Ronakshi's tales

By palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... More

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

rohit's nightmare....!

688 33 16
By palakova

ronakshi ...walking inpark....their regular routine to walk little time and sit to chat on grass for longtime....tdy is no different....rohit carefully holding ...and walking....and finally comes to their favorite place...theplace where dawn is clearly visible....the sunrays falling on sona..making her face glow...with gold radiance...he continues to observe her shinnyface....how divine sheis...!

enjoying seeing her face sometime later  they comes home...rohit get freshes up...by that time sona also got ready by her sponge....he quickly feeds her breakfast ...i.e saline bottle...with some medication....comes and holds her hand...with lone tears escaping his eyes...he softly takes her hand....slowly wiping with warm water...feling howcome she is tolerating everything...a single injection pain she cannot withstand...now...frompast month she is completely under ivline...

veena comes there.....sits beside sona...asks rohit hospital nahijana kya?

rohit: kaise jaomom..! wy every time it is happening wih me..? aisa kya kiya mine?

vena: sambalorohit...every thing willbefine..

rohit: kya fine..mom..look at her...have u seen her evernot talking ...will she ever be this silent? .itna sapna deka hume..kitna plankiya...? sab khatam  hogaya..? he is holding her hand  and crying....

veena: deko rohit aisa nahi rote...sona keliye atleast though she cannot respond...sheis observing everything...usko takleef nahi hona chahiye...plzzz control....

he wipes and says....yes....

veena: hospital jaa rahe ho?

rohit: nahi..aaj man nahi kar rahahi...

veena: thik hi..ill send breakfast....khalo ....

he nods...

this is first time rohit breaking downafter that fiasco....a beautiful routine turned into worst ever memory ofhislife....he again takes the thought.......

Ronakshi asual goes for tiny walk after dinner...she hears a bell sound...with in no time figure it out...says

Sona: Rohit ...mujhe icecream Khanna hi...!

Rohit: kya is samy..no sona...plzz...cold aagaya tho bahut difficult hojayega...plzz..u are too weak and it's not worth risk now....

Sona: making a pout ...mujhe khana hi....

rohit crosses the road to get her icecream...a long truck coming dirctly towards him.....he hears a sound of sona's words for last time.....rohit....! with in time .....he was dragged by a hand.the icecream seller's ...he thanks him and god...forit...but shocks to see sona lying unconscious on road.....

wat to think of his stars..!.whether he has to feel happy that babe is safe or his fate of sona slipping to semi conscious state.....bcz of huge shock and weekening of sysytem..bczof preg....making sulochana's words true..."sippy khandan ko shaap hi..isiliye veenaji koaisa hua... ab sonakshi  sambalo khud ko...."

he would have never believed but now...the word belief itself is a myth for him...

he felt like his life turned upsidedown...how destiny again made him to standatplace again...after 6 years....the same hospital....

back from thoughts....

he is feeling so empty in his room with out her voice....goes to her...sona...baathkaro sona..plz...deko tumhara rohit ko kuch nahi hua..plz baath karo...chaat khani..hikya? mileke aatta hoo...deko triple cot bhi kareeda...tumhara moodswings...sab tolerate karoonga..plz...,sona..baath karo.....he goes and switches on tv...kpk dekenge..haa..!he watches itforsomeime....

he then shows her...the albums...videos..oftheirmarriage,godbharai...with tears continously flowinin hiseys....

littlelater he goes to clean up his face.....observes sona's vitals having shrp change with breathlessness...

with in no time....he rushes to call ambulance...andgets to sippy hospital..where sonais taken to ot ....asking rohit to stop outside.....

he is walking with lotof pain ...a min..like a million years....till he hears babe scream....he is jumping like amad guy.....aftersome time...rohit was called inside...

he goesand seesbabe ...on crib...andsona..lying on bedwith lot of machines....naren looks dull...he is still hoping evrything got fine...but hisfrnd dr.vyas,...neuro surgeon dropped a bomb....with the temporary shock she should be outt....but unfortunately not ye............

