Love or Whatever ~ Book Six

De HeatherJachmann

This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own bu... Mais

COPYRIGHT.
Teaser
Missing My Babies
It Never Gets Easier
Dirty Trash
Don't Mess With Me
No More Secrets
Claiming What's Mine
Didn't See That Coming
Just A Little Awkward
Daddy's New Girlfriend
Time Share
Our First Date
Christmas With The Taylors
That's My Boy
Happy New Year
Where There's Smoke...There's Fire
An Agonising Wait
The Wife is Boss
A Surprising Morning
Just Another Day
A New Arrival
Our Little Rocco
The Secrets Are Out
No Fuss... Just Us!
It's Not Forever
I Made The Right Choice
Sweat It Out
Bells Are Ringing
Excuse Me?
What The Actual Fuck!?
My Worst Nightmare Comes True
My Baby Brother
A Year Ago Today
Can't Wait For More
A Day To Remember
Stand By Him

My Little Family

57.6K 1.3K 133
De HeatherJachmann

My Little Family

3rd January (Izzy 9 weeks 1 day)

Jace's POV

Last night I had come home, mostly to give Kenna some much needed rest and also to organise the nursery. I had picked up Brax early and we headed off to the huge baby store. He seemed to be an expert, well he does have seven kids four of which are boys. Two hours later and we had got everything we needed for Rocco.

Kenna didn't miss out on anything, I was texting her photos of furniture and if she didn't like it, she'd say so. Brax and I finished the room by lunch time and it was the fastest I've ever put a full room together. Everything that we needed for Rocco was ready to go. We just need him to come home.

After Brax had left, I had a shower and changed my clothes again. I didn't want to stay away from my boy much longer as Kenna had said that he will be moving into the room with her. Now with his room done, it's one less thing to worry about. It's the conversation I'm about to have with my ex is the one consuming my thoughts. When I arrived at Tahni's, I sat in the car for a few minutes just thinking about my girls. I'd never thought I'd be having this kind of talk, not one about the possibility of them moving away from me.

Movement from the front of the house caught my attention and a huge smile formed on my face when I saw who it was. Emmy and Ruby were almost running to the car, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. My arms stretched out and wrapped around both of them. Their small bodies crashed into mine and their arms were tight around my waist.

"God I've missed you." I sighed softly as I buried my face between the both of them.

"Missed you too Daddy." Emmy said with a muffled voice as her face squished into my shirt. What the hell am I going to do without them? A week with them with their mother is hard enough. Moving to the other side of the country would be absolute torture and a pain that will hurt deeply.

"Love you so much." Ruby added, her voice the same as Emmy's. I just don't want to ever let them go. They are my babies and I love them more than anything.

"And Daddy loves you too." I whispered, the tears already starting to fill my eyes. I don't want my girls seeing me cry but I know that's about to change. In the corner of my eye, I could see Tahni standing at the door, the look on her face was blank as she watched on. Can't even get five minutes with them without being interrupted. Giving the girls a kiss on the head each, I let my arms go and let them step back.

"Has Mummy had the baby yet?" Ruby asked excitedly and I froze, shocked at what she had called Kenna. My heart was thumping wildly as I stared at her, Emmy had the same expression on her beautiful face. The look on Tahni's face as she heard had now turned into a sad one. I know that hearing that would hurt as I wouldn't want to hear them calling Josh Daddy. But it's something that would happen eventually and the girls now have four parents, instead of two.

"She did, you have a little brother." I grinned as I put my attention back on them. The squeals were a little louder than I was anticipating but they look super excited.

"Can we go see him? Can we Mum?" they both shouted and then turned with eager face to Tahni. It was then that Tahni smiled and nodded, Ruby and Emmy both ran toward her and then hugged her. I locked the car and took a few steps closer to the where they were before the girls ran inside and screamed out to Lily.

