tessa

4.5K 118 26
By danicostlin117

I'm happy that Hardin and I were able to actually discuss some of the things we've been holding in for the past few years. That was our most stable conversation, and I am very proud of us. Seeing Hardin talk about what he said, I can tell that he didn't mean what he said in a malicious way, and I understand why he didn't tell me. What he said about wanting marriage and a baby because he wants that for us, not the other way around was really comforting. I feel more secure than ever now in our relationship, and I cannot wait to marry this man and raise a baby with him.

Once he handed me that list, I knew that I was gonna have to take care of him. It's a pleasure, really. I love caring for him because at least if I do the things on this list for him, I'll know they're getting done.

"Well, I'll go dampen a washcloth and get the ointment for you. Stay here." I quickly kiss his cheek before running towards the bathroom

"Wait, Tess! I actually have one more thing I need to tell you." I hear Hardin yell from the main room, but I am distracted by an odor. I see smoke starting to pool out of the kitchen, and immediately run into it.

"Shit! Hardin!" I scream.

Hardin runs in, and I see fear plastered on his face. The fire isn't that big, but it's big enough to leave me and Hardin speechless on what to do.

"I'll go get the fire extinguisher." I tell Hardin, but he grabs my arm, pulling me out of the kitchen.

"I'll go, you stay here." He begins to walk away but I follow him, blowing past him and grabbing the fire extinguisher out of the closet. I have used one of these a couple times when I first started cooking. I burned a lot of things, so it was always at my side.

"Tessa! Give me it!" Hardin tries to grab it out of my hand.

"Have you ever even used one before? Wait, why didn't the smoke alarm go off?"

"I have no fucking clue, and no I haven't but how fucking hard could it be. Now, give me it."

"Hardin, I can do it! I have used one before, so let me." I yank it back towards me, and proceed to walk into the kitchen. I don't even get both my feet in before Hardin yanks me back.

"You are not going in there, Tessa. Give me the fucking fire extinguisher now. I'm not fucking around. You are pregnant, you really think I'm gonna let you go in there?" He yells, as the smoke alarm now starts blaring.

He's right. It's not just me anymore.

"Pull this pin, aim at the fire, and squeeze the handle." I hand him the extinguisher.

"Go wait outside." He tells me, but I shake my head.

"I am not leaving you in here. It's not that big, just put it out."

He scowls at me, but doesn't say anything as he steps into the kitchen. I hear the fire extinguisher go off, and white powder pours out into the hallway. I hear Hardin coughing, and once the white smoke clears, I run into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I run up to him, examining his body to make sure he wasn't burned or anything. I would really prefer neither of us to go to the hospital for the hundredth time this month.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He walks over to fish out the tray out Brussel sprouts I was cooking in the oven. I set the timer on my phone, which is buzzing by the counter. Thank goodness that didn't get burned. Our oven is completely burned out, but the damage doesn't look too bad. It must not have been burning for too long.

"Brussel sprouts are a little burnt." He laughs and tosses the tray of completely charred Brussel sprouts in the garbage.

"Ha ha." I walk over, and playfully shove him out of the way.

"It doesn't look too bad." I play around with the buttons. "The buttons still work."

"Thank fucking god, that's the last thing we need right now."

I walk back over to the sauce I was making and turn the burner back on. "Well, I have to finish this. Are you gonna help?"

I can tell he's considering it, but he clutches his stomach. "Can't, ahh, just had surgery." He exaggerates the amount of pain he's in. I can tell because he is smiling while pretending to be in agony.

"Go in the bedroom. I'll go get the stuff to clean your wound."

"Yes ma'am." He smacks me on the ass before walking back to the bedroom.

I'm glad that Hardin and I are back to our normal, teasing selves. It feels good to joke around with him... things have been way too serious these past couple of days. I leave the stove on the lowest setting so it should be okay, but then I get nervous and turn it off completely.

I go into the bathroom, wet a washcloth and grab some ointment off the top shelf of our medicine cabinet. I take some gauze and medical tape that we have as well. Before I go meet Hardin, I put my hair up in a ponytail, it's getting hot as hell in here.

When I walk into the bedroom, Hardin is laying shirtless on his back. He is glistening, meaning that he's sweating as well.

"It's hot in here right?" I walk over to the thermostat and turn it down, but I am dying of heat for some reason. I go to my drawer and pull out a tank top and shorts. I get changed quickly, smiling at Hardin as he makes cheeky comments.

"Okay, are you ready?" I sit next to him, but he shakes his head, shifting towards the middle of the bed.

