[๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—] โœ“ [...

By SILVERSTAR1616

๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡... More

[โš ๏ธŽ]
[๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ]
[๐—๐—๐—ˆ]
[๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹]
[๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ]
[๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘]
[๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—]
[๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ]
[๐—๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ]
[๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡]
[๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹]
๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„!
๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„!!

[๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ]

3.6K 143 28
By SILVERSTAR1616

And I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

𖦹

Mark's PoV

*Beep beep beep*

I opened my eyes to turn off the alarm. Tuesday so that means, another school day. Fuck my life.

I just get up and do my morning routine before going downstairs to have breakfast.

When I enter the kitchen I notice that my parents are already at work. They wake up pretty early and they arrive really late. Busy parents. That brings money home therefore I won't complain. I'm not rich but I have a nice life.

I finished my breakfast. I grabbed my backpack and I got out. I locked everything and headed to school.

I always arrive at school early and today isn't different. I spot the boys that were with me yesterday afternoon and I make my way to them.

"Morning."

"Morning fucker." Yuta said. He's always like that, Mr. Nice. I just rolled my eyes. Jaehyun just waved at me.

"How about we annoy our little smart friend?" Yuta said smirking and wrapped an arm around my neck.

I rolled my eyes and said "What the fuck? Leave the boy alone. It's too early for this shit."

"You are so boring." Jaehyun said.

"Why are you guys always bothering him?"

"I don't know, he never speaks. I want to hear him talk." Yuta explained.

"And I'm the boring one." I just rolled my eyes.

The bell rang, we were about to go to class when the smart boy passed through us. 'He looked like he was in a hurry. Is he avoiding us? Eh, I don't blame him.'

"Look, the smarty boy!" Yuta said but the boy was nowhere to be found. I just laughed "Let's go to class."

𖦹

Donghyuck's PoV

As soon as I arrived school I saw Mark and his friends and I hurried inside. Not just because the morons are annoying but also because of last night.

I arrived at my classroom and sat where I'm supposed to a little breathless. I was calming my breathing and my fast heartbeat when I jumped because of a voice.

"Why were you in a hurry?"

It was Jeno. Completely forgot I had classes with norenmin this morning.

"I-I thought I was late."

"Hm, okay." he didn't seem convinced but he decided to not ask further. As a cue to shut up the teacher entered the class.

𖦹

It is now lunch time. Me and the boys are heading to the cafeteria to meet Chenle and Jisung. We spot them at a table, not our usual though. Weird.

"Why are you guys here?" Jaemin asked.

"Our table was occupied." Chenle said simply.

We just nodded and sat down. We were all laughing and talking about some shit no one cares but we stopped as soon as someone sat next to me.

I looked at him and 'oh my fuck.'

"Who are you?" Renjun asked with an eyebrow slightly raised.

"I'm Yuta, this is Jaehyun and the black haired one is Mark." Yuta smiled.

'Hm, what the hell?'

"And what do you guys want from us?" Jeno questioned.

"We really admire your friend here and we would like to have a conversation with him." And again this Yuta guy doesn't know what personal space is because he just wrapped an arm around my neck.

I sighed and kept quiet.

"So Donghyuck has some admirers. Good to know." Jaemin said.

"Fuck you Jaemin." I said rolling my eyes. And that's when I noticed I spoke in front of these boys, the confidence appeared from nowhere though. Hope they'll stop annoying me now.

They seemed surprised by my outburst. "Yeah, cat didn't get my tongue this time. Get the fuck out of here. Let us enjoy our lunch." I don't know where that came from but it came out of my mouth.

Yuta smirked, raising in hands in a defeat motion and left with the other two boys.

𖦹

Mark's PoV

"So the smart-ass speaks and is feisty, I like it." Yuta said.

I was really surprised to hear that from the boy but I guess we deserved it. I don't even want to bother him, it's all their idea. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Of course he speaks. No one has ever said he is mute."

"Mark, why are you defending him so much?" Jaehyun casually asked.