"Congrats Jace, finally have the son you've always wanted." Tahni said softly as she looked up at me. I could tell she was still upset about hearing the girls refer to Kenna as Mummy. Reaching out, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly as I looked down at her. For a moment we just stood like that before I pulled her into my arms. The second her face hit my chest, I heard her cry. My arms tightened around her as we both stood there silently, the only sound were her sniffles.

"You'll always be their Mummy Tee, always. No one can take that away from you, ever." I whispered softly as I held her. Having Tahni back in my arms again felt strange but somehow it felt comforting. A part of me will always love her, she's the mother of my three daughters and always will be. We spent half our lives together, as friends, lovers and partners, there will always be some kind of feeling still there.

"I know, it was just hard to hear. This week has just been all about McKenna and then when you arrive, her name changes to Mummy in an instant." her voice was barely audible but I heard every word.

"I wasn't expecting that either. Can we talk about this move?" I asked when I pulled back and then lifted my hand and wiped her tears away. Probably only the start, as I'm sure there's going to be a hell of a lot more to come.

"Yeah, Josh isn't home so it should be a little easier." she sniffled some more and wiped her teary eyes as she nodded. Thank fuck he's not here, I don't think I'd be able to handle having his attitude around today. As I followed her inside, I was greeted with all the packing boxes and what looks to be half the house nearly almost packed up. Hell they move quick around here, there was no sign of any boxes when I come around here yesterday morning.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" she offered once we arrived in the kitchen. I took a seat at the table and glanced over at the paperwork that was there beside me.

"No thanks." I said as I gazed at what looks to be papers for their new house. There was even pictures of it and from here, it looks expensive. Not short of cash around here by the looks of things.

"How's the baby?" she asked as she poured herself a juice, I looked over to her with a smile. I'm glad we can still have a decent conversation without any hate or anger.

"He's doing great, had to spend the night in the NICU but should be with Kenna soon." I can't hide the happiness in my voice as I speak about him or Kenna for that matter.

"What did you call him?" she asked as she came and sat beside me, a smile was back on her face. She seems to be happy but I bet her mind is still thinking about what Ruby had said outside.

"Rocco Jordan Taylor and he's gorgeous. He's just like the twins when they were born." I smiled happily, I remember the day they were born. Just as if it was yesterday and now those two tiny little girls are much bigger but are still my babies.

FLASHBACK 19th July 2033

I've never been more scared in life than right now. I've only been eighteen for not even two months yet and soon, very soon, I'm going to be a father of three. Three girls. It was only ten months ago I was telling Brax that I never planned on having any kids at all. Well that sure has changed rather quickly. And I'm scared shitless.

Tahni will be thirty five weeks pregnant with our twins in two more days. From the stories I've been hearing from Mum, which have scared me more, they could be here anytime soon. Lily had just turned eighteen months old yesterday and hell my little girl is a bundle of energy. She's so cute and small though and I love her to bits. My only wish though, is that I knew that she was coming and that I was there when she was born.

I don't regret making her but in the back of my mind, I wish I was more careful. I've always been careful with protection, the twins well they made it through my forcefield somehow. I've been to every appointment, every scan and heard the babies heartbeats. It has been great to finally do those things I've missed with Lily. Now the best part is coming, to see them actually come out of the woman that I've loved since I was fourteen.

Tee was resting on the couch and had her eyes closed as I just sat here deep in thought. Her hands were resting over her swollen belly and she looked peaceful. I've been home from work this week, Mum's orders, so I could be here to help with Lily. I don't know how Tee could do it all this time, Lily is a handful. The whole day I have been running around chasing after her, changing her, getting her dressed several times because she kept getting dirty. I'm exhausted.

So glad that I could work with Dad and Uncle Kaleb and Brax, otherwise I'd probably be still working and not able to help. Once the twins come, it's only going to be more chaotic and tiring. Just having Lily has me pulling at my hair, it makes me look at Mum and Dad with awe. They had six kids, and when Nick and Izzy were born, Brax wasn't even six yet. Plus, they had me and Aidan and Cade, now those two were naughty little boys. I know I wouldn't be able to handle that much, adding two more is frightening if they are anything like Lily.

