Our secret~ondreaz lopez

By idkwhatiamdoing17

Grace gray is 19 years old and has been best friends with Ondreaz Lopez practically all her life. Also yes Bl... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
Not an update!
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
Not an update(sorry)
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Twenty
Twenty one
Not an update
About BOOK 2
BOOK 2 IS OUT

SIXTEEN

639 11 1
By idkwhatiamdoing17

1week later
Blake was getting his cast off today and I was driving him to the hospital with Amelie. They were such a cute couple and I was so happy for them, she treats him so well and I'm pleased that he's found someone like her because he's so happy.

I got out of bed and had a shower then changed into this after doing my makeup naturally, I left my hair down.

I then walked downstairs to see no one was there except Noah, he was sat on the sofa. I walked over to him and flopped down next to him.
"Morning" he said.
"Yeah morning" I said back and we just talked for a bit.

After a while Blake came out of his room and was on his crutches.
"Good morning brother" I said and he laughed.
"Yep it is" he said and smiled.
"You excited to get it off" Noah said pointing to his cast.
"I cannot wait" he said and we laughed a little.
"Let's get going" I said and picked my car keys up,
"Do you need some help?" I asked Blake and he said no so I helped the door open and he walked to my car.
We went to pick Amelie up and then went to the hospital.

After coming out of the hospital we all got in the car. Blake and Amelie were walking together holding hands and I was just walking in the front.
"How does it feel to walk?" I said and he laughed.
"Good I can now walk around with my girlfriend" he said looking down at Amelie.
"Aww" I said and smiled.

We got back to sway and Amelie and Blake got out and I went to go see ondreaz. It was 1pm so we were going to get food.

I called him when I was nearly there so he could meet me outside. I parked up and he got in and kissed me.
"Good morning" he said and I laughed
"Afternoon to you too" I said giggling and he laughed realising what time it was.
We drove to macdonalds and ordered, I got a Big Mac and so did ondreaz. When we got it I drove us somewhere and ondreaz was confused as to where we were going. When we got there he looked happy.

"Aww I remember when we used to come here all the time" he said. We were near the hollywood sign. We used to come here all the time to get away from everything. We got out and he put his hand around my waist. I brought the food out of the car and we sat on the grass near the car and looked out at the view whilst we ate.

When we fishinished eating we got in the car and drove back to the hype house. I dropped ondreaz off after saying goodbye and then drove back to sway. When I walked through the door everyone was sat in their, Griffin was filming.
"Hey guys" I said and they all said hi back.
We all sat down and and just talked.
"Soo what we doing for our birthday sis" Blake said. And they all looked at me like they had forgotten.
"Its up to you, I don't want anything big" I said rembering it was in 4 days.
"But your both turning 20" Bryce argued
"And?" I said "I don't want anything big but it's up to Blake"
"Ok ok we'll just have something small then if Blake wants to" Jaden said. I saw Blake wink at the boys and I shook my head.
"Im being serious" I said raising my eyebrows and they all nodded.

The next couple of days went so fast and it was the day before mine and Blake's birthday
I woke up and had planned to go shopping with some of the girls for my birthday. Blake was going with the boys somewhere. Some were on holiday with their families so they couldn't come. I got a shower then got dressed into this

And did my hair and makeup the same as in the picture.
Then I went on my phone and posted on Instagram.
GarceGray

Liked by charlidamelio, dixiedamelio and 479,389 others
GraceGray last day being 19😜🎉

Comments are disabled

I went downstairs and nessa, Amelie and mads were there.
"Hey grace" mads said excited and the other said hi aswell.
"Everyone ready?" I asked getting my car keys. The girls nodded and started to walk out the door after Amelie said bye to Blake and mads did to jaden.
"Have a good time" some of the boys shouted.
Me, nessa, Amelie and mads got in my car and turned the music up and just sang to it. It only took a couple of minutes to get to the hype house.

Once we got there we all went inside to get the girls who were coming. Ondreaz was sat at the counter in the kitchen. I walked up behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.
"Guess?" I said and he laughed.
"Hello baby" he said turning me round for a kiss.
"We have to steal your girl ondreaz!" Kelianne shouted pulling my arm. We both laughed and I waved to dre blowing him a kiss and I followed the girls out to the cars.
Larray was coming aswell.

My car- me, kelianne, nessa, mads, Amelie

Kouvrs car- her, Mia, Nikita, Larray

Dixies car- her, Addison, charli, madi, avani

When we got to the mall we were just walking round when some fans spotted us so we took a few pictures with them and made some tiktoks. They were so nice, we gave them hugs and then we wanted to go into forever 21 so we did, we split into groups kind off.
I went with Addison, Dixie and kelianne and we said we would meet somewhere for food in a couple of hours. It was 10:30am now and we said we would meet at 2 for food. They said I got to pick since it was my birthday tomorrow.
We just wondered around the mall buying things till it was time to meet up.
We met up with eachother at Taco Bell and found a table and sat down. We pulled 4 tables together so we could sit together.
I sat inbetween Larray and Addison.
We ate and talked for nearly an hour.

We left the mall after a while and drove back to the hype house in the same cars as before. There was lots of paparazzi there so we tried to get in discreetly and it worked, they didn't notice us. We walked up to the kitchen and saw everyone there busy ondreaz. I walked up to Tony.
"Where's your brother?" I asked.
"Um he's outside" Tony said a bit hesitant.
"Okay I'm going to go to him" I said and started to walk away. Then Tony grabbed my arm.
"He'll be in, in a minute" Tony said quickly. I knew he was hiding something.
"What's he doing?" I asked.
"N-nothing" Tony said.
"Stop lying to me" I said
"Grace it's nothi-" Tony was cut off by ondreaz walking in.
"Hey grace" Ondreaz said walking up to me and putting his arm around my waist.
"Where've you're been?" I asked.
"Just outside I was on the phone" he said looking at me smiling.
"With who?" I asked.
"Uh my mum" He said hesitantly scratching his head.
"Oh okay" I knew He was hiding something he was a terrible liar. We all just started talking and it got to 11pm. We were outside, some of the guys were in the pool and I was sat on the outside with kelianne.
"Who wants to make a tiktok?" I shout and I hear several people shout 'me' so I shouted them over.
Kelianne, nick, Tony, ondreaz, me, tayler, Nate, Mia, Ryland and Calvin made a tiktok to the sound 'love story'.

When we made it I went and sat on dres lap, he was sat on the side of the pool. I put my arms around his neck and he held me.
"I need to go home" I whispered. Ondreaz tensed up a bit I don't know why.
"You can stay here?" He said so I just nodded and he stood up with me still in his arms. He carried me bridal style up to his room and then led me on his bed. He walked over to his wardrobe and got a hoodie and some of his sweatpants out and gave them to me. I kissed him on the lips then walked over to the bathroom and pulled them on, I took my makeup off because i always leave makeup wipes there. I walked out and he was led down on his phone. I went over to cuddle him and kissed him. I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also please vote if your enjoying it:)💚

•word count: 1541

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1K 44
Y/n Hall is the Tik Tok famous sister of Bryce Hall. She is best friends with Kouvr and Jaden. She is also friends with everyone else at the Hype Hou...
144K 2.6K 76
Life has been so confusing for you. You have worked hard to start a career as a tiktok star, and you have dealt with some relationships that have pus...
9K 146 33
19 year old Phoenix moves to L.A with her 20 year old brother to pursue her music career. She meets Tony Lopez, and things get crazy.
304K 4.9K 57
#COMPLETED Lilliana Wilson is the "Perfect girl". No one ever thought that her and Bryce would be together. She finds herself facing issues she never...