𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙
𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚
𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮

47K 2.2K 861
By sagalalala

"Only she gets the power to calm him down at his worst, and only he gets to make her feel more special at her best." 

"This is...quite the home." I gawked with my parted lips softly, as we approached the rusting iron gates of the caged royal walls of pure concrete and brick.

I probably looked like a child who saw it's Christmas toy under the mistletoe, excited to play with it, but this scene was nothing I've ever imagined to witness ever in my life.

We finally arrived at the gothic like castle, and it was incredible. Everything about the castle grounds screamed fantasy and royalty, everyone looked chic and rich, and I even felt out of place at some point.

Of course, everyone was wearing the castle crest, that was a royal crown, which even was plastered on my mark, making me appear as the mate of someone with immense power.

And it was kind of spooky.

I heard the walking hooves of the horses create cacophony around us, as I saw some castle workers carry baskets of fruits, or mend the gardens, or sweep the floors, like it's a daily routine.

The beautiful pavements and walkways seemed incredible for the architecture, as I was finally beginning to process that I was in the territory of royalty. Actual Prince and princesses.

I didn't know how the King and Queen would react to have a human beneath their surfaces and among their walls, I don't even know whether I'll get out of here alive.

And is if I'm getting out of here at all, I don't think Zari will allow me to leave.

And the worst part is...as much as I hate to admit it...I kind of felt safe around him.

Not to mention he did literally protect me for years non-stop, when in doubt? Shout his name, and he will gift you a sight of his scary red orbs before leaving you in a pile of the unknown that will make you question your sanity.

Nice gift.

If Zari was the commander of the vampire army, or the whole army of Stormania, that would literally mean he was the utmost powerful being right after the Rey family.

I knew that the royal family denoted the last name Rey, but other than that, I didn't know much. I was mostly restricted from knowing information about them, they were quite secretive.

Now I know why they are secretive.

Hah, oh lookie me! I'm the king and also a blood drinker! Would you like to be my compadre?

As soon as I entered the gates of the castle and dispersed the horse carriages with Zari beside me, almost everyone looked at me suspiciously. Shortly after we got off the transport, all the other castle workers who witnessed the scene in the forest divided themselves and went in different directions while carrying the boxes.

Every single pair of eyeballs were scanning me up and down.

Please don't tell me I look like a dirty pig at this point.

That would be horribly embarrassing.

"I can tell you're nervous love." Zari muttered beside me in a soothing voice, while me whole body became taut because of the unending glares.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said sarcastically, as all of them suddenly gasped after looking at my neck, seeing the mark belonging to the mighty being next to me, as some of them covered their mouths, while some of them pinched each other.

By runaway, I didn't think I meant the royal castle. I thought a nearby village or an empty cabin.

I thought I would never visit this place ever in my life. Guess I was wrong.

Everything was adorned in rich rocks and stones, plastering beautiful torches and flowers which illuminated everything. It was already evening, almost close to the time of supper, and I was quite peckish when it came to food.

I even forgot to bring my bag, I just left it there near the trees, and since then I haven't eaten anything.

So yeah, I'm craving a whole bloody feast.

"Don't worry too much, after meeting a few people, we can rest and have something to digest. It that okay?" He asked me softly, while gripping my chin firmly to make me look at his piercing eyes that turned back into hazel honey.

"A few people?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Yes. The people who will be allowing you to stay in the castle."

"I get to stay in the castle?" I deadpanned.

"Where else? You'll be staying with me." He mattered as a matter of fact.

"Who says mister? I'm staying in an empty room." I huffed, while pulling away from his comforting warmth.

"Yes, with me." He smirked.

"You-"

"Come on now, we wouldn't want the royal family to be waiting for too long." He smirked, while circling his arms around my waist and leading me to a mighty and humongous entrance.

"Wait, I AM MEETING THE KING AND QUEEN!? No! No way! I disapprove! I don't look good enough, I'm wearing an attire of a thief for God's sake! I am not presentable. I can't meet them yet. Please-"

"Relax love, you're not here to impress someone, and believe me, they'll like you a lot." He chuckled assuringly, as I held a confused face during the whole walk inside the castle walls.

