Perfect Body

By Shy_RMG

Breath... Inhale...exhale You kept telling yourself over and over. You laid sprawled on the ground your body... More

prologue
one: crush
two: Mr Right
three: body slam
four: snack
five: stupid girl
Six: Stalker
seven: who's namjoon?
eight: secret mission
nine: Trainer
ten: pillow fight
eleven: Chimchims bday
twelve: Him
thirteen: challenge
fourteen: The Beatles
new years special
fifteen: concussion
sixteen: "Quit hitting me women!"
seventeen: all because I...ripped my pants
eighteen: heartless bitch
nineteen: piano man
twenty-one: nobody leaves baby in a corner
twenty-two: Truth or Dare
twenty-three : Ten laps?!
twenty-four: twins birthday and the unexpected call

twenty: akaashi

988 56 16
By Shy_RMG

"IM STUCK WITH YOU, STUCK WITH YOU, STUCK WITH YOU~"

"Oh please spare me"

"Mhm, I wonder where jimin is? He's always looking for love and attention"

"Sit your ass down"

Sky pulled you down, laying her head on your lap as you both watched rerun of Friends. You patted her head and laughed at her little pout.

"You coming to the party later right?" Sky asked, turning her head and pinching your cheek. You winced and nodded your head.

"You didn't tell me who's party it is" you exclaimed, rubbing your sore cheek.

"Yoongi"

You stiffened at the sudden name. This is yoongis party?? That boy is so antisocial you were surprised that he would be hosting one, but that is not why you were suddenly flustered.

"Namjoon would sure be there then..." you muttered, feeling your heart squeeze in your chest.

Just the mention of that mans name had you weak. Sky could clearly see how flustered you are and flicked your forehead.

"Or not"

You looked down at sky with furrowed brows, head tilting to the side in confusion. "He's just like you. Not a big fan of parties."

"Well I'm being forced to go. I'm sure his friends are forcing him too"

Sky nodded, "probably"

You looked up at the tv, gaze focused on the scene before you, while you played with your friends short hair. Minutes later sky rolled off your lap and stood up, stretching her short limbs as she walked out of the lounge. You got up too, hands behind your head as you followed sky.

"You leaving?"

You asked, watching sky open the front door with a nod and walked outside. You stood outside too biding your friend a goodbye until she stopped in her tracks when a little ball of energy ran past her "EOMMA"

Sky spun around so fast almost falling as her eyes grew huge when a little boy embraced you and continued to spurt out eomma. When the fuck...HOW THE FUCK??!!

Sky placed a hand on her head feeling suddenly light headed. She raised her right arm pointing at you weakling and you stared at her with a bemused frown. You held the little boy in your arms, walking carefully down the steps as you approached your pale friend.

"Sky meet akaashi, akaashi this is my best friend sky" you told him and gave his head a encouraging pat to greet your friend. The little boy held onto your shoulders tightly, burying his face into your neck, completely ignoring your friend.

Oh, he must be shy.

You giggled at how cute the little boy was, you held him tighter in your arms and ruffled his dark brown hair gently.

"Since...since WHEN DO U HAVE A CHILD"

Sky shouted in horror to the boy in your arms and you looked at her as if she had grown another head. "He's my child so what?"

"SO WHAT?!!! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF WOMEN"

"Yes, I'm speaking your language"

"Oh my god, what will our friends think??" Sky paced, eyes wide and hair disheveled as she continued to pull on it. "Is that why you away that one time its because you had a child??"

"What? What are you talking about?" you laughed at skys ludicrous accusation. You bit on your bottom lip, helplessly trying to contain your laughter. You can feel your lungs start to burn, body trembling as you held in your breath and watch your friend in hysteria.

Taking a deep breath and clearing your throat you spoke, "You know I would have to be nine months pregnant and he is five. Think about this logically"

Sky faced you with a blank expression.

"So...he is your child but not legally yours??" Sky questioned unsure of her own words, but you just shrugged making sky feel uneasy all over again.

"Eh, I guess"

"YOU GUESS??"

You giggled and held the boy upper in your arms as you felt him begin to slip. Sky stared at the boy, her curious eyes scanned over the boys face and her mouth parted in aware. He actually resembled you in a way, and could be mistaken as your child. He had a cute button nose just like you, adorable chubby cheeks and similar eyes to yours.

"Why does he call you eomma?"

You looked up at sky and smiled "Ashi is Japanese so he is still a bit  confused between the terms eomma and noona" you said as the boys cheeks grew to a dark shade of pink.

