From Hurt Student to Khan (Ma...

By LoganW21406

Oscar Storm was a student at Union Academy, but had no powers. This caused him to be treated harshly & withou... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: Rallying the Troops
Chapter 2: Traitor Captured
Chapter 3: Hall of Justice Meeting
Chapter 5: The Plan

Chapter 4: Execution

2.1K 23 15
By LoganW21406

(SCENE: NEW APOKOLIPS) (POV: KEVIN)

After Oscar Khan brought that piece of shit Sasuke here with his 'special' eyes incinerated, I was glad to see that dirtbag getting knock down a few pegs. I was even more glad to hear that he was going to get executed.

But he then called back and told us to cancel his execution, I asked why as he explained about what he said to Sasuke on the ship. I understand why he decided to cancel his execution until he hears what the Justice League and all our friends & allies have to say.

Now, I was just staring at that Gorilla Grodd wannabe with a plate of expired food in one hand and a bottle of swampy like water in the other, being restrained in chains on his feet and covered in injuries because of the soldiers beating him to near death.

He turn his head towards me and his empty sockets were at my direction. "What do you want, bastard?" He growled. "Sticks and stones, no eyes." I said as I placed the food & water down in front of him.

He crawled towards the food and eats it, despite it being expired. "Look at you: you went from being a arrogant, self centered bully to a pathetic, powerless loser. Guess karma really is a bitch." I smugly said. "Fuck off." Sasuke said. "You know, you have a chance of getting executed once we tell Oscar Khan about what you did to some of the students at Union when you went and ran away to join a snake skinned pedophile." I said as Sasuke smirked.

"That loser can't kill me." He arrogantly said as I raised a brow. "And why not?" I asked. "Because that I'm a Uchiha! What I demand, I get! And I demand that powerless weakling to give me his girls, his kingdom & his life to me!" Sasuke exclaimed with arrogance.

I couldn't it in anymore. I laugh hard as I see his serious expression. "Oh wait, your serious? Let me laugh ever harder." I said as I started laughing ever harder then before.

My laughter was dying down as I see Sasuke's face getting angrier and angrier. "Shut up, you blue rat!" He shouted. I got angry at that as I grabbed him by the head and slammed him into the wall.

"Never. Call me. A rat." I said with venom and anger in my voice as I let Sasuke go. He flopped down onto the floor as I heard the door opened up. I turned to see a soldier walking into the room. "Commander Kevin, Oscar Khan has returned. He wish to see you, Commander Lucas, Commander Dennis & The Furies in his throne room." The soldier explained as I nodded. "Thanks." I said as I exit the cell. "Also, punish this pest for disrespecting me." I added as he nodded. "Gladly." He said with an evil smirk.

I walked out of Sasuke's cell as I hear his screams of pain and agony. "Serves the mistake child right for calling me a rat." I said as I make my way to Oscar Khan's Throne Room.

(SCENE CHANGE: OSCAR KHAN'S THRONE ROOM) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Oscar Khan sits on his throne, waiting for his Furies & his Commanders to arrive. The doors opened up as Oscar Khan sees Kevin, Lucas, Dennis and the Furies walking through.

"Everyone, I'm glad you all could come." He said as he gets up from the throne. "So, how's our 'friend' doing?" He asked as he puts as much venom and hate onto the word 'friend'.

The Commanders then pulled out a tablet. "This contains all of Sasuke's recorded confessions of his sins." Commander Lucas said as Oscar Khan took the tablet and started reading the confessions.

By the time he was done, he angrily crushed the tablet and incinerated it with his fire. "I WAS going to grant him mercy and send him to a asylum for healing, but now, that bastard deserves to die." He angrily said as the Commanders and Furies nodded. "Couldn't agree more, our Khan." Lashina said.

Oscar Khan then regain his composure as he walks towards a window and stares out of it. "Prepare the standard public execution equipment." He ordered. "Yes sir." The Commanders said in unison. "Yes, our Khan." The Furies said with the exact same unison as the Commanders as they and the Commanders exit the Throne Room to retrieve the equipment.

Oscar Khan sighed heavily as he walks towards Sasuke's cell. He enters the cell to see Sasuke beaten real badly and panting heavily. "You brought this upon yourself, you know." He said. "Just....die." He barely said through his pants. "Actually, your the one whose going to die. I've just read the confessions of your sins. I was actually thinking about sparing you and getting you help at a asylum. But your crimes are beyond redemption. Now you face death." He explained.

"You can't kill me!" Sasuke exclaimed as Oscar chuckled. "I can & will. My word is law here on New Apokolips. You thought that you can get everything you wanted because of your pathetic eyeballs. But now, your weaker then a newborn puppy dog." Oscar Khan said as Sasuke's anger was reaching it's peak.

"The council will have your head for this!" He exclaimed. Oscar Khan laughed at this. "Please! What council? Your civilian council are nothing more then a worthless pack of store owners and restaurant managers. The Shinboi council don't have neither the strength or technology to best my army. The elder council are air headed windbags whose last days are getting closer and closer by the minute. The student and teacher council despises you because of your arrogant attitude. The headmasters only tolerated you because of your so called 'special' eyes. You have nothing." Oscar Khan explained with humor as he turns his back to Sasuke. "Just be glad your days of living will soon come to an end." He said as he walks out of the cell.

