JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

Av Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... Mer

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆

4.8K 157 148
Av Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

(F/n): "I don't know who this one is, but do you think who I think the other one is?"

You: "Yep. It's the bois!"

(F/n): "THE bois?"

You: "It's Santana and Doppio!"

A few gasps fill the air the loudest being from (F/n), even though they don't even know who Doppio is yet. The red head lifts his face and sniffs the air for a little bit before looking at the both of you. Noticing Doppio laying on top of him he stands up one hand of the younger boy already sticking to him, Doppio slowly awakening from the weird sensation.

You: "Oh no! Santana let go of Doppio! He's no food!"

Santana drops him and looks at you tilting his head and gazes curiously up at you.

Santana: "...? Human...knows...my name?"

You: 'Ahh! Cute!'

Doppio now fully awake and aware that he's in a place he doesn't know about reaches out for the nearest thing next to him, which is the TV remote and puts his ear near it.

Doppio: "Hello? Are you there Boss? Boss? Boss? BOSS?"

Doppio: "...Boss?"

Diavolo: "SHUT UP DOPPIO I'm here! I'm listening!"

Doppio looks over at where the voice is coming from, his boss who's in the middle of climbing out of the bag nearly falling down when his little foot slipped but King Crimson catches him just in time. Both personalities that should be one person altogether now facing each other.

Doppio: "Boss? Is that you? I finally meet you in person!"

Diavolo: "I guess you do."

You: "But wait, how is that possible? Normally you're both one person right? Actually, chibis appearing in my apartment is already bizarre enough. I shouldn't be surprised."

(F/n): "You just said that as if it was a normal thing to happen!"

By now all the chibis have climbed out of the bag and are now watching the newcomers, the Pillarmen surround Santana and communicate in their own language together as it seems. The others quickly loosing interest and go do their own thing, while you and your friend introduced yourselves.

(F/n): "Now that this is over with, I got something for ya (n/n)."

You: "Is it a prank?"

(F/n): "No."

You: "Should I be worried?"

(F/n): "No! Are you expecting me to do something horrible or what?"

You: "You never got me something, except if it's for any kind of holiday, my birthday or just to show me one of your bad pranks."

(F/n): "Good point... But not this time! Because I found these!"

Once (F/n) unlocked their phone they shove it up to your face for you to get a look at the screen, which you in response blink at the brightness. Confused you take the device to see what it's showing.

You: "Available jobs in the area..?"

(F/n): "Yup! While you were to busy comforting a crying aztec god of fitness, I managed to find some places for you to apply near the cafe I work!"

You: "..Thanks."

(F/n): "Thanks? That's all?"

You: "I (Y/n) thank my bestest of all friends I ever had, (F/n), for these priceless pieces of information! You saved my life!"

The two of you laugh for a little while, the villains not knowing what's going on and Valentine waking up from his small nap, grudgingly speaking up from under the napkin he put over himself earlier.

Valentine: "Can't the United States president not even take a nap in peace?"

Dio: "But you're not the president in this universe."

Valentine: "Silence!"

Dio: "I'M SILENT WHEN I WANT TO BE!"

Diavolo: "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IN HERE?! I'M TRYING TO QUESTION MY LIFE CHOICES I MADE WITH DOPPIO!"

Doppio: "I-Is the screaming really necessary boss?"

Dio: "YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FISHNET WEARING GOTH!"

Kira: "I just wanted a quiet life..."

Pucci: "Everybody calm down, why don't we talk this out nice and quiet."

...

Diego: "I want some chicken nuggies!"

The bickering goes back and forth between the little Stand users, until it's finally time to actually say something so you decided to end this, lifting both Dio and Diavolo up by the back of their clothing to separate them before they could do any harm on themselves or anything else. Shutting everyone up immediately once your loud voice fills the air.

You: "ENOUGH! I'm sorry for screaming at you now and I'm sure this would've gotten me into trouble if most of my neighbors weren't at work now. BUT CAN ANYONE OF YOU STOP FIGHTING FOR AT LEAST A DAY!"

Letting both trouble makers down, they shrink back ashamed, a few of the others flinched from your sudden loud voice and even Kars and his gang are quite impressed that you managed to intimidate the little villains but don't show it.

