Helbram Gets Bored (A Helking...

By Levi_KimPark

In which Helbram gets extremely bored and finds a new way to get his boyfriend's attention. Warning: This sto... More

Helbram Gets bored (A Helking Oneshot)

394 17 22
By Levi_KimPark

Helbram was undeniably and utterly bored. He had already annoyed the rest of the group to the point where they straight up told him to fuck off and bother somebody else, and now he didn't know what to do. He floated aimlessly above the tavern, sighing softly and thinking, It's not my fault that there's literally nothing to do around here. They didn't have to be so rude. The green haired fairy groaned and sat on the edge of the roof, gazing out across the landscape and yawning, when suddenly an idea struck him. He smirked to himself and flew back inside the tavern in search of his boyfriend.

Harlequin, on the other had, was most definitely not bored. In fact, he was so engrossed in the book that he was reading, he didn't even notice when Helbram had come in, complaining that he was bored.

"Harlequin? Oi, Harlequin-" Helbram called, waving a hand in his boyfriend's face to no avail. The green haired fairy huffed out a sigh and pursed his lips, trying to think of ways to get his boyfriend's attention. He suddenly smirked and walked behind Harlequin, picking him up and carrying him over to their bed.

"What in the worl- Helbram?" the brunette cried out, looking up from his book. Said fairy chuckled and set him down, a smirk on his lips as he replied, "The one and only!"

"I was reading!"

"So? I'm bored..."

"Then go find something else to do, cause I wanna finish my book," Harlequin sighed, picking his book up and reading from where he left off. Helbram pouted and flopped down on the bed next to him, muttering, "But there's nothing to do. Besides, everyone has already told me to fuck off and go bother someone else."

"....."

"Oi, are you even listening to me?"

"....."

The green haired fairy sighed loudly and looked over at Harlequin, noticing that he indeed was ignoring him in favor of reading his book. Should I just steal his book and hide it somewhere? he wondered, before sighing and shaking his head. No, it's best if I don't do that... If I did, he'd probably ignore me for the rest of the day. He turned on his side and watched his boyfriend, a soft smile appearing on his lips. He looks adorable when he's engrossed in something~ His smile widened and he sat up, resting his head on Harlequin's shoulder and closing his eyes.

A half hour passed with the two sitting like that, before Helbram opened his eyes and groaned softly, a slightly irritated look on his face. He turned to the brunette beside him and poked his side, causing him to yelp and almost drop his book.

"Helbram!" Harlequin cried out, shooting him a glare as he re-positioned himself on the bed.

"Are you done yet?" the green haired fairy asked, still overcome with boredom. Harlequin shook his head and looked back down at his book, eliciting Helbram to let out a half irritated sigh.

"Fine then, I'll leave you alone," the greenette muttered, suddenly getting an idea and hopping off of the bed. Harlequin released a relieved sigh when he left the room and laid back against Chastiefol, finally able to enjoy his book in peace.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helbram walked back inside the room and glanced over at Harlequin, an eyebrow raised, before he smirked and started to undress himself. If this doesn't get his attention, I don't know what will, he thought, taking off his last article of clothing and dropping it to the floor. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to his boyfriend, spreading his legs slightly. Now to wait for him to notice... It took a few minutes, but eventually Harlequin shifted and realized that the greenette was back, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Helbram, I thought you were gonna go find something else to do?" Another sigh escaped the brunette's lips, but he still had yet to look up and notice just what exactly his boyfriend was trying to do. "I'm almost done with this, and I don't need you distracting me any fur- Oh god."

Finally, he had looked up and noticed. Helbram leaned forward, a shit-eating grin on his lips as he whispered softly, "I'm sorry, what were you saying~?" Harlequin blushed crimson and slowly closed the book, setting it aside and settling for giving his boyfriend a half-assed glare, which only earned him a teasing giggle. The brunette growled softly and shoved Helbram's chest, making him fall back onto the bed, before he shifted so that he was hovering over his smirking boyfriend.

"So this is what you've resorted to, hm?" Helbram shrugged and wrapped his arms loosely around Harlequin's neck, the smirk still dancing on his lips. That only infuriated the brunette more, and Helbram's smirk was wiped off his face when a pair of lips captured his own, effectively silencing him. He closed his eyes and tugged Harlequin closer, a gasp escaping his lips whenever the brunette lost his balance and collapsed on top of him.

"Fuck," he whispered, a shiver running down his spine as he looked down to see that the brunette was looking back at him, a half amused look dancing in his eyes.

"What, did you like that?" Harlequin teased, causing the greenette to blush and look away.

