The Chosen

By Tasergirl

Instead of avoiding the Mikaelson ball as she had been aiming to do, Bonnie was talked into going. What would... More

Ember
Heart
Dance
Game Night
Going Over
The Start
And You Are?
A.N.
Burn
Survivor
Explanations
Surprise
Twisted
Prophecy
We Stand
Rise
Returned
Welcome
You Should Be Scared
Bonds
Before

Somebody

12K 369 181
By Tasergirl

As Klaus walked Bonnie to the guest room he was greeted by a very drunk Rebekah being lead inside by Elijah, with an equally drunk Kol behind them. Bonnie, seeing Rebekah, broke into a large grin.

"Bekah" she says happily, making them all face her. Klaus inwardly groaned, knowing that his time with Bonnie was over now that his siblings had seen her.

Rebekah was first, speeding over to give the small brunette a hug, which she happily returned. They had spent a good portion of the night together. Dancing and making s'mores. They all thought it was quite adorable actually.

"You disappeared from the party, I thought you'd left me" Rebekah says narrowing her eyes at the smaller girl, or rather, attempting to.

"Nah, I went to do.... something, dammit I forgot, anyway you're brother found me and I got a bump on my head so he brought me here" Bonnie says trying to explain the situation. By the look of confusion they sent his way she gathered she didn't do a very good job. She shrugged, not at all concerned with it at the moment.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked her, his gentle voice making Bonnie smile up at him. He could tell by her glassy eyes that she'd had more than enough to get herself very drunk.

"Yea I'm fine, Klaus took care of me" Bonnie says. She went to point to him until she realized their hands were still intertwined. She looked up at the hybrid who smirked at her happily.

"Well you're here so we can have a sleepover" Rebekah says excitedly, making Bonnie look back to the blonde. Bonnie nods happily, glad that she was away from Klaus. He'd been giving her a warm, pleasant feeling all night. She didn't like it.

"Oh sounds fun, lets do it" Kol says making Rebekah glare at her brother. Bonnie can only chuckle at the 2 as she leans against the female original.

"You are not invited" Rebekah tells him before turning back to her friend. "we can braid each other's hair and watch horrible romantic movies and even eat popcorn" Rebekah says dragging Bonnie away from the others.

As they lose sight of the 2 women Elijah and Klaus turn to Kol who is now pouting as he looks at Bonnie's retreating form. Shaking their head at his brother, Klaus grabs him by the shoulder.

"Come now Kol, you're drunk, lets get you in bed" Klaus says as he leads his brother to his room. Kol stops pouring to look at his elder brothers with a smirk.

"Say why you will about this town, the teenagers here know how to drink" he says as he tells his brothers about Kat, who brought 2 dirt bikes and how he won all of the races he was in.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Far away, in a place hidden from man and monster alike, sat a rather intimidating man. He looked over the throne room, anger simmering beneath the surface. His blue eyes skimming the engravings on the wall.

She was returning. Her blood had spilt over the gem and soon enough they would both return. He would lose everything he'd spent centuries building. He couldn't let that happen.

"Sir" he heard. Looking up he saw two of his men walking towards him, purpose in there eyes.

"The people are in a state of unrest sire" they say as they kneel before him. The man raised an eyebrow at the men before him.

"Why?" He asks them, though he knows why. He saw it. The First Witch had given him the vision and his people felt her coming. They knew something was brewing, they just had no idea their queen was coming.

"They say they felt a call, the seers say they saw jade eyes" the first guard tells him, making the man raise an eyebrow.

"How many seers?" He asks as the man looks up at him.

"All of them" he says making the man bite back a groan. She would be back soon then. With her return she would destroy everything, he would have to begin preparing.

"Elrohir" they hear. Turning his head to the side the man sitting atop the throne saw his oldest friend.

"Callon" he says standing as he smiles at the man. As they embrace Callon frowns, feeling that his friend was different.

"Leave us" Elrohir commands his men who nod at him. As they leave Elrohir turns back to Callon. "You look like shit" he says with a smirk, making Callon laugh.

"Is that what you called me for?" Callon asked his friend with a smile, attempting to set aside the uneasy feeling in his chest.

"No, I think you know the reason I called you, after all, you were her protector" Elrohir says making Callon sigh.

"She is returning" Callon says as he rests his hand on his sword. The warrior hadn't used it in many years, neither this sword nor his wings. Not since he failed.

"I suppose you think this is your chance at redemption" Elrohir asks his friend, feeling a large weight in his gut.