The sounds of Lily crying in her cot had me groan, I swear I had only just put her to bed for her afternoon nap. Looking at the time, it was now just past five in the evening and my eyes widened. Hell, I've just been sitting here doing nothing for two hours. I was supposed to organise something for dinner. When I saw Tahni move a little, I quickly jumped up from the couch and made my way Lily's room.

"Dada." she said in that cute adorable voice she has when I walked into her room. The sight I saw when I walked in was funny, she was standing up in her cot and she had thrown all her toys and blankets out that she has with her on to the ground.

"Shh, you'll wake Mummy up." I whispered and walked over to the baby monitor and turned it off. The last thing I need is for Tahni to get disturbed, she needs all the rest she can get. Making my way over to her, her arms were up and ready for me to pick her up. My little girl is gorgeous, her brown hair has curls and her cheeks are rosy red.

"No wonder you woke up, you smell." I chuckled as I put my hands under her arms and lifted her up. Then I placed her on my hip as she held on tightly when I walked through her room to the change table. I grabbed her new nappy and found her pyjama's. She had a bath this morning so, hopefully she's not that dirty and needs another one. That bath was fun for her and not for me, I think I ended up with more water on me than she did and she was sitting in it.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I placed Lily onto her change table, keeping one hand firm on her belly because every time I do this, she tries to escape. Just like she did yesterday, she somehow climbed down, don't know how and then ran through the house and left trails everywhere she had been. Now that I did not enjoy cleaning, Tahni was on the couch laughing as she watched me chase a naked Lily around the house.

"Be nice for Daddy, Lily Pad" I chuckled as I pulled her pants down and got attacked by something really disgusting in her nappy. Where the hell is my gas mask? It was just like she knew what she was doing to me, she started giggling and rolling around on her back. Holding my breath, I quickly unwrapped the nappy and then scrunched my face up in disgust as I checked out the damage. How can something so bad, come out of something so small?

"My little Lil Lil, you stink." I laughed as i grabbed a handful of wipes and did the job fast. This certainly is not I was ever planning on doing when I was eighteen. It's enough reason to put a padlock on the zipper of my jeans.

"Mum mum." Lily said as she suddenly stop wriggling around and her face was looking toward the door. I could sense that Tee was behind me, but I kept going on the task at hand and clean up my baby girl. I'm never going to get used to this but it's part of the role of Daddy.

"Jace." Tee whispered and I turned slightly to see her still standing by the door, not moving an inch and had her hands tightly wrapped around the bump. It was a split second from when I looked at her and then back to Lily that I heard what sounded like water hit the floor boards. I froze and then slowly picked up Lily and inside I was panicking. Too afraid to turn around to see what I'd find.

"I'm in labour and my waters just broke." she said as I finally found the courage to turn around. When I saw that she was standing in a puddle of water, her thighs dripping wet and her nightie sticking to skin. I could feel the blood draining from my face, and I probably looked like I had seen a ghost as I stare at Tahni. The next few hours felt like a blur, I was like I was a statue as I helped Tee through the contractions.

Dad was taking care of Lily, while Mum was here with us for support and help. Tahni was taken to the delivery room and seeing her in so much pain made me wish I never got her pregnant. Fucking hell it looks painful, and the noises she was making and the grip on my hand hurt like a bitch. But I kept my mouth shut the entire time, she was about to pop two babies out of a hole that is barely big enough for my cock. I don't know how women can do it, it's just so crazy.

"It's a girl!" the doctor said as I snapped out of daze when I heard a loud cry. I looked to where the noise was coming from and smiled when I saw a tiny little girl in the hands of the doctor. Holy shit! She's so small and covered in muck. Mum clicked her fingers and chuckled and I looked to her to see what she wanted.

"You can cut the cord Jace." she smiled as she wiped Tahni's sweaty forehead. With help from the doctor I cut the cord of baby girl number one. It felt weird but it was cool and then she was taken by a nurse. Not even a minute later, Tahni was screaming in pain again and asking if she could push.

