His Red Ridding Hood- Jared C...

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropri... More

Cast New Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19🔞
Chapter 20
Chapter 21🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Cast: Eclipse
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29🔞
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47🔞
Chapter 48🔞
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cast: Breaking dawn
Chapter 51
Chapter 52🔞
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66🎂🔞
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70🔞
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Thank you!
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Chapter 1

39.9K 714 122
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Growing up in La Push, Washington has always had its ups and downs. The down side is being related to my brother Paul. All the girls want him and all the guys want to be him. My name is Davina Lahote, I am 16 years old and this is my story. Of love and loss. The start of friendship and the end to others.

It has been six months since me and my brother have talked, he barely comes home any more and with dad on the road all the time for "work" so he says. It gets pretty lonely. Today is one of the rare mornings that he is around.

Walking up to see my brother laying on my bedroom floor. I almost stepped on him. "What are you doing in my room?" I say putting my feet on his back making him jump up.

"God, your feet are cold!" He yells at me. "You had a nightmare, that's why I'm here." He said with annoyance in his voice.

"Don't see why you even care!?!" I say getting up and leaving my room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He says following me down the stairs. "Of course I care!" He growls at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Please!!! We haven't talked in six months and you are never home just like dad." I say with venom in my voice as I walk away from him. He grabs my arm to stop me.

"D! That's not fair, I have a lot going on right now!" He says with sadness in his voice. I grab an apple for my breakfast.

"Yeah! Whatever! I have to get ready for work!" I say walking back up the stairs to my room.

"Work?! Since when do you have a job?" He asks, following me again.

"Since dad doesn't leave enough cash for food for your fat ass!" I say closing my bedroom door. I can hear him muttering at my door. Changing into jeans and a white shirt, brushing my hair and putting it into a ponytail, grabbing my shoes and opening my door to Paul still standing there. "What?" I ask, looking at him.

"What time do you get off work?" He asks with a sad look in his eyes.

"I get off at 4... But I have plans after work. Why?" I say/ask him.

"Plans with who?" He yells at me.

"Why do you care?" I yell back at him.

"Because you're my baby sister and I think I have a right to know what you are doing and who you are doing it with." He yells back at me, his body slightly shaking.

"Yeah... Well, I think you and dad lost that right about six months ago. You know when I became invisible to the both of you!" I yell as tears start to fall down my face.

"D!..." Paul starts but I cut him off. But I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"No!" I yell at him. "You have both made it clear that I'm an inconvenience to the two of you. So do me a favor and leave me alone. That should be easy enough for you right?" I yell grabbing my car keys and walking out the house to only bump into Sam and Jared.

"Sorry Davina!" Sam says I roll my eyes.

"Yeah! Whatever!" I say walking away from them.

Paul made it clear that he needed to go home and spend time with his sister Davina. He hadn't been at home much since we both phased and with their dad always gone. So he felt bad for leaving her home by herself all the time. Me and Sam were walking up to his house only to hear them yelling at each other. This is not good.

"Because you're my baby sister and I think I have a right to know what you are doing and who you are doing it with." Paul yells. Me and Sam look at each other.

"Yeah... Well, I think you and dad lost that right about six months ago. You know when I became invisible to the both of you!" Davina yells back. You could hear the sadness in her voice.

"D!..." Paul starts. You could hear the sadness in his voice as well.

"No!" Davina yells at him. "You have both made it clear that I'm an inconvenience to the two of you. So do me a favor and leave me alone. That should be easy enough for you right?" She yells, walking out of the house only to bump into me and Sam.

"Sorry Davina!" Sam says as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah! Whatever!" She says walking away from us. I turn to see Paul standing there shaking.

"How much did you hear?" Paul asks, watching his sister drive away in her jeep.

"Enough to know that she is pissed." I say with a sad smile. Turning to look at the road. Paul may be a hot head, but Davina is the one you want to be afraid of. She has a mean strike like no other.

Davina and I used to be friends before I phased, I never had the heart to tell her that we couldn't be friends anymore. I have always felt this pull to her. But I have done what our alpha has said and stayed away from her. Paul and I have always been best friends, so when we phased it was like nothing changed but yet everything has changed, we both lost Davina. It has always bugged me that she has been dating Jacob Black. Because once he phases he will have to leave her and break her heart.