he sits beside her...unable to control tears..sona..?please talk to me...plzz...open ...i cant bear this...plzsona..apni rohit ko aur dukh mat kardo...deko babe bhi aaya...mi,tum apnababe...humara familypura hogaya...sona...plz....open baat karlo...mujse...tumhari rohit jee nahi sakta tumhare bina...mere liye..babe keliye..plzz...

veena comes to room....he looksat her...mom..plz ask sona to get up...enough 1month se mibhok raha hoo...ab babebhiaaya...plz ask her....

he is furious now....shoutingto top of his voice....

plzz mom ask sona to talk to me......plzz sona......on his bed in sleeping position only ....he turns and  hits his hand on table.....shouting sona...plzz...i can live with out u.....

sona,veena sitting in unicorn area..listens to the screams.....

(so guys its his dream....!)

sona: mumma..! ee rohit ki awwaz...kyon chilla rahe hi..2 din se sonahi tha ...hospital me hi tha...abhi abhi sone keliye kaha..mine ...ee...uski awwaz hina..!

vena: haa...chalo...dekte...stops tum aaram se aana mi jaa raha hoon..! plzz aram se...

sona : haa aaarahi hoo..

they both goes ,veena is first to witness rohit's condition....he is screaming ...! with tears....sona sees himgets shocked...

veena: rohit! kyahua? beta....he goes and holds her...bahut hot hi uska body..bukar bhi hi sona..!

rohit: mom..plz sona ko kaho...to open her eyes...she cant be angry with me....these many  days...plz use kaho..utne keliye coma se....deko sona..babe bi aagaya...ab plz uto..mi icecream lata hoo..and kpk bhi dekta hoo..plzz...getup

veena,sona ges shellshocked....coma...!

sona comes:rohit mi yahi hoon...deko....im fine....rohit... with tears  flwing in her eyes..

veena: shayad kuch ajeeb sapna hoga sona...! she tries to get him to conscious...she takes glass of water and throws it at his face......

sona calls vimmy to get something hot to drink..... and calls naren...

rohit cools down a bit....sees sona....sona..tum and touches tummy...

sona: " haa rohit mi yahi hoon..! kuch nahi hua..mujhe yaa baby ko..!

rohit: lekin...wo wo tum com..a.....

sona: controlling  her tears...sapna rohit..! deko kuch nahihua.....

veena: haa rohit..! sona ko kuch nahi hua...tum hote bhi kya hosakta hi..use....and ee peelo....plz...she gives hot milk

rohit:  mi hote hue bhi hua..meere samne....and tells the dreampiecewise....6 saal pehle bhi ehihua na mom..raima ke saath tab bhi meri wajah se...aur aaj bhi....

veena: eesapna hirohit..! hua nahi...

rohit:mom..mujhe dar lag raha hi..kahi ee sapna agar sach hua tho...sulochana aunty ne bhi kaha...na..khandaan ke shaap ...something...tumhe bhi hua na ...im scaredmom..!

veena: aisa kuch nahi hi..rohit..shaap waap nahi hi..mere liye complication tha...sona ko deko she is absolutely fine...

rohit: agr hoga tho..

veena: maanlo ki shaap hi...tho hogaya na sapne me...sapneme tumne feel kiya ....aur ro bhi liya....matlab pura hogaya...

naren comesby the time...sees him and give him a sedative which made him fall asleep....

veena explains everything....and naren: is time pe pregnant ladies ko aise fantasy sapna aate hi...lekin rohit...tho rohit hina....

looking at sona who is already shattered seeingrohit like this:beta..kuch nahi hua...just restless ness ki wajese ..aur jyada ek hi baath pe socha hoga..! .kal morning thak theek hoga....

sona: mujhe doubt aaya...! jis dinwo serial me coma episode deka...lekin...itni...deep rohit .leta ..mi soch nahi paya...mumma....she cries..

veena takes her to embrace: nahi sona...ee do din se soya nahi..aur upar see wahi soch raha hoga.. isme tum kya karoge..!mi bhi nahi socha sona..sulochanaji ki is baath wo aisa lete hi..! ee sulochanaji bhi aisi baate kartihi...isiliye kaha ...use mat aane do..! lekin...she stops...and patting sona....! its ok.....bura waqt tha gaya...! he will be fine...tum tension matlo...itna tension thik nahi hi..tumhe...

