Seiyuu Oneshot โœจ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Anjho-nim

" Love always find a way to everyone who believes to it." ---๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ #Rank 6 in Voice Actors ---๐Ÿƒ ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

1. Miyano Mamoru x Reader
2. Hanae Natsuki x Reader
3. Fukuyama Jun x Reader
4. Masuda Toshiki x Reader
5. Takuya Sato Birthday Specialโฃ๏ธ
6. Uchiyama Kouki x Reader
7. Suwabe Junichi x Reader
8. Special Shot! Eguchi Takuyaโค๏ธ
9. Author Chan's Birthday One Shot
10. Hatano Wataru - Someone
11. Saito Souma : Fantasy Fanfic
13. Hatano Wataru x Reader
14. Aoi Shoutan x Reader
15.1. Kakihara Tetsuya x Idol!Reader
15.2. Kakihara Tetsuya x Idol!Reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS!
16. Hanae Natsuki x Reader๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿš
17. Hatano Wataru x OC!Reader
18. Yuto Uemura x Reader๐ŸŒ™โค๏ธ
19. Shimono Hiro x Reader๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹
Notice!
20. Yuki Kaji x Reader
21. Saitou Souma x Readet
22. Prince! KENN x Princess! Reader
Author's New Years Note!๐ŸŽ‰
23. Tatsuhisa Suzuki x Reader

12. Hunter!Miyu Irino x Yokai!Reader

351 15 6
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Anjho-nim

I'm inspired by a game titled "Xross Chronicle" so yeah. Enjoy reading partnering with Miyu-chan😁💖

---🌜🌸✨

(Y/N)'s POV

" Y-you're a Yokai?! (Y/N)?! " the calm Miyu shouted at shock and anger

In Miyu's range of voice rang over the office. I gaze down and stopping myself to cry infront of him.

He is so mad at Yokais since he was young because the bad Yokais killed and slayed his family infront of him but me and my family are not that kind of Yokais!

And now, their my new family for almost years but...

' You guys don't really know my real story yet... ' I said to my mind

Hiroshi adopt me like his own daughter. I didn't tell Miyu that I am one, because I know what he will get mad... just like now...

" Miyu! Calm down, will ya?! " Jun said to Miyu

" Y-you guys knew that (Y/N) was a Yokai after all this years?! "

" What? No! " Miyuki exclaimed, " We just know it now too, like you! But, you don't need to be angry at her! "

Miyu closed his fist and glared at me, " She's a fuckin' Yokai. You know guys how much hatred I feel towards the Yokais! "

Miyu's voice raised a bit more, I stiffened at fear. Miyuki quickly approach and hugged me comforting me.

" Miyu, calm the fuck down! So what (Y/N) is a Yokai?! Did she even hurt us!? She do not! " Jun protected me too, " She even rescued and protected us so many times already in our missions! "

" I don't care! She's still— "

" SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! "

For just Daisuke-nii's voice stop everyone, I run fast towards and hug him tightly. I sob softly.

I d-don't want this to happened! I j-just don't want to lie them even more!

M-miyu's mad at me now...

" Daisuke-san! Did you already knew that (Y/N)'s a Yokai?! " he asked angrily to Daisuke-nii

I just hug at Daisuke-nii more as he hug me back tightly.

' P-please make it stop... '

I d-don't want this to happened...

Daisuke's POV

I look straight at Miyu.

" Yes, actually me and Hiroshi knows. " I seriously answer him as I comfort (Y/N) in my arms

" H-how... "

" Befor you get mad at her like you hated the other Yokai... You better don't judge that quick without knowing the whole story behind it why she do that... "

He become silet all of the sudden, " You all know each other for years but... you still don't know the real her. " I still continue to talk

I look at Jun and Miyuki, " You two be with her for a while, go to Hiroshi's office. She needs him. I have something to discuss with Miyu. "

" Yes, Daisuke-san. "

They take (Y/N) and walk towards Hiroshi's Office. (Y/N)'s aura is decreasing... Just like when she lost her her clan.

Now that I'm alone with Miyu, I invite him to come with me at the garden and he followed me silently.

This garden is a little bit far from the office. I lean at the Wisteria Tree behind me and look at Miyu with full of hate and confuse in his aura.

So many questions he wants to ask...