"How are her nightmares?" I ask looking back at Paul. I had been there for one of them, they are scary as all hell.

"She had another one last night. I thought she was hurt the way she was screaming. But she never woke up from it. She didn't even cry this time." Paul says, looking at the ground shaking his head.

"Does she ever tell you what they are about?" Sam asks, looking at Paul with concern.

"Nope. They just started happening about two years ago. At first she would wake up crying and I would just hold her until she went back to sleep, around the time me and Jared phased they were actually causing her pain." Paul says, looking at Sam. You could see that he was hurting over his sister. She is the one person that no matter what always had Paul's back. And now she is mad at him.

"How long do they last?" Sam asks, looking at Paul.

"The first time was about a week, and around the time we phased it was about two weeks. and now I don't know how long they have been going on." Paul says, I could see that he was broken up over his sister's nightmares. Once Jake and Quil phase she will only have Embry. "I have tried to ask her about them but she won't tell me." Paul says with a broken look to his eyes.

Walking into the house to hear Davina crying in her room. I walk up the stairs and knock on her door. "D? Are you ok?" I ask slowly, opening her door. I see my baby sister curled up into a little ball on her bed. "Hey! What happened?" I say rushing over to her and pulling her to me.

"Jake broke up with me because of Bella Swan." She sobs out. I was now pissed. She has given Jacob Black 3 years of her life and he throws her away like trash.

"What do you mean he broke you because of Bella Swan?" I ask, still holding her, rubbing her back.

"He told me that he thinks he has a chance with her and he doesn't want to waste his time with me anymore even though he still loves me." She says as more tears come down her face.

"I am going to kill him." I yell.. I must have scared her because she jumped in my arms. "I am so sorry D! You don't deserve what has been happening to you. This is all my fault. I am so sorry D!" I say pulling her closer to me. I hold her as she cries herself to sleep. I hope she doesn't have a nightmare tonight. Once I know she is asleep, I call Jared and let him know what is going on.

"Paul... It's 4 in the morning, what do you want?" Jared asks all sleepy, it almost made me laugh.

"Jake broke up with Davina, in hopes that Bella will give him a shot." I say venom laced in my voice. I was pissed.

"I'm sorry he did what now?" Jared growls out. He is now awake.

"I got home and she was crying in her room. He told her he is still in love with her but wants to have a shot with Bella Swan. I am going to kill him. She has giving him three years and..." I am saying with Davina starts to scream. "I have to go!" I say hanging up the phone and running up to Davina's room.

"Hey I got you!" I say holding her as she arches her back and screams again and sits up right. Panting like I do as a wolf. "Davina?" I say as calmly as I can. She looks at me and starts to cry again. "Hey I got you..." I say hold her close to me. "D! I need you to start telling me about these nightmares... I know you don't want to but I want to help you please D!" I say hoping that she will finally tell me what is going on. She nods her head.

"You're going to think I am crazy!" She says biting her bottom lip as Jared comes busting through her bedroom door. "What the hell Jared." She yells.

"I was on the phone with Paul when you screamed. It sounded like you were being murder, so I had to make sure you were ok." He yelled back at her. He sucked in his breath and I noticed he was looking into her eyes. He just imprinted on my sister.

"OH! Hell no! Did you just? Out! Now!" I yell, shaking with anger. Jared looks at me and then back to Davina. "D! Get some rest. We will talk later... Right now me and Jared need to have a little chat." I say with a growl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 15.9K 40
What happens when Bella swan and her brother Alexander swan, came to live with their dad, Charlie. Bella meets Edward, like we already know their lo...
51.1K 1.1K 31
Annabella was glad her sister Isabella was moving in the house but what hurts Annabella the most was jake started to ignore anna because Jacob black...
433K 13.1K 27
❝her blood sings for them, and that is way more dangerous than being involved with shapeshifters❞ In which Genevieve returns home after her fath...
459K 10.5K 33
𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔 || ❝This feeling was almost primal to Jared, it was a feeling that was embedded deep within him and a feeling that he had never known that...