"It is my friend" Callon says sternly. It had been a pattern of theirs, he'd argue that he needed redemption while Elrohir would argue he didn't need to.

"Though I could argue that there is truly no need, I know you will not listen so I only ask you this. Find her" he asks his friend. Callon's eyebrows raise in surprise. He did not expect that.

"You want me to find her?" Callon asks in surprise. Elrohir gave his friend a small smile.

"Yes, She is our queen after all" he tells his friend who nods at him. Handing him a sapphire jewel he sighs. "You are the best tracker I've ever known, and her most fierce protector, you will find her I am sure of it"

Callon takes the jewel from his friend and nods. He wasn't sure why Elrohir had such a change of heart but he wouldn't argue it. This was everything Callon had hoped for since they lost her the first time.

"There will be many after her, we were not the only ones who felt her call" Elrohir warns his friend, but Callon already knew the dangers.

"I won't let you down my friend" he says making Elrohir nod at him. They embraced each other once more. As Callon left Elrohir looked to where he knew the Shadow Man was.

"He will lead you to her, kill her" Elrohir tells the mercenary, who nods.

"And Callon?" The Shadow Man asks. Elrohir pauses for a moment, looking at his friends retreating form from the window.

"Spare him if you can, if there is no other choice then at least he dies with honor" Elrohir says strongly. The Shadow Man raises an eyebrow but nods and leaves quickly. Leaving Elrohir to plan his next step.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie woke up with a groan, covering her eyes with her hands. The witch felt her head pounding against her skull. As she blinked, letting her eyes adjust to the room around her she realized she was in Rebekah Mikaelsons bed.

The blonde herself was still sleeping soundly beside her. When Bonnie looked at the clock she realized why. It was only 6 am. No one from that party would be up for at least a couple hours.

Sighing she sat up, knowing she wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon. As she looked down she realized she was wearing a rather large white shirt.

As she stood she realized it was long enough to reach mid thigh. After struggling to put on some very short biker shorts to put under the dress shirt, she walked out, she needed to see if her car was here. She couldn't remember how she'd gotten here last night.

As she walked through the hallways she frowned, it seemed she'd how to get to any kind of window. Sighing she looked around, trying to find anything familiar. At this point she'd gone too far to try and return to Rebekah, she didn't think she'd find her way back.

Just as she had resigned herself to wandering the whole damn mansion in an attempt to find her way out she heard something. It sounded like music. As Frank Sinatra sounded through the halls she smiled lightly.

Getting closer to the sound she stopped when she saw Klaus in front of a painting. She frowned as she tried to remind herself that this was the man who killed Jenna, the man who made their lives hell for months. Even as she thought of it, she couldn't help but feel calm around the hybrid.

"You realize it's rude to stare" he says without turning around. Bonnie's eyes widen as she quickly looks at the ground.

"I wasn't staring I was just surprised" she says making him look up at her. He was pleasantly surprised to see she was wearing his shirt, he'd gifted it to Rebekah one night when she had no sleeping clothes. She'd kept it since then, probably to take it as a momento if she decided to one day leave.

"Well considering you're the one in my house I'm the one that should be surprised" Klaus says as he sets down his paintbrush, going to grab the rag to wipe his hands.

"Well I'll be out of your hair if you can tell me where my car is" Bonnie says trying to keep her voice light. She didn't feel her guard going up as high around him anymore, that was a problem.

"I'll take you to it" he says smirking at her slightly. Bonnie frowned at him, knitting her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Where is it?" She asked skeptically. He shook his head at her as he put the rag down. His little witch was so suspicious, never just ready to let him lead.

"Bonnie, will you ever learn to just trust me?" He asks making her raise an eyebrow at him.

"No" she says simply making him chuckle. He gave her a rather wolffish smile, sure to show a bit of teeth.

"That's because you're a smart girl" Klaus says making Bonnie roll her eyes at him. She was never a morning person and he was beginning to get on her nerves.

"Klaus" she says. He smiles at her as she says his name in warning. He did love to get her riled up like that. It was truly adorable.

"Fine, yes, it's in the woods still" Klaus says making Bonnie groan.

"Well how the hell did I get here, Rebekah came with me" Bonnie asks the hybrid who smirks at her happily.

"You let me drive you of course" Klaus says smirking at her. Suddenly Bonnie remembers the night before. He'd caught her from falling. He'd even followed her to the football field. Then he brought her here because she'd hit her head and started bleeding.