(POV CHANGE: OSCAR)

As I walked out of Sasuke's cell, I heard my communicator beeping. I pulled it out and saw a text from Commander Lucas that says 'Found the equipment.'

I texted him back, saying 'Good. Have them all readied at the Coliseum.' Soon, another text from Lucas appeared, saying 'Right away.'

I put my communicator away as I made my way towards the Coliseum.

(SCENE CHANGE: COLISEUM)

I've arrived to the Coliseum to see the Commanders and the Furies setting up multiple death choices for me to pick for Sasuke's execution.

(Here's something for you guys to help get a clearer imagine of what the Coliseum looks like. Just ignore the football poles and such.)

Commander Lucas noticed me as he rushed towards me. "Ah. Oscar Khan, nice for you to finally arrive. As you can see, everything's ready for Sasgay's execution. I already sent the soldiers and Parademons to spread the news." He explained. "Good work. Once everyone's here and accounted for, we can begin the execution." I said.

(TIMESKIP: 4 HOURS)

After waiting four hours in the Coliseum, everyone's been accounted for. I got up from the Throne on the special seats above everyone else as I teleported onto the Coliseum center.

"Greetings my citizens! Today, a vile and irredeemable man will face justice for his crimes. What are his crimes? Sasuke Uchiha face the crimes of Treason, Harming students with the attend to kill, the attempted yet failed rapes of nearly 15 girls who haven't received the age, associating with a known terrorist, attempted world domination and subjugation & attempted to kill your Khan. But Sasuke Uchiha has been captured and now faces execution!" I explained as the crowd started cheering for Sasuke's death.

I turned to one of the Coliseum's entrances. "Bring out Sasuke!" I ordered as the entrance opened up as 2 soldiers are dragging Sasuke with chains as 2 other soldiers are behind him with shock sticks in hand.

I turned to Sasuke with a serious expression on my face. "Sasuke, the crimes you have committed are ones of irredeemable and horrendous sins that can't go unpunished! But today, your sins will be washed away with your blood and your sinned ones will forgive you with the exchange of your life." I said as he turned to me with anger. "Kill me, you pathetic loser, and you'll lose my strength & power. Strength and power you can use to conquer the world!" Sasuke tried to plead. "You mistake me for Darkseid. I will never follow in that madman's footsteps of planetary conquest nor do I share his obsession of the Anti Life Equation." I said.

"Danzo and the council will give you anything you want. Just name it and they'll do it!" Sasuke reasoned as his voice sounds desperate. I then clapped my hands as five alien creatures appeared from pedestals inside the arena.

"Sasuke Uchiha, your sentence is death by dismemberment." I said as I turned to the soldiers. "Tie him up and fire on my count." I ordered.

They nodded as they tied rope from the creatures bodies onto Sasuke's arms, legs & neck. I then holds out my hand with my thumb out as i moves slightly up or down.

I move my hand slightly more up as I sense Sasuke's relief and hope growing, only for me to smirk evilly and move hand downwards.

His relief and hope were shattered completely as the crowd cheers and the soldiers fired a bullet into the air. The noise startled the aliens as they quickly bolted, togging the ropes around them and Sasuke's limbs & neck hard.

He screams out in immense pain. Suddenly, his screams were silenced as his arms, legs and head were ripped off from his body with blood spewing from his body and separated appendages like fire hoses.

The crowd cheered even louder at the sight of the dead Uchiha. I then turned to the soldiers. "Feed this filth to the creatures below. I'm sure they'll something exotic, but leave me the head." I ordered as they nodded. They picked up everything expect the head and walked to another entrance in the Coliseum.

Meanwhile, I grabbed Sasuke's head and created a pike from the ground & stab it through his head. I then hoist his head up in the air. "May this head be a symbol of our strength, savagery, bravery & nobility. And let it remind us that no matter who threatens us, either their from a different planet or a different universe, we'll never surrender, we'll never stop fighting & we'll never either us or our friends and allies suffer from discrimination or unjustly treatment. We are the people of New Apokolips, and we stand for not only ourselves, but also for others!" I finished my speech as the crowd went absolutely nuts.

I teleported out of the arena and back to the special seats as my Commanders and Furies walked up to me. "Excellent job, our Khan." Lashina said. "Yeah. You made that punk regret doing those crimes." Mad Harriet said. "And that speech. It was a absolute 10/10." Dennis said as I smiled. "Yeah. I've actually been rehearsing that speech if I managed to kill one of those bastards, should they show their ugly mugs here on New Apokolips." I confessed. "Well, you did one helluva of a job." Lucas said.

I chuckled as I checked the time on my pocket watch. "Well guys, it's been fun, but I need to head back to Earth soon to capture the students." I said as I used the Motherbox to open up a portal to Earth.

I wished them good luck as I walked through the portal.

(Here's the execution of Emo Boy/Sasgay/Mr. High & Mighty/etc. But anyways, next chapter will probably be the one you'll look forward too.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 11.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
951K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...