His Red Ridding Hood- Jared C...

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropri... More

Cast New Moon
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19🔞
Chapter 20
Chapter 21🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Cast: Eclipse
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29🔞
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47🔞
Chapter 48🔞
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cast: Breaking dawn
Chapter 51
Chapter 52🔞
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66🎂🔞
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70🔞
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Thank you!
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Chapter 2

34.5K 603 50
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Just getting back from patrol when my phone starts to ring. I groan when I see that it's Paul. "Paul... It's 4 in the morning, what do you want?" I ask, all sleepy. I am ready to go to bed. We have been running 12 hour shifts due to this red headed leech that keeps coming back on our land.

"Jake broke up with Davina, in hopes that Bella Swan will give him a shot." Paul says venom laced in his voice.

"I'm sorry he did what now?" I growled out. Now I am awake. Why would he do that to her?

"I got home and she was crying in her room. He told her he is still in love with her but wants to have a shot with Bella Swan. I am going to kill him. She has given him three years and..." Paul was saying as I heard Davina start to scream. "I have to go!" Paul says hanging up the phone. That sounded so bad, my heart hurt at that sound. I have to go check on her.

I ran out of my house and over to Paul and Davina's house. It only takes about 5 minutes. "You're going to think I am crazy!" Davina says as I burst through her bedroom door. "What the hell Jared?" She yells at me. Oh! Thank god she is ok.

"I was on the phone with Paul when you screamed. It sounded like you were being murder, so I had to make sure you were ok." I yell back at her locking eyes with her.

Everything around me moved, It was no longer gravity that held me here, it was her. I would be whatever she wanted me to be. A brother, A friend, A protector, A lover. She is my world. I see us on a date, our wedding, our kids... Our future. I sucked in my breath. Paul is looking at me with so much anger.

"OH! Hell no! Did you just? Out! Now" He yells, shaking with anger. I look at Paul and back to Davina. "D! Get some rest. We will talk later... Right now me and Jared need to have a little chat." He says with a growl. I'm a dead man! Walking out of Davina's room and down the stairs with Paul right behind me. I turn around once we are in the living room.

"Look Paul... You know we have no control over who we imprint on. And you know that I have had this pull to Davina since we phased." I say looking down at the floor.

"I know!" Hee says rubbing his face with his hands. "Please just take it slow with her. she has enough to deal with... With the nightmares to me not being around as much, to Jake breaking her heart. I just don't want her hurting more than she already is." He says, looking at me with tired eyes.

"I know man... You know I care about her too!" I say patting Paul on the shoulder as he nods his head. "Right now we will be in the friend and protector stage." I said with a small smile.

"I will admit... I am glad it is you and not Jake! He doesn't deserve another chance with D! When are you going to tell Sam?" Paul says/asks looking at me questionable.

"When I see him this afternoon, before you go on patrol." I say with a smile. I can help but replay what I saw through the imprint bond.

I am walking in someone's house but it is all blurry. I start to yell at someone but can't make out what they are saying or what I am saying. I run outside and into the woods when the pain starts and the screaming. It hurts so bad, I feel like my body is being ripped apart and the next thing I know I am on all fours with gray paws! I woke up to Paul holding me. "Hey it's ok I got you." Paul says pulling me into a hug. "I got you!" He says again, rubbing my back.

"Paul!! I think I am going crazy! These nightmares feel so real." I said, starting to cry on his shoulder.

"What are they about?" He asks, looking at me with fear in his eyes.

"They have all been the same, the only thing really is the place and the color." I say looking at my big brother.

"What do you mean by the color?" He asks with concern.

"The first nightmare I was by myself but mad like really mad, one minute I am standing there and the next I am on all fours with black paws." I saw biting my bottom lip as I looked at my brother. Who has wide eyes.

"What about the ones six months ago?" He asks, looking at me with fear in his eyes again.

'The first night... I was in our house yelling at someone and then running out of the house and into the woods and then pain... It hurt so bad. But I had almost silver/gray colored paws. The next one was at school and I had medium brown colored paws. The pain from that one was real. After I woke up it was like my body had been ripped apart." I say, not wanting to meet my brother's eyes.

"What about the ones you are having now?" Paul asks, lifting my chin so I have to look at him.

