(Naruto) Team Seven: Life Ret...

By MushTroqua

Team 7 are considered one of the, if not, the strongest team ever seen since the three sannin. Yet, this team... More

Team Seven
Pain of the Body
Memories
Realization and Discussion
Long Night
Summons
Start of the Past
Missions and Love
Wave
Wave Pt. 2
Sennin
Little Ninja
Life of a Ninja
End of the Beginning
Missions of Responsibility
The Creepy smile
The Chuunin Exams!
Genins
The Man behind the White mask
Important Long Update for my Wattpad Readers

Serious Announcement (Please read)

2.9K 42 17
By MushTroqua

Hello everyone! Don't worry, I won't be stopping writing about TS:LR, nor would I want to anyways.

I'm gonna keep this short.

I'm rewriting TS:LR.

The original story will remain there, don't worry, but here's the reason why.

It's a total revamp, with the same ideas, same (mostly the same) plot, same characters. But with all different and better ways of expressing itself. It's better than the initial thing. Better grammar, better format, better progression, and no plot holes.

As the world changes, so must to my way of writing. That story will prove that. So please read the new revamped story. I poured my heart and soul through that. Please.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/236350761-team-seven-life-returned-rewrite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 21.2K 30
The name, Team 7 is too boring for the flamboyant group of friends, naruto, sasuke and sakura. Poor kakashi, he's going crazy because of his crazy st...
818K 26.4K 46
The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones left. With his last strength, Naruto uses a...
197K 5.2K 36
Otsutsuki Hikari was the firstborn of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he was sent to the future by an undeveloped jutsu of his mother in order to save him from him...
2.5K 139 6
♥︎ ╺╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╸♥︎ ╰─⊱Step one: Go back in time. ╰─⊱Step two: Save everyone and everything on earth from death and destruction. Easy... Ri...