𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽...

By buggiesfalice

⚠️Completed⚠️ Jughead-16 years old the classic bad boy.Lives with his dad and sister.He's the leader of the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

1.6K 32 0
By buggiesfalice

Jughead's PoV
I got off school and walked home.When I got home Jelly and my dad were making cookies.
J-Since when can you make cookies.
F-I asked the Alexa.How was your first day of school?
J-It was alright a little bit boring but literally everyone is scared of me I've got a Saturday detention for punching a guy in the face.
He chuckled and I ran upstairs I realised that I could see Betty's bedroom from my window.She was doing some school work then I threw a rock at her window.She turned around and her ponytail flicked in the air she waved and smiled.I signalled for her to open the window so she did.
J-Hi!
B-Hey!
J-What's your phone number Cooper?!
She told me her phone number and I told her mine. We decided to just talk over text.
On text
J-Y'know your parents?
B-No I don't.😂
J-They don't like my family do they?
B-No because your from the south side.They only seem to love themselves anyway.
J-Wdym?
B-🤐DW
J-Yeah but I do worry.
Off text.
She read the text then her mom came in the room she quickly put her head down and went back to her school work.I moved away from the window but was still watching from the mirrors reflection.Her mother closed the window then there was screaming and shouting then she hit her then her dad came in and they both beat her up.I should have done something but I thought I was just seeing things.When they left the room she was just sat in the corner of the room in a ball rocking back and forth as she cried and blood was just everywhere.WTF!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 59.9K 69
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 | ❝ You can't deny we have chemistry, sweetheart. ❞ In which Reggie's know-it-all little sister is paired up with the Southside Se...
1.3M 3.2K 6
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
853K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...