๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด...

Autorstwa beanie-baby-frog

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ when [name] got asked to help his grandpa with a training camp, he li... Wiฤ™cej

๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… - ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐˜๐—ณ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ - ๐Ÿฎ+๐Ÿฎ=๐Ÿฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ

3.5K 95 30
Autorstwa beanie-baby-frog

walking along the streets of tokyo alone had some kind of peaceful aura to it. school had been a bitch, there was literally no other way to put it. [name] had always found walking home enjoyable. it was one of the only times of the day he could be by himself, and have time to think about what he wanted to. 

of course, he could always ditch some of his school friends if he really wanted to, but what was the point? they'd probably find him anyways, which is why walking home by himself had become part of a daily routine, even though his mother advised him against it.

sure, tokyo was a large city, filled with all sorts of people, but all he could hear at that moment was the faint rumble of distant cars, along with his own foot steps. 

his house was around the corner from here. when he got home, he'd probably have to deal with his older sister, and making dinner. he could never guarantee what time his mother would get home, and he knew his grandpa was usually late because his coaching practices went on a little while. 

he could see his house now. he adjusts his bag slightly while he walks, slowing down his pace. 

he takes the last steps of the walk, and reaches out to turn the handle. 

[name] shut the door behind him, and slid his shoes off. 

he walks up to the stairs and begins to head to his room. he changes into something more comfortable, take his homework out of his bag, puts it on his desk for later, then heads downstairs. 

he can smell something faintly, so he assumes that his sister has managed to get off her lazy ass to do some chores for once.

he walks into the kitchen, to see two people sat at a table, in quiet conversation.

"[name]! i thought i heard the door go!" 

"yeah, you did. what's cooking?"

"tonkatsu! I've never made it before, but grandpa said he'd pick up groceries on the way back from his volleyball practice, just in case i screw up." [name]'s sister, aika, leans on the counter, the ingredients on the counter behind her, something cooking already.

"well, tonkatsu isn't too hard to make, you should be fine, besides, i can help you if you need it." [name]'s mother sits at the table, doing equations. probably taxes or bills or something like that. 

[name] takes a seat opposite her. 

"so, whens grandpa actually getting home?"

she looks up at her son. 

"in all honesty, i dont know. you know what hes like, says he'll be back for dinner but hes about two hours late. the practice at your school should end at 8, but it always over runs. something about a rival school."

"the school is called karasuno i think," aika chips in, her back turned to the others,"its like a crow school or something. apparently he really wants that match to happen, you know the one with the weird name?"

[name] sits up slightly. "oh, the trashcan showdown?" 

"yeah, that's what he calls it. i dont know why you keep up with that stuff, it sounds like nonsense to me." aika waves some chopsticks around for emphasis.

"i quite enjoy it, actually. if i could play sports, then i would, but i'm just not built for it." [name] sighs slightly. "i'm better at just focusing on my education."

"eh, that's one way to put it. but i wouldn't get so depressed about it! your'e good at a bunch of other stuff, just cause you cant play volleyball for grandpa doesn't mean he isn't proud of you."

she turns back to the food.

"i guess you're right."

the room goes quiet, apart from the soft sounds of aika's cooking, and his mothers pen scratching on the paper.

"i'm just gonna go and get some homework done. let me know when the food is ready." 

his chair scrapes across the floor awkwardly as he stands up.

"will do!" 

---

the house is silent but the atmosphere is comfortable. everyone is focusing on something. 

[name] stares at his homework. 

he's smart enough to do it, he knows that. but does he want to?

its not due tomorrow, so he could leave it till last minute, or on the way to school. 

now that he thinks about it, it might be easier to do it now. last time he tried to do it in the morning he just got yelled at by aika, for being 'irresponsible' and 'unorganized'. 

honestly, what a hypocritical little shit.

 while he's thinking, he hears the front door click open.

perfect timing.

he exits his room, and heads down the stairs. 

"grandpa! you're later than you said you would be. do you want me to take those bags to the kitchen?"

his grandpa turns to see [name] smiling widely.

"it wouldn't hurt to have some help now and then."

[name] steps off of the final step and reaches for the bag that his grandpa had placed by him. 

"hey! you actually made it in time today!" aika serves up the dishes that have been laying on the counter. 

"i did try. i wanted to make it so i could try some of your cooking, so i asked the other coach if he would take over for me." he takes a seat at the table, next to [name] and aika's mother. 

"honestly, yua, you should take some time away from your job. you work too hard sometimes."

yua sighs. 

"i wish i could dad, but things are hard right now. for me at least."

"see! this is why i keep telling you, you should make [name] get a job!" 

"get one yourself! you don't do any clubs, so you have the time to do it." 

"you don't do any clubs either!"

both adults visibly sigh.

"please, [name], aika, just stop arguing for ten seconds!"

"oh, sorry." 

aika glares at [name] and then places a plate by everyone, except him. 

"can i have my tonkatsu please?" 

"get a job, then yo-"

"for fucks sake," [name] mutters to himself , "aika, please, just give me my food."

he stands up to try and take the plate from aika, but she moves away and raises the plate.

[name] sweatdrops.

"aika, please give [name] his food. this is a discussion for another day, and we're all hungry." yua stares at her daughter.

"okay fine, whatever." aika pouts and hands the food to [name].

"itadakimasu." [name] mumbles.

"so, how was school? did you do anything good today?"

"i can almost guarantee you that aika did absolutely nothing."

"shut up [name], i did stuff!"

"like what? please, elaborate."

"imma stop you right there, i dont know what that means."

"but, you're literally a third year." 

"whatever! doesn't matter in the end really, stupid word like ee-lab-or-eight. "

"point made." [name] goes back to eating the food.

after eating in silence a little, [name] puts his chopsticks down.

"so grandpa, anything cool happen at practice?"

"i think we have a really strong lineup at the moment. karasuno doesn't know what's coming for them!" he smiles widely at his grandson. 

"speaking of karasuno," he continues, "we're actually co-managing a training camp with fukurodani. we have five teams coming three of which are actually from miyagi. that's a lot of people, so we need some extra help. i was wondering if you and your sister would come a long to help us, its relatively close, so you guys can go home when the teams stay at the dormitories."

"dormitories? where actually is this?"

"we rented a space that has a large gym, and sleeping head quarters! it was lucky that we booked it when we did, its a popular place for training camps."

"it does sound pretty cool. is it for volleyball?"

"what else would it be for?"

[name] pauses for a second.

"sure, i'll go. when is it?" 

"in the holidays, so everyone can make it. but as you probably know, their close, so it should be in about three to four weeks."

"i mean, its not like i want to spend the day listening to aika go on about hot boys and cute girls to her friends. and it might be nice to get out a bit."

aika flushes red in embarrassment. 

"hey, that was uncalled for! dont have to expose me for everything."

"so! [name] is coming! aika, what are you going to do?"

"you know what? i'll go."

"wait grandpa i changed my mind."

"shut up [name]!"

"i'm joking, i'm going whether you like it or not. i mean, how bad can it actually be?"

---

𝗮/𝗻 : 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !!

𝗶 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

481K 16.6K 40
Kinda a Youtuber AU, kinda not. "(L/N)-San, there is a very pretty 3rd year asking for you outside!" One of your classmates called over to you. "Okay...
472K 13.2K 50
**UDATE 3/17/21: I WILL BE REWRITING IN A SEPARATE STORY WHICH WILL HAVE THE SAME TITLE AND THE PLOT WILL BE PRETTY SIMILAR. PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE...
114K 3.5K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
52.2K 1.3K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...