You: 'Great now I got a headache from all the yelling...'

(F/n): "C'mon Diego I'll put in the chicken nuggets and you can watch them cook while me and (n/n) do some other stuff."

Diego: "Alright!"

Kira: "I'll come with you, but only because I need some coffee."

After a short while your friend comes back from the kitchen taking a seat beside you, your (e/c) locked on the few available workplaces showing on (F/n)'s phone screen.

You: "Should I really do it now?"

(F/n): "Hell yeah! Maybe you'll get a job who knows? Your ass can't stay lazy forever."

You: "That's nice of you to do that but...a maid cafe, really?"

(F/n): "Look it's better than nothing! I heard this cafe belongs to my manager's sister. And if you don't want to do that you can still work in this flower shop. Now take your phone and call them!"

You run your hand through a few strands of (h/l) (h/c), before grabbing your (f/c) phone and dialing the number for the flower shop first. Well, turns out someone else was faster and they forgot to delete the job vacancy on this website. Great.

Diego: "Someone help! The nuggies are finished and I can't take them out of the oven alone!"

You: "(F/n) go and help him while I'm gonna call this damn maid cafe. It seems like I have no other choice."

(F/n): "Yes captain!"

You: "Ok. Here goes nothing."

Once you press the call button you hear a few rings before a feminine voice reaches your ears. This is gonna be awkward.

??: "Here's the maid cafe Soft Blossom, what can I do for you?"

You: "Hello uh, I saw your job offer on this website and I wanted to ask if there's still an available spot...?"

??: "Ah yes! I'm glad you're interested! We already have enough cooks in our cafe, so you can either work as a waitress/waiter or as barista at the bar we have."

You: "I would like to work a-"

Diego: "Urrryyyyy!"

You: "Huh?! Santana! No! Wait! Put Diego down, you can't eat him!"

Diego: "Please! I'll even let you eat all of my dino nuggets!"

You try to hold the phone as far away from you as possible, shouting over to the little guys when you catched a glimpse of Santana trying to absorb Diego who offered him a chicken nugget. Where's (F/n) anyway? Shouldn't she/he watch over them? Luckily Esidisi actually decides to stop it, his hands on his hips like a father scolding his child.

Esidisi: "Santana. What did I say about snacking before dinner?"

Santana: "..."

Letting go of the blond he mumbles out a sorry and eats the nuggets instead. Diego rubbing his head trying to shrug off this weird feeling, while Pucci comforts him.

??: "Hello?"

You: 'Oh shit. Quick! Find some good excuse for the noise!'

You: "Uhm. Sorry my dogs just made a little mess! Anyway, is it possible for me to work in part time?"

Of course, blame it to the non-existent dogs, what kind of safe was that? What a good first impression you did there chief! She won't believe such classic excuse!

??: "Hmm, yeah part time would work fine."

No way. It actually worked? Damn.

??: "You can start your first day tomorrow if it's alright with you. For now I just need your name, the rest will be discussed when you're there."

You tell them your name before you both say your goodbyes and hang up. You sit in silence for a moment before you jump up and do a small victory dance.

Diavolo: "What the fuck are you doing?"

(F/n): "Did you do it?!"

You: "Hell yeah I did! Wait where have you been?! Weren't you supposed to help Diego?"

(F/n): "I did. But then I had to do my business, ate to much food at the park. Can't I just go to the bathroom for a second?"

You: "I'm not even gonna question why you took so long."

(F/n) walks over to the TV and turns it on throwing one of your ps4 controllers over to you, your hands just barely catching it in time before it could hit your face. You give your friend a small glare with which she/he responds with a small laugh before grabbing another controller and joins you on the couch.

(F/n): "Why not have some fun as celebration? Let's play that game you have, why didn't you even tell me that you have one of those?!"

You: "Because if I told you you would've definitely begged me to play it even though it has spoilers for the next parts!"

(F/n): "You know what, I don't care now! I've seen the chibi versions of the villains from the next parts so it's to late!"

You: "If you say so. But I'm warning you...I'm terribly good at this game!"

(F/n): "Bring it on then!"