"How are you so sure about this!? You don't know how they will react, and it's like having a very abnormal bei..." I stopped myself from speaking any further, as my whole head moved in circles to admire the uttermost amazing beauty of the insides, and it pleasured my eyes.

"You were saying?" He teased while looking at my twinkling eyes, while his arm left my waist and he held my hand this time, making sure I don't wander off like a puppy into this maze.

"How many years would it take me to tour each corner of this place?" I asked in awe.

"A decade perhaps?" He replied sarcastically, as I nodded without paying much attention to him. We were not that surrounded by the workers, as he left all of them to be aiding their own work and duties, and I looked at him with curiosity lingering in my eyes.

"If you're the commander of the whole Stormanian army, doesn't that mean you should be sweating right now?" I asked skeptically, as he led me deeper into the so called castle.

More like a puzzle.

"I don't have to work all the time, I have people to aid my chores." He simply responded, and I nodded in understanding before continuing my gawking at this impeccable lair.

"I'm still thinking it's not the best idea to meet them right now." I deadpanned again, as he snickered beside me before stopping in front of a wide glass door which was filled with water colours, making the reflection of the rainbow fall on our bodies.

It was majestic.

"Trust me in this, you don't have to worry. I don't want you to gain wrinkles unnecessarily." He muttered while pulling me closer, as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right, this is the king and Queen we are talking about. I don't know how everyone else will react to me being here. And after seeing the imprint on my neck, they are becoming tossers." I groaned.

"Your presence isn't deplorable love, you have the competency to impress everyone. You're gifted that way." He whispered sincerely, making him look at him in question, as he met my eyes.

Okay, I may or may not be used to people complimenting me.

I don't know how to respond to this.

"Uhh...thank you?" I said in a shy voice.

A quacking voice.

A voice that stutters. For the very first time in my life.

And after saying that, I had to break the intense eye contact we were possessing, as I felt my cheeks warm up all of sudden, making me nervous and conflicted on whether I'm flushed or not.

Is this what you call blushing in stories?

"You look madly beautiful when you blush. You should do that more." He chuckled, making my cheeks even warmer as he gave my small hand compared to his a small squeeze.

Okay, I guess that's blushing.

"You're rather alluring yourself." I blurted out.

I did not just say that out loud.

I just did not.

No.

What have I done?

Have I just committed a sin!?

Stupid stupid stupid noggin!

How could I have confessed that to him on his face!?

I restrained myself the most I've ever done in my life from slapping myself, as the atmosphere around completely changed into a more warmer one, and he clutched my clothing to tuck me into his side as a response.

"Do you find me attractive Diana?" He for once called me by my name, making me visibly shiver against him, as my lips parted from the overwhelming sensational emotions that was filling me, while he used his free hand to cup my cheek and my hands instantly went to touch his veiny arms.

"N-No?" I tried to camouflage my desires.

"Liar." He growled seductively, making me face him directly as his hazel orbs captivated my green ones, trapping into a cage of intense want and need of doing something further.

"I-I'm not lying, I've seen other attractive men." I commented, immediately regretting saying something before thinking about the consequences, as his face changed from a calm one into a furious one, and he held my head in my hand and gripped my waist with the other, before swiftly pinning me to the wall beside us.

As we crashed together, he made sure I wasn't hurt at all, as he pulled my stomach towards him, making my back arch, and his face was inches away from mine.

"Tell me love, who are these men that you find attractive?" He asked in a threatening manner, as I failed to form words with my mouth, getting almost hypnotised by the power held in his voice.

"I-I don't." I forced myself to reveal the truth, as his cold expression turned into a scowl, as our foreheads collided with each other, making sparks appear on my face which traveled wonders around my body, making me slightly gasp, and he closed his eyes in frustration.

"Good. Don't even think about provoking me love, no one can make you feel emotions that I can. Do I make myself clear?" He asked in authority, as my hands rested on his chest, feeling the need to touch him, and I nodded softly, making our noses rub against each other.

"Crystal." I breathed, as he pulled away immediately, leaving me frozen and cold beside the wall, as he adjusted the coat around me, while I missed his warmth already.

"Who is she?" A shrill voice boomed into the empty hallway, as the sounds of some heeled footwear followed the voice, while Zari pulled away from me and held my hand again for his own comfort.

