My Favourite Authors Intervie...

Von kiruthijay

Hola everyone! I love many writers in this platform. So I have asked some questions which I always wanted to... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
Shubham Srivastava
_Prashalini_
girlinthelights
PriyaGv8
krisha_p97
vani1012
varshaa_raman
SweCanMia
crazybbwwriter
mishapurohit

priyanka3

448 32 56
Von kiruthijay

Hey folks!

I am here with an interview of a young and awesome writer priyanka3

THANKS A LOT FOR THE INTERVIEW

Bold font : Kiruthi

Simple font : priyanka

1.What is your real name(Optional)?Where are you from(Optional)?

Priyanka

2.What is the thing that inspired you to write? 

Just to relieve study pressure and to overcome stress. Mostly out of curiosity.

3.What is the genre of books you want to write in future? why? 

A love story probably or maybe a dark romance or village based story or a story with strong female lead. Why means no particular  reason. I love reading such stories and so I may enjoy writing them too.

4.When did you started to write?

January 2020

5.Are they any changes you have seen in yourself after you started to write? If yes, what are the changes? 

Yes, a lot. I think I improved a bit. First chapters are so clumsy with no proper way of I presenting. Later I tried to overcome that to make the story to be more presentable to read with less grammatical mistakes.

6.What is the first comment you received after publishing your first draft? Do you  remember the person who gave you that comment? 

@Snehalghuge13. one of my favourite writers.She commented on prologue saying it as Nice plot.

7.How did you get to know about wattpad? Were you an author before writing in wattpad?

My friend suggested me wattpad in 2014. I created account but I did  not feel like reading then. But last year in 2019, I reopened the wattpad and it soon became a addiction for me.

8.What are the genres you prefer to read?Why?

Dark romance,humour, historical  fictions with strong female leads, Mafia based stories, love stories, Teen fiction etc. No particular reason for preferring them.

9.What are the genres you don't prefer to read?Why?

Stories involving extreme  violence. I don't read action, LGBTQ+, horror and Paranormal stories Even mafia and dark romance also,something sexists and that is okay for me to read. But some books have too much violence content. It will be triggering for me. So I usually avoid such stories.

10.Is there any book that changed your life? If so what is it and how it changed your life?

A book changing a life is not happened with me. But few books certainly  changed a lot of things in me. Some books made me laugh, some made me cry,  some made me think, some made me happy. So list is long. Can't say one particular book.

11.Have you ever thought that you will write your book of your own? 

No I never thought. Even one time, one of my favourite writer and my wattpad sister iam_arpita111 asked her readers to write a chapter of their own if anyone  has interest based on the characters of Her book Lovingly yours. I thought of writing  but I did not try writing as I thought writing is not my thing.

12.What is the character that you can relate yourself from one of your book? 

I am more like a mixture of priya and swetha characters mostly.

(They are my favourite too in your book though I like all the female characters in your story)

13.What would you like to do when you are not writing?

Reading wattpad or reading my pile of books or watching TV or family talk.

14.What do you think makes a good story?

A good plot with good way of presentation of a story.

15.What were the key challenges you faced when writing your first book?

Nothing much but As it is my first book, I complicated the story with few mistakes of mine.

16.If you write your autobiography any time in future what would be the first and last line of your book? What will be the title of your autobiography?

Title will be like The Tale of a Crazy innocent girl. *yes I am too innocent* . first line will be Thanks for choosing my book and think before you start as a warning signal. Last line will be . Thanks for reaching till the end without getting mad in the middle. My life is a roller coaster in real with lots of ups and downs and ahem with a beautiful love story too.

(Awesome)

17.Did you get any friends through wattpad? 

A lot many among writers and readers too.

18.What is the best part of being a writer?

Interaction with readers and their appreciation.

19.Do you have any message for your readers?

Just encourage me till the end of my story

(I am damn sure all your readers will support you for sure, even I am one of them)

20.Did you enjoy the interview?

Any comments about your interviewer. yes. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks to you for interviewing me. I came to know about the first comment of the story through the interview only.

(Thank you it means a lot)

FUNZONE

1.What cartoon do you still like to watch?

Tom and Jerry is still my favourite. Timon and pumpa, Martin mystery, Dragon booster, Tutenstein, Dave the barbarian (all Disneyxd jetix stories, power rangers only 1990's plus kids can know these shows)

(Even I am a 90's kid. These are my fav too especially Martin mystery and Dragon booster)

2.What is your favorite fairy tale?

Cinderella.

(I am sure even your love story ends up like Cinderella)

3.If you have one magical power, what would it be?

 I want to know the people's inner thoughts or a power which can transport us to any place we want. As I have motion sickness, long distance traveling makes me feel nauseated.

4.Would you like to live in the world of wizards or in the world of superheros? 

None. I would like to live in the world of vampires or ware wolfs, as a Belaifitisa vampire world or a mate to a alpha male if it is a werewolf.

5.If reincarnation exists, what would you like to comeback as?

Human again but not as a girl. I would like to be a boy who knows Martial arts like Bruce Lee, hand some like Rohith kandelwal(mycrush), intelligent like Einstein,and very good natured respected man like AbdulKalam,etc.

6.Which fictional character do you believe is most like yourself?

me? I am none mostly. I am really a crazy lazy specimen one can never witness in their life.

7.What is the mischievous thing you have ever done?

In dissection hall in my first year of MBBS, I commented (not in rude way) on my professor and laughed with my friends like a joker with out seeing our professor who stood beside us and listening to each and every word. When he asked us what we are talking, I said we are talking about how to cut the skull of a dead body with a scalpel as we have only scalpel in our dissection boxes. Actually they will provides a w blade for skull dissection. He did not believe us but he gave a mocking smile and left us. But later called me to say 'try to say a lie which is believable' I thought I am doomed that day. But as I have good impression, he left me. But he told that issue to all the other professors and all used to laugh at me remembering that incident including my friends.

(Crazy girl)

8.Have you ever had a crush on animated character?

NO. I like Male lead in Dragon booster.

(Artha Penn is my fav)

9.What is the first thing you will do if you wake up as someone you hate?

Arghh. I hate only few people max 1 or 2. If I woke up as them, I may or may not do some bad things to get them in trouble.

10.If you could invite one person to dinner, who would it be and what you will cook?

First if I want to invite, I invite my friends only. Coming to cooking, I did not even know basics not even Maggie. I know only coffee making coz it is my favourite.

11.What is your opinion about Kiruthijay (your interviewer)? 

Friendly to talk with,veryencouraging person. I am really proud of you coz you made the lazy one like meto write a interview. Simply amazing person and a good writer too. I read therecent story of you, it is simple intriguing and with good way of plot presentation.

Thank you once again for giving me your interview. You have been a big support for me. 

I wish you all success for your future. You are one of a good friend whom I got through wattpad and also my favorite writer too. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

144K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
31.6K 815 87
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
105K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
27K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...