" Shoot. " I only said to him

" How long? "

" Since (Y/N) was young when we take her with us. Mostly Hiroshi adopt her and treat her like his own daughter. I'm Hiroshi's right arm that time, and treat her like my little sister as I get closer with her. "

" But w-why!? " he exclaimed with frustration in his voice, " S-she's a Yokai! Not to mention, she's the Yokai Queen?! "

" Yes, she's a Yokai Queen, but do you know what happened to her clan? "

He shut his mouth because of that, " Yokai, her own kind, killed her clan Miyu. Bad Yokais to be exact because of their status and rank in their clan. Her father and mother is the Emperor and the Empress of Yokais, in a very good way. We already saw their building got destroyed and everything is ruined when we get there. " I sign at that memory

Miyu listening to me carefully as I continue with the story.

" We saw (Y/N) crying in agony, she's still 5 years old back then. Starting that day, we became her guardians and protecting her until you guys met her. She became more happy when you, Jun and Miyuki became her friends. Only friends. "

" B-but! Still— "

" Now, that you know and she confessed that she's a Yokai. Did Miyuki and Jun get mad at her? No, they accept her even thou she's a Yokai because they look at the good side of her. How about you? "

I look at Miyu with serious face and voice. I suddenly smirk.

" And I heard that, you have a crush on (Y/N)? I've been hearing humor that one of my best Hunter had taken interest in my little sister. " teasing him in this kind of conversation with him

" T-that's not true, Daisuke! " he denies but his face is saying otherwise

I sign and get off where I leaned. Walking over him and stop, standing beside him.

" You can hate her because she lied to you being a Human, but don't just hate her because she's a Yokai, Miyu. " I said to him, " Its your choice. To accept or To lose. "

By that I left and went over to Hiroshi's office to see if (Y/N) is okay now.

I shrugged.

' She even loves you now, Miyu... Choose wisely... Before its to late. '

Miyu's POV

" ARGH! "

As Daisuke walks away and his aura disappeared, I quickly punch the tree trunk.

" I... I... i'm a Y-yokai... " her voice lingers in my mind

I don't know what to feel right now! I groan in annoyance! I hate it! Damn! Fuck this!

A-after all the years that we've been through, but we just know it now that she's one of them!?

W-why... (Y/N)...

I hate Yokais but I hate myself more because I EVEN LOVE A YOKAI!!!

Her kind killed my family... but Daisuke said that Yokais killed her clan too...

I don't know what to do...

I touch at the necklace (Y/N) gave to me. Its a locket necklace with our picture on it. Mine's color Blue and hers is Red.

" Promise, I'll protect you no matter what happen, Mi-kun! "

I grip on it tightly but not to break it. (Y-y/n)... n-nande...

Until now, I didn't notice that tears coming out in my eyes...

I c-can't hate her... but still she's a Y-yokai...

" ARGH! FCK THIS! WHY I CAN'T HATE HER SO MUCH EVEN THOU SHE'S A YOKAI?! "

" Because you love my daughter, Miyu. "

I quickly glance at shock at the voice and immediately look at him, and I saw him with his sincerely smile.

He must be at his office right now, right?!

" H-hiroshi-san?! W-what are you— "

He silently walks towards me and sit beside me under this Wisteria tree na still wearing his sincere smile.

" So, you know the truth about her... What will you do now? "

" I... I... I d-don't know... " I truthfully answer him and sit beside him as I hug my knees closer to my body, " I s-still hate Yokais. I c-can't even forgive them... "

" But she has the same fate as you. Your family and her clan been killed by Yokais, Miyu. "

" I c-can't... "

" Do me a favor, Miyu. "

His voice and aura turns serious all of the sudden so I quickly turn my attention to him. This is the first time I saw Hiroshi-san like this.

He's always wearing a smile when (Y/N) is around and mostly when she feels happiness.

" W-what is it, Hiroshi-san? "

I stuttered all of the sudden?!

He suddenly put a hand on my head and pat it. His back to his usual self with his smile but it tells different meaning...

" If me and Daisuke can't protect her... please protect her for us. For me. She's like my own daughter... my only treasure I have. So do me a favor and protect her. "

By that stand and walks away.

" Protect her, huh? "

Maybe its the other way around, which is she's the one who will saved us at the end even thou we're professional Hunters.

She's always the one who will do something to makes us safe and stay away from danger.