Going to the main menu you choose the game which you just recently finished the story mode with. Jojo's Eyes of Heaven. Yeah, you also have the game. Both of you select your characters and start playing a few rounds. The chibis getting more and more interested when they hear some familiar voices shout out some attacks, making their way over to the both of you and either standing or sitting beside you.

You: "Hah! I win again! For the fifth time!"

(F/n): "Impossible! How could your character just win against Lisa Lisa?!"

You: "Because no one can deflect the Emerald Splash!"

Dio: "How was it possible for you to control Kakyoin? Do you have a Stand as well?"

Kira: "That's how a video game works Dio."

Doppio: "Hey there's boss in this selection as well!"

Wamuu: "Us as well."

Valentine: "There's all of us."

Pucci: "Well...except Santana."

You: "Yeah. He should've been in this game as well... My poor boy..."

Dio: "I Dio want to try this as well! I shall crush the Joestars in this so called video game!"

(F/n): "Just one round with me and (n/n)! I'll win this time, sixth time is the charm!"

You: "You said that at the third, fourth and fifth round as well."

(F/n): "No matter, this time for sure! I'll take those two for this round!"

You: "Jotaro and Joseph? Nice choice. Hm, who shall I select?"

Dio: "Me! Me! And take Vanilla Ice or Pucci!"

Let's just say that it was a blast for Dio. He literally made himself comfortable between you and your controller and either told you what to do or just pressing the buttons himself, while laughing evilly. (F/n) being a noob at this game, just gets their ass wooped constantly by the vampire and you.

Dio: "This is one of the greatest highs I had! DIE JOTARO!"

Kars: "He has to much fun with this."

You: "What if I tell you that you can play as yourself next to try and beat young Joseph?"

Kars: "I'll be playing next then."

Diego: "I want to play as well!"

Diavolo: "Even if it's not the real Giorno Giovanna. I would love to crush him in this game."

At the end you both handed your controllers over to the chibis and watched them play as themselves taking turns after each round, even playing against each other. Which is what Dio and Diavolo are doing right now. Playing as themselves, both their characters having the same amount of health left.

Dio: "You won't have a chance against me and The World!"

Diavolo: "The World will be no match against me and my mighty King Crimson!"

Dio/Diavolo: "ZA WARUDO!/KING CRIMSON!"

....

...

..

.

Diego: "What just happened?"

Valentine: "The Stands in the game clashed with each other at the same time."

Santana: "...No...moving anymore."

Doppio: "Did boss win?"

Kars: "It looked like a draw."

Pucci: "The game seems frozen, so I think there's no winner."

Kira: "They wouldn't have had a chance against me and my Killer Queen on the next round anyway."

Valentine: "I say that my Stand would've beaten all of you. And in this game as well."

Diavolo/Dio: "DAMN IT!!/WWRRYYYYYYY!!

You: "Oh my God..."

[TIME.EXE has stopped working in Eyes of Heaven]

A/N: ( ̄▽ ̄)ノHi guys! Just wanna let you all know that it'll maybe take a while longer for the next chapters to be published, because there's a lot going on at the moment and I have no idea how long this train of problems and other stuff will stay with me for now. I'm really sorry if it takes a really long time m(_ _)m, but that doesn't mean I won't try writing when i have the time and feel up for it (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و. So I hope y'all liked this chapter!

Here are like I promised the sketches of the other chibis, Kira (with smol Killer Queen (^• ω •^) ), Diavolo, Diego, Pucci and Funny Valentine! I'll do Santana and Doppio as well next time (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

And here is the meme- actually no. Not this time. Have some smol bois! UwU

(Poor precious little baby (。T ω T。) art by hamteahambutt on Deviantart)

(LOOK AT THAT CUTE FUDGING LITTLE PINK BEAN! σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡)

Oh. And I'm also on Tumblr now (ノ*°▽°*), I have a main account (christall 77) where I'll be writing some one shots, scenarios etc. mostly about JJBA. So if you have any requests you can either send me a message on Tumblr or here on Wattpad as well owo. My secondary blog (christalsshittysketches) just contains sketches, pictures and other artwork from me. (Spoilers they're not that good ('-ω-') )

See ya! 💖

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29.2K 686 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
863 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
773 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...