The Negative One

By 7_MICK_7

The members of slipknot are grieving the death of Paul gray. One night Mick stumbles upon a small child behin... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~

Intro

818 12 0
By 7_MICK_7

So time to clear stuff up.
This story takes place in the All hope is gone era. And yes I know Paul was still alive during that era but I want Joey to still be in the band.
So pretty much this story takes place after Paul's death but before Joey leaves the band.
I did a lot of research on the time difference between Joey's departure and Paul's death and since there is no album in between, it will still be the All Hope is Gone era.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 15.6K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
240K 17.4K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
78.6K 3.1K 32
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
1.5M 129K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...