"Sh-shut up," came the quiet reply, making the fairy king chuckle and shake his head.

"No, it's fun teasing you, since you always do it to me."

Helbram groaned and shot the other a half irritated glare before he narrowed his eyes and flipped them over, pinning Harlequin down on the bed and hovering over him. His hands trailed to the edge of the brunette's shirt and gently tugged on it, a soft whisper escaping his lips, "Off." The fairy king obliged and pulled his shirt over his head, a soft blush dusting his cheeks as he realized that Helbram was staring.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at me, or are you gonna do something?" Harlequin challenged, raising an eyebrow and chuckling softly when the greenette blushed and looked away, an embarrassed look on his face.

"What, I can't sit here and admire my boyfriend?" Helbram questioned, shaking his head slightly and moving so that he was hovering over his boyfriend again.

"No."

"Meanie."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not, now shut up and kiss me," Harlequin hissed, tugging his lover down and capturing his lips in his own. Helbram yelped in surprise before melting into the kiss and moaning softly, a hand coming up to tangle itself in his lover's hair. A thought crossed his mind and he gently tugged, causing him to gasp and arch his back, his eyes widening in pleasure. Helbram chuckled and pulled away in favor of trailing feather light kisses down the brunette's neck, stopping at his collarbone and beginning to bite and suck at the skin. A smirk appeared on his lips when he heard his lover moan loudly, and he sucked harder before pulling away to admire his handiwork. Harlequin opened his eyes and looked up at his lover, panting softly.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked breathlessly, a soft blush settling on his features as he averted his gaze, suddenly embarrassed. Helbram raised an eyebrow and smirked, leaning down and gently making his lover look at him.

"Did you want me to continue?" he asked, his voice teasing. Harlequin only blushed and nodded in reply, bringing his arms up to snake around the other's neck so he could pull him down for another kiss. Helbram hummed softly and returned the kiss, his lips moving in perfect sync with his lover's, before he opened his eyes and pulled back to watch Harlequin's reaction as his hand trailed down to gently rub against his clothed member. The brunette moaned deeply and snapped his eyes open to lock gazes with the greenette, a silent plea dancing in them as he unconsciously bucked his hips into the other's hand.

"Use your words love," Helbram whispered softly, a teasing smirk on his lips as he continued to slowly rub his hand against his lover's growing erection. Harlequin groaned and shot him a half irritated glare, to which he only got a soft chuckle in return. He blushed again as he realized that the green haired fairy was indeed not going to continue until he had voiced what he wanted, and a sigh escaped his lips. Fine then, if you're gonna play it that way, might as well make this interesting, he thought, a sudden teasing smirk appearing on his lips. Helbram noticed this and raised an eyebrow, confused as to what his lover was planning, but pushed away his thoughts and waited for him to answer. Harlequin wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pulled him down so that their foreheads were touching, the smirk still on his lips as he whispered softly, teasingly, "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk~" Helbram was silent for a moment as a shocked look crossed his face before he suddenly released a low growl and pinned Harlequin to the bed, his hands trailing down to yank off the rest of the brunette's clothing.

"I hope you know what you've done," he hissed, lifting one of his hands up to Harlequin's lips and tapping them gently with two of his fingers. "Suck." The fairy king did as he was told and took the fingers into his mouth, his tongue swirling over them as he lifted his head slightly to lock gazes with Helbram, a shiver traveling down his spine when he saw the almost feral look in his eyes. I certainly wasn't expecting this, he mused, chuckling softly. But it definitely got the reaction I was hoping for. When Helbram had deemed his fingers coated enough, he slipped his fingers from Harlequin's mouth and trailed his hand down to his lover's entrance, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. A finger slowly circled before inserting itself inside, eliciting a small gasp from the brunette, quickly followed by a quiet moan. Helbram smirked and began stretching his lover, making sure to be thorough so that he wouldn't harm him with what was to come. He inserted another finger and began slowly scissoring him, his eyes drifting down to catch sight of the pleasure filled expression on Harlequin's face. Once the greenette deemed him prepped enough, he positioned himself at his entrance, an eyebrow raised in a silent question. Harlequin saw this and smiled softly, letting him know that it was okay to continue. A hiss escaped both of their lips as Helbram slowly pushed inside, and Harlequin arched his back slightly, his hands flying up to grasp at his lover's back. The greenette stilled his movements and waited for the other to adjust, a slightly worried look settling on his features as he watched him closely. Harlequin bit his lip and looked up at Helbram, a reassuring look in his eyes as his hands drifted towards the center of his back, his fingertips grazing across the other's wings softly. The green haired fairy gasped and involuntarily snapped his hips forward, causing Harlequin to cry out in shock and tighten his grasp on the other's wings, a loud moan slipping from his lips.

