Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 4

18.7K 328 110
By ChristianCalo22

Opening theme

At the forest area.

(Y/N) accepted to train rias and her peerage at the upcoming rating game match against riser for her freedom.

He decided to test them to see how they compare to his friends and lovers back in his home dimension.

Y/N: Alright everyone hope your ready cause I will not be holding back because knowing phenex he will not. Said with a serious look

They all gulp with a nervous look but ready for a fight.

He looks at asia.

Y/N: Asia you stay at the sidelines and be the healer for now and then later I'll teach something for defense. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding and went a little far.

Y/N: We start now so don't hold back. Said with a serious look.

Then they began their training.

Later.

The sun began to set and (y/n) looking everyone exhausted from their spar with him.

Even asia is exhausted for using twilight healing on everyone and almost out of strength.

Y/N: Well then seems all of you need some work not just your endurance but some learn how to use your abilities of the energy of your magic, which I know how can this work. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks away.

Y/N: Tomorrow we will start your real training so rest for the day. Said with a neutral look.

As he walked away leaving the peerage alone to rest up.

Issei: This....guy.......really....fooling....around. Said with a tired look.

Kiba: I can see why he trained so much in his home dimension. Said with a small smile.

Koneko: He isn't kidding about not holding back but he didn't use either of his sacred gears to fight us. Said with a neutral look.

Asia: Well he didn't see need of them like he said he doesn't rely on them if necessary. Said with a small smile.

Akeno: Yes and my oh my how strong he is I wonder if he is so strong in bed. Said with a lust look.

Rias in her thoughts about the spar today she tried to attack him with her power of destruction but he easily deflect it like it was nothing but that got her attention about it.

Rias 'thought': Could it be that he can use other type of magic than his dragon power. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Then looks where he went.

Later.

(Y/N) have prepared dinner for everyone to eat.

Issei: Dude your a good cook. Said with a smile.

He looks at him with a small smile.

Y/N: I did learned when I was on my own. Said with a small smile.

That brought their attention.

Rias: What do you mean?. Said with a worried look.

That made him sigh of his slip.

Y/N: I've been alone since I lost my parents when I was ten years old. Said with a neutral look.

This got them surprised to hear that what has happened his parents.

Y/N: It was some car crash and I somehow survived but badly hurt and my parents didn't make it. Said with a sad look.

This made them sad to hear that what he's been through even asia is in tears hearing what happened.

Then he gets up.

Y/N: Everyone rest for tonight because tomorrow I'll each train you. Said with a neutral look.

Them he walks away to his room while everyone looks at him.

Kiba: I never thought he is that kind of state since he was little. Said with a sad look.

The rest agreed with him seeing his sadness and carrying a burden he is enduring so much.

Koneko: But how did our counterparts helped him overcome his pain and sadness. Said with a worried look.

Rias in her thoughts to think how did her counterpart helped him to be back as the person she met the first time his cheerful fun self.

Rias: We will figure out after the rating game, for now let him be. Said with a neutral look.

They all nod of agreement and went tk rest for the night.

Skip.

Morning.

(Y/N) fighting kiba with a wooden sword.

He decided to start kiba with swords to react in time to dodge.

Suddenly he appeared behind the blonde knight and was about to hit him but kiba managed to evade it in time but (y/n) appear in front of him again and point the sword at his chest.

Y/N: Kiba you need to react faster than that your opponent will not give you enough time to make a move to strike back so you need to act on quickly with your defense and speed. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba can see why during his spar with him and nod of understanding.

Kiba: I understand thanks. Said with a small smile.

Then he made stance again.

Kiba: Let's keep going. Said with a serious look.

Which the red and white dragon emperor dash toward kiba with full speed.

Later.

After with his spar with kiba, he took koneko and issei for hand to hand combat training.

Both of them rush towards him to get a hit on him but he managed to dodge them so easily without going serious which they are surprised.

Then he double spin kick them which they were sent flying crashing to the ground.

Y/N: Both of you need to eact faster and also koneko as a rook you got great strength and defense but lack of speed and reaction time like kiba you need to focus on that. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at issei.

Y/N: As for you issei better keep focused on the fight, even with the boosted gear you won't rely on it if out of power so you need to focus your physical abilities with your own strength. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding.

Then he made a fighting stance.

Y/N: Come on we don't have all day lets do this. Said with a serious look.

Both of them charge at him at full speed to try and hit him but again he dodged easily.

Skip.

Now he stood in front of issei, asia, akeno and rias.

He told kiba and koneko to work on their training he instructed them to do.

Y/N: Now for you four on magic power. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at asia.

Y/N: Asia since you don't fight I can teach you some support magic to help everyone alright. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding.

Then looks at akeno.

Y/N: I can help you with your thunder magic so that you can make it more of them tk attack all directions of where the enemy is hiding. Said with a neutral look.

She nod and giggle with a smile he knows so well.

Then he looks at issei.

Y/N: Now I want you to use the boosted gear and boost at the limit you can do but not now. Said with a neutral look.

He nod.

Then he finally looks at rias.

Y/N: Rias I can help you how to use the power of destruction, the way you do using too much energy for a single attack which no offense not enough to take down your opponent. Said with a neutral look.

Which she is surprised to hear that.

Y/N: I want you to train your power of destruction by focusing the necessary energy you need to use barrage attacks that way you won't waste too much time to power up. Said with a neutral look.

That got the gremory heiress to understand that and nod.

Rias: Alright then. Said with a smile.

Then he looks back at issei.