naren: wise tum sab ke saat kevalramani's ke ghar nahi gaya..acha hua..nahi tho...

veena: haa...! 

naren: tum sona ko leke jao...mi rahta hoo rohit ke saath...

sona: nahi pappa...i'll stay..i promise...mi apna dyaan rakunga...

veena supports her...bcz this ime...rohit needs sona the most...and sona cannot be  peaceful leaving him like this....

veena: agar kuch bhi problem hua tho bulalena....

sona: mumma...ee baath kisi se bhi mat kaho...mi nahi chahta ki sulochana aunty ko ee baath pata chale...

veena: haa..use mi...

naren: conrol veena...sona beta mdicines liya na tum bhi...

sona nods...they leaves...

sona goes and sits beside him...she is feeling weak and nausea type..and before going to washroom only...usne dress par hi... ulti kardi...she goes changes her dress ...comes andsees him shivering....

she comes andholds him....chechking he isrunning on fever...as naren said...it happens bcz he got frightned ...she swiches off ac...and thanda patti lagate hi....she herself is not comfortable to do all these..bcz of her tummy...she cant even hold him in her embrace....the pain..the helpless ness ......is becoming unbarable  for her ..now....

she knows..rohit very well ..how he reacts...she experienced also..with pune incident,and many more...but this an unexpected shock ...after raima safely returned...she for a time thought  his insecurity will go....lekin tdy she realised the extent of his pain,the fear, the love of him...the same pain or even more she saw tdy inhis eyes...

slowly patting hishead...kisses him....rohit...! tumsach kaha mi budhu hi hoo..mi pehle hi samjna chahiye...tumhe....usdin jab serial dekne se chod kargaya...lekin itna..maine expect nahi kiya..pata hi...tumhara past...lekin kab tak rohit...aise..! agar tumhe kuch hua tho...merakya? sulochana aunty ki baath bhi kab se sunrahe hoo..? usne jo bi baat kaha...that is not only one reason ....tumhara careless ness...mujhe kehthe ho...lekin tum..tumhara kya..?  do din se restlessly kaam kar rahe ho...! this is real ridiculous...!...

after applying patches..for hours..in rotation...she herself changed to nearly 20 positions...though none of them are comfortable...for her...she continues doing that...caressing his head...patting him...feeding medicine....for almost entire night....she dozes to sleep after fever subsided... in siting pos...tucking pillows on her back.....

morning: 

rohitgets upfeling little dizzines...and pain inarm...bcz of hitting table...he suddenly remembers the whole incidents..looks worryingly....for sona...seeing her sleeping...he first feels a greatrelief....the next  moment his eyes get moist...a sharp pain hits him in his heart...seeing her tear strained face....sleeping in that pos..

rohit: hiting his head....kya kar diya maine..? raat bar use itna takleef diya..?soya bhi nahihoga?he isfeeling suffocated ...he holds his chest....suddenly his concern turns to fear..of dream..shaap wali baath ..haa..then agian his mind only giveshim..a point ofveena...he feels haa..dream me hogaya..na..!

he starts thinking seriously....kya hogaya mujhe..? jo baat dusro ko keha ...wy im not following it? sona sach kaha mi duffer hihoo...insecuritis,illusionsko na sochne ka...itna sochna nahi chahiye..past ke baare me or future bhi....ee sab bataya apne patient ko..!lekin ab wat im doing?

common rohit...u can do this...remove that thought...ek baar hua ho aisa kayi baar hone ga guarentte nahi...

he is framing  his mind...and control  his heart....!

he slowly gets doen...not wanting to disturb her....tiptoing ....he goes to wash room....frshes up andcomes....

rohit is preparing himself...to get taunted or bashed by sona...which he deserves  completely  

he comes to room...sees sona sitting in balcony doing pranayama...

he sits beside her....the firm breath ....the sounds...clearly telling her anguish....

he slowly says"im sorry"

she will  not respond...

