Dadzawa and Izuku

Von yEet_TvT

what if Aizawa adopted Izuku when he was young from abusive parents. But also what if Izuku was kidnapped by... Mehr

A little something before the chapters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BONUS CHAPTER!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

3.2K 77 54
Von yEet_TvT

Okay so I'm sorry for not writing another chapter, I've been working on a 10,000 sub special on my YouTube account. And also thank you for over 700 reads! Okay enjoy this I guess.

( I dont own the picture, I just found it on Google. I just thought it looked cute-)
-------------------------------

Aizawa woke up to his alarm clock going off. He got up and got dressed, he needed to go teach his class, which were full of brats. He remembered he had Izuku, so he went to go wake him.

Aizawa: Kid, wake up. We have to go to U.A

Izuku slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes with his small hands. Aizawa left to go make breakfast for him, he decided to make eggs and bacon. When Izuku was done waking himself up, he left the room to go to the kitchen. He saw Aizawa cooking breakfast, he decided to watch him.

Aizawa: What are you doing kid?

Izuku: Oh, I wanna watch you cook.

Aizawa: Oh. Okay then.

Aizawa continued to cook and Izuku just watched. When he was done, he gave a plate to Izuku.

Aizawa: Here you go, now go sit.

Izuku: Thank you mister!

Aizawa: Call me Shota.

Izuku: Oh. Okay, thank you Shota!

Aizawa: Your welcome.

Aizawa smiled to himself, he grabbed himself a serving and sat next to Izuku. They finished eating and Izuku took the plates.

Aizawa: You know you don't have to do that kid.

Izuku: Oh, but it's the least I can do! You already cook!

Aizawa: Oh. Well thank you.

Izuku: Your welcome!

When Izuku was done Aizawa told him to get dressed.

This is what he was wearing, I also forgot his backpack-

Aizawa: Okay kid, let's go.

Izuku grabbed Aizawa's hand and they left. It took them about 35 or so minutes to get to U.A. when they arrived, Aizawa stopped at Principal Nezu's office.

Nezu's POV

I was working on some paper work when I heard the office door open. I looked up and saw Aizawa with Izuku. I'm guessing he wanted to drop him off so he could teach his class, good for me since I wanted to introduce him to the other teachers.

Nezu: Why hello there! I'm guessing you want to drop Izuku off so you can teach?

Aizawa: Yes, if that isn't a problem.

Nezu: It's not a problem at all! Come here Izuku.

Izuku let go of Aizawa's hand and walked over to me. I saw Aizawa leave and I took Izuku to the teacher's lounge. I kept a close eye on him to make sure he didn't wander off. I opened the door and let Izuku walk in first.

All Might: Hey Nezu! Oh? Whose this?

Nezu: This is Izuku Midoriya. Aizawa is taking care of him since he ran away from an abusive parent. He's been watching him for about 2 days now.

I saw everyone look at Izuku with a sad look, I don't think Izuku noticed though, he was looking around.

Nezu: Well, Izuku.

Izuku: Yes?

Nezu: Meet the rest of the teachers of U.A.

Everyone introduced themselves and it was Izuku's turn.

Izuku: Hi!

Midnight: He's so cute!!

I saw Midnight gush at Izuku and picked him up.

Izuku: U-Uhm-

He hugged him, he looked like he couldn't breath.

Nezu: Uhm.. Midnight, you might choke the poor kid.

Midnight: Oh! Sorry little guy!

She put Izuku down.

Izuku: I-Its alright Miss-

Midnight: Call me auntie!

Izuku: Uhm.. okay!

I saw present Mic walk over to him, he kneeled down to his level.

Mic: Hey little listener!

Izuku: Hi!

Mic: I'm not sure if you remember, but I drove you and Aizawa home a couple days ago.

Izuku: Oh. Thank you!

Izuku hugged Mic, Mic looked surprised, but he eventually hugged back.

Mic: Thanks for the hug little listener!

Izuku: Your welcome!

All Might walked over and also kneeled down to his level.

A.M: Hello! Your name is Izuku Midoriya, right?

Izuku: Mhm!  What's your name?

A.M: Well, you can call me Mr. Yagi.

Izuku: Okay!

Izuku also hugged All Might, he hugged back. When someone else called Izuku over he let go of All Might and walked over to them. When All Might got up he started to walk towards me.

A.M: Why do you think someone would hurt someone like him? He's so cute! I mean- just look at him! He's so loving!

Nezu: I agree, I had the same reaction. I can also agree, he is very loving.

A.M: Do you know who his mother is?

Nezu: From what I heard Aizawa tell me, he said the mother's name is Inko Midoriya.

A.M: Do you know who the father is?

Nezu: Aizawa said-

I was cut off by my alarm going off.

Nezu: Sorry All Might, Aizawa finished teaching and I have to take Izuku back. I'll talk more about this in a future meeting.

A.M: Oh.. okay then.

Nezu: Goodbye. Come here Izuku!

He said bye to everyone and walked to me. I opened the door and he followed me out, I once again kept a close eye on him to make sure he didn't wander off. I made it to Aizawa's classroom and opened the door for Izuku to walk in first.

Izuku: Thank you!

Nezu: Your welcome!

He walked in, and I waited at the door.

Izuku: Hi Shota!

Aizawa: Hey kid, go look around, I need to talk to Mr. Nezu.

Izuku: Okay!

I saw Izuku run to the back of the classroom to look around.

Nezu: I'm guessing you wanted to talk about Izuku, and how his father could be All For One, correct?

Aizawa: Yes. Did you tell All Might?

Nezu: I was going to tell him, but I thought it'd be better if told everyone during a future meeting.

Aizawa: I guess that'd be better. Okay I have to go, I'll see you later Nezu.

Nezu: Bye!

Aizawa: Kid, come here.

Izuku walked over to Aizawa and held his hand.

Aizawa: Let's go home, kid.

Izuku: Okay. Bye bye Mr. Nezu!

Nezu: Bye Izuku!

They walked out and I went to my office to continue to sign paperwork.
-------------------------
Sorry this took forever to make. I also wanted to ask a question. Have you ever had this weird voice that says thinks like: 'Your ugly, fat, disgusting, not worth anything' things like that? It's been happening for a while, and it's getting annoying- XD
I feel like I'm going crazy-
But I haven't told anyone till now-
Whatever, I'm just rambling, ignore this XD

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
59.7K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"