OOO + SNO

So in this oneshot Cal will teleport him and the bromigos into the world of SNO. They meet their counter parts. Now onto the oneshot. Will be short.

Cal POV
Me, Riccaro, Lychee, and Davis were on a hard quest. All of us were badly injured though Riccaro had it the worse. I closed my eyes crying. All I can think is how we all die here. All pf a sudden I see a glow I open my eyes and see us glowing until we disappear one by one. My eyes open and I see a forest. Though it looked different then ours. The other woke up unharmed and not a single scratch on them. "What happened?" Davis asked confused. Riccaro went over to me and grabbed my hand. "I'm scared mama Cal." I just take his hand and we walk until we come across a sign that says "Ashborne." "I guess we are in Ashborne." We walk in and instantly had swords against us. "Who are you guys?" The wolf with the phoneix wings said. Riccaro jumped infront of us. "HI I'M RICCARO!" They looked at him and instantly put their swords down. "HE IS ADORABLE!" The vampire looking girl said running to me. The one that looked like a devil said, "You guys aren't from this universe. You guys come from a place of gods. Am I correct?" I nod and he stated we were in a differnt AU. "So that means your counter parts. Riccaro's counterpart is Rian, Davis counterpart is my Imp, Lychee he doesn't have a counter part technically, and Cal you are the counterpart of Lucas." As the devil say that I just sigh. "Well how do we get back?" "Well how did you get here in the first place?" "I don't know I wished to be somewhere different since we were almost killed." "Well maybe your time magic had something to do with it." I nod but then freak out. "How do you know about my time magic?" "Oh I can easily tell who everyone is. I am the devil." I nod thinking that's reasonable. Riccaro was playijg with the others while Lychee looked uncomfortable. Davis was talking to his counterpart. I go over to my counterpart and his brother. "Hi!" "Hello." "Hi!" They both said. We began a conversation.

Lychee POV
I feel really out of place here. I go over to Riccaro. "Hey Riccarbro I feel uncomfotable." After I said that Riccaro latched onto me. "It's okay middle bro I'm here for you." The true alpha werewolves as the Devil calls them started aweing at us.

Davis POV
I was talking to the imp. "Man your short." "Ay I'm not short your just overly tall." I start making fun of his height while he tries to attack me which is doing nothing. Until he throws fire balls at me. I ran after that. The lesson I learned was don't p*ss off short people.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot 3/4