She touched the spot where she bumped it and winced as she felt a small bump on her head. It hurt like hell and probably had something to do with the headache that was forming rather quickly.

"Here" he says offering his wrist to her. She shakes her head at him, even knowing she'd probably want it soon. She'd still with Tylenol for now.

"Well what am I supposed to do now?" Bonnie asks making him chuckle at her, grabbing his keys.

"I'll take you, don't worry, but first you need breakfast" he says making her frown at him softly as she rubbed her head.

"I don't like eating breakfast" Bonnie says making Klaus stop and look at her with a small frown.

"Neither do you eat lunch, is there any meal you do eat?" He asks making Bonnie frown. He didn't like that the witch didn't take care of herself and he wanted to rip her 'friends' arms off for either not noticing or not caring.

Bonnie frowned as she thought about it. It seemed she wasn't taking very good care of herself. The small witch sighed as she nodded. If Klaus of all people wanted to make her breakfast, she'd let him. He hasn't poisoned her yet.

"Alright fine" she says as he holds out a hand for her to take. She raises an eyebrow at him.

"You didn't mind grabbing it last night" he says as he grabbed her hand lightly, walking with her to the kitchen. She was so shocked at the information she didn't even attempt to pull her hand away. The silence wasn't heavy as it once had been. The last few days making them closer than Bonnie had ever wanted them to be.

As they walked in Bonnie was surprised to see Esther inside, reading from a grimoire as she took a bite from an apple. There were many new foods in this time but Esther found pleasure in finding things that were still similar to her own time.

"Mother" Klaus greeted her as they entered. The blonde woman looked up, smiling at her son warmly before her gaze landed on Bonnie. Immediately surprise filled her. She knew Rebekah had been trying to befriend the girl but she didn't expect her to be with Niklaus.

"Miss Bennett, what a pleasant surprise" Esther said as she moved forward. More surprise filling her as she saw their hands were intertwined, last she knew Bonnie hated Niklaus.

"Yea there were some, um, complications with me getting home last night, so me and Rebekah had a sleepover" Bonnie explained as Esther smiled at her. It was so strange to think of everything this woman created. Who she created, yet she was so kind and warm.

"What she means to say is that she and Rebekah were intoxicated and unable to drive" Klaus points out with a smirk as he moves around them to begin cooking for Bonnie. The younger witch glares at him, as if she had been ousted.

"Ah to be young again" Esther says in a fond voice. Bonnie looks at her and sees the woman's eyes had gotten a far away look in them.

"I'll go make you both a brew that'll get rid of even the nastiest hangovers" Esther says making Bonnie look at her in shock.

"There's something for that?" Bonnie asks surprised. Esther smiles at her gently.

"I made one myself, we were Vikings after all dear" she says with a wink before she leaves. Bonnie smiles at the woman before turning to Klaus.

"So pancakes?" He asks making Bonnie nod slightly. She wasn't sure how she felt about being around him. She didn't particularly want to be around him and yet it didn't disgust her as she thought it should. Bonnie sighed and sat with a soft nod. It didn't exactly matter, she couldn't leave without him either way, she wasn't going to walk to the bonfire spot.

"Yea, pancakes" she agreed sitting behind the counter. He nodded and got to making them from scratch. She raises an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He asks. She had to stop herself from smirking at him.

"You know there's instant pancake batter right?" She asks making him sigh dramatically at her.

"Ah you young ones, always obsessed with instant satisfaction" he says as he mixes the dry ingredients. Bonnie raises an eyebrow at him. "Don't you know the most satisfying ends take time" he says with a wolffish grin.

"Whatever old man, just hurry, I need coffee" she complains making him chuckle.

"There's some in the pantry if you need it so badly you can't wait" Klaus says making Bonnie jump up. The girl loved coffee, Grams had gotten her addicted from a young age.

She rushed to the pantry he pointed to with his spatula, a smile on her face. As she saw the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee she gave a soft sigh of relief.

"I love you" she says grabbing the bag gently. She heard a low chuckle behind her as she looked at it.

"Are you speaking to me or the coffee grinds?" Klaus asks making Bonnie turn to him. Her eyes were narrowed as she raised a perfectly arched brow at him.

"I barely tolerate you, don't get ahead of yourself" she says making him just smirk at her. As if he knew something she didn't. She hated that smirk.

"That's much closer to love than where we once were" he says in a sing song voice as he goes back to his baking. Bonnie pauses as he puts blueberries in the batter.

