The Sound of Music

By Jeffyboomysenpai

a script for TOONERDZ Doctor Who Non Canon Adventures series 11 episodes 3-4 More

Part 2

Part 1

11 1 0
By Jeffyboomysenpai

*The doctor was moving around the TARDIS console, making sure everything was going right with Mozart's classical music softly playing in the background*

Endra: * coming down the stair case and groans* Doctor...why are you listening to classical music...of all things?!

18: *has a hurt and offended tone* And what do you have against classical music?

Endra: Seriously? Mozart's work is always so high pitched! You know some of us have sensitive hearing!

18: *sarcastic* I'm honestly surprised your mind even knows about Mozart.

Endra: *offended* Hey!

18: you know Mozart was one of the greatest in his time.

Endra: *rolled her eyes, annoyed* yes he was a child prodigy when it came to music.

18: *claps his hands sarcastically* good for you! You know some history!

Endra: *angrily* Why I oughtta...

18: Look I'll tell you what. *turns to the console and punched in a destination* I'm going to take us to meet the bloke himself. Just to prove my point.

Endra: *disbelief* You can't be serious

18: Watch me! *pulls the lever and the TARDIS dematerialized*

*the Tardis materialized*

Endra: *in awe* Where... Are we exactly Doctor? What year?

18: *talking to the TARDIS* oh I knew you'd listen to me eventually old girl! I knew you'd be on my side!

Endra: Doctor!

18: *snaps back to reality* huh? What?

Endra: *slowly* where are we exactly Doctor? What year is this?

18: *looking around hesitantly* We are in Milan somewhere in the winter...in the year of 1772

Mozart: Help! Would anyone please listen to my latest piece so far?! I need a third person opinion?! Please I just need more inspiration!

18: *smugly* You know what let's go ask that man over there what exactly the date is *softens up slightly* and maybe help him too since it seems like everyone is avoiding him.

Endra: I don't blame them. *runs after the doctor* Hey wait up!

18: Excuse me sir, but do you happen to know what the exact date is?

Mozart: *a little confused* December 26, 1772?...why do you ask?

18: *turns to Endra* Told you so.

Mozart: Who are you guys if you don't mind me asking?

18: I'm the Doctor and that's Endra. We heard that you need help with a new piece that you've been working on. And well we're here to help.

Mozart: I'm Mozart well it's what everyone else calls me and really you guys will?

Endra: *at loss for words* ...yeah....

Mozart: That is wonderful! Let's go back to my place so I can show you this new piece. *he walked ahead of them.

*endra and the doctor followed suit*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...