The Alpha's Human Mate

By BeaWinters

Alec Woods, the Alpha of the Silver Blood pack, is twenty two and in search of his mate. And he finally meet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Holy Crap
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Please Read! ♥
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not An Update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
chapter 19
#PrayForParis
Untitled
Hey Guys!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

74.8K 1.7K 440
By BeaWinters

Hey guys!

Dedicated to @Catania_Styles  cause she leaves awesome comments! ♥

Okay, so I'm sorry for the late update. Lots of things happened over Christmas and New years. Like, my cousin Kaden got engaged, my grandma fell and twisted her leg  real bad! And my other cousin Sharon had a miscarriage and she was really depressed, so we all cousins went over to her place and tried cheering her up. So like I said, lots of stuff happened.

Anyway, I have a bit of girl drama too! So that took up my time, and it's still not sorted. So, read the Author's note at the end, and give me some advice.

Happy Reading!

Alec Woods' POV

It's been three days since I took Riley to Arden's point (A/N : I've made it up, so just go with it.) and asked her to be my girlfriend. Albeit, I already considered her something more than a “girlfriend’’ I had to ask her because I knew she was human and she wouldn’t like this twilight zone.

I had to leave the next day, at dawn, because one of our allies, The MoonDrop pack, were facing a few problems with a group of rogues. I was apprehensive about leaving Riley alone for three days, because rogues were really becoming a menace and they could attack my pack and my Riley.

But I didn’t have a choice because Alpha Aubrey sounded really serious and not going would be a sign of disrespect and we werewolves are nothing if not proud. Plus, Aubrey was a really good friend of mine, so I was obliged to go.

I told Riley that I was going out of town for business, and technically I hadn't lied. And in a few minutes I would have her back in my arms, just like it's supposed to be. Having her next to me was the best feeling in the world, it felt so nice and free. I had waited five years for her to come to me. Our Moon Godess never left anyone mateless, she planned everything, and I knew searching for her would tamper with fate, so I went with the flow.

But something that was itching me for a long time was: why wasn’t Riley a werewolf? I knew for sure her Grandma was one, and I remember Dad mentioning a few years ago her parents were too. So why wasn’t she one?

I needed to go and talk to her Grandma but first, I really needed my Riley in my arms. My wolf felt agitated being away from her for too long, and this was causing me to snap at the smallest of thing. I didn’t like treating my pack members with disrespect, because we were all one. I was merely a leader appointed by the Moon Godess, my pack was my family and I would protect them with my life.

Alec, I need my Riley in my arms. I don’t like being away from her!My wolf, Dylan, reminded me yet again.

I know, okay? I don’t like this either. She'll be next to us in a few minutes. I told him. He was really very restless without his mate. Well, the truth is, I was too. I couldn’t help but constantly wonder if Riley was okay.

“Alec, you okay?’’ Nate asked from the driver's seat in our Sedan.

“Dylan's getting too restless. He wants Riley.’’ I sighed.

“Try to calm down.’’ He said like the smartass he was.

“I am trying, okay?’’ I growled.

“Someone's got his panties in a twist.’’ He tsked me.

“I'm controlling myself because you are driving the car and I want to be with Riley in one piece.’’ I growled louder this time.

He grumbled under his breath and said something which sounded like, “Wait till I tell Mom about this.’’

I ignored him, as usual, and focused on the road ahead. I was going to drop by Riley's for dinner. It was seven p.m. right now, and even though I told her Nate and I could have takeaways, she insisted. But I had an inkling because she missed me, not as much as I did her, because of the mate bond. Nate refused politely because he wanted to be with Jamie.

After another few minutes drive, we finally reached Riley's house, and I quickly jumped out of the car but not before hearing Nate mumble “Finally got rid of the PMSing Queen.’’ under his breath, which my ears picked up due to our sensitive hearing.

As usual, I ignored him.

I immediately stalked off to the mahogany door to her house, and knocked on the door, and waited. I could hear her footsteps, as she ran down the stairs and how she slowed down when she reached the door. I heard her take in a deep breath, and she opened the door.

She looked as beautiful as ever. Her golden locks were tied up in an elastic band, showing her shoulder which my wolf was itching to mark. She was wearing a pink off shoulder sweater and ochre pants. Her green eyes glimmering with happiness when she saw me, which made me extremely happy.

“Hey.’’ Her melodious voice resounded, making me give her smile, which she responded to.

“Hey.’’ I said, taking in her beauty. How did I get so lucky?

“Hey.’’ I heard her, but I didn’t hear her. I was getting lost in those green orbs that would be the death of me one day.

“Hey.’’ I responded absentmindedly, as I lifted my hand to tuck a strand of her hair, which had come out of the elastic band, behind her ear.