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)'s POV

It's night time. We got our dinner and without exchanging a word between me and Miyu. He's mad after all...

I sign at walk to a lake near here at Hunter's Office and enjoy the beautiful view of nature here dancing around with the wind as the moon glistened at the water lake.

I transformed in my Yokai form which is a Big Black Demon Fox, with spider lilies naturally coming out at the end of my twelve tails.

Yes, i'm a twelve-tailed fox.

So unusual, right? My fox eyes is white but it turns red as I become furious.

I also have this clouds like floating under my feet and of course, I can fly in the air.

Now, i'm floating at the center and above the lake. I lay above the lake like was I laying in a big bed.

I close my eyes and peace my tails laying beside me.

Miyu...

" It's late night, why are you still here outside? "

My eyes shot widen as I hear his voice. I can't speak to him freely in my Yokai form. I look at him confused and shock at the same time.

We just stare at each other like I was looking at a small thing from where he stands until he speak again.

" So, this is your true Yokai form? You're huge and big for a Demon Fox but... you're still a beautiful one as flowers of Spider Lilies showering around you. A cloud like as if it helds you in the air, (Y/N). "

I am more shock at what he said and my tail swings a bit being flattered and mostly he have his known loving smile at his face.

I didn't return to my Human form but...

I slowly make my way to him, walking in the air towards him. But I stop half-way to him... remembering that he h-hates yokai...

I watch him open his arms saying that his welcomes me and let me approach him closely.

Then when I'm close to him, I twirl myself fox body at him and stop as my face is close to him carefully not to fear him.

He softly pats my nose because that's all he can reach for the huge size of my Yokai form.

" I'm so happy right now... "

I purred in his touch, swaying my tails that makes him chuckles.

" You're the first yokai I pet every since, (Y/N). " he chuckles, " I don't even know that in your Yokai form, you're still pretty. " as I feel him smirk

I blushed in this form. I bring one of my tails closer to him and he quickly hug it.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry I yell at you ealier. I was just shocked when you said that you're one of them... that the girl that I love is a Yokai... G-gomenasai... " and he cries against my tail

I let myself transform my human form again. He looks at me as he cries and quickly hug me tightly.

" G-gomenasai, (Y/N)... A-aishiteru... " he confessed

I gladly to hug him back tightly, " Aishiteruyo, Miyu Irino. I promise I'll protect all of you no matter what happens. " I confessed back as happiness is filling up inside me

He release the hug and hold my both shoulder that make me confused.

" N-no! We should be the one who will protect you, you know that?! Your life is more in danger than ours! "

" I don't care as long as you all are safe and— "

My eyes-widen when his lips met mine. It was short but a sweet kiss.

Miyu's lips are soft and addicting...

" I don't want to lose you too, (Y/N). P-please let us protect you too... "

I smile at him sweetly, " Hai... "

" I love you, (Y/N). Yokai or not, I will love you still. You are different in a good way and you're special to me. " as he caressed my cheeks softly

As when Miyu is going to give me another kiss we heard two voice shouts in jealousy...

" AWWWWE! SANA ALL! (Hopefully all!) "

Me and Miyu was shock to Miyuki and Jun's voices behind the Sakura Tree with otoo-san Hiroshi and Daisuke-nee with a smile and smirk wearing at their faces.

I quickly step away a little to Miyu and blush hard as I heard his heartedly laugh.

We were greeted by the big hugs of Miyuki and Jun as Hiroshi otoo-san and Daisuke-nii pats our heads but also joined the group hug.

" I love this family... so much... and I love Miyu more... "

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

22.2K 272 18
.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€. ๐Ÿชใ€€โ€ˆหšใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€๐ŸŒ’ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€. โœฆ ใ€€๐ŸŒ ใ€€ใ€€.โ€‚ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€หšใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โœฆใ€€ใ€€...
Kurapika x reader oneshots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sl33pyydem0n

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

21.9K 288 11
:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› -๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“ -๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก -๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›...
YOUR SMILE | love live! โœ“ ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ EYDEL

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

197K 4.7K 67
โ just how far are you willing to go to chase your feelings? โž -ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ [korekara] + a collection of love live! and love live! sunshine!! oneshots. + โ...
429 4 14
A collection of one shots created and collated over time - all kinds of inspirations and all kinds of love