After School [AMBW] II

By samysbae_

Sequel to "After School [AMBW]" -read that first • • • Want to find out why Tiana was feeling sick? Does she... More

1- Welcome Back
2- Stressed
3- Mix up
4- Is it okay?
5- Home Visit
7- In a Bit
Thanks

6- The Plan

698 29 17
By samysbae_

It was getting less painful for me to walk so I was ready to do Kendall's plan. She suggested I make a Filipino themed date for him after school was done for them. I'd make his favourite foods but the date would be at Kendall's house as she have a free yard on the day we planned.

As I started to pack up the chicken adobo and rice that I'd made into a bag, I got a text from Kendall.

After I saw her message, I started making my way to Kendall's house. I was so worried, I was just hoping that he'd like it.

I got to Kendall's house, but before I stepped in I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. It was quite silent when I stepped in. I went to her kitchen guessing they were there but they weren't. I then walked into her living room and I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

My heart dropped, and my stomach ached even more when I saw Kendall and Jonathan. On the couch. Kissing.

They both turned as they realised I was there. A smirk across Kendall's face. I ran straight out.

"Tiana! Sh*t" Jonathan said as he went after me.

"You know I set up this date for us to eat Filipino food - I even made you this" I shouted as I gave him the bag of food.

He looked in the bag before rubbing a hand down his face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't kn-"

"Don't worry. You gave her what she wanted. We're done." I said pointing at Kendall who was by the door, then walking home.

——
Vote, share, comment ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.3K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
77.2K 1.2K 50
Antonio Giovanni had everything he desired from clothes to shoes to girls. He was the most feared mafia leader all over the world his name made peopl...
230K 6.1K 28
Alice thought that life couldn't get any worse until she finds out that the fate of her family name is on her shoulders. She has to marry the man she...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...