Y/N: Alright issei show me what you can do, summon the boosted gear. Said with a serious look.

Which issei did and prepare himself which (y/n) dash toward him with his wooden sword.

Issei tries to dodge while increasing his power but (y/n) not giving him a chance.

Y/N: Come on issei you can't dodge forever. Said with a serious look.

Rias along with the girls looking at the spar seeing that issei having a tough time to dodge while increasing his power.

Issei skids back a few feet away being kicked by the stomach.

Then (y/n) charged at him at full speed.

But he noticed the glow of issei's boosted gear meaning one thing.

Issei quick raises in front of him forms a red orb which he is surprised.

Y/N 'thought': He's going to use that move now. Said in bis mind with a surprise look.

Them issei quickly hit the orb making a big energy blast heading towards him fast but (y/n) managed to dodge it in time and see the attack hit the mountain making a giant explosion.

They all look to see the top of the mountain destroyed.

Y/N: Seems that he used dragon shot but did by instinct. Said with a surprise look.

Then looks at issei seeing he's tired.

Y/N: Take a break issei you earned it. Said with a neutral look.

He nod and asia came to his side to heal him.

Then (y/n) looks at rias and akeno.

Y/N: Alright then both of you with me and asia once you done healing issei meet us alright. Said with a neutral look.

She nod.

Then he led both girls farther in the woods.

Y/N: Now akeno I want you to use your power and strike at the trees as many as you can. Said with a neutral look.

She nod and giggled focus her power and called out the thunder attack hitting the trees around the area vaporize them into nothing and took only five minutes enough because she is getting tired.

Which he looks around and see the destruction.

Y/N: Seems you hit twenty five trees at the same time and only five minutes, seems you need to work on your energy reserve and hand to hand combat in case your opponent gets close to you. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding and went close to him.

Akeno: You know you can give me some private lessons, in the bed room dominating me. Said with a lust look.

Which he sigh at this and couldn't help but a pink blush appeared on his cheeks.

Rias glaring at akeno with jealousy and wanted to spend time with him.

Y/N: Akeno go and practice with your spells and then I'll come by to help you with hand to hand combat after I finish with rias. Said with a neutral look.

Which she sigh and nod of understanding.

Akeno: Very well I'll see you later dragon boy. Said with a small smile.

Then she left to do what he instructed her to do.

Then he looks at rias.

Y/N: Now rias I want you to use your power of destruction on those big rocks over there and make it a barrage of it. Said with a neutral look.

She nod and prepare her power to attack on those rocks and made like five of them and shoot them hitting the rocks but not destroyed them.

Y/N: Seems you have a long way to go rias, your power of destruction is great and all but you need to focus the energy necessary to make is a multiple focus energy attack that way you can target your enemies at all directions. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding and looms at him.

Rias: Did my counter part did something similar to this in this training?. Said with a questionable look.

He thought about it for a moment.

Y/N: More or less but she got the hang of it but took a lot of practice. Said with a neutral look.

She can see the sadness in his eyes realized something.

Rias: You love her isn't it. Said with a worried look.

Which he widen his eyes a little and turn away from her.

Y/N: Continue your training with your power of destruction, I'll go and help akeno with hand to hand combat. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks away without looking back at rias who is so worried for him.

Rias 'thought': You really love my counterpart, what happened to her to make you like this. Said in her mind with a worried look.

Skip.

At night.

(Y/N) standing outside of the balcony looking at the sky filled with stars at night.

His thoughts about back his home dimension of his friends and girlfriends together till their demise by trihexa which he made a sad look.

Rias: Are you alright. Said from behind.

He turn to see rias wearing a nightgown seeing her bra and panties.

He sigh and looks at the outside.

Y/N: It's nothing you should worry, you must stay focused for your training against riser. Said with a neutral look.

Then she walk right behind him and giving him a hug which he's surprised.

Rias: Please don't lock yourself away from us because of whatever happened back your home dimension, we all know how you feel for losing those you care and love. Said with a worried look.

He hesitate a little but sigh.

Y/N: Rias you don't understand what I have been through before coming here, everything and everyone I knew are gone. Said with a neutral look.

She hug him a little tightly.

Rias: Even so you have suffered much I don't want you act like this forever, so please let me help you heal your broken heart. Said with a worried look.

He can see she is falling for him but his heart belonged to the rias he knew and love so much and never wanted to betray her.

Y/N: Even though your her counterpart I don't want to replace her or anyone I care and love. Said with a neutral look.

Then he made her let go.

Y/N: I'm sorry rias but understand that I don't want things between us but I always love the rias I knew so well and love so much. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks inside to head in his room to sleep for the night leaving rias all alone with tears forming in her eyes.

Rias 'thought': Even though that's true I don't want you to but I want to help heal you and know you more. Said in her mind with a worried look and tears in her eyes.

She looks at the night sky for a moment then went back inside to go and rest.

But unknown to both of them in a distance a ghost figure watching from a distance looking where at the balcony where (y/n) and rias were.

???: You always wanted to love us equally and never betray us, but I want you to be happy my lovely (y/n). Said with a small smile.

Then disappeared without a trace waiting for the right moment to see him again.

End theme

End chapter

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

P.S: Also next chapter will be on to the fight between (y/n) and riser you all know what will happen in the series.

P.S.S: I made an update with the weapons (y/n) will use thanks with the help of my friend and follower 20EKosling.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 114 12
What if to rival the powers of Excalibur the first Lucifer had created a blade, during the Great War. What if a young brunette had gotten it? What if...
108K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
37.1K 522 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
18.7K 539 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...