"Blueberries?" She asks him making him nod at her. He tried not to show the smirk on his face at her question.

"Of course" he says softly making Bonnie narrow her eyes at him suspiciously.

"Blueberries are my favorite" she says making him smile at her. He stared her in the eyes as he licked batter from his finger.

"I know love" he says making her roll her eyes at his dramatics. She turned before he could notice the blush on her cheeks, instead going to put a pot of coffee on.

"Coffee?" She asks making him nod at her softly. As they settled into a comfortable silence Bonnie began to fidget. There was no reason to fidget and that's why she couldn't help herself.

It should feel weird, being here with him. Yet it doesn't. It should feel wrong, she should hate him, she should want to fry his face off but instead she's making him a cup of coffee while he makes her pancakes. She felt like she was in an alternate universe, everything was so different than what it should have been.

As Bonnie grabbed 2 mugs from the pantry, somehow picking his favorite mug, Klaus stared at her. It was a domestic setting. As if they'd been doing this for years, him making breakfast as she prepared their coffee. As she turned and handed him his cup of black coffee he smiled at her in thanks, making sure to brush his fingers against hers. They both felt the shock.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Damon Salvatore walked into the living room of the boarding house, walking around Stefan as he sat reading a book. As the elder Salvatore looked down at his brother he raised an eyebrow.

"So are we going to talk about it?" Damon asks making Stefan raise an eyebrow at him.

"There's a lot we could talk about? What did you have in mind?" Stefan asks his voice showing the barest interest. Damon sighed at the sound.

"This isn't about Elena brother, this is about Bonnie" Damon tells the younger vampire. Stefan's interest is peeked at this point, sitting up in his seat.

"What about Bonnie?" Stefan asks. He couldn't help the worry that shot through him. He'd always had a soft spot for the small witch, it was like instinct.

"How about the fact that Klaus, Elijah and Finn were all over her at the little treaty meeting, not to mention she danced with them at the ball" Damon says rolling his eyes. He knew his brother wasn't oblivious to it, Stefan looked just as disturbed as he felt.

"You think they're planning on hurting her?" Stefan asks him, careful to keep any actual worry from his voice. Damon rolls his eyes as he takes a sip of his bourbon.

"Considering they were eye fucking the witch all last night, I don't think that's what we should be worried about" Damon says, making Stefan raise an eyebrow at him.

"You think they like her?"

"You don't? Bonnie's a hot, powerful witch and they already have a pretty close family history if what judgey told you was the truth" Damon replies thinking of how Bonnie's ancestor Ayanna was best friends with the original family.

"Kol has been at the school, they have basically all their classes together, he follows her around like a damn puppy" Stefan says, nodding along to his brothers theory. Shaking his head he sighs, not knowing what to do next. It always seemed like they were going through one thing or another. This time instead of Elena in the middle, it was Bonnie.

"You didn't think that weird?" Damon asks him, raising an eyebrow at him. Damon couldn't see how he didn't mention this before.

"I had only just realized it yesterday, she seemed like she was annoyed by him so I thought she had it handled" Stefan responds. Damon rolls his eyes at his brother, wondering how he didn't see it.

"Well considering she took a rose from him last night, I think the situation has changed" Damon says widening his eyes slightly. Stefan sighs as he sits forward.

"So what do we do?"He asks making Damon smirk at him. His mind going to all the different things they could do.

"We plan brother, there is no way the Mikaelsons are gonna take Bonnie Bennett"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked at her car as they pulled up to it. It was only about an hour after she'd woken up when Klaus finally took her to her car. She smiled as she got out, looking it over.

She had just put on some regular dark blue jeans under the white shirt. She wrote a note to Rebekah saying she would bring them back and they'd have a real girls night when they weren't so drunk. As much as she didn't want to she could feel herself getting attached to her, last night practically cemented it.

They spent most of the night talking about trivial things but Rebekah let herself show for a moment. Not the bitchy, female original, version of herself. She showed Bonnie the girl who longed for a true friend, a lonely girl who just wanted love. Bonnie understood that more than most.

"Doesn't seem like any animals got to it, or children" Klaus says as he gets out with her. Bonnie shrugs a shoulder at him, knowing that it would be fine here.

"I didn't expect there to be any damages Klaus, most dangerous thing in town is you" Bonnie says to him as she walks over to the car.He shoots her a smirk as she looked up at him as she opened the door.

"Um, thank you, I guess" she says making him smile. He shrugs a shoulder at her as he opens the car door more fully. He may be a monster but he was raised a gentleman.

