You're Stuck || Dave East

By Skiii_lover777

An 23 year old girl named Diamontรจ Harper, diamantรฉ is an girl who has a job as a model but on the side lines... More

Female cast
Male Cast
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.

1.

2K 44 0
By Skiii_lover777

🎆CLUB BOUNCE🎆

Diamonté Prov,

"I was in this Club called club bounce it was nice it had a big ass dance floor I was out with my best friends witch I call my sisters Neffy and Ari we was in the VIP section. We got let in because of my boyfriend Quavo I was sipping on a bottle Hennessy with my girls while Quavo was talking to his homies sitting down. I was singing my favorite song WAP by Cardi and Megan .

"Ouuu who is they" Neffy said looking at three boys walking

I looked down from the VIP section seeing these three niggas one had braids one of them had a weak ass nappy curly top, another one had on glasses with curly hair lookin like a geek , and the other one had on a purple
durag

"Girl I don't know probably some rappers" I said not really caring who they were if they wasn't my nigga loyal runs in me, unless he do me dirty I'm out but enough of that I danced with my friends and Quavo got up from talking to his friends and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him, I danced against him and vibed with the song with my nigga

.
.
2 HOUR LATER

I was walking down the street by myself heading home from the party, it was super dark tho and my vision was blurry and I was drunk and high as hell.
I barely knew where I was going but. I kept walking all of a sudden I look back seeing three people wearing all black and ski masked up so I started to speed up my walk in a lil panic mode as I speeded up they did as well. so at this point I'm triggered and I began to run now I know for sure they was casing me because they began to running as well after me .

I couldn't see that much I just remember running super fast as I could I then saw a bright lights from a huge white van swerve in front of me causing me to stop in confusion & shock.

I saw this tall ass shadow walk towards me so I tried to turned around but the three people was trapping me from the person in the front.

I took a risk and tried to run past the person in front of my I then saw pitch black and felt a heavy sleep falling in someone's arms
....................,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
......................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
24.2K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
30.7K 576 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
24.7K 592 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...