I stood away from the wall immediately, rubbing my cheeks to get rid of the blush and conceal my flustered look, as I glanced at the end of the hallway to see a few familiar faces.

Caesar, Amber and David were walking along with some...girls with gorgeous gowns and matching tiny umbrellas, as their body was adorned with expensive looking jewellery and gems, making me wonder what kind of work was pulled off to make them.

Even I wanted to make some if I had some time.

I love creating.

The first girl who stood out the most, having the most dangerous looking grey eyes and palest skin, eyed me with a envying glare, as I shifted against Zari uncomfortably, while he stared at them with nothing in his eyes and caressed my knuckles in comfort.

After finally reaching us from a safe distance, I observed how the two other girls beside the irritated looking woman tried to mimic her actions, making me instantly realise this person has minions of her.

Just like the women back in the village.

"Zar, the royal family is prepared to meet her." Amber announced with a hint of amusement carrying in her eyes, as she stared at out intertwined hands with a twitched smile, making me want to literally faint with the thought of meeting the devils themselves.

"Good." He responded, completely ignoring the question of the irritated woman, as she stomped her foot to seek attention from him.

"I'm not finished yet human, I asked, who are you?" She snarled.

"Who are you?" I deadpanned myself, giving her the same attitude that she offered me, which I found repugnant, as the girls beside her gasped at my boldness.

"You think you are in a place to raise your voice at me?" She asked in an annoying voice, making me roll my eyes.

These damn spoiled brats.

"Yes?" I answered her question casually, making her scowl turn into a glare.

"That's where you are wrong mutt. And for your courtesy, you don't get to speak to any of the vampires with your runny words." She scolded.

"Pfft, you think I'm supposed to be frightened by you?" I snickered, making her eyes widen in perplexed emotions.

"You should be, you're not aware of what I'm capable of." She smirked.

"Yada yada, grrr I'm some scary vampire and I'm going to eat you for dinner! Please be threatened by my words as I have nothing better to do besides trying to provoke people into fearing me!" I gushed in surprise, making almost everyone snort at my words other than her.

"How dare you mock me! Do you even know who I am human?!" She growled.

"No, that's why I asked you your name you twat." I rolled my eyes, making Amber even stifle a laugh.

"This is Lola Spear, one of the duchess of the royal castle." Caesar introduced while trying to control his snickers.

"Ah, in that case," I said brightly, yanking my hand away from Zari, as he slightly growled at my action and I bowed in front of her dramatically.

"What an unpleasant opportunity to have you grace my wonderful life with your presence Loli, may I indulge in some stabbing words consisting truth towards your behaviour?" I asked with a friendly smile, as she literally started to morph her face into a glowing tomato.

"Geez, I never knew there are people existing who are more dramatic than me Zari. You proved me wrong." I rolled my eyes, making all the girls gasp at my casualty towards him.

"How dare you you address him like that!? You are in no authority to make up names for everyone. Tell her La-"

"You will only address me with my title Lola, she gets to call me whatever she wants. Don't cross your own limits. Are we clear?" Zari growled in an animalistic way, directly putting her into the designated place, as she widened her eyes at him in shock and apparently betrayal, and I clapped my hands playfully.

"Ooo, burn. Maybe you could use your icy body temperature to heal your wounds." I offered with a polite smile, as she stomped her foot even louder before dramatically dispersing while running away, her minions following her shortly afterwards.

"Aww, but it was a nice offer." I whined, crossing my arms playfully, as the three people in front of us chuckled at me.

"Come on now, we don't want to cause more trouble by making the King and Queen wait." David announced, turning around with everyone as they started walking towards a specific direction, and body froze.

"I'll always be there by your side, you don't have to worry." Zari whispered into my ear before wrapping his arms around my waist as a back hug, and I nodded at him softly, before we started to follow them.

I was not ready to witness how powerful and scary the royal family might be, heck, if I'm being honest, my legs were shaking in anxiety.

I tried to touch up my appearance as much as possible, clearing my throat occasionally to get rid of the bile in my pipe, and awaited the next few seconds of my life in fear.

Because who knows, these people can kill me for even entering this place for all I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 62 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
4.3K 479 63
Formerly titled 'The Vampire Prince' . . Willow must find a way to break her father's curse to prevent him from dying, and in pursuit of it, she acci...
1.2K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...