“Riley, I'm sure Alec has had enough greetings to last a lifetime. Now, let him in. You wouldn’t want him to fall sick, do you?’’ Her Grandma, Rachel, said in an amused tone.

Riley blushed immediately and stepped back from my touch, as opened the door, gesturing me to come in. Rachel knew we don't fall sick, well atleast not easily, but she just wanted to tease Riley and maybe try and make us look more mundane.

Riley went to kitchen and helped Rachel, like the angel she is, while I sat on the couch in the living room, taking in the amazing smell of Riley. Vanilla and Cinnamon.

Her house was a two storeyed house, like all the others on this block. It was a typical modern house, with the living room, next to the guest bedroom on one side and kitchen on the other. The beige couches matched with the wooden floor, and cremè walls. The LCD tv, opposite to the couches, on the wall. A piano in one corner, I wonder if she plays it.

“We're done, Alec.’’ Riley said, as she walked in the living room with a beautiful smile.

I nodded and got up and went to her. She took my hand in his, and led the way. Her hand in mine felt so good. She led me to the table, and even though I already knew where it was, I didn’t say anything.

The table was set elegantly, the china was used, and wine glasses were set. The dishes smelt like ravioli, pasta baberesca, and garlic bread and spinach dip. I was really hungry and this smelled like heaven.

I took a opposite of Riley, while her Grandma sat where the head sits. I immediately dug in, but making sure not to take more than a normal human would because I didn’t want Riley to be suspicious. She wasn't ready, at least not yet.

As soon as I put a piece of ravioli in my mouth, I moaned. The taste made me so satisfied. It was really, really awesome.

“It tastes so good.’’ I moaned taking another bite.

“Of course it does. Riley made it after all.’’ Rachel stated proudly.

Riley immediately blushed, and looked in her lap, most probably playing with the hem of her sweater.

“Really, Riley?’’ I asked in amazement. My mate was a brilliant cook. Damn, I'm going to be a happy man.

“Yes.’’ She said turning as red as a tomato.

“God, you're amazing.’’ I told her, ignoring the fact that her Grandma was here.

She blushed but gave me a half-hearted glare which meant “My Grandma is here so don’t try anything.’’

Obviously, I wasn’t one to listen.

I removed my left foot from my shoes and slowly trailed my leg over hers. She immediately chocked on her food, and dropped her fork.

“Le, are you okay?’’ I smirked.

She glared at me, as she wiped her face with a napkin, giving a tight smile and curtly said, “It went in the wrong pipe. Don’t worry.’’

I moved my leg further up and then down in slow patterns, torturing her, while eating the amazing ravioli.

Her breathing hitched, and swallowed loudly. Her eyes darkened with lust, and she gripped her fork tightly. It was clear her thoughts weren’t PG, so I stopped because I didn’t want her Grandma to smell her arousal.

She looked at me in disbelief, her mouth slightly open.

“Chew with your mouth closed, Le.’’ I tsked her, grinning like mad man.

She huffed, and went back to eating. I thought, I'll get to eat a dinner in peace. But this Riley we are talking about, so of course she wanted revenge.

Like fox, she mischievously trailed her toes on my leg. Little “Alec’’ suddenly wanted to make a presence and say hello. She gave me a seductive yet evil smile, as she trailed her toes up and down. One time she almost slipped her toes between my thighs, just above the knees.

I cleared my throat and gave her a warning look. She just raised her eyebrow seductively as if asking “What do you mean?’’

Rachel, please leave for a few minutes. I mindlinked her.

May I ask why Alpha? She asked politely through the mindlink.

No. Now, please leave. I all but growled trying to gulp down a moan.

“Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom.’’ Her Grandma said, but we weren’t listening. She got up, and left.

I immediately pushed out of my chair, and went to her chair and knelt in fromt of her. I roughly pushed her chair to face me and crashed my lips on her.

She moaned at my roughness, and bit my lips lightly. I growled lowly in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I trailed my tongue on her lower lip asking for entry, but like the vixon she is, she didn’t open her mouth. I put my hands inside her sweater and she immediately gasped. Seeing my chance, I took advantage of the situation and slipped my tongue in.

She moaned into my mouth, causing me to growl at the back of my throat. We pulled apart only because she neede more air. Being werewolves, we could hold our breath longer than humans, and damn, did that help.

“What was that for?’’ She asked breathlessly, her face flushed.

“That, babe, was punishment.’’ I smirked, pecking her lips once more before getting up.

“Punishment for?’’ She asked.

“For teasing the big bad wolf.’’ I grinned.

She shook her head, probably at my reference. Little did she know how true it was.

