Dil Dosti Dance-FF🥰

By ms__melon

This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the sto... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22

character sketch

1.9K 32 2
By ms__melon

If you had watched D3 you know them but not then plz read a short intro

1) Reyansh Sighania (rey)

The most popular guy in S.T LOUIS every girl's crush his friends call him Rey..

2) Kriya ghai (kr)

A girl filled with dreams and her passion for dance...

3) swayam shikhawat (sw)

Passionate for dance. Madly in love with Sharon. You can him lover boy..

4) Saron Rai Prakash (sa)

The diva of the college the most beautiful girl confused with her love life problems..

5) Vicky (vi)

His mind is filled with alots of pranks and masti aka vikramjeet...

6) Neha (ne)

The filmly kudi Neha a big time bollywood fan..

7) Simmi (si) and Rini (ri)

Simmi and Rini cutest friendship duo and very innocent..

8) Nilesh (nil)

The cool rapper of St. Louis friends call him Nil..

9) Vishakha (vis)

The tomboy vishakha. Her first love is dance.

10) Amar (am)

The sweetest boy amar. And love dancing..

11) Bharat (bh)

The hot headed boy but  very hard working..

12) Taani

A cute bubble girl and Sawyam's sister. Had a huge crush on Rey.. 
.
.
.
So these was the characters sketch there a change as you knew that vishakha and Neha left d3 gang but not in these story ...

Tomorrow I will upload the intro as the story starts from there when  Kriya came to India so the intro will have a back story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 443 9
Ever wondered about the scenario where D3 had not ended so hastily. I always felt SwaRon patch up was so abrupt, Vicky and Amar's love stories ended...
26.9K 783 40
hey guyss i m a big fan of #swaron #vrushan so here is my 1st story on vrushan..i hope you guyss like it..and do let me know if you guyss want any th...
34.4K 2K 41
(Editing) Two bodies have become one soul but then destiny has to play it's part. Will they meet again? Will destiny again play its role? Will the...
16K 678 14
Hey!! Its kriyaansh SS!! My first love!! Hope you all like it!! Please no bashing!! And my manan readers you guys are more then welcomed to read the...