All Of Me

By cora_g_3

All I have ever wanted in life was a great boyfriend, lots of friends, and an understanding family. Which is... More

The PerfectLife
Surprise Surprise
Terminal
Dr. Life-Ruiner
Whatever
God Light

Done

44 4 5
By cora_g_3

One it finally happened. I broke. It was no longer safe for me to spend my days at home with my mom. It was decided that I has to have nurses and doctors near me at all times. So I was sent to the hospital. White and clean are not my words to describe that place. It is more like an insane asylum or a waiting room where everyone just sits around hooked up to machines so that they look part robot. Where all they can do is wait for something to happen. Most of the time they stay forever, the only way out being death. Some cry and cry and cry, but not me. I'm not afraid of what's to come, not anymore. Now all I can do is wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 14.1K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
218K 2.4K 19
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
789K 79.7K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
833K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