Rachel, come in now. I said through the mindlink.

And she walked in a few moments later with a expressionless face.

Are you okay, Rachel? I asked worried. Did she receive a threat? Or was there a rogue? Even with constantly guarding our boundaries, Rogues entered because they were good at it.

Alpha, next time if you want some “privacy’’ , please tell me beforehand so that I can leave.

Sorry.I said and immediately cut off the mindlink. Trying to stop the blood running to my cheeks.

******

Later that night, we sat on the beige couch as we watched a movie called “The Blind Side’’. Thank God, it wasn’t a girly movie. I was happy my mate wasn’t too much of a girly girl. I really hated those romantic, sappy movies.

Rachel had gone out after the dinner because I was sure she was grossed out. It wasn’t really my fault that my mate wanted to tease me.

A few minutes ago, Riley fell asleep in my arms cuddling into me. She looked so perfect in my arms, that I stopped watching the movie and admired the angel in my arm.

“Alec...’’ I heard her mumble, as she clung on tighter to me. My wolf soared in happiness knowing that we were in our mate's dreams. I carefully picked her up bridal style and went for her room.

Her room was pretty normal. A bed pressed up in one corner, a dresser, a closet and another which led to the bathroom. She was not too picky and that was another thing my pack needed im their Luna.

I carefully put her on the bed, and lift the duvet upon her body. Pressing a kiss on her forehead, I walked out of the door. As much as my wolf was begging me to stay, I knew I had matters to deal with. Like why wasn’t Riley a werewolf? And I knew, she woulf freak out if she saw me in bed with her, just like she did when she woke up after the night we met in the club.

Rachel, come back. We need to talk.

Yes, Alpha.

After a few moments, Rachel walked in the living room where I was waiting.

“Yes, Alpha?’’ She asked meekly.

“Why is Riley not a werewolf?’’ I asked getting straight to the point.

“She was.’’

“What do you mean?’’

“Her parents, my daughter Jane and Son-in-law Derek, were the Alpha's of the BlueMoon Pack. As you know, there was a rogue attack. They killed everyone including my daughter. But Riley ran away. ’’ She said quietly.

“But that took place when she was fourteen, right?’’ I asked trying to control my anger. This was why I hated rogues.

“Yes, but she lost her wolf when she was ten. She was captured by the Alpha was DarkMoon Pack, because wanted to kill the heir to the Alpha title and also take over the BlueMoon Pack.’’ She said as she wiped a tear which rolled down.

“What!?!’’ I growled loudly. Nobody will hurt what's mine. My wolf was scratching to take over and avenge his mate but I took power nd suppressed him.

“They tortured her. With Silver. That's why she has that scar. Her wolf was too weak to fight. She was just ten. Her wolf dying made her lose her memory. So her parents thought it was better to give her a normal life because she wouldn’t miss what she never thought she had.’’

I stormed out of the house and went into the forest. Because no sooner did I reach, I shifted into my Black wolf and howled.

I howled at my mate's pain. Her loss. And most of all her wolf.

*******

Hey guys,

What do you think?

Anyway, I need advice.

So here's the deal:

There's this guy. Lets call him Noodles cause he has hair like Harry Styles. He liked/likes me. Last year he asked me out and I rejected because I was going through a horrible and I mean I-want-to-die-I-have-nothing-left phase(I'm fine now) So he stopped talking to me. I never told him the reason.

Noodles had a rebound and then he started flirting with my bff Mandy (false name) and she fell for him. I liked him, I still do. But I rejected him, so I didn't say anything. But he didn’t like her, so he told her clearly. Now, after a year, he tells me : I Like You Again.

He told me, he really liked me and I hurt him badly so he tried to get over me by trying to work it out with others. But nothing helped. He wants a chance. I told him what happened a year ago, and trust me, it ain't pretty. 

So yesterday, we were messaging and we started fighting. I accused him of flirting with Mandy and he denied it saying, it was just “ time pass ’’  So I told him we need to talk. He's like you're angry lets talk later. And I told him every relationship needs a little bit of fighting. He's like: We'll fight tomorrow. 

Me:Meet me at  ______ Mall, and we'll head out from there.

He didn’t reply.

And do you know what he messages today morning?

Noodles: Sorry. I can't. I have plans with my friends.

And here I wanted to give him a chance. He wanted that chance so badly and now? He running away. He said he'll call me tonight. But I don't want to fight anymore. But I know he wants a second chance.

So what do I do?

(All you doctor Phil's, help me, please?)

Anyway, I posted “Take The Fall’’ . Please read it and vote!

       - distressed Bea :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
19.9K 992 63
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
1.8M 54.9K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
393K 9.4K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...