"Well, I'm sure if I hadn't brought you to your car Kol would have been happy to" he tells her with a small smirk. She smiles at him lightly and shakes her head.

"No, uh, for last night, taking care of me" she says softly. She looked down, not wanting to look him in the face.

Klaus looked down at the small girl with raised eyebrows. In truth he hadn't thought about it too hard. She was being soft with him for a moment and he knew it wouldn't last long. Soon enough she'd remember that she was supposed to hate him and he'd be pushed away once more. So instead of a sarcastic remark he smiled at her.

"It was my pleasure Bonnie" he says putting a hand on her cheek softly. Bonnie looked up at him wide eyed for a moment before shaking herself off.

"I'm gonna go" Bonnie whispers getting in her car quickly. She swiftly turns on her car and drives off, catching his eyes as she does so. He didn't look happy per say, but he didn't look put off in any way. She couldn't read him anymore and that scared her.

A part of her almost preferred when he was trying to kill her, at least then she knew what he wanted. Now she didn't know what any of them wanted, no matter how many times they explained that they only wanted to befriend her. She didn't buy that at all. She couldn't. Why would they?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That whole weekend Bonnie stood inside her house. She cleaned, listened to music, read and did small spells for herself. She floated feathers for the first time in years. Magic that made her happy.

The best thing was that Bonnie wasn't called away for some extreme emergency. There was no crazy bad guy to stop. She was even able to watch a movie with Abby. The woman told Bonnie about her son Jaime, and how she couldn't wait for them to meet. Bonnie had to temper down her jealousy, but once she was able to do that, she found herself excited to meet her brother.

Now it was Monday once more and she had to get ready for school. She sighed into her mug of coffee softly. She always woke up a little extra early to enjoy it on her porch. She say hi to Mr.Brown next door and watch grow the roses little by little. They finally bloomed today, everything's felt good and bright today.

She changed out of her pajamas and just put on a black and white, patterned crop top and a pleather skirt with some black booties, throwing on her black leather jacket she swept her long brown hair to the side. Grabbing her bag she checked to make sure she had everything she walked out.

Realizing she still had some time before school she decided to grab some coffee at the grill quickly. Maybe she could get some waffles as well. After the Mikaelsons pointed out she'd barely been eating she knew that had to change.

As she pulled up to the restaurant and bar she wondered how it got so bad. She used to take excellent care of herself. 3 square meals a day, a few snacks, lots of water and plenty of exercise. It was almost like she'd stopped completely since she found out she was a witch.

She barely ate, the only workout she had was cheer practice, and she barely slept. Not to mention she'd completely disregarded everything she'd loved, except her friends of course. No more dancing or singing, she barely even enjoyed cheer anymore and she only used magic in an emergency. It had to change.

As she walked into the grill she was so deep in thought she almost didn't realize Klaus was in front of her. As she stopped inches away from him she could only look up wide eyed.

"What the hell" she muttered as she jumped away from him. Hoisting her bag higher on her shoulder she sighed.

"Hello Little Witch" he greeted her, a smirk on his face. He liked catching her off guard, considering she always had her guard up.

"Klaus" she says walking around him and going to the bar. She greeted Tommy with a smile and a nod, asking for an bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and some coffee.

"Won't you be late to school?" The hybrid asks as he sits beside the small witch. He couldn't help admiring her form. She'd worn a pleather skirt that hugged her curves beautifully and a crop top that showed the barest amount of midriff. She looked stunning as she pushed her hair to one side, exposing her neck. She had no idea what that did to both the vampire and the wolf inside of him. She shakes her head at him with a small shrug.

"Woke up earlier than usual" she tells him simply. The hybrid sighs as he sees she's put her walls back up.

"And Have you had your morning cup of coffee yet?" He asks making her sigh. She turned to him, her eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?" She asks bringing the coffee Tommy brought her, to her lips slowly. Klaus simply smirks at her.

"I have no idea what you mean"he says looking like the picture of innocence. Bonnie rolled her eyes at him.

"Look I get it, you're here and you don't want to fight anymore, we're not going to but why am I finding a Mikaelson every time I turn a corner?" She asks making him shrug.

"You're simply too amazing to pass up Bonnie, we want to befriend you" he says making her frown.

"You all want to befriend me?" She asks lifting her fingers to make air quotes. He nods a small smirk on his face as he looks at her. A small crease in her forehead as she thought.

"Well not all of us, some would like to romance you, if you let us" he says making Bonnie laugh outright.