"Ha-Harlequin, let g-go," Helbram whispered breathlessly, his eyes wide as he gazed down at his lover. The brunette stared back with an eyebrow raised, and slowly loosened his grip, realizing that his actions had almost sent Helbram over the edge.

"I'm sorry," came a murmured reply.

"It's fine, I just wasn't expecting it," Helbram admitted, a soft blush appearing on his cheeks. "I....actually liked it."

"You did?" Harlequin asked, shocked. The green haired fairy nodded and looked down, resting his weight on his elbows as he shifted his hips, earning a soft hiss in reply.

"Duly noted," the brunette teased, moving his hands to where Helbram's wings met his back. The green haired fairy bit his lip and slowly pulled out, only to snap his hips forward again and cause a loud moan to burst from Harlequin's lips. He hissed out a moan whenever the brunette tightened his grip on his wings again and dropped his head to bite the other's neck harshly, eliciting a high pitched whine. He chuckled softly and began to leave hickeys all over his lover's skin, leaving Harlequin breathless and gasping for air.

"H-Helbram please," he heard him whisper, noticing that he was moving his hips up into his thrusts.

"Please what love?" he teased, earning himself a glare. Harlequin lifted his head and nipped Helbram's ear harshly before whispering, "Fuck me~" The green haired fairy moaned softly and granted his request, quickening his thrusts and causing the brunette to drop his head onto the bed and release another high pitched whine. He leaned back down and started attacking his lover's neck again, hissing softly whenever he felt the grip tighten on his wings in response.

"Helbram."

"Yes love?"

"Can you b-bite my neck? Like, dr-draw blood?" Helbram's eyes widened at the request, and he pulled back slightly to stare down at Harlequin with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure?" He only got a slight nod in reply, noticing that his lover was blushing furiously. "Alright." He leaned down and hesitated for a split second before sinking his teeth into Harlequin's skin, the taste of blood hitting his tongue and making him gasp softly. He heard his lover release a loud moan, and hissed softly when he felt the grip on his wings tighten again, his thrusts picking up speed as he released his hold on the other's neck.

"H-Helbram!" Harlequin cried out, his back arching and his hands releasing the green haired fairy's wings in favor of clawing at the skin on his back. Helbram bit his lip and groaned, wave after wave of pleasure washing over him. Whispered curses slipped from both of their mouths as the pace quickened, and the two lovers clung to one another, panting and moaning softly.

"Harley, I'm c-close," Helbram gasped out, his lover nodding in reply and bringing up a hand to cup his cheek, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. He kissed back, before freezing as a huge wave of pleasure washed over him, pulling back as a loud moan erupted from his throat. Harlequin cried out as well and released with him, both of them collapsing onto the bed and panting heavily. Helbram pulled out after a few moments passed by and rolled onto his side, laying next to his lover and sighing in bliss.

"I love you," Harlequin whispered softly, turning his head to look at the green haired fairy with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"I love you too," Helbram murmured quietly, turning onto his side and resting his head on the brunette's chest. "I'm sorry for tearing you away from your book."

"I'm not upset, you goofball," Harlequin replied with a giggle, his hand coming up to play with his lover's hair absentmindedly. "You were bored, and wanted to spend time with me." Helbram chuckled and yawned, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of the brunette playing with his hair.

"I'm surprised though..." Harlequin mused, a teasing smile on his lips. "I didn't realize your wings affected you in that way."

"Oh shush, you took me by surprise when you asked me to bite you so hard that I drew blood," Helbram retorted, sitting up and inspecting his neck. "Speaking of that, how is it?"

"It's fine, it doesn't really bother me," Harlequin replied, leaning down to kiss the green haired fairy's forehead.

"What will you do when the others notice?" Helbram questioned, raising an eyebrow as he studied the damage he had done.

"Who cares, they already know who I belong to," Harlequin whispered, grabbing his lover's arm and tugging him down so that he could cuddle with him. "Now, I'm tired, so shush." Helbram chuckled and wrapped his arms around the brunette's waist, tucking his head into the crook of his neck and closing his eyes, letting sleep wash over him.

A/N: Holy shit, this took me longer to write than I thought. But I'm kinda pleased with how it turned out, so there's that. Anyways, let me know what you think of this in the comments, and I'll see you guys in the next one-shot/story I write. Bye-bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.7K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
89.1K 2.5K 26
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
30.8K 2K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...