𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎

Por sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... Mais

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙
𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚
𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

43.5K 2.2K 1K
Por sagalalala

"He made me feel safe with the mere thought of him in my mind, as if his spirit was right next to me, guarding me with every ounce of love he had for me."

It was time for us to enter to the chambers of the royal thrones, after all of us walked through thousands of hallways and staircases to reach this wing of the castle.

Every time I would try to come with an excuse to not encounter the highest people in the hierarchy yet, Zari would always try to comfort me by cooeing sweet words to me or would give me a back hug to calm my nerves.

With every element of surprise, I was grateful to have him during this time, because if it wasn't for him, I would've probably passed out like a chicken on the ground by now.

And I was not at all prepared for what I'm supposed to say to them.

Hey! I'm a human who ran away from home!

Oh, also I got bitten by a vampire because I went on a hike to look for antlers to play with!

And I like pie!

May I know your favourite colour?

I was literally about to cry with the anxiety building up in my stomach, as I was not all good with introducing myself to people. Heck, I wasn't generally good with people at all.

I mean, whenever I did do that, I would end up being stalked by someone for two years or would be considered to marry them for money.

In any case, the first one was better.

That is, if the guy is only Zari. If it would've been someone else, I would've gladly poked them to death.

Don't ask me why he's an exception.

I passed thousands of guards in my way to the big doors of the throne room, and all of them had a routine of reaction.

First, oh no! There's a human in the castle! We better growl right now lads.

Second, wait, what's that on her neck? Is that a mark? We better looked perplexed.

And finally, oh my God! That's a mark of a pure blood! Better gasp as dramatically as possible in our lives!

"Open." David ordered the front guards of the doors, doing the three step reactions as I had mentioned earlier, as I was already unfazed with this behaviour, before they used their shaky hands to grab the handle and pull the bars of silver, opening the ton-weighed doors open, as we stepped into the most prestigious part of the kingdom.

And of course, I started gawking at the room again.

How could I not?

It was completely covered in expensive jewels, ranging from diamond, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and what not. All of these gems adorned the carvings in the ceilings and walls, as the floor was covered in a white and beige marble, while chandeliers illuminated the whole place with the help of a few torches.

There were...quite a few people in the room, wearing very rich looking clothes, or looked very powerful. I've never seen or even heard of these people ever in my life, but I'm guessing they serve the royal family on a personal level.

They seemed to wear the attires of advisers and personal guards, almost matching with the three people who guided us here, and I gulped at their lethal expressions towards me, already making me even more nervous than before.

I didn't dare to look straight ahead towards the people who ruled the lands we were standing on, the stares from the other fifty something vampires was already enough to intimidate me.

Can I just crawl into a ball and hibernate?

"You're fine." Zari whispered to me, always keeping me close to his body heat, even though his skin was ice cold, and I just stared at the floor while walking.

Ooo, avoid that line of marble. Nice patterns, step over that, stomp on that, and done. This is fun.

I immediately tried to distract myself by walking along the carved patterns on the ground, seemingly succeeding my mission, before everyone stood up from their golden thrones, as I didn't even realise that we came to our destination.

I looked up in anticipation, glancing at the capes and robes of the King and Queen, as their faces were not visible to me because of the tall figures in front of me.

"Your majesty." The three nuns while bowing, making me debate in my mind on whether I should do it too or not, because Zari made no move to repeat their action.

Noticing my uneasy posture, he placed his hand on my stomach to prevent me from moving, letting me know I don't have to bow, as I finally get the glimpse of the beautiful family in front of me.

What the-

They...woah.

They looked absolutely beautiful and royalty like.

The King was as tall as the throne itself, claiming the utmost power in the whole room, as he held a silver glass in his big hands, containing a drink of blood. His attire was in the combination of the colour red and golden, making him look like a perfect lion among the whole crowd, as his face held a cold expression, matching Zari's resting face, while his blue eyes pierced my soul.

My stomach churned at the thought of them drinking in front of me, as I tried to shake away the feeling of eccentricity. My next move was to ignore the intense stares being buried into my back from the advisors and castle guards behind me, as I peeked to see them all staring at my neck, and I gulped.

My gaze immediately shifted towards the most beautiful woman I've ever seen other than my mom of my nana, and it of course the Queen. She was probably the fairest woman I've ever witnessed, as her colour theme was aquamarine and white.

