Izuku x Ochako fanfic "Earn y...

By Legendaryhc

A continuation of "All I need is you" and the second book in the series. This book will follow the aftermath... More

Epilogue
Chapter 1: First day back?
Chapter 2: Girl talk
Chapter 3: First training exercise
Chapter 4: Gotta go fast?
Chapter 5: It was so simple
Chapter 6: Reality check
Chapter 7: Deku's charity
Chapter 8: Nightmare or vision?
Chapter 9: Date night - part 1 of 2
Chapter 10: Date night - part 2 of 2
Chapter 11: Learning a new skill
Chapter 12: The Uraraka's
Chapter 13: Rescue training
Chapter 14: The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows...
Chapter 15: Lurking in the shadows
Chapter 16: Lunch break
Chapter 17: My Izuku...my hero...
Chapter 18: Uncle Bakugo
Chapter 19: Uraraka's patrol - part 1 of 2
Chapter 20: Uraraka's patrol - part 2 of 2
Chapter 21: Deku's patrol
Chapter 22: Izuocha are on the case
Chapter 23: The investigation begins
Chapter 24: The visions
Chapter 25: Insight
Chapter 26: Focus Deku
Chapter 27: Anniversary ideas
Chapter 28: Dancing with myself
Chapter 29: The anniversary
Chapter 30: Ohhhh we're halfway there...
Chapter 31: Overwhelming visions
Chapter 32: Access denied
Chapter 33: A chip on your shoulder
Chapter 34: The bird and the...frog?
Chapter 35: Game night
Chapter 36: Field trip time
Chapter 37: Arrival
Chapter 38: I'm blue da ba di daba die
Chapter 39: Returning from patrol
Chapter 40: Interrogation
Chapter 41: Class 1a girls Vs Stain
Chapter 42: Role reversal
Chapter 43: The funeral
Chapter 44: On the home stretch
Chapter 45: Uraraka can't focus
Chapter 46: The night before
Chapter 47: Pro license exam results
Chapter 49: The school festival
Chapter 50: ...

Chapter 48: Worth the wait

1K 27 8
By Legendaryhc

"*pant* now that *pant* was amazing" Uraraka said, chuckling slightly as she rolled off of Deku and onto her back.

"Tell me about it" Deku said trying to catch his breath as well.

"It was so annoying having to wait this long for that...but it was worth it" she said chuckling to herself before snuggling up to him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers.

"I still can't believe we actually did it" Deku said still in disbelief that they were now professional heroes. Uraraka smiled at the thought.

"I know. I keep thinking about where we go from here? We both got what we wanted but now what?" she asked thinking what the future could possibly hold.

"Let's not worry too much about that. For now let's just enjoy the fact that we did it" Deku said not wanting to worry about things yet to be. Which was a nice change of pace for him. For once he wasn't preoccupied thinking about Shigaraki or his plans, he was just happy to be with his girlfriend and that they'd both achieved their goal.

"You're right. Let's not ruin the moment" Uraraka said leaning in for a kiss but just before their lips met there was a knock on their hotel room door.

"Hey! You guys in there!? The party is about to start we're just waiting on you two!" Ashido called from outside of their hotel room.

"We'll be right there! We're just getting changed" Uraraka said as she rolled her eyes in disappointment that she couldn't stay there in bed with Deku for a little longer. Instead they both climbed out of bed and started to put some clothes on.

"You wanna go again after the party?" Deku asked cheekily.

"That depends on how sober we are. I'm not sure we'll even make it back to our room" Uraraka joked, laughing slightly.

"Let's not get too drunk. I really don't want a hangover, they suck" Deku said which made Uraraka laugh once again.

"Ok, we'll limit ourselves" she said. However tonight they were celebrating and they would not limit themselves at all, waking up the following day with an awful hangover. However it didn't quite hit them yet that their time at UA had come to an end. In fact, they only had three weeks left and most of that would be spent trying to get them hired or into a hero agency of some sort or appointed as another pro hero's sidekick. After that, there's only one thing left before they left UA and finished their time as students and that was the school festival where the whole class was expected to perform. However there was one thing that nobody saw coming, that nobody would ever have been able to predict. One final twist before they left UA for good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
5.9K 116 38
Class 1A is now Class 2A and is working to be better heroes due to events that had happened before... Deku has gotten strong feelings toward Uraraka...
28.2K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
10.1K 275 37
Sequel to Knots in First Year! Izuku and Katsuki have gotten so close thanks to their first year at UA together. As their second year starts, when wi...