Sky nodded, thinking of the times she had embarrassed herself when she mixed her words. Even though she found it weird and hella cringe to be called eomma but knowing you you wouldn't care what someone called you as long as they are comfortable and happy you don't mind (although this is only a pass for kids)

Sky nodded, "That make sense"

"Have you tried correcting him?"

You nodded, "of course, since he was one I tried but he always called me that. I kinda feel bad for his mom" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Bruh he was like nah I don't want you you my mom now" sky chuckled.

You shook your head but let out a airy laugh. Akaashi looked up at you, eyes glimmering and cheeks rosy from hiding. You awed at the sight feeling your heart drop from the cuteness overload.

"Lets get you home, ashi" you pecked the boys cheek and put him down to walk next to you.

The boy was quick to hold your hand, walking shyly behind you. "That kid is just like you" sky said, arms crossed and walking next to you.

You looked up at sky and down at akaashi and smiled. "Hm, you think so?" Sky didn't say anything the answer being clear as day and you smiled proudly at the thought that ashi could be a mini you. Holding his hand tightly, you gently tugged on his arm and he followed your lead. 

"Do you babysit him?" Sky asked and you nodded turning right to the neighbouring house that was two houses away from yours. You walked up the steps slowly with akaashi, careful to not accidentally hurt him. Sky leaned against the pillars as she waited for you to ring the bell.

Before you could reach the door bell, the door suddenly swung open, startling all three of you. "Oh my- AKAASHI THERE YOU ARE"

The tall man ran forward, and embraced the child. Clear hysteria was written all over his face and sky could relate because moments ago she was in the same boat.

"Next time I suggest you actually watch your brother, yuta" you stated in a amused tone.

Yuta stood tall, towering over your small frame, his face stoic and cold that had sky shiver from that hostile look. Sky stood up straight, hands fisted as her defense mode activated. She stood still observing the boy with a deathly expression and you stood with your back facing sky, you nonchalantly looked up at yuta already use to this expression of his.

Skys nose flared, fingers cracking, her hands itching to punch the boy. She had to take deep breathes to control herself, she didn't want have another episode especially in front a child. Sky was about to step forward when the boy bowed.

What-

"I'm so sorry, y/n! So sorry" yuta bowed multiple times that had sky winced by how fast he bowed and kept apologizing.

"Yuta, its okay! Stop apologizing!" You panicked, trying to stop the boy from bowing, afraid he might break his back.

"SORRY"

"YUTA, STOP APOLOGIZING"

"GOMEN"

"THAT GOES FOR JAPANESE TOO"

Sky face palmed herself, watching the two idiots bicker with akaashi in the middle of them looking at them with a bored expression.

Same kid same.

"Alright hurry up we gotta go" sky stated loudly to shut them up.

Yuta looked at sky and back down at you. "Again, sorry I was so absorbed in my art project that I forgot about aka" yuta looked down feeling extremely bad for neglecting his brother.

"Don't worry about it. I understand" you smiled and patted his arm. You crouched down to akaashis level and ruffled his hair. "I have to go now, ashi" you pouted, "can you be a good little boy for me and stay with your brother?" You asked and the boy looked down sadly.

"If you promise to be a good boy, you can come over tomorrow and play with me" you smiled, showing the boy your pinky and he slowly linked his tiny pinky with yours.

You smiled happily and hugged the boy, kissing his forehead and stood up to face yuta. "If you are free, yoongi is having a party tonight. You should come. " you said hopefully, knowing that yuta was not really a socially active person.

Yuta scratched the back of his head nervously but nodded non the less, "I'll think about it"

"Okay, cool. Bye dude." Sky said, pulling you by the ear as you waved at the two brothers.

"OW, quit pulling my ear!"

"Shut up and walk me home" sky said and continued to pull your ear.

"what! Why?!"

"You made me wait so now you have to walk me home" sky exclaimed calmly and you mentally cried for having to walk. "While you are with me you can help pick out my clothes" sky chuckled evilly and you whined.

You felt skys grip begin to loosen and you took that chance to bolt.

"YOU FOCKEN BITCH"

_____________________________________

Well wasn't this a cute chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 58 58
Part 3 of the Kim Family Series The best laid schemes of mice and men, often go awry. That Burnes guy knew what he was talking about. Nothing turned...
208K 12.4K 48
"Surely Seokjin told you that I was sick." the Prince said, "You wouldn't leave a sick person by himself, right?" He leaned forward, hands on the des...
11.5K 268 29
" yoo.. yoongi." I said as the words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Y/n give me a chance again I promise I won't make this mistake again." He said...
5.1K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...