Even she had a silver glass in her hands, as her nails and fingers were adorned with sparkling rocks, inspiring me to creat more jewellery in the future, while I observed the differences she contained from the King.

Unlike him, she had a very welcoming face, as she flashed a very bright smile, and it looked like she was very giddy when it came to meeting me. I just waved at her in a friendly manner, not knowing how to again make a first good impression, as she quietly squealed. Her hazel eyes glistened because of the light illuminated by the chandeliers above, giving off a very innocent warmth radiation from her.

I noticed another man sitting beside the throne of the King, and he looked like a carbon copy of his father. The same blue eyes, the same tall figure, and the same cold expression. Unlike both the other members, he was not drinking blood. Instead, he had a book and a feather in his hands, seemingly writing something. But he had this calmness towards his aura, as if making him appear less dangerous and more...ordinary.

There's no way that this is Lazarus.

I thought he was going to look all scary and authoritative? Like a Dracula from the stories?

I was expecting to get yelled at, or even threatened by the royal family for coming to know their secret identity, because I would normally read in books that these scandalous actions are resulting in death.

But oh boy was I wrong.

"Finally! Some trustable female company in this spacious walls!" The Queen squealed excitedly, as my expression changed completely from a worried one to a confused one.

Wait, what?

"I think you need to calm down your excitement Cynthia." The King chuckled brightly at her, while holding love and adoration in his eyes towards her, as I almost awed at his expression towards his mate.

"I'm afraid I can't contain my emotions right now Micheal, I'm just so thrilled to finally meet her," She gushed, before disappearing from her seat on the throne and immediately teleporting in front of me with her powers, making me almost loose my balance in surprise, but then Zari caught me on time.

Her attitude towards me was...alarming.

"It's so wonderful to finally meet you sweetheart, I've been wondering where you've been all these years." She chirped while taking my hands in her cold ones and shaking them excitedly, as I nervously laughed at her and twitched my lips into a nervous smile.

This was not the reaction I was expecting.

"Y-Your majesty?" I said in a stupid voice, while attempting to bow my head to show respect, but she grabbed my arms to stop me.

"Oh nonsense! No daughter of mine will be treated below me! Your humanly features are utterly breathtaking I must say, may I know your name sweetie?" She asked kindly while making her eyes twinkle at me, as I licked my lips to process what just happened.

Did she just label me as her...daughter?

What is happening?

"O-Of course. I'm Diana." I said in a shaky voice, and she clicked her own lips in happiness.

"Diana..what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Just like a goddess. I'm so glad you're finally located dear. I was getting uncomfortably used to male company all the time. I now finally have someone to talk to!" She groaned,

Wait, doesn't she have like dozens of duchess and maids to talk to?

"T-Thank you your maj-"

"NO! Call me Cynthia. From now on, you will never use my title name ever again. Please don't, I'm sick of being addressed like that from everyone." She face-palmed, as I glanced at Zari in confusion, while he looked unbothered by her behaviour, and I nervously laughed again.

"Sure." I muttered, as her eyes twinkled again.

"Even your voice is melodic! Oh my! I'd love for you to join me for my music sessions if you are interested." She offered while finally letting me hands rest beside my figure.

"I'd love to. It would be an honour." I said with a polite smile, and she cheered as a whisper in victory.

"Now now, I think you've had your introductions very well." The King announced while teleporting himself towards me, just like how Cynthia did, and I almost lost my balance again, but this time regained my posture.

"No! I will talk to her! This is a time between women! No testosterone is allowed." She growled at the King, pushing him away a little bit, as he rolled his eyes at her, before facing me with a slight grin.

"Please excuse this kind of behaviour from my wife, she's a little hyper than usual. It's a pleasure to meet you Diana, welcome to the humble castle or the home of the numbered Vampires." He said with a very comforting voice, and I cleared my through to camouflage my nervousness.

Please. This place is anything but humble.

"I'm standing right here you know." Cynthia growled at the King with despising eyes, as he shook her threat off of his shoulders and stretched his hand out for me.

I hesitantly made my delicate skin come in contact with his rough hands, shaking them as a good gesture, before we retracted our fingers to ourselves.

The Prince, who was unknown to me, also teleported shortly after our handshake, closing the book in which he was writing, and tucked the feather into his pockets.