"Yea right" she says grabbing her food. He frowns at her reaction, eyes looking at her intently.

"What about that is laughable to you Little Witch?" He asks as she begins to walk around him.

"Both" she says turning around, her hair swishing around her shoulders. He shakes his head at her. Another challenger. She should know better.

"Allow me to prove you wrong Bonnie" he says making Bonnie look at him. Her eyebrows were raised and a smirk was on her lips as she looked at him.

He was surprised when she walked back to him, the smirk never leaving her lips. As she stood before him her hand went to his chest trailing up.

"You're going to prove me wrong Klaus?" She asks, with a smirk. The hybrid nodded as he narrowed his eyes at her slightly. Her smirk grew as she looked at him. Bonnie placed a hand on his cheek as they looked each other in the eye.

"Well what's another plan of yours to ruin" she says before turning and walking away once more. As she walked out the door, a bit extra sway in her hips, he smirked. Challenge accepted.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As she pulled into the school she realized Kol was leaning against a tree, smirking at her already. She sighed as she realized the original would be following her around today as well. She didn't know what had come over her at the grill but she didn't exactly want to be around any of the Mikaelsons. They seemed to be fogging up her mind.

She wasn't able to get fully out of the car before Kol was in front of her, holding a hand out to help her exit the car. Sighing she took his hand, letting him.

"Hello Little Witch" he greets her with a smirk, reminding her of his brother. Bonnie rolled her eyes but smile at him indulgently.

"Hi Kol" she says to the original. Looking into her car, and seeing the flower he gave her on the dashboard he smiled.

"I see you enjoyed my gift" he says pointing to the now enchanted Orchid. Bonnie rolled her eyes at him as she shut the door, hoisting her back on her shoulder.

"Well it's not their fault that they were gifted by you" she says with a smirk. Kol smiles at the small witch as he threw an arm over her shoulder once more.

"I think you just like me more than you'd like to admit" he tells her playfully, twirling her hair around his finger. Bonnie swatted his hand away rolling her eyes at the immature original.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" She asks finally pushing him away. He gives her a large smirk as he stands beside her.

"Well considering we've set aside some of our less virtuous inclinations to remain a part of this town, no, I don't" he says making her raise an eyebrow at him. Before she can respond he pulls out a plastic container, filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"Cookie?" He offers making her sigh. Taking the offered baked good she side eyes the vampire.

"I'm only taking this because I know you won't stop bugging me until I do" Bonnie says pointing at him. Kol smirks at her as she takes a cookie, moaning softly when the chocolate melts in her mouth.

"Of course love" he says throwing his arm over her shoulders once more. This time she lets it stay there as they walk through the school.

As they walk up to her locker Bonnie knits her eyebrows together, noticing something on it. Sighing she rips it off, reading it. She scoffs before handing it to Kol, who still hadn't let her go.

"A party? At the Salvatore residence? How quaint" Kol says throwing the flyer over his shoulder. Bonnie raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't litter" she comments as she opens the locker. He smirks at her playfully.

"Do I get a reward if I listen?" He asks making the small witch narrow her eyes at him.

"Yea, me not setting you on fire" she says grabbing her book and slamming her locker shut. Kol smiled as he walked next to her, glaring at any man who dared look her way.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Bonnie laid her head on the lunch table she groaned. She was so tired of today. All anyone was talking about was the party that was supposed to happen in a few days.

As Kol played with her hair she sighed, leaning into the feeling of his hands in her hair. That was how Caroline found them, Bonnie laying on the table with Kol stroking her hair.

"Bonnie" she says making the brunette sit up quickly. Blinking Bonnie tried to focus her vision, while Kol continued to play with her hair.

"Hey Care" she greets the blonde happily, her eyes closing when he gets to the bump she got on her forehead the other night. Caroline raises an eyebrow but sits down warily.

She knew Bonnie was getting closer to Rebekah and was even letting Kol follow her around, Caroline thought she was annoyed by that last one though. Instead of focusing on that Caroline pulled out the flyer that had been the talk of the school all day.

"Have you seen this?" Caroline asks making Bonnie open her eyes. Sighing she nods at her best friend.

"How could I not, I've been listening to girls swoon all day about how 'dreamy' Damon is" Bonnie says rolling her eyes. Kol snorts at the comment.

"Really, it's like they don't understand that he's completely hideous compared to me" He remarks making Caroline raise an eyebrow at him.