"Jace get up here and help your girlfriend." Mum snapped as I just stood there looking at her. As much as I am loving being here for this moment, I feel faint and ready to pass out from what I've seen. Child birth is absolutely gross and it's an image that is going to engrained into my mind forever. When I did as I was told, it was over before I had time to think that we now have three kids.

By the time both girls were checked over and dressed to keep warm and wrapped in pink blankets, I couldn't stop smiling. I sat beside a very worn out Tahni as she rested her head against my arm, my hand in hers as we waited to hold our little girls.

"I'm never doing that again." she mumbled as she let out a yawn. Looking down at her, she looked like she was about to fall asleep but she was trying her hardest to keep her eyes open. Mum was over with the nurses helping them with our girls and then when she turned around, she was beaming with happiness. She's been waiting patiently for months for this day, she's one very happy Nanna right now.

"Not even once more, maybe in a few years?" I asked her curiously. It wasn't a bad thing to ask but it was a good one to know where we stand on the whole baby thing.

"Nope, no more Jace. Maybe we should stop having sex, you know, just to be on the safe side." she said in a serious voice. I frowned and looked down at her like she was crazy or something. She's really giving up sex just to try to avoid the chance of another pregnancy? I was going to reply to that but was stopped by a nurse who was holding one baby, Mum had the other.

"Baby one." the nurse smiled and placed her gently into Tahni's arms. It was hard to focus on anything else but the two little girls that were just born. Mum then stepped up to my side and grinned before placing the little bundle in my arms. They both look so cute and just like their big sister.

"You guys look like the perfect little family." the nurse gushed as she gazed at us. Once she left, Mum was out with her camera and taking snaps of us.

"I'm going to head home, hopefully Dad has got Lily in bed. It's almost midnight and I know she'll be up early and wanting to see you. We'll come by around lunch to visit, to give you some time to bond with the babies." Mum smiled and then leaned in and gave the babies a kiss each and then one for Tahni and left the sloppy one for me.

"So beautiful and those ruby red lips, I'm jealous." she chuckled when she looked to the tiny princess in my arms. When Mum left, Tahni and I just stared at our baby girls.

"We should call her Ruby." Tahni said as she placed her finger on the one I was holding. Taking a closer look at her, I had to agree.

"Sounds perfect. We should call the one your holding Emmy. Mum's twin was Emma and we could keep with the little theme we have going. All names with four letters and ending with 'y'. What do you think?" I asked her, hopefully she'd like that and I know Mum would love it. Tahni looked down at the little girl in her arms and smiled, then looked back up at me.

"I think it's a great idea. Our little girls, Emmy and Ruby." she smiled and then rested her head on me again. The both of us just relaxing and enjoying the peaceful moment with our twins. You could say the calm before the storm, because it sure will get crazy as soon as they start to cry.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jace? Are you even listening to a word I say?" Tahni chuckled as she waved her hand in front of my face. Shit! How long did I just space out and take a trip down memory lane?

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I chuckled as I shook my thoughts away.

"I said, now you have to get used to all the crying and nappy changes again. It's the same with Lucy, you forget how small they are." that's true, but it sure does feel good having him in my arms. Let's just hope that Kenna doesn't put me on sex ban after this like Tahni had. She was true to her word, Emmy and Ruby were almost two before she let me have sex with her again. Fuck that was hard, but I obeyed her wishes. It's clear as day that she hasn't done that with Josh, the huge hickey's on her neck are a dead giveaway, I wasn't even allowed to touch her. I took a breath and then turned to face her, I could hear the girls chatting away somewhere in the background. Hopefully they can give us a few minutes to talk alone.

"What have you got planned with the girls?" I asked and nervously held my hands together on my lap. She took a sip of her drink and then placed it back onto the table and then faced me.

"I want them to stay here with you." she said as she put her hands on mine. I blinked a few times as I repeated the words in my head. She wants them to stay here? With me? I was so sure that she was wanting them to go with her. Either way, it's going to be hard for one of us.

