My Struggle, His Struggle "Ou...

By DianeCorporan

Bonita Shanae Carter, has been through hell and back a lot of things happen in her life. Protecting her mom a... More

♡ ∅V∅X∅ ♡ Prologue ♡ ∅V∅X∅ ♡

Smiling Through the Pain Epi. O1

127 5 4
By DianeCorporan

                                                                       _ Bonita P.O.V _ 

After what happened last night, I got a whooping to last me for a week straight. I have cried my eyes out all night and I haven't even slept. I was worried that he would come up to my room then start hitting me again. I always thought that family was about taking care of each other not being abused. 

As I got up from my bed slowly cause, of the pain I was in. I walk up to my mirror to see the bruises ,that he had done to my body last night. I had a busted lip, bruises on my stomach that it was turning black and blue,  then my left eye was completely shut. I can only see on my right eye but, thank goodness it was a saturday though. 

When I took one last glance of myself , I started to silently cry cause this wasn't what my life would be. While growing up being a teen should be free without drama in their lives but I do and I hate it. Why did god gave me a horrible father. I turn around went back to my bed pulling the covers over me, maybe I can catch some sleep. 

" ... nita ... onita ... Bonita wake up " Someone said trying to wake Bonita up from her sleep 

" Mmm ... what "  I said while trying to back to sleep 

" I'm hungry " He said while trying to get his big sister attention 

" Go ... ask mama to make something for you " I said hopefully he leaves so I can get my beauty rest 

" Bonita she's not home and dad is in the room sleeping, plus you know how he gets " He said cause he knows what he does to his big sister 

" Alright go brush your teeth and wash your hands, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes okay " I said getting up from the bed realizing that I was in pain 

I grab my towel and then went into my bathroom that was attach to my room. I took off my clothes slowly cause I was still in pain. I turn the knob to warm water but as I waited I took off my scrunchy from my hair. When I saw the heat fogging up the mirrors I enter the shower. I wash my hair then lathered up my body with white mango chill after 15 minutes later I was done. I got out, wrap a towel around my body. Took my toothbrush, added some tooth paste to clean my teeth then I spat it out. I went staright to my closet to see what I should wear today. I added some foundation to my busted lip and my left eye. I tried to smile through the pain even though it hurts. 

[ On the Side MM - -  ]

When I was done, I went downstairs so i can whip up some breakfast. I turn on the cartoons for my brother Julian went into the kitchen , looking in the fridge to see what to make. I grab some eggs, bacon, bread, and oatmeal. I took some pots and pans out of the cabinet. 

After 20 minutes breakfast was done and that was when I saw my dad walked in the kitchen. I handed him his plate and a beer on the side without looking or saying anything to him. I called Julian to the kicthen so he can eat his breakfast then when he's done he's going to take a bath. 

" Your done Julian " I said to him 

" Yes Bonita I'm done " He said while drinking his juice 

" Go take a shower so I can drop you off at your friends house for the playdate with Anthony " I said to him while taking his dirty dishes to the sink so I can wash them 

" Okay sis " He said while going up the stairs 

Now I was all alone with my father, I could just feel his hatred towards me. I wonder what did I ever do to him, to make him so mad at me. If only I knew ... When I was done , I turn around so I can get out of the kitchen without saying anything smart to him.

Alright I'm stopping right here cause, I have to get up early to go to work but hopefully I'll get done with her part and then on to August 

Rate, Comment, Comment, Comment, Comment , Comment, & Vote!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 9 35
reboot of a story
5.7K 761 57
Hello, my fellow winter lovers! Do you want your story to get noticed? Do you want your story to get more recognition? Then, this is the place. Take...
34.5K 33 13
dont report just block. this is basically a book about me being horny. im a sub im lesbian so men dni
63.9K 7.8K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...