"Well maybe you'd be more popular with them with them if you'd stop being all over Bonnie all day" Caroline says, her protective streak showing loud and clear.

"None of these children are worth losing Bonnie's attention for" Kol says nonchalantly as he continued to massage her scalp lightly. He didn't seem to even realize his words effect on the girls, he had just been speaking honestly. Bonnie blushed as Caroline looks at her in shock.

"Does he have your attention Bonnie?" Caroline asks making Bonnie's blush deepen. Instead of answering she rolls her eyes and grabs the flyer from her.

"That's not what we were talking about, what the hell is this party about?" Bonnie asks trying to get them back on track. Caroline narrows her eyes suspiciously at her friend but shrugs.

"It's about new beginnings" they hear and turn to see Stefan walking up to them. The ripper had been keeping an eye on Bonnie and it seemed ever since Kol gave her that apology flower she wasn't as annoyed with him as she once was.

"New beginnings?" Bonnie asks as Caroline scoots over to make room for the Salvatore. Kol makes a face of disgust as he looks at Stefan, irritation filling him.

"Yea, since we're no longer fighting me and Damon figured it was time to celebrate, the right way" Stefan says with a glance in Kols direction. Bonnie and Caroline shared a look as the testosterone levels rises around them.

"Well then you are not fit to throw this party if you want it done right, after all it's been Bonnie who's saved your neck countless times, I'm sure you would have died long ago if it wasn't for my clever little witch" Kol says making Stefan raise an eyebrow at him.

"Your witch?" Stefan asks making Bonnie raise an eyebrow at them both. Is that really all Stefan heard from that. Kol simply smirks at him in response. "Well either way, we were going to ask for Bonnie's help" Stefan asks when he saw that Kol wasn't going to answer.

Caroline looks at Stefan in shock before she took in Bonnie's demeanor. The small witch looked uncomfortable, and it had nothing to do with Kol's hand still being in her hair.

"You realize Bonnie hates planning things right?" Caroline says coming to the small girls defense immediately. "She's only part of the committee because I forced her into it" she tells Stefan who nods at her.

"Oh I know" he says winking Bonnie's way. Kol growls at him lightly, making Bonnie pat his hand. Both Caroline and Stefan notice that while she didn't even seem to realize she even did it, it calmed Kol down enough to continue playing with her hair.

"I was wondering if Bonnie could put a charm in place so no fighting occurs at the party, maybe help with the music, she is the dancer after all" Stefan says making Bonnie's eyes widen slightly. She didn't realize that Stefan knew she danced.

"Why would you need that?" Kol asks making Stefan look at him once more.

"Our own contingency plan, besides, we're not the only ones in Mystic Falls who fight, just ask Bonnie" Stefan says pointing to the witch. Caroline snorts remembering how the small witch started a riot in the grill.

"Anyway, I can help with that easy" Bonnie says making Stefan smile at her softly. He puts a hand over hers as he stands.

"Alright, I'll see you Wednesday" he says before leaving. As he does leave Elena walks up to them, her eyebrows knit together.

"What was that about?" She asks the table making Bonnie shrug. She laid her head down on the table once more, leaning into Kol's hand. As Elena sits down she shares a look with Caroline who shrugs.

"Stefan needed help with the Salvatore party and Bonnie agreed" Caroline says. Elena looks at Bonnie in confusion.

"You're helping with a party?" She asks making Bonnie shrug at her once more.

"Yea he wanted me to do something that makes it impossible to start a fight and help with the music" Bonnie tells the doppelgänger who nods at her.

"Oh yea, that makes sense" Elena says making Bonnie raise an eyebrow at her. Instead of asking the girl what she meant like she wanted to, Bonnie stands with a sigh.

"I think I'm gonna go, I need to grab something from the library" Bonnie comments. As she walks away she feels Kol walk beside her.

"You alright love?" He asks making Bonnie nod at him.

"Yea, just got really tired all of a sudden" she says making him nod at her. He noticed she did seem much less vibrant as she had been a few minutes ago.

"Maybe you should go home, you do only have 2 more classes left, and they're not even with me, so what's the point really" He tells her playfully, making her smile at him lightly.

"I might, I feel so drained" she says softly making him grab her arms gently.

"Are you alright?" He asks her. She smiles at him as she nods, trying to reassure the vampire that she'd be fine.

"I'm okay, can you let Rebekah know I'm going home?" She asks making him nod at her, though his eyes aren't looking at her any less intently.

"I'll be sure to let her know" he tells her making her smile at him.