"Come sit on here." He pats his lap, and I roll my eyes.

"Hardin, I have to do this for you... no distractions for three days remember?" I laugh at his sour expression, but at this point, what's the harm?

I straddle his lap, and his mouth immediately perks up. "Are you ready, now?"

He nods as I begin to dab the damp washcloth over his wound.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me as I continue to dab. I smile at the compliment Hardin gives me, and at the feeling of his hands on my waist.

"This is really hot by the way. I didn't know I had a nurse kink until now." He tells me, and I stop dabbing.

"A nurse kink?" Hardin has fucking kinks? Like weird ones?

"I don't know... but you tending to my surgical wound is turning me the fuck on right now."

"Hardin..." I finish getting the area clean before I take a glob of ointment and lightly smother it on the wound.

"Do you have any kinks?" Hardin asks, wincing a little from me spreading ointment around his wound. I am thrown off by his question. We have definitely had this discussion before, but I don't remember if I said anything.

"I don't think so." I answer because I honestly don't think I do. Anything that Hardin does is my kink. "Why? Do you want me to dress up as a nurse and treat you like my patient?" I ask seductively, and he licks his lips.

"Fuck. Yes." He pants, but I just giggle.

"Three days." I tap his chest, and he groans.

"The longest three fucking days of my life." He whines.

"Oh stop. We've got a lifetime."

He smiles up at me. "I guess you're right."

"Okay, I'm gonna wrap your wound now, but your gonna have to arch your back so I can go around your torso." I instruct Hardin as I begin to wrap his body with medical bandaids. When he lifts his back, his front lifts as well. Hardin is teasing me, I know he is, but I'm not complaining. This is gonna be a long three fucking days. It feels like weeks since we've last had sex, and honestly, it might have been with everything going on. It's been pretty hectic in the Scott-Young household.

Once I finish wrapping his torso, and Hardin stops thrusting into me, I lightly kiss his chest. "All done."

"Thanks." He sits up with me still on his lap. "I was wondering... we still need to talk about where we are going for our honeymoon. Ken is offering to pay for the flights, so we can go anywhere we want."

"Oh, I didn't think about that." Hardin and I get to go on a honeymoon. How did I forget about a honeymoon?

"I was thinking France or Italy. I'm not really a beach and lounging kind of guy."

"Europe?" I ask him. I thought he would suggest maybe Florida or Hawaii, but Europe for our honeymoon? It's my dream.

"Yeah, I haven't been to France since I was a kid, and I've never been to Italy. We can do both."

I nod. "That sounds absolutely perfect, but are you sure you wouldn't want to just relax on a beach in Hawaii or something? I mean, I'll be wearing a bikini." I trace the leaves tattooed on his torso.

"Oh baby, there are beaches in France."

"Yeah, nude ones." I laugh, and his face pales.

"Shit, I forgot. You are not going topless. These are only for me." He shoves his face into my chest.

"Seriously, Europe sounds wonderful."

"I'll book the tickets." Hardin leans up so he's inches away from my face.

"Three days." I whisper, and climb off of his lap. "Now, I'm gonna go finish that sauce, let me know if you want to help."

I begin to walk out, and notice Hardin walking behind me. He actually wants to help?

"You want to help?"

"No, but I want to spend time with you." He pushes me against the wall, and begins kissing my neck. "I've missed you."

God, I cannot resist this man. The way his lips feel on my skin, the way he's pushing his erection up against me, the way his hands are gripping my hips as he continues to suck on my neck.

The smoke alarm starts blaring, again, and I run to the kitchen, laughing. "My sauce!"

I can hear Hardin chuckling from the hallway as he slowly walks in.

"Hardin Scott, you are very distracting." I condemn him playfully as I try to calm down the steaming sauce. The alarm finally stops. "Plus, I think our smoke alarms are broken."

"Distracting you is my favorite activity." He teases as he sits down at the counter, and we spend the next half hour just enjoying each other's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.4K 38
Tessa and Hardin are forced to marry by their parents. They are opposite and how it's possible to be together? But what if one day they fall in love...
49.7K 1.3K 106
This is the sequel to TIFFIN. Two worlds collide. Kristina only wanted one thing: To get through college with the career of her dreams. It wasn't...
138K 5.4K 189
Hardin Scott has been madly in love with Tessa Young since the moment he first laid eyes on her, but there's no way she could ever see him as anythin...
21.5K 1.2K 40
A Second Chance. This is my first ever story. This is a fictional story about Herophine with some bits that may/may not be true. Jo & Hero meet up a...