Orgin Oneshots!!!

By _White_Angel_Fox

ANY ORGINSS AS LONG AS I WATCHED IT!! More

Info + Cover
Bryan meets Anubis
Dusk Till Dawn
Cal and tombjuice
Kai x Collin
Riccaro and the Hoppity Skippity clan
Never Really Over
OOO + SNO
Rian is upset?
Rian and Austin best sibling duo
Riccaro tries on Momiji's kimono
Camp Deity meets Camp Oasis
Apollo Austin x Tainted Bri
Info
More unrelevant questions
Jyles x Xylo
Evil Momiji x Good Riccaro
Bryan x Inpu x Solis
Nad x Lychee
Bryan is starting to feel like a rap god
Mario x Rian
Cal x Set
Roku x Riccaro
OOOs2 villians
Announcement
...Announcements
Talks with Angel
Tagged?
Set x Khonsu
Info/Back message
Xylo x Cal
Set x Drannus
Xylo x Bryan
Set and Riccaro
Oneshot continues
Okay important
Rp

What if

626 21 4
By _White_Angel_Fox

So sorry for not updating but I haven't been getting many requests also welcome to all the new people just following me! I can't wait to get to know you all! Also we still have 4 more spots left for the fairy tail thing. I bumped it down to only 10 ocs. Now onto the oneshot. This will be short.

Author POV
What if Xylo lost the fight and since Xylo was Riccaro's only way back to the overworked he gets stuck down there with Grug. Well lets find out.

Riccaro POV
Me and Grug were watching as Xylo and this one dude fight eachother. It was clear that Xylo was losing but it was such an amazing fight. After Xylo lost we all clapped and I left with Grug since I couldn't escape. In the end me and Grug always were side by side he taught me how to fight and gave me some cool weapons. Sadly I never got to figure out what this key is for.

~At Camp~
Momiji was holding her boyfriend Jyles hand. They were having a grand time being with eachother and causing havoc on the camp. Lychee and Davis never became brothers and in the end Lychee fought all of the camp with no problems. Mania and Davis never dated since Davis never went to the onsen that one day when Riccaro did. Bri is now happily with Austin (son of Apollo.) Bryan and Inou never dated since Inpu stayed shut off. Magnus never hurted anyone at the ball or had the book stuck in her. Mario didn't get corrupted and Drannus plan didn't come to action.

Hope you enjoyed the oneshot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 101 22
"(y/n)-ya... Is that really you...?" "huh? Who wouldn't be? Oh shi- I'm on fire, literally" "be careful...."
115K 5K 49
Majorly Edited. No longer watch the pack so there will be no more editing done.
1.6K 57 9
Into1 ships with one shots that are too long . But I can promise you will like it . So plz give it a try . U won't be disappointed. English is not my...
21.5K 1.3K 38
A collection of Side Stories, Bonus Chapters, What If's and other random stuff that I couldn't fit into Odd Beast World. Or I could - later. BEWARE o...