🌊Fixing My Broken Heart🌊

By amourgillespie

Sodapop Fanfic I do not own these characters except Remi Standall and Noah Foley! All other characters are ma... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

104 2 2
By amourgillespie

🌊Fixing My Broken Heart: Chapter 13🌊

Remi POV
I woke up and got in the shower. I got ready for work and ran downstairs to feed Delgado. Steve:"morning" Remi:"morning, are we getting Soda?" Steve:"yeah, oh I'll take the front today" Oh no... that means me and Soda are working together. This might be awkward. Remi:"okay" Steve:"let's go" I nodded and took Delgado and we left. We walked to the Curtis house and went inside. Soda was sitting on the couch with only a towel around his waist. I felt someone hit my arm. Steve:"stop staring and Soda" I looked at Soda and blushed hard. He looked at me and smiled. Two:"Soda I think you should get dress before you turn on Remi over there" he said laughing. Remi:"fuck off Two butt" Two:"what it's true!" Remi:"that's it!" I ran towards Two and tackled him to the ground. Remi:"next time keep your fucking mouth shut" Darry:"Remi language!" Remi:"sorry Dar" he looked at me and rolled his eyes. I got up and went outside to wait for Steve and Soda. I was petting Delgado and I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Steve and Soda. Remi:"finally were gonna be late" Steve:"not my fault. I wasn't the one half naked" I laughed and looked at Soda he just smiled. We walked at the DX and I saw a swarm of girls waiting for Soda. Soda:"seriously" he said rolling his eyes. Remi:"well at least you can get one" I said half smiling. Soda:"yeah but I don't want any of them they're not yo-... the perfect one" Remi:"ohhh I see" He nodded. Remi:"move ladies we gotta work" they all rolled their eyes and left. Soda:"thanks" Remi:"no problemo Pepsi"He laughed and ruffled my hair. Steve:"okay you two in the back" Remi:"okay!" me and Soda ran to the back. He was in front of me I was trying to catch up to him but he was a little faster than me. He jumped in the garage and yelled. Soda:"haha I won!" I laughed and kept running, I was almost there when I tripped over the small door step. Soda ran to me and caught me before I fell face flat on the floor. He helped me get up straight. Soda:"you gotta be more careful" I rolled my eyes playfully and hit his arm. Soda:"let's get to work shall we" I nodded and smiled. We where working on a car together and I couldn't get him off my mind. I really wanted to kiss him but I don't want to loose our friendship. Soda:"hey Remi are you okay?" Remi:"hun? oh yeah I am" Soda:"you don't look focused is there something going on?" I sighed, I need to tell him. Remi:"yeah actually there is..." Soda:"wanna tell me?" I nodded. Remi:"Soda promise me you won't hate me" Soda:"I could never hate you" Remi:"that might change when I tell you... So you know the other day when you asked me who the guy was? Well that guy is you..." Soda:"Remi I-" Remi:"let me finish. After the rumble well when you caught me I- I really wanted to kiss you... but I didn't wanna make a fool out of myself and loose you. And again today I really wanted to." Soda:"well do you still want to?" Remi:"want to what?" I was so confused, he looked in my eyes and walked closer. Soda:"do you still want to kiss me?" I was shocked, I felt my cheeks get red. Remi:"I-I-I yeah..." Soda:"perfect" Remi:"Wha-" before I could finish I flet his soft lips on mine. I instently melted in out kiss. He slowly pulled away. Soda:"I've been waiting for this for so long" he said smiling. Remi:"so did I"

Soda POV
I can't believe that I kissed her and she kissed back! Remi:"Soda?" Soda:"yeah?" Remi:"I can't" I looked at her confused. Soda:"you can't what?" Remi:"I can't hold myself anymore" before I could answer she pulled me in a kiss. I couldn't believe this! I picked her up without breaking our kiss and placed her on the hood of the car. Steve:"holy shit" I pulled away and I felt my face get hot. Steve:"Finally! gee you two finally kissed" We all laughed. Steve:"I was coming to tell you guys that I was heading to the Dingo to get our lunch" Remi:"perfect thank you Stevie" Steve:"no problem, I'll see you two love birds later." I smiled and looked over to Remi and I saw her blushing. Soda:"I see someone's blushing" I said teasing her. Remi:"oh shut it Pepsi!" Soda:"so Remi, I was wondering if you would want to be mine?" her eyes where wide and she ran up to me and jumped in my arms. Soda:"I'm taking that as a yes?" Remi:"YES!" I laughed and spun her around.

Remi POV
I can't believe that Soda is officially mine!! I couldn't be any happier. Remi:"I love you so much Pepsi" I said pulling him in another kiss. It was full of love and It was just the best kiss ever. Soda:"I love you more Remi" I smiled and hugged him. Delgado started to bark and jump around. Me and Soda laughed and got back to work. Steve soon arrived with the food. Steve:"so did I miss anything?" Soda:"not really, just that I am now dating the most beautiful girl in the whole world" I blushed at his words. Steve:"congrats you two, let's eat I'm starving" We laughed and got inside to eat. Steve:"So when are you guys gonna tell the gang?" Remi:"maybe when we go over later?" Soda:"yeah everyone should be there" Remi:"perfect" We finished eating and got back to work.
~Time Skip~
We all finished work and closed up. I was getting nervous since we where gonna tell the gang about us. I think Soda noticed because he took my hand and squeezed it. Soda:"it's gonna be okay" I nodded and we soon arrived, Steve got in the house and we followed behind. Soda:"we got news!" they all stoped doing what they where doing and they all looked at us. Remi:"we are dating!" they all hollered and cheered. Dally:"I'm happy for you two" Remi:"thanks Dal" Dally:"It's no problem but if you break her heart your dead got it?" Soda nodded nervously. I laughed at him being scared of Dallas. Soda:"what's so funny?" Remi:"nothing." Soda:"it's not nothing" I ran towards his bedroom, I tried to close the door but he pushed it opend. Soda:"take it back" Remi:"no" Soda:"fine, you leave me no choice" I looked at him confused but then he tackled me to the ground and started to tickle me. Remi:"S-s-Soda stop! I'm sorry!" He laughed and stoped. Soda:"fine" He helped me up and pulled me in a kiss, I kissed back. Two:"ewwww get a room!" we all laughed and joined them in the living room. Soda pulled me on his lap and we cuddled. This was the best day ever.

Word Count: 1139

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 106 20
Wolfsong Lalo, a sixteen year old girl who has been friends with the gang ever since elementary school. Her two best friends: Sodapop Curtis and Stev...
1.2K 70 15
talia foster, a girl from california goes to tulsa to visit her aunt as well as her childhood friends. one day she meets sodapop curtis, an old class...
55.1K 940 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
90.4K 674 54
I'm so bad at descriptions so we're just gonna keep this short and simple. This book is just a whole bunch of corny, cheesy love story imagines. That...