"Thanks Kol" she says squeezing his arm as she moves to walk back to her her car. Instead of letting her go he stops her, bringing her back in front of him. Before she could ask him what he was doing he kissed her forehead softly.

"Let me know when you make it home?" Kol asks of the witch. Bonnie nods at him slowly, more than a bit surprised by the gesture. Before anything else could confuse her she left, more than ready to go home, even if she wasn't that tired anymore.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Callon looked around New Orleans he sighed. He had tracked down someone who would know of his Queens whereabouts. Soon enough he'd find her.

As he walked down Bourbon St. he noticed witches were scattered on the streets, selling their craft. It was a poor imitation of the craft. It seemed humans had degreased in that regard. Where magic was once openly practiced it is now hidden. Though it seemed one had true power.

As he sat in front of a woman he took her in. Her eyes were white, indicating that she'd lost her sight. Her brown skin was flawless expect for a small scar on her temple. Her hair was wrapped in silk with a few curls in front of her face.

"How can I help you, traveler?" The woman asked him in a lightly accented voice. He placed the sapphire jewel given to him by Elrohir on the table.

"I need you to help me find the owner of this jewel" he says making her frown at him. She knit her eyebrows together, holding out her hand slowly. Gently, he placed the jewel in her palm.

As soon as she touched the jewel she took in a sharp intake of breath. The woman stood stoic still for a moment, not even her hair moved in the wind. Callon watched as she breathed in another breath, finally released of whatever had a hold on her.

"What did you see?" He asked making her eyes widen as she looked at him.

"I must go" she says trying to gather her belongings. Quickly he puts a hand over hers.

"What did you see?" He asks again, though this time much more seriously. She sighed, looking around, listening for anyone who could overhear.

"You will be a part of something grand, something which has been a thousand years in the making. This woman will bring great things to you but it will also bring great destruction. The queen will bring balance back to her kingdom, yet it will uncover truths you may have wanted to remain secret and the way you find her is at this address" she says handing him a card that he hadn't realized she had.

He sighs as he looks at her, completely unsure of what to make of her speech to him. What imbalance in the kingdom could effect him so greatly. Even as he thought it, his dear friend Elrohir's face popped into his head. Shaking his head of the thought he sighed and took the card. As his fingers brushed hers she froze. Once she came back to she looked at him in shock.

"How could that be? You were said to be extinct" she says in shock, her voice breathy with disbelief. Instead of answering her he stood, beginning the walk to the woman who would bring him to his queen.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Bonnie walked up to her home she noticed a small package on the floor in front of the door. Knitting her eyebrows together she picked it up gingerly, wondering what was in it.

It was a small wrapped box with a bow on it. It was actually very pretty but she knew from experience pretty didn't always mean safe. As she opened the door and threw her bag on the couch she began to open it, happy that there wasn't a bomb or anything inside.

Instead in the box was a small necklace. A golden crescent moon, encrusted with diamonds, with a star inside and attached to a simple chain. It was beautiful.

Her eyebrows rose at the sight of it, wondering who would have gone through the trouble of getting her such a beautiful gift. She looked back at the box and found a note inside.

He didn't look at her like the sun,
For you look at the sun angrily,
It's power blinding you,
Yet you wait impatiently for it to return when it's gone,
He looked at her like the moon,
In amazement,
for she lit up the night,
In wonder ,
for she was the only moon in a sky full of stars,
He looked at her like the moon,
For she could guide the way,
But had the ability leave you in darkness,

Bonnie's hand went to her mouth as she read the note, completely taken aback by it. As she sat down she noticed something else inside the box. Another note.

Save me a dance
Fondly, Klaus

A.N
Heyyyyy yayyy we're getting more back story and more plot and I am sooo excited
Please let me know what you think
I'm going to update Town Witch tonight if you follow that story
I'm having a bit of writers block when it comes to Released but I promise I'm not giving up on it I just need to wait for the creative juices to start flowing again
I don't want to half ass anything you know
Anyways love you guys please be safe out here and be kind❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 342 19
The Vampire Diaries Seaon Two to TBD Klaus Mikaelson x OC
4.4K 73 13
Bonnie is made vampire after the Mikaelson ball and Abby blames Elena, wanting to steer her daughter clear of all things vampires. Except, her daught...
8.9K 264 21
After walking in on Elena and Damon, Bonnie Bennett has made the choice to live for herself, to not dwell on the past, and to ignore those feelings t...
401K 8.5K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...