"But I thought." I trailed off as I looked down at our hands, she squeezed them and sighed heavily. I looked up to see that she had again had those tears in her eyes. All night I was thinking about if I was going to be the one that was going to have them taken from me. Not once did I think it was the reverse and I never put Tahni's feelings into this situation.

"As mush as I would love them with me, they want to stay here with you. They don't want to leave their friends at school, they have all their cousins here. I didn't want to be the bad parent and tell them that they had no choice. I've already done that to them when Josh moved in, when I had Lucy. I want them to be happy Jace and I want them to live with you." she spoke softly as she let the tears roll down her face. I sat there quietly and just let there be a moment of silence.

"I'm happy to have them for the school holiday breaks and then when Chirstmas comes we can sort something out. It's not like we don't have the technology not to talk or see when we are apart." she continued through her tears. I didn't know what to say, she had just given me our girls. What I was expecting was a fight over where and who they would stay with. Not hearing her say this, it's both great and horrible rolled in one.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked her, I looked closer into her eyes and she slowly nodded.

"I'm sure Jace. As hard as it's going to be, this is what they want." she started to smile and when she let go of my hands to wipe her eyes. Sitting back in the chair, I took a moment to think to myself.

"They can stay with you until you leave. I have something special planned for Lily's birthday, which I would love for them to be there for that. Would that be alright, I'm happy for you to have them longer since you won't be with them for ten weeks." it's the best thing to do, to let her have the rest of this time with them. The day they leave is going to be hard on all of them.

"You would really do that for me?" she sounded shocked that I had suggested that. I'm not that mean and nasty and she should know that. Her face dropped when she saw the hurt look on my face.

"Jace I didn't mean it to sound that way. I'm really grateful that you have offered, I really am." she was quick to say that. I gave her a smile and then grinned when I saw the girls walk in with a basket of what looks like things for the baby.

"I couldn't help myself, we went shopping and since we knew the baby was a boy. We got him some clothes and toys." Tahni grinned as she got up from the chair and helped Lily with the basket. Holy shit! Rocco is going to be overloaded with clothes.

"Wow, you girls know how to shop." I chuckled as I peered inside the basket. It's bigger than the one Mum had given us.

"We wanted to get something for our little brother." Lily smiled and passed me the bag of what I think are more clothes.

"At this rate, Rocco is going to need another bedroom." I laughed as I looked in the bag and then placed it on the ground. Tahni helped Emmy and Ruby with the basket and they all looked proud of their efforts.

"Rocco is a cool name." Lily smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her tightly and then gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Are you girls ready to go meet him? I bet he's going to love you." I smiled as I looked at the three of them. They are growing way too fast.

"Yes!" they shouted and Tahni was quick to place her finger on her lips for them to be quiet. Lucy must be sleeping, I thought it was quiet around here. That little girl has a loud set of lungs on her.

"Let's go then." I chuckled, I didn't even need to say that, they were already running outside to the car. Tahni helped me with the new items for my boy and we walked slowly out to the girls.

"We'll talk more later, don't rush to bring them back tonight." Tahni said as we walked. I'm surprised she had said that, usually it's a set time. It's good, that way we can have some family time with little Rocco.

"Thanks Tee, for everything." I gave her a smile and unlocked the car and opened the boot. The girls were in faster than ever, leaving us to put everything in the car. Once I was seated, they waved to their Mum as she stood by the door watching. It feels good to be with my babies again, and soon they'll be staying at home with me. The whole way to the hospital, they asked questions about Rocco and if they were allowed to hold him. It was cute to see how excited they are.

"NANNA!" they screamed through the maternity ward and I winced. Oh God! So loud and in here, so much for me telling them they had to be quiet. Mum rushed toward them and scooped them into a big hug. I forgot to them that they had come home. Dad was soon with them and hugging them to death.

"You girls have grown so much!" Mum grinned happily as she looked at them, Dad saw me walk up and he looked pleased to see us.