"I'm not. I'm just tired of you bothering him. He never did anything bad to anyone."

"It's fun, seeing him speechless. It amuses me. Doesn't it amuse you Jae?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. He is cute and seeing him like that is really entertaining."

"Ugh. I'll never understand you." and I left them.

I was on my way to the bathroom when I bumped onto someone. The person was about to fall when I gripped their waist, gluing our bodies.

When I looked at the person's face, my eyes widened but went back to normal the next second. "D-Donghyuck, right?"

"Y-yes." and we kept our staring contest until he said something. "Huh, t-thank you for not letting me fall." with his hands on my chest.

"You're welcome." I said and smiled at him. Then I let go of his surprisingly small waist. He was blushing, 'cute.'

He bowed and right after that he left, leaving me there watching his back disappear. In a matter of seconds the bell rang snapping me back to reality and so I went to class, forgetting completely about going to the bathroom.

𖦹

The last bell rang, allowing students to go home. I sighed. Even though I want to go home straight away, I can't. Yuta and Jaehyun want to annoy Donghyuck, poor boy.

"He must be near his locker." Jaehyun said.

'They are too excited.'

I just follow them and there he is, taking his books out of his locker.

"Hey, so now you speak?" Yuta said leaning onto his locker.

He rolled his eyes. "Hm, maybe, but I don't feel like wasting my time." I had to suppress a laugh.

"Sassy, I like it." Yuta smirked.

"Ew, I don't care, just leave me alone." he said clearly annoyed.

"Come on guys, I'm tired of this bullshit. Let's go!" I said tired of waiting.

Donghyuck looked at me and blushed. 'Why tho? Was it because of earlier?'

I just smiled at him and dragged the boys with me. "I'm sorry." I apologized looking behind.

"Thank you again." I heard him say faintly.

𖦹

Donghyuck's PoV

Mark is actually sweet, I always find myself blushing due to his kindness, how is he friends with those jerks?

I closed my locker and went home. I never walk with my friends because or they drive home with their parents or they go together as 'couple/trouple' and I don't wanna be a third wheel.

During the week is hard for me to meet them because I like to study and keep everything in order but on the weekends we usually hang out, we just stay home when its exams season. I mean we study together too, but it's just sometimes.

I arrive home and proceed with my routine of making something to eat, going to my bedroom, eat there and study.

I don't know if I'll post anything today. So, I go through my closet to see if there's anything I can wear different from yesterday but also cute or hot.

*Ding*

I checked my phone and oh wow.
'Mark Lee?'

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3K 19
ษขแด€แดแด‡ส€ แด€แดœ @ ษดแด€_แดŠแด€แด‡ส€ษชษด สœแด€s แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด…! @ ษดแด€_แดŠแด€แด‡ส€ษชษด สœแด€s แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด…! @ ษดแด€_แดŠแด€แด‡ส€ษชษด สœแด€s แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด…! @ สŸแด‡แด‡_แดŠแด‡ษดแด สœแด€s า“แดสŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด… สแดแดœ
1.5K 113 14
"แด…แดœแด…แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡.. แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡. แดกแด€s แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแดแด‡ษดแด› ษขแดแดแด… แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ?" "แด‹ษชษดแด…แด€ ส™แด€sษชแด„, ส™แดœแด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด›." แดแด€ส€แด‹-แด„แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด€ sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส€แดแดา“แด›แดแด˜ า“ษชษขสœแด›"
128K 4.4K 70
"๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜’" "๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜š" ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ...
473K 20.8K 32
สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ สœษชแด ษดแด‡แด‡แด…ส, สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›s แด›สœแด€แด› แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡. ส™แดœแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด˜ส€แดแด„แด€แด›แด‡ สœษชs สœแดœษขs. แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแด€s สœแด‡ แด…แดษชษดษข แดกส€แดษดษข? แดส€ แดกแด€s สœแด‡ แด…แดษชษดษข แด€ษดส...