"I see why our lovely compadre has decided to choose you, regardless of you not being a part of us. Please don't stop our identity from making you feel at home, you are very welcome to every inch of the castle. You are to be of no liability or handicap because of your humanity. I'm Luther, the first born of the Rey family, and it's a wonderful opportunity to finally meet you Diana." The prince smiled, showcasing his pearly whites, and I would've sworn that his expressions matched with Zari.

"T-Thank you, and likewise Luther. But I think it's b-best if you don't unnecessarily purchase the efforts during your time to aid me. I know you have better things to do." I said shyly while looking down, not wanting to burden the royal family just because I'm the black sheep in this place.

Receiving care is so...weird.

And I'm not used to this either.

"Of course it is necessary, you don't to worry about troubling me, I insist, after all, it's my duty to aid the upcoming successor." He chirped in a happy tone, as my eyes widened at his words.

Successor!?

For what?

"M-May I know how am I the successor for something? I kind of don't have the knowledge on what you are talking about." I said nervously while rubbing my arm, as the whole royal family frowned at looked towards Zari.

"How do you not know? Has my so-"

"Ahem." Zari coughed, gripping my arms while his eyes turned silver like before, as I stared at him weirdly as to why he was looking almost dead.

I was about to ask what was happening to him, I gasped at the whole family having silver eyes too, as they stared into space and froze their bodies, just like Zari.

Are they...mentally asleep?

Something is definitely fishy.

"Uhh...hello?" I asked in the silent room, making my voice echo among the walls, as I slightly shook Zari's arm, making him snap out of his trance while he blinked his eyes back to the hazel colour, and looked at me innocently, before turning to the royal family and bowing himself.

"My apologies your majesty, I didn't have the time to tutor my mate in the proceedings of my place in the army. I'll make sure to do that by the end of the day." He spoke in an apologetic voice, as I stood there with a shocked expression, again debating on whether to should bow or not.

"T-That's okay so-I mean Zar." The King announced while rubbing the back of his neck in confusion, while Luther and Cynthia blinked at him dramatically, as he ascended into a straight posture.

"I guess, be sure to...educate her on what needs to be known in the next two weeks. I'm sure she should learn everything before the coronation." Luther dragged by raising his eyebrow at him in question, as Zari nodded.

"Certainly." Zari promised, as I was still confused as to what was going on here.

"Seriously, is this some kind of vampire secret I'm not supposed to know?" I accused Zari while planting my hands on my hips to him with a glare, as he smirked.

"Whatever do you mean love?" He questioned.

"This. You...you just space and play colours with your eyes occasionally. Is there something I should be aware of?" I asked again, finding this sudden boldness in front of the royal family, as they stared at me with amusement.

"Okay, I like her more now, not afraid to speak I see." Cynthia whispered to Luther.

"Who wouldn't?" Luther chuckled quietly.

"Everything is fine," Zari muttered while wrapping his arm my covered hip, making my hands drop to my side while he pulled me close to him, as I was still glaring.

"I'm concluding that she'll be staying with me?" He smirked while looking at the King, and my eyes widened.

"Actuall-"

"Yes. She has to stay with you, it's probably for the best considering she'll be safer with you around the remaining vampires." The King agreed, as I secretly pinched Zari for asking that question, making him snicker in secret.

"How lovely." Zari whispered seductively towards me, and I huffed and pushed him away with no remorse.

"Whatever." I hissed to myself, making it audible for only him, as he silently winked at me, making me bite my lip I'm secret.

This is not going how it's supposed to.

Don't freaking blush in front of the royals, are you out of your mind Diana?

Snap out of it.

"I guess that concludes our meeting. I hope to see you soon Diana, I can tell we are going to best friends." Cynthia giggled, immediately changing my mood.

"Me too."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
35K 1.4K 32
STARTED: 11/06/16-COMPLETED: 12/12/17. Highest Ranking: #1 All Genres- Aug•22•19 ...... The life of Samantha Foster. Will a vampire change her life...
381 17 6
A tyrannical king, whose sole goal is to conquer the world dies, but not before setting up the events to allow his children's destiny of destroying t...
57.5K 4.5K 26
Book 1 - The Royal Blood Collection The world is filled with infighting and desperation; uncertainty is rife. Humanity hides of a night, fearing the...