love me for life

Bởi sunasjellystick

|| DISCONTINUED || xreader story about a very shy and reserved girl with a difficult past and family what wil... Xem Thêm

April
Meet me at our spot
Phone numbers
My house
12:34 am
Fresh air
Sweater Weather
So Rude
Best friends right?
The less i know the better
Sick and Tired
Summer camp
Confessions of a dangerous mind
Dork
All through the night
In my room
AN

Friends

20 0 0
Bởi sunasjellystick

-time skip to May-

y/n POV

6 weeks after school had started, today was the day Nekoma was going to have a training match against Karasuno.

I wonder how they are, hopefully they're nice! Kuroo told me they were pretty strong. Their captain and him are sorta friends I think?

"(l/n) c'mon we're gonna be late!" Says Kuroo waving to me from the bus.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I tell him heading to the bus.

I get on the bus and look for a place to sit, I find an empty spot and put my bag down.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asks Kuroo

"Getting on a bus and sitting down?" I answer, confused.

"Wrong, the right answer is supposed to be 'getting on a bus and sitting down next to Kuroo' now get your ass over here and sit down because I didn't say no to Kenma for nothing." He says patting the seat beside him.

"Hey Kenma! Can I sit next to you?" I say smirking and looking directly at Kuroo.

"Sure I don't care." He answers still focusing on his game.

I get up sticking my tongue out to Kuroo and go to sit beside Kenma.

"Oh wow so that's how it is huh I'm gonna start a counter of all the times you're rude to me
(l/n) chan." Says Kuroo eye rolling at me.

"DID KUROO SAN JUST CALL (l/n) SAN 'CHAN' ?" Asks Yamamoto getting up from his seat

"Ooohhh you're right Yamamoto, hm are you guys hiding something from us?" Asks Yaku looking at me with a mischievous smile.

"W-What no, Kuroo is just m-my closest friend." I answer with a slight blush I try to hide miserably.

"Y-Yeah right (l/n) is just a really good friend guys, so I call her 'chan'."

"Riiiight I don't believe it but whatever." Says Yaku. He leans in and whispers in my ear "you guys would look cute together." He says that to me, winks and sits back down. As he says that I can only hide myself and look outside to calm the ever growing blush on my face.

The bus starts and we are now heading to the Miyagi prefecture.

After a long drive, we finally arrive to our destination. We get off the bus and arrive at the gymnasium and are greeted by the whole Karasuno team in front of us.

"Kageyama look they're here, they're here!"

"I'm not blind Hinata."

"I know, I'm just telling you!"

"Yeah but i can see them so you don't have to tell me they're here."

"Yeah well I was just being nice?"

"Well it sounds to me like you think I'm dumb."

"Ehh I never said that?"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye-"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Says Daichi hitting them both on the head.

"Sorry Daichi san." They both say.

"I'm sorry for all of this, they can be quite annoying sometimes. Hi I'm Sawamura Daichi, captain of the Karasuno male volleyball team, nice to meet you." Daichi says to me smiling fondly.

"N-nice to meet you too! I'm (l/n) (y/n)."

"The weird and annoying duo over there are Kageyama and Hinata, Kageyama is the tall one and the other little tangerine is Hinata. The others are pretty normal."

"Daichi-san, long time no see!" Says Kuroo to Daichi.

"Long time no see indeed Kuroo-san." Daichi says smiling to Kuroo in an almost sarcastic way.

"I hope you're ready to lose today?" Kuroo says smirking

"You've got it wrong, that's my line." Daichi answers.

"Alright everyone stop talking and go get ready!" Says Karasuno's coach, Ukai-san I think?

I sit down on a bench and get my notes ready when someone taps my shoulder.

"Hi there, I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, I'm one of the managers of Karasuno, and this is Yachi Hitoka, the other manager, it's nice to meet you!"

"H-Hi! I'm (l/n) (y/n) and I'm Nekoma's manager. It's nice to meet you too!"

"Ohhhh I didn't know Nekoma had a female manager! Can we please be friends?" Yachi says taking my hands into hers.

"S-Sure! I'd love to!" I say smiling to her.

The match starts and Karasuno is losing. But then something incredible happens.

"W-What was that!?" I ask my eyes widened at what I just saw.