"I am in a house and I am yelling at someone... I run into the woods and I have medium gray colored paws." I say trying to look away from my brother. "You think I am crazy? Don't you?" I ask as tears start to run down my face.

"No! Davina, I don't think you are crazy." Paul says pulling me into a hug. "Do you have to work today?" He asked me. I shake my head no. "I have to work today at 4, but I think I am going to have Jared come and hang out with you for a little bit." He says with a look of concern on his face.

"I don't need a babysitter Paul!" I say with annoyance.

"I know but I have left you home alone for too long. And I would like to have someone here if you have another one." He says with sad eyes. I nod my head to him. "I have to get ready for work here soon, I'll have Jared come over around six. Just order pizza and make sure there is at least one pizza left for me." He says with a small laugh. We talked for a little while longer about my nightmares.

Getting ready for patrol all I can think about is what Davina told me about her nightmares. She is seeing the day we phase and then there is the pain from my phase and there was Jared's phase god she was down for a whole week due to us. Me being her brother and Jared being her imprinter. She felt the pain we went through more than Sam's. I have to talk to Sam about this.

"Hey Davina! I am headed out!" I yell as she comes down the stairs in shorts and a tank top carrying a blanket with her to lay on the couch.

"Ok! What time will you be home?" She asks, looking at the movies.

"Late! Really late." I say putting my arm around her shoulder and kissing her temple. "No scary movies by yourself please. I don't need you to not sleep at all." I say with a laugh. She laughed and hit my chest.

"Hahaha!" she said, pushing him in the head. "Go to work." Davina says with a coy smile.

Sam and Emily's House

Walking into the house, I am nervous to say anything to Jared. I know he will feel guilty for what Davina is going through. But I know that he will be there for her and help her heal. "Hey Em! Have you seen Jared yet?" I ask Sam's fiance.

"No! not yet!" She says from the kitchen. I nod my head at her as I sit at the table. About 5 minutes later Jared comes in with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey Jar!" I say with a mouth full of food.

"Hey Paul, How is Davina doing?" He asks, looking at the floor.

"She had another nightmare. But I got her to open up and tell me about them." I say with a small sad smile. Jared lets out a small wine. I know he has been worried about Davina as well.

"What did she say about them?" Jared asks with a wine.

"I will tell you once Sam gets here and after you tell Sam your news." I say with a small chuckle. As Sam walks in the back door.

"What does Jared need to tell me?" Sam asks, heading over to Emily and kissing her.

"Umm! I imprinted!" I said, a little uneasy. As I still wasn't sure how Paul felt about it.

"That's great on who?" Emily asks. I know she would like to have another female around the house.

"On Davina Latohe?" I say more of a question looking at Paul for any signs of anger. Not seeing any, I give a small smile. Sam looks from me to Paul and laughs.

"How are you still breathing? I thought Paul would kill any one that imprinted on his baby sister!" Sam laughs out. Paul shakes his head and laughs.

"I would... But at least I know Jared won't break her heart. Like Jake just did." Paul says with a growl. Sam's eyes go wide.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks, looking confused as does Emily.

"Jake broke up with her yesterday after she got off work. Told her he still loved her but he wanted a chance with Bella Swan. I found her crying last night in her room." Paul says with a snarl and I growl.

"Ok! I told Sam about me imprinting on Davina... Now you tell me what's going on with her nightmares?" I say with a growl. Sam looks at me with even wider eyes. I sigh.

"They are of us! A week leading up to us phasing for the first time. She sees it through our eyes though it is all blurry she can't make much out. The only thing she does see clearly is our paws! And what color they are." Paul says with a sad smile.

"What do you mean?" Sam says, full of concern.

"Ok! When you phased Sam, you were in your place by yourself really mad about something. you phased in your living room and then ran into the woods. Your phasing only made her cry." Paul says, looking at Sam.

"I never told anyone but the council about that." Sam says with fear in his eyes.

"Before you say anything Sam... She thinks she is going crazy. And then there is mine and Jared's phasing." Paul says with a wine. I look at him with concern.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.1K 31
Annabella was glad her sister Isabella was moving in the house but what hurts Annabella the most was jake started to ignore anna because Jacob black...
330K 6.3K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
899K 25.3K 30
「𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘」❝ We all made mistakes❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...
1.4M 22.1K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...