Heather βœ”οΈ

By thatfloatinggirl

And I heard my heart crack as I watched their become one~ A tale of unrequited love~ One wherein a boy falls... More

πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€
l'après

πŸ₯€

2.6K 174 24
By thatfloatinggirl

I didn't plan on walking in on Jonah and Heather's date but I did.

I don't know if Jonah was angry with me for doing so...

I also don't know why Jonah felt the need to lie and tell me he had a team meeting at Marcus' when he was going to go on a date with Heather at Froth's, my favorite coffee shop. I always take him here, now he was here with Heather and I had walked in on them.

I was just trying to get coffee but ended up seeing Jonah laugh with Heather and fuss over her.

Heather had called me over to join them. She is just so nice, she's nice to everyone, she's the nicest. Jonah deserves the nicest, I told myself.

Wonder why I hate her...

Jonah, on the other hand, was a stuttering mess, he couldn't even meet my eyes and I didn't want to meet his eyes either, for the first time in a long time. I had caught him red-handed in his lie.

I excused myself and walked home with a familiar twist in my stomach. The lump in my throat growing bigger each second, almost choking me with pain.

Heather looked pretty, she's the prettiest, I am not even half as pretty, Jonah deserves the prettiest, I remind myself.

Wonder why I still hate her though...

🍂🍂

Those who vote and comment gets a cookie from me.

*gives  🍪 *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 23.8K 34
Mikhail is the son of a flower shop owner. He's hard working and sometimes a little too serious for his own good. He has a few good friends he social...
18.1M 635K 69
Sam is the most promising swordsman among this year’s crop of Paladin trainees...and knows it. Brash, cocky, and unbeatable with a sword (well, almos...
772K 42.9K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
74.7K 4.1K 26
It was a battle long fought. No one was winning, but no one was willing to stand back either. We were being hunted, hunted because we cried. Or smile...