he again says"im sorry patahi...bahut ..sona opens her eyes..with pleasing smile...." kaisehoab?"

rohit: this is a huge shock for him....lagta hi..ab mi chala jaaonga...come me..!

sona: baito..mi vimmi se kahoonga ki coffe bechne keliye..

rohit: he expected complete bashing,angry sona...bu she....hestops and says" deko kya kya chillana..tho chillao...plz....scoldme..chahe tho maar bi karo....but plz...ee kyo kar rahe hoo?

sona: arey ..eelo coffee peelo...aaj hume bahut kaamhi...

rohi: takees coffee..unables to figure out....drinking...says kya kaam hi?

sona: shopping jana hina..crib,stollers...sab karredne keliye waise nethraji bhi wait kar rahahi..

rohi: nethra jikyo?

sona: arey wo new story produce kar rahe hi....

rohit: tho..?

sona: kal raat ne tumne pura script bataya.na..kitna acha hi.tv serial type....trp high hoga..nethraji instantly acceppted.....aur ab climax bhi batado...."boy hua yaa girl?" ...hume shopping jaarahe hina..boy or girl pata hua na tumhe already isse..humebhi fayada hoga..select karne me..!

rohit: now gets ...she is coming in ...this dxn to taunt him...says..sry...mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye...

sona:haa..haa wo sab baad me pehle climax batado....name bhi register kiya nethraji ne.... 

" drama king drsurgeon"..with tag"restless and khadoos.."

ab jaldijaldi batao..and ready hojao...puja bhi arahe hi..shoppingkeliye..

rohi: lekin muje hosp jana hi..

sona: aaj nahi..mi dr.dimpy ko kaha...already...kya doc ho tum ....pata hi patients bahut impo. hi..ee prior bhi hi..lekin ilaj karne keliye doc bhi thik hona important hi..rohit..aisa do din...contionous kaam karke..bina kuch rest...aur phir wahi suni sunabaatoko leke...apni imaginations me rehte hoo....

phir tv waalo ko kehte hi illogical....kya tumhara jo dream ee illogical nahi...! i know...wats happening with u...samj sakta hoo...lekin had hi..!

he comes to her...says" tum sach kaha mi budhu hi hoo..bade bade baat bolta tha tumhe bhi...lekin mi hi folllow nahi kiya..lekin ab mi koi vachan /promise nahi kardoonga...lekin jarrooor try karoonga aisa kabhi nahi honeka...!

she says bhul jao..sab...kuch...ab ready hojao....

rohit:lekin nahi..tum ghar se bahar nahi,....

sonalooks at him...: u wont change....mujhe ek gnani ne bataya" move on karni chahiye...past ko accept karna hi....jo hoga acha hi hoga.."lekin mujhe kaha wo bhul gaye....

and ek aur baat agar shaap hua tho ajit,rohan ke time pe bhi mumma ko wahi hona chahiye..right,...?  so shaap nahi balki boon hi...socho..itne complicated preg ke baad bi do beta....kitna lucky charm ho tum...! so dont worry...

he side hugs her...kisses herforhead....haaa..!

sona: ab batao na girl or boy...?

rohit: mera sapna ...girl ke alwa kaun hosakta...! smilingly says its just a  dream.... 

they both gets ready for shopping...!

mujhe bhi nahi pata ee kyon lika..? lekin agar humne ek hi baat aisa hi socha tho...dream me wahi aayega..na..! mujhe to bahut baar aisa hua..!jo bhi bahut deer keliye sochte wahi dreams pe aati hi..!

and coming to past insecurities...and things...its difficult definitely to control them...share karna apni feelings apno ke saath ...somewhat gives relief....but ...if that happens within our self...apne andar hi...wo thought aaya..tho...aur behter hoga..! as said though we are driven by emotions...but can be controlled by mind.....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 327 11
"Sona, tell me. How much do you love me?" He took both of her hands in his firm grip." "What kind of a question is this Rohit? You know how much I lo...
4.3K 248 13
This story starts were the other one ended. Suraj n Chakor r waiting for the delivery.
3.6K 485 14
Let's see..
6.5K 663 14
Journey from friend to couple.. Let's see..