"Ah i see you have never seen Hinata and Kageyama play before. Well, this is our new duo and what they call their quick attack. I was also very impressed the first time I saw it." Shimizu says.

"I would have thought Hinata would be a Libero due to his height. Wow I've never seen someone his height jump that high. And Kageyama is a really good setter. Their synchronization is amazing!" I say still impressed by this attack.

After a few minutes, Nekoma wins the first set but Karasuno quickly catches up by winning the second.

Kageyama and Hinata are really amazing. We might not win if they keep on doing this crazy attack. Even Kuroo couldn't block it sometimes. Wait no what am I saying, I have to believe in my team!

The match ends and Karasuno wins the final set.

My team then comes to rest outside of the gym with a saddened expression on their face so I decide to go see them.

"It's okay guys don't worry, it was a training match! And we still have some time to do better in July during the summer camp! You guys were already really good today for your first training match of the year so dont give up okay?" I say trying to encourage them.

How did I manage to say that out loud? Where do I get this confidence and courage?

They all widen their eyes at me then smile.

"Thank you (l/n) san that means a lot to us." Nobuyuki says.

"I agree! Thank you so much (l/n)!" Shibayama adds

"Yeah guys! (l/n) chan is right!" Says Lev

"Lev! What did we say about the 'chan'!?" Yaku says annoyed.

"N-No it's okay! Actually I'd like it if you could all call me 'chan' instead of 'san' because I already feel like I get along with all of you and you are very dear to me even if school has only started I appreciate you all and I'm happy to have you as friends, so please call me (l/n) chan or even my first name I don't care to be quite honest."

"Nah calling you by your first name would be someone else's job..right Kuroo?" Yaku adds looking at Kuroo his mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"Yaku shut up." Kuroo says in an authoritative tone.

"Right right sorry captain." Yaku says chuckling.

"Anyways the bus will probably get here any minute so get ready soon." Kuroo concludes.

"Actually.." Nekomata comes out of the gym to face us. "The bus won't be able to come tonight because there has been an accident on the road and the next bus from Tokyo to Miyagi will only be here by tomorrow morning."

"EHHHH!?" we all say.

"But that means we're gonna have to spend the night here?" Shibayama asks

"We don't even have anywhere to go-" Lev adds stressed about the situation.

"Stop panicking, yes we will spend the might here and don't worry we have a place to go, there is a hotel not too far from here so we will spend the night there. I've already told your parents about the situation everything is okay."

"Hey! (y/n) chan! Could you come here for a sec?" Shimizu says from the other side of the gym.

"Excuse me coach I'll be right back" I say bowing down lightly.

"So I heard you guys were spending the night here after an accident or something right? So I was thinking this would be the perfect time to have a girls sleepover! I was just about to ask Hitoka chan if she wanted to spend the night at my place because it's Friday and we usually hang out together, so it's girls night and your invited!" She says to me smiling happily.

"W-Wow thank you Shimizu san that's really nice of you! I-I'll ask coach Nekomata if that's okay with him!" I answer overly joyed at the proposition.

"Great! And by the way, you can call me Kiyoko, drop the -san part!" Kiyoko says.

"Oh (y/n) senpai, you can call me Hitoka if you want!"  Yachi adds

"Okay, but only if you stop calling me senpai!"

"Deal!" She answers smiling

I go back to find coach Nekomata and ask him about Shi- i mean Kiyoko's proposition.

"Well I'm happy you are making some friends here (l/n) san , of course you can go with the Karasuno managers, just join us tomorrow morning at 10 am in front of our hotel at [insert address ] so that we can all leave and take the bus back home together."

"No problem! Thank you so much coach Nekomata!" I say bowing respectfully.

I go back to find Kiyoko and tell her the news

"Yayyy! I'm so excited!!" Hitoka says jumping and smiling

"So am I, girls night it is!" Adds Kiyoko

"Yay! I'll go get my stuff I'll be right back!" I say before leaving to go get my things.

"Ok see you in a few minutes (y/n) chan!" Hitoka says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

song: Friends-dvsn

Hey hey heyy!!

Ah I'm sorry for the late update aha lol I'm lazy but here u go hope u like it!!

-maki chan <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Ace Bởi Antonia

Lãng mạn

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...