"Any news?" he whispered as Mum started to talk to the girls. I then couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Yeah, they're staying with me." when I said that, he looked happy and relieved. I have to say that I am too but now it's Tahni that has to deal with not seeing them. But that was her choice to move away with Josh and get that new job.

"That's the best news, Son." Dad patted me on the back and then swooped in on the girls again. I snuck away from them and made my way down to Kenna. When I reached her door, she was sitting up on the bed and was reading a magazine. I was smiling widely as I gazed at her, she really is so damn beautiful.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." she giggled and then looked up with a huge grin on her face. I chuckled as I stepped into the room and made my way closer to her. When I reached the bed, I sat down on the edge as close as I could get to her. My lips crashed down on hers and I kissed her hard. Last night was hard not being near her after what had happened the other night.

"I don't need a picture. I have the real thing." I whispered against her lips, her soft, plump juicy lips.

"I missed you, and you are back just in time. They are getting Rocco ready and he should be here in a few minutes." she smiled as she placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

"Good, I have some very anxious girls wanting to meet their little brother." I chuckled and then looked down at what magazine she was reading. I raised my brows and then gave her a questioning look.

"I want to babe, I don't care about anything else but I want to get one." she pleaded with me, I cupped both her cheeks with my hands and smiled.

"Alright, does that mean I have to as well?" I asked almost like I was scared but I was far from it. She grinned and nodded fast, her teeth lightly biting her full bottom lip. Moving an inch closer, I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her softly.

"Are you going to stop having sex with me now that you've had the baby?" I blurted out, my eyes now wider and she frowned deeply and moved back from me. Why the hell did I say that? Oh I know, bad memories of being tortured for two years with no sex. Hell that's scarred my mind for life.

"Are fucking insane? Why the hell would I do that?" she asked confused and with slight anger in her voice.

"I don't know." I shrugged and then slumped on the bed beside her. I shouldn't let the past bother me so much, but I'd never want to or would be able to deal with that again. Kenna sighed and grabbed my hands and looked at me. The look in her eyes sent a warm feeling inside me, the smile on her face was beautiful.

"Baby, there's no way in hell I'm giving up your cock. Feeling you buried deep inside me and sending my body into a world of pure bliss. I'd be bloody crazy if I did that, plus I wouldn't get to try that thing you want to do." she blushed as she spoke, the grin on my face only got bigger. She's a dirty girl and I'm fucking glad she is too.

"And what is that thing I want to do?" I asked her cheekily with a smirk. I know exactly what she's talking about, I just want to hear her say it. She started to playing with my fingers like she was all of a sudden nervous, she shouldn't be.

"You know, that thing." she blushed and let out a little giggle as I put one arm around her, then placed it over her ass.

"Oh I know. You can't wait for me to fuck your sexy ass with my thick hard cock." I smirked and squeezed her ass with my hand. As I said that we heard a gasp from the door and I could even feel my own blush. Kenna was bright red and we both slowly turned to see who was standing there. Uh Oh!

"Jace Ryan, keep that filth in the bedroom." Mum snapped as she stood there with her hands on her hips. Dad was smirking as he walked in past Mum and then sat on the chair in the corner.

"Relax babe, it's not like you haven't had that done before. Last time we did it, I recall you asking for more." Dad winked at Mum with a massive smirk on his face, I groaned while Mum and Kenna both blushed. Now that was too much information. Mum didn't say anything else, but her blush was that red, she turned on her heel and left the room. Dad laughed and then looked to be getting cozy in the chair.

"We'll wash our ears out later." I chuckled as I pulled Kenna back into my chest lightly. She was speechless but was still blushing at being caught with what we were talking about.

"I do want to wait until our wedding night though. Can you handle that?" Kenna whispered as she hid the magazine underneath her pillow.

"I guess I can hold off until then. Plus I was planning on doing that, just to make it a little more special for you." I whispered softly back and kissed her flushed cheek lightly.

"I can still hear you." Dad laughed as he turned on the television. I was going to say something back to him but the sounds of my girls walking down the corridor with Mum and what sounds to be something with wheels coming this way. I sat up higher and helped Kenna position herself better and I smiled when I saw all my babies come in. Our little boy is here and his big sisters seem to be keeping their eyes on him.

"Someone is looking for his Mummy. Are you ready to try feeding your son?" the nurse asked Kenna as she wheeled the plastic crib beside the bed. Lily, Emmy and Ruby all watching silently as they looked on, bright smiles on their faces.

"Yes, I sure am." Kenna was waiting for this moment and now it's finally here. Mum walked over to Dad and kicked his feet, he frowned and took his eyes off Rocco. Rocco was picked up gently and placed in his Mummy's arms.

"Time to leave Matthew." Mum ordered, which had caused Dad to mumble something under his breath.

"But we just got here," he whined, and didn't attempt to move from the chair.

"McKenna is about to breastfeed and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want her father in law watching on." Mum pointed to us and I looked down to see that the nurse was helping her get Rocco into position.

"Shit! Time to go, see you later." and with that, Dad was gone and left Mum chuckling.

"We'll come back later sweetie, I think Lexi has scared him. She doesn't care where she is, if the baby is hungry, out pops the boobs." Mum laughed and then followed Dad. I know what that's like, I've been there before. I'm sure it was with Alex that she started doing that. Brax loves it though, says he gets to perv on his wife and gets him pumped for bedtime. With me more worried about what was going on around the room, I missed the moment Rocco latched onto Kenna's nipple.

"This feels so weird. " she chuckled and glanced my way before concentrating on our son. Lily, Emmy and Ruby were all now sitting on the end of the bed watching intently. I smiled as I looked at my little family.

"Can we hold him after Mummy?" This time it came from Emmy. Kenna froze, just like I had done. She slowly lifted her head and looked up at me with wide eyes. Clearly shocked as I was.

"Sure you can. Let him have something to eat and then we can get him dressed. You girls can pick his outfit. Then Daddy can take some pictures of you holding him, how does that sound?" Kenna went from shocked to amazing in three seconds. I was left speechless, the girls listened carefully to each word and all nodded eagerly. They all moved closer and kept their eyes on him, he's going to have three very overprotective big sisters.

"Rocco looks like Dad." Lily smiled as she combed her fingers through his hair.

"I think he smells like Daddy too." Kenna chuckled lightly, and Ruby was the one to lean in closer. The moment she did, her face scrunched up and she put her hand over her mouth and nose.

"Yep, just like Daddy." she giggled and looked my way. I see, it's pick on Daddy day. Rocco fed for another twenty minutes before Kenna placed him on her chest and burped him. It was then I sat back and let the girls have some time with their brother. They helped Kenna get all the things she needed to change his nappy and his clothes. Rocco was the centre of attention.

I feel blessed to have such wonderful, beautiful girls, a gorgeous fiancé and a handsome son. Now with everything that is happened and what's about to come, hopefully we can be happy. To be a family, my little family.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!
PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

Sorry it took a little longer than I was planning to post this but the real world gets a little crazy sometimes.
Up next I have a POV change, one I know you'll all enjoy!
I'm going to estimate that there's about 5 or so chapters left of this book. Then I'll be starting on Nick's story. Which at the moment is still unnamed.
I've changed my mind on what will happen after Nick's story...why? because I can lol
There will be a new story written, not Taylor family related, something a little different, just to give the Taylor's a little holiday haha. It will be called 'Secret Desires' and will be rated R.
Then of course, once that's done I will be doing Katie and Kaleb's story and then I'll be starting the 'Next Generation'...which will consist of Sums and Matty's grandkids.

Until then, you can get updates from me on the Facebook page... just search TaylorFamilySeries
Anyways, bye for now.

Heather xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...
271K 4.7K 38
This story is for ONLY 18+. Six couples Six stories A lot of steamy moments... • • • ~ Leila & Joseph ~ Abused by her boyfriend, Leila heads over to...
8.8K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
Step Brothers De Camalaroon

